T-X3 natty tedt to the max!

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Hey boys, just got me a bottle of Lecheek T-X3!

image-33441765.jpg

Gonna use this to help lean me out so my Conan the barbarian costume is epic and I'm hella shredded by septembers end.

Stats at the moment-

5'7"
6 percent bodyfat

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Woah hit send when I wanted to insert!

image-1797493327.jpg

Anywho bodyfat test!

And me!

image-56209666.jpg

Goal.- maintain as much lean mass as possible, hit 5 percent bodyfat and be a beast Conan at the end of sept! Follow me in my journey to barbarian glory with Lecheek!!!!

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
gah and i cant even spell! okay well derped on the thread title.. whatevs you get the point

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
In! and does that chart say subrtact 1.9% BF for black males?

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
In! and does that chart say subrtact 1.9% BF for black males?
Lean tissue density is higher in black males and females than Caucasians. That being said I could talk for hours about anthropological studies done on black vs white athletes! Fascinating stuff

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Lean tissue density is higher in black males and females than Caucasians. That being said I could talk for hours about anthropological studies done on black vs white athletes! Fascinating stuff
Well I just learned something new today! I new they were more athletic in general but now I know exactly how much 1.9% lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I hope you follow "bill nye tho" on Facebook. If not get on it and be prepared to learn and laugh your ass off
Believe it or not I dont have a facebook

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Deadlift day! Hit 315 for reps of 12! Pretty happy with that especially weighing in at 167 today and at 140 grams if carbs!

Also fuggin veins in my traps!

image-691054893.jpg

Intensity is way up!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fugg yeah man! Pics are way better. I'm def not the type to read playboy for the articles if ya know what I mean! LOL
No I don't know what you mean. At all, one bit what are you trying to say? Im playing man hahahahahahaha

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
image-1155071829.jpg

image-3290751072.jpg

So def feeling the extra test. My interest in sex has shot up which usually on arimistane drops somewhat but I think keeping the dose at 50 rather than 75 which is what is use for erase keeps my estro in decent levels mixed of course with the DAA and fenugreek.

Pics from today feeling only full considering today I only had about 120 grams of carbs.

Noticing some new veins and striations. The tx3 really helps with energy and drive I think which makes a good difference especially on those low carb days. Being more aggressive really helps push me above and beyond in the gym.

No complaints so far

Libido up
Aggression up
Tomorrow I'm back to class and work and interning so it'll be a good test to see how my energy levels stay through the day.

Stay tuned guys!
CC

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Aggression was super high today but I'm ornery After pulling a 14 hour day. Still killed it in the gym and came in at 5.2 percent bodyfat!

Was measured by a master certified trainer so I trust the results. Feels like one more but he says it's loose skin (I did used to be 195 at one point earlier this year lol)

Diets on point and I feel like the supps only helping! Heck yeahyuhhhh

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Aggression was super high today but I'm ornery After pulling a 14 hour day. Still killed it in the gym and came in at 5.2 percent bodyfat!

Was measured by a master certified trainer so I trust the results. Feels like one more but he says it's loose skin (I did used to be 195 at one point earlier this year lol)

Diets on point and I feel like the supps only helping! Heck yeahyuhhhh
Damn man 5.2? watch out you go much lower your body may implode! lol

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Damn man 5.2? watch out you go much lower your body may implode! lol
I honestly don't "feel" 5.2 haha but ill take it

image-1232682010.jpg

Pic from after my workout. Energy is pretty good for only having around .7 grams per lb of body weight today on carbs

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Little over a week... Has this been comparable to other companies products? Do you feel it stands out any certain way?

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Little over a week... Has this been comparable to other companies products? Do you feel it stands out any certain way?
Aggression has been Cray high so it must be working haha! I'm leaning out real nice. Thinking this stuff is real great. Simplicity is nice too just one bottle and I've got everything I need ya know.

And for those of you that have used powder DAA you know how terrible it tastes so pill form is so much better haha

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't mind powder products. Sometimes pills just make life easier all the way around.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
I don't mind powder products. Sometimes pills just make life easier all the way around.
Ha I mean after eating nothing but chicken and rice day in day out I don't really mind choking down any powders but DAA itself normally is just bitter and sour SK the pills are def easier also easy to take with haha

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Aggression has been Cray high so it must be working haha! I'm leaning out real nice. Thinking this stuff is real great. Simplicity is nice too just one bottle and I've got everything I need ya know.

And for those of you that have used powder DAA you know how terrible it tastes so pill form is so much better haha
Yeah Bulk DAA is a little weird tasting... I tried caps this time around. I was going to use TX3 but didn't feel it was going to stack well with NXT. I was taking fenugreek with breakfast and dinner. The armistane is comparable dosing to others.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is my 3rd day on tx3...the 1st 3 days i frontloaded to get effects sooner-6 at breakfast/3 at lunch. tomorrow i will go with the recommended 6 with breakfast.

arimistane usually kills my libido, happy to see that recommended dose is 50mg.
i've tried daa many, many times with mixed results. sometimes i get increased libido others not so much...the one thing i can count on, workouts are improved on daa.
fenugreek is a libido booster out of this world for me, i love the stuff.

3 day and libido is already heading north...if i had to bet money, i think tx3 is gonna be a winner!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't know what happened to that crispycritter feller, but i am on day 14 and lovin tx3!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I must spread some around lol . I owe you.
no way!!! you and lecheek have been very good to me, it's the least i can do.

btw-tx3 really is damn good!!!

arimistane usually kills my libido and daa has been hit or miss for me in the past, but this list of ingredients are really getting it done, big thumbs up!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no way!!! you and lecheek have been very good to me, it's the least i can do.

btw-tx3 really is damn good!!!

arimistane usually kills my libido and daa has been hit or miss for me in the past, but this list of ingredients are really getting it done, big thumbs up!!!
Im not sure if I have heard 1 complaint or negative comment on the product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure if I have heard 1 complaint or negative comment on the product.
you wont be hearing one from me, that you can be sure of. my workout today was 1st class, felt totally in the grove. pounding out some heavier weights for more reps, grunting and groaning like a bull moose...had a great time!!! but that was nothing compared to the sex i had when i got home.........ooooohweeeee

Boom Baby

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Workouts are nice on this but i don't think the erase in it helped libido as mine hit the floor.
By week 4 I was very stressed out, so some stress supplements were used, might be worth running along side some ldopa or usp powerfull