MAN'S new GAME CHANGER WHA WHAT! PF3 BIO ACTIVE PROTEIN!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Is there a reason that it's a good idea to use leucine with it? For the insulin spike or to combo the protein synthesis signaling of the PF3 and the leucine?
    I would assume that it is because of the benefits of Leucine post workout

2. well, I got a hundred servings of it. taste of the leucine isn't too bad. but it doesn't seem to mix well.

and I would use the leucine pre an post workout.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Is there a reason that it's a good idea to use leucine with it? For the insulin spike or to combo the protein synthesis signaling of the PF3 and the leucine?
    Lol I like the way you put that. It would be for the added benefit of protein snythesis.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Lol I like the way you put that. It would be for the added benefit of protein snythesis.
    Lulz. Thanks, I figured that was the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well, I got a hundred servings of it. taste of the leucine isn't too bad. but it doesn't seem to mix well.

and I would use the leucine pre an post workout.
    Welcome to the time when I was using the OG Modern BCAAs. Practically all leucine and I don't believe it was micronized. Floaties, foam, sticks to the cup, etc. LoL.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    btw, my training is supposed to be

Mon: shoulders arms
    Tues:legs
    Wed: back
    Thurs: chest
    Friday: cardio
    Sat: boot camp/cross fit style depletion w/o
    Sun: cardio

buuuuuut, I haven't really been following the cardio/boot camp w/o's like I should. I have excuses. but that just what they are.
    I like your split!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

I am saying that the Leucine stacked with the PF3 post w/o will be the best bet for results. But everyone's different, that's just what I'm doin

7. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I am saying that the Leucine stacked with the PF3 post w/o will be the best bet for results. But everyone's different, that's just what I'm doin
    that's what Ill be doing as well.

and pre w/o.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

that's what Ill be doing as well.

and pre w/o.
    Pre and post dosage with both is what ill be doing...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

9. My rep order this month should be interesting lol
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

10. All pf3's
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

11. Bingo!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

12. Had a suggestion to have a serving for intra workout.

So I may do one intra, with leucine, and 2 post w/o
    And just a glass of whole milk at bfast

13. It will be interesting to see how everyone decides to dose theirs. if I ever open my mailbox and find pf3 x2 with fermented leucine, I will take it as a sign from the heavens to dose 2 servings of pf3 with 1 servings fermented leucine twice daily for 25 days

14. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Had a suggestion to have a serving for intra workout.

So I may do one intra, with leucine, and 2 post w/o
    And just a glass of whole milk at bfast
    I would think 1-serving intra would be a good idea. The workout kicks off protein synthesis and the PF3 should super-charge that. I would assume that's why PF3 is in Game Day, because you're drinking Game Day before a workout so having the PF3 in your system should have some synergistic effect with the workout kicking your body off in protein synthesis mode.

15. Noticing an increase in stomach acid. Minor heartburn symptoms last night in bed.

16. Interesting. I haven't had that problem with any BCAA or Protein supplement. Usually not even with Pre-Workouts. Sandwiches with mayo on them are really the only thing that trigger heartburn. And alcohol (back when I drank).

17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Noticing an increase in stomach acid. Minor heartburn symptoms last night in bed.
    You think it's tied to the Betaine?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

You think it's tied to the Betaine?
    Possibly. If it doesn't get better, or worse, that will be a better indication.

Too early though to put all the blame on it.

Had sushi for lunch, and buffalo wings an veggies for dinner

Wasn't hungry when I ate dinner, just ate cause I didn't want to wake up at 12 am starving.

But only 2 servings of pf3 in the am an 2 servings the night before.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Noticing an increase in stomach acid. Minor heartburn symptoms last night in bed.
    interesting. jbry, you mentioned in another thread that you are taking drugs to reduce production of hcl due to your abnormally high production of it if you think what you are experiencing now is from the hcl content being too much for someone with your condition, then you are smart to be aware of that cause and effect relationship. i would say your doc is spot on with regards to his diagnosis of you having too much hcl if you are sure that the addition of supplemental hcl is aggravating things.. more water can dilute the effects of hcl and calcium supplements (particularly poorly absorbed ones like tums) will neutralize stomach acids, but running what youre supplementally taking by your doc is a good idea also

20. I'll get my log up in the morning. Expecting my package tomorrow

21. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    interesting. jbry, you mentioned in another thread that you are taking drugs to reduce production of hcl due to your abnormally high production of it if you think what you are experiencing now is from the hcl content being too much for someone with your condition, then you are smart to be aware of that cause and effect relationship. i would say your doc is spot on with regards to his diagnosis of you having too much hcl if you are sure that the addition of supplemental hcl is aggravating things.. more water can dilute the effects of hcl and calcium supplements (particularly poorly absorbed ones like tums) will neutralize stomach acids, but running what youre supplementally taking by your doc is a good idea also
    could just be a false alarm though. we'll see. cant wait to hit shoulders/arms tomarrow.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    could just be a false alarm though. we'll see. cant wait to hit shoulders/arms tomarrow.
    ok.

23. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    It will be interesting to see how everyone decides to dose theirs. if I ever open my mailbox and find pf3 x2 with fermented leucine, I will take it as a sign from the heavens to dose 2 servings of pf3 with 1 servings fermented leucine twice daily for 25 days
    4 servings daily? Due to weight or preference?

24. I'm going to play with doses. Havent used whey in forever so it shouldn't be hard to gauge the difference
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    It will be interesting to see how everyone decides to dose theirs. if I ever open my mailbox and find pf3 x2 with fermented leucine, I will take it as a sign from the heavens to dose 2 servings of pf3 with 1 servings fermented leucine twice daily for 25 days
    I'll stay with 3 of each
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 05:20 PM
  2. New to working out, What foods to avoid/eat??
    By YELLOW_STL_MACH in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 05:56 PM
  3. New and need help. What's better M14ADD or M1T?
    By TonsKGB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-21-2004, 04:21 PM
  4. New fat loss Supp. What do you think?
    By Tatt2d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:56 PM
  5. My new split. Tell me what you think
    By satan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-01-2003, 01:01 PM