HokiePride BF is on fire w/ FORMUTECH Lean EFX/Natural EFX

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Lean EFX and Natural EFX

Got my two bottles of Lean EFX and Natural EFX mail Sunday. I want to thank 02Sixxer and Formutech for this opportunity. This is my first official log for Formutech and plan to make this a great run. I started my workouts yesterday although I'm just getting up this morning. My work schedule is tricky. I work 7/7. 7 days on/7days off. I love it. There are times in my work weeks I can only get to the gym for two days, possibly three. During my off weeks. I can hit hard and sometimes for two a days like yesterday.

I am currently 352lbs, I stand at 6'5", all natural and recomping for the end of summer. I never have taken any AAS, GH or anything close to that for that matter. I only use Test Boosters, aminos, multivitamins, and a multitude of products from companies which post products in GNC. Another words nothing above and beyond what any one has access to. I need to make this clear. I've competing in 13 powerlifting competitions in 2.5 years! I just turned 40. I can hit a contest anytime and put up the same numbers no matter how much time long or short. I haven't competed this year due to my wife being preggers since the beginning of the year. I plan to hit #14 in November if my work schedule allows. I compete in the 100% RAW federation. I only go here now since they will test anybody on the spot. Normally when I hit a contest I'm in a class of my own .I just crossed over from SHW, Submater to SHW, MASTER. Wow.

For this log I am going to be following this training schedule "BluePrint":
Workout Template: Always subject to change:
Day 1 (Monday) – Lower Back & Legs
Day 2 (Tuesday) – Chest & Triceps
Day 3 (Wednesday) – Cardio
Day 4 (Thursday)
Day 5 (Friday) – Light Chest/Delts/Arms
Day 6 (Saturday) Off
Day 7 (Sunday) Off

This is how it goes most weeks, but due to work schedule this template will vary. Also, note I currently have a 19 month old and newborn coming in a month. I'm stocked and ready to lean out the best I can prior to him getting here. My cardio can range from hitting the treadmill to work around the house. It's quit a bit. No matter what, diet has to be right for this to be effective. I've geared up to go super high reps and medium weight, with a heavy compound movement to complete the blitz. I've started this serious recomp at the beginning of 2013. I broke it up into 4 phases. Formutech is allowing me to test their product to tie it in.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Sunday 8/18/13

Received the package and took my first dose about 3AM. I went back to bed. Yes, I went to bed. I woke up around 6am and could tell my appetite was non existent. I dosed Lean Efx. Then about lunch time I took dose 2 of lean efx. I followed this with dinner and pre bed with Natural EFx. It took a lot for me to make sure I hit the protein shakes and meals. I had complete control over everything I ate. No cravings whatsoever.

Monday 8/19/13
Dosed the pills exactly the same as the day prior. I'm loving this appetite suppression which I give a complete 10. No over the course of the month I will evaluate the actual fat burning affects. So far, I'm liking the results. I'm not getting huyngry and pretty much am drinking fluids like crazy. Just as fast as I'm releasing it. Getting flushed extremely well.

