SNS Glycophase sponsored log!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.7%

SNS Glycophase sponsored log!

Hey all... so i got the bottle last Monday and started it Tuesday...My review is critical and is based on how i feel and how i see myself while taking them over the course of the bottle. If i don't feel anything, i will tell you. If i dont see anything, i will tell you.

So I'm currently one week in from using these babies and I'm here to give you my log thus far.

First thing i was curious about were the dosages. Now because this is a log i have played around a bit.

It says to take 1 capsule twice per day spread out evenly throughout the day 15 minutes before any meal containing 50-100g of carbs.

That's fine for me...but why only twice a day? What if i want to use it with three or four of my meals. Is this a safety/health thing?

Tuesday
    - One before Lunch. 200g chicken/ 250g brown rice
    - One before Dinner. 200g chicken/ 250g brown rice
    Wednesday
    - One before Lunch. 190g Tuna/ 250g brown rice
    - One before Dinner. 200g chicken/ 250g brown rice
    Thursday
    - One before Lunch. 200g shredded Beef/ 250g white rice
    - Two before Dinner. (Massive Hooters cheat meal) -> Does more than one cap have a better effect? (stronger nutrient partitioning or a greater effect on insulin?)
    Friday
    - One before Breakfast. 200g chicken/ 250g brown rice
    - One before Lunch. 200g shredded beef/ 250g white rice
    - One before Dinner. 250g satay chicken/ 250g brown rice

and the rest of the days are pretty similar...

Effects noticed after taking and eating : A pump! Probably towards the end of my meal and a few minutes later you do feel a pump. Lasts a while too. A great "full" feeling in the muscles. (I walk around like a staunch afterwards - i love it)

Leaning and body composition effects: Because I've been a bit of a fat lard the last few months, I could start to see I'm a little leaner, especially around my chest and shoulders but i feel less. I guess in a few weeks time I'd like to see how it is going to effect my midsection. I have started to clean my diet up and I'm curious to see what the changes will be at the end of the bottle.

I am enjoying it so far!

If you have any questions...shoot!
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Where ya at brother? How are things coming for ya???!!!!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

hope your not just eating all u want with glycophase and just sleeping lol
    S.n.S team member
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.7%

Hahaha hey guys! I didn't realise anyone replied...i sort of got upset that no one paid attention to my log! :/

So the bottle is done. The leaning out effect is actually unreal... I'm about to put an order in for 24 units with Steve Wood, I'm just waiting for my business partner to come back and sort it all out.

One thing i noticed is the pump lessened over the weeks with meals.

After throwing in some cardio I went from 107kg to 101kg in around 3 weeks. The cardio wasn't intense...20 min post work out on the treadmill at a walking/power walking rate.

The bottle did go a little quicker than what i thought it would...maybe because i used it more than twice a day.

My body chest/arms/delts felt tighter and were the first areas i could tell that there were changes.

Could someone answer my questions in my first post if possible?

Thanks!
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Hahaha hey guys! I didn't realise anyone replied...i sort of got upset that no one paid attention to my log! :/

So the bottle is done. The leaning out effect is actually unreal... I'm about to put an order in for 24 units with Steve Wood, I'm just waiting for my business partner to come back and sort it all out.

After throwing in some cardio I went from 107kg to 101kg in around 3 weeks. The cardio wasn't intense...20 min post work out on the treadmill at a walking/power walking rate.

The bottle did go a little quicker than what i thought it would...maybe because i used it more than twice a day.

My body chest/arms/delts felt tighter and were the first areas i could tell that there were changes.

Thanks!
    Use as directed on the bottle is really all the advice that I can give you in regards to your question.

No one knew where your log was. You didn't link it in the giveaway thread lol
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.13%

Notice if this helped with bloat from food?
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post

Thanks!

Sounds like you really enjoyed your run.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.7%

Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    Notice if this helped with bloat from food?
    Definitely did.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.7%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sounds like you really enjoyed your run.
    I did actually... But I'm keen on trying others in the market too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Utilizing my Carbs with SNS Glycophase (Sponsored)
    By AntM1564 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 08:57 PM
  2. Quintal89's SNS Huperzine A Log(Sponsored)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 12:38 PM
  3. purebred's ZONING IN w/ SNS Focus XT (Sponsored Log)
    By purebred in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 02:06 AM
  4. SNS Picamilon Mini Log / Review (Sponsored)
    By matt352 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 01:32 PM
  5. MidwestBeast's SNS TTA-500 Log (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 02:52 PM