Chest Destruction
AM: Cardio 10min Warmup

Incline Bench:
135x20
225x20
315x4x3
Post WO: Cardio

PM:
Log Press ss w/
Log Row 4x20

Delt Triset: {Front/Side/Lateral}
15lbs, 4x15

Decline Bench:
135x20
225x20
315x20
405x1

Flat Bench
135x20
225x20
315x15

BW Dips: 5x15

Smacked this workout in the face. I'm not even sore this AM. {Tuesday}. I will say I'm also dosing creatine and aminos. These are extremely important. I believe in these products unlike a lot of other people. I need to get off this log so I can hit up some cardio this morning before my lil man gets up. Wifey is miserable and I feel for her but there is nothing I can do to help. See you guys in a few. If your lurking welcome, just stopping by, thanks for looking.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
In..deff great appetite suppression..no trouble sleeping?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
In bro.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hokie, you are one massive dude. I am trying to hit 250lbs and you are 350lbs, I am jelly bro.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im so in to see how the beast spends his days! 315 for 15!!!! Man ur a beast!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
In..deff great appetite suppression..no trouble sleeping?
No, I have a stomach made of Titanium. It's funny, I woke up in the middle of the night and thought let me see what happens. At first, nothing, then some heating but it subsided. Then I passed out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hokie, you are one massive dude. I am trying to hit 250lbs and you are 350lbs, I am jelly bro.
Don't be jelly. If you knew how it happened, you probably wouldn't try it. All I can say is It was a combination of MCd's and breaking my ankle senior year of college. I get asked constantly if I play football or have played. The answers no and no. I did walk on to two semi pro football teams at 35 and 37. I would play now if I was closer to the teams in Pittsburgh.
My genetics unfortunately, allowed me to gain the size. I had no idea the potential I had until I was in the military. I played basketball through college and was steady at 240 until the mishap on the court playing intramural basketball, while training in ROTC for the Army to be an officer. My senior year I broke my ankle three months prior to commissioning and it cost me a lot. It still affects me today with jobs. You get better paying jobs once you leave the service as an officer as opposed to enlisted. Why? did I enlist after spending two college summers as an officer in training. Following graduation I went to a recruiting station and the officer recruiter was out due to sickness and an enlisted Naval recruiter duped me into signing instead of sending me away until I could talk to the officer recruiter. He was full aware of my degree.

This is just a summary. The story is much more complicated but I'm doing well. I have thick uncles on one side of family and tall on the other. I inherited both. I'm the largest and tallest of all of them and I was born @ 4.5lbs. Every time I try to lose weight I gain muscle. I eat very little. I gained 40lbs in 6 months, june 2012 through Jan 2013. I decided I was going to lose weight and lift heavy. I ate less and got bigger, SIGH! I want the smaller physique most hate. I carry the last bit of BF around my waist. My waist grew a few inches bigger which is annoying to find pants to fit just around your waist but oh well.

Im so in to see how the beast spends his days! 315 for 15!!!! Man ur a beast!
My delts, chest and upper back is stout. I love to bench. My love of powerlifting and chasing the dream of hitting 500, causes me to reconfigure and go hard.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday Aug. 20, 2013

Wake 3am:
Woke up 3am and decided to hit another Lean EFX pill and hit the sack. I rised again feeling great and headed to gym after taking some creatine & amino.
Hit cardio hard for 45 min. It varies, especially for my size. I try to change it up to different variations which all works in my favor. Trying to shred up and display the muscle I know I have in this final annoying layer. I hold it in the most troublesome spots. The most difficult to get rid of, lower chest side of chest, obliques', lower abs, lower back. that's it. I know it sounds retarded but it's the final areas. My legs are extremely muscular, not striated but muscular and most of that development I held from ballin.

Post Cardio:
Left thegym feeling pretty good. Hit the Oxyelite protein and relaxed until I returned for some light back.

12:30:
Popped another Lean Efx.

6:30PM{ Popped Natural efx}:
Entered the gym and hit back:

WIde grip Pendlay Row:
135x10
155x10
175x10
205x4x10

Wide Grip Pulldown 28 Method:
110x4x15 {Front and Rear}

Mavchine Row:
1600x4x20

Machine Delt Raise:
2PL per Side 4x15

9pm {Popped Natural Efx}
Called it a day. This was meant to be light and stretch the scapula and target all the smaller muscles in my back. I was a little lethargic. It's from the cardio. I'm upping the anti on it. I also watched my son playing in the play yard through a window in the gym area leading to the outside. He's one and independent. He usually coerces one of the ladies to hold him all the time. He is already taller than most toddlers at 20 months. He eats like a beast. He gets aggravated when he is hungry and you don't feed him what he wants. It's actually hilarious. He's got a little bro on the way. 5 weeks left. God help me.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday Aug. 21, 2013

Wake 3am:
Started this day like the previous. Taking a Lean Efx and going back to sleep. This is not intended but since I was awake I said what the heck.

6:00Am{Cardio Time}
Hit the gym and smashed about 30minutes of cardio. I started on a low level and went to medium level. This would be too easy for all of you. @3.0mph on a 6.0 Incline. Take my stats and you see why I was sweating like there was no tomorrow. Hopped off and headed to the Incline bench and hit 315 for 4 sets of 3 reps. In case you haven't picked up on it. I'm doing some experimentation. I tend to combine programs and do things I find interesting. No log I do is the same and I do things out the box. The program I'm doing now has me doing an exercise I choose to perform everyday or more like every workout. I chose Incline bench. So I'm hitting it this week first each workout and then moving to my other planned movements. If I hit the gym 4 times this week, I'm inclining 4 times but the rep scheme is already worked out. If interested I'll tell you where I got it. A few months back I did a log where I hit chest for 20 days. 10 straight then every other until day 20. To the average person it may sound ludicrous but to me it's about power and maintaining size. Hitting mid life and want to remain with the size I have. I want people to understand 40 does not mean you lay down and quit to become a grandparent. In my case a new father. I will now have two boys, I'm getting tired of my 1yr old measuring me up like he can take me, lol. To keep up with them I have no choice and am severely blessed to have them in my life at this point.

Post Cardio:
Left the gym feeling pretty good. Hit the Oxyelite protein and spent the day in Pittsburgh doing A TON OF SHOPPING> Excessive cardio anyone.

Popped another Lean Efx.

8:30PM{ Popped Natural efx}:
Returned home from our extensive trip. A ton of walking, so yes I consider it cardio. Went to Ponderosa. I ate a salad, added a juicy, delicious Angus burger with lettuce, tomato and BBQ sauce on the plate. Steak fries to boot. My son was so excited he didn't know what to eat first. He ate and ate and ate. Yeah, Lord only knows where he packs it away.

10pm {Popped Natural Efx}
Called it a day. Hit the sack. It was an awesome family day but LONG!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Wednesday Aug. 21, 2013

Wake 3am:
Started this day like the previous. Taking a Lean Efx and going back to sleep. This is not intended but since I was awake I said what the heck.

6:00Am{Cardio Time}
Hit the gym and smashed about 30minutes of cardio. I started on a low level and went to medium level. This would be too easy for all of you. @3.0mph on a 6.0 Incline. Take my stats and you see why I was sweating like there was no tomorrow. Hopped off and headed to the Incline bench and hit 315 for 4 sets of 3 reps. In case you haven't picked up on it. I'm doing some experimentation. I tend to combine programs and do things I find interesting. No log I do is the same and I do things out the box. The program I'm doing now has me doing an exercise I choose to perform everyday or more like every workout. I chose Incline bench. So I'm hitting it this week first each workout and then moving to my other planned movements. If I hit the gym 4 times this week, I'm inclining 4 times but the rep scheme is already worked out. If interested I'll tell you where I got it. A few months back I did a log where I hit chest for 20 days. 10 straight then every other until day 20. To the average person it may sound ludicrous but to me it's about power and maintaining size. Hitting mid life and want to remain with the size I have. I want people to understand 40 does not mean you lay down and quit to become a grandparent. In my case a new father. I will now have two boys, I'm getting tired of my 1yr old measuring me up like he can take me, lol. To keep up with them I have no choice and am severely blessed to have them in my life at this point.

Post Cardio:
Left the gym feeling pretty good. Hit the Oxyelite protein and spent the day in Pittsburgh doing A TON OF SHOPPING> Excessive cardio anyone.

Popped another Lean Efx.

8:30PM{ Popped Natural efx}:
Returned home from our extensive trip. A ton of walking, so yes I consider it cardio. Went to Ponderosa. I ate a salad, added a juicy, delicious Angus burger with lettuce, tomato and BBQ sauce on the plate. Steak fries to boot. My son was so excited he didn't know what to eat first. He ate and ate and ate. Yeah, Lord only knows where he packs it away.

10pm {Popped Natural Efx}
Called it a day. Hit the sack. It was an awesome family day but LONG!
Where did you find a ponderosa, they shut all ours down. I use to eat there years ago. One of the few buffet's I thought served grey food.

Their salad bar was awesome and fresh. I miss them.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I recommend up hill walking very often. It's a great cardio and calorie killer. It also tends to preserve muscle over other cardio choices.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I recommend up hill walking very often. It's a great cardio and calorie killer. It also tends to preserve muscle over other cardio choices.
Thats why I do sprints to preserve muscle

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
^Speaking of sprints, I enjoy HIIT with Sprints on the track. 1min all out sprint : 4 brisk walk, for about 6 rotations.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Where did you find a ponderosa, they shut all ours down. I use to eat there years ago. One of the few buffet's I thought served grey food.

Their salad bar was awesome and fresh. I miss them.
Indiana, Pa. Didn't know they shut them down! The one here is really nice inside! Awesome platters, salad bar, soup bar, dare I say it, desert bar!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
^Speaking of sprints, I enjoy HIIT with Sprints on the track. 1min all out sprint : 4 brisk walk, for about 6 rotations.
Yeah, I'm acclimating myself to running again. I'm stating with a mixture of uphill walking and Steady State runs! Next year, Part II phase IV of my recomp begins January 2014! My other son will be 6 months! I can take them to the Y and hit their 1 mile track, which has various uphill and down hill, with straight aways!

I will focus on getting back on the court through winter and hit the track once it warns up! I also plan on getting a tire, sledgehammer, and prowler next year to begin my large indoor and out training facility at my HOUSE!

Right now I'm focusing on building endurance! This year was Part I, Phase I-II. I'm in middle of III. October begins IV.

This is a great opportunity for me since I'm utilizing off weeks as 2 a days, and work weeks I can walk the site all day or night for cardio. I supervisor Drilling Operations! I can walk all day if I want or sit on the Man Shack, a make shift office!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
8/23/2013 Friday

Back Destruction

Pulldowns:
210x4x12

Bb Row {Overhand}
135x15
225x12
275x8

TBar Row {Overhand}
2Plx15
3Plx15
4Plx12
5Plx10
6Plx5

One arm Row:
120x4x10

Tbar Rows{Underhand}
135x15
225x15
245x12
315x8

Notes@
The Y is closing for their annual closing! It sucks because it was an unexpected rest! I worked out for a solid 6 weeks prior so it's all good! I spent the weekend hanging out with my family and watching my one year old cause havoc in the house! He wears me out just watching him! I got another on the way! Wow, the energy I get from Lean Efx and Natural Efx is awesome! My appetite is non-existent! I have to actually remember to eat! I have limited myself to 3 meals and 3 shakes! The meals are small! I'm seeing more and more detail in my stature from the blocky look I exhibited prior to starting his stack! I will post pics on e I get where I feel I'm worthy to show! So far I'm giving a huge thumbs up to this stack!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
you holding in there hokie.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Great! Waiting to hit the gym post Septmeber 3rd! It's closed for a week for an annual shutdown! I'm focusing on diet and calisthenics to get me through until I can hit the weights again!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In like ...well ........whatever is in...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.. Man I could never take Natural EFX that late. I would take 2 pills at 3pm, and be up running to bathroom until midnight. Me+Natural EFX+Gallon+ of Water= Close to needing adult diapers!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
In.. Man I could never take Natural EFX that late. I would take 2 pills at 3pm, and be up running to bathroom until midnight. Me+Natural EFX+Gallon+ of Water= Close to needing adult diapers!
Lol, I have a high tolerance for these type of supplements! I even take them in the morning {following my night shift, this week, 12hrs} and going to bed! Wake up @ 12-1 pm and take dose #2, then eat! I will eat the rest of my meals throughout evening shift!

Next week gym will reopen and I will be back to two-a-days for a week! I'm in it to lose the last of this bf and to reveal the bricks underneath!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Nice. Wanna see the bricks.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Wanna see the bricks.
Yeah I'm working them hard his week and sore as **** from the ab wheel! Controlling my macros and itching for the gym to reopen!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yeah I'm working them hard his week and sore as **** from the ab wheel! Controlling my macros and itching for the gym to reopen!
I know that feeling. The gym is y sanity.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
August 31, 2013

So sad to see the summer come to an end! I shut my pool down down early and watch daylight get shorter as the cd front will move in to put a lid on the nice weather! Only to remind us, time moves on no matter what you do day to day! The gym will open following Labor Day and its back to to total destruction in the gym, Working to get closer to my goal of seeing bricks. I work my abs day for the first time since leaving the military! I look forward to showing those dense and thick layers! Enjoy the weekend and this holiday! Celebrate in great fashion! Honored those fallen soldiers so they can see we care and know its more than the food on the grill, that we honor and give tribute to the viability of our country!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
August 31, 2013

So sad to see the summer come to an end! I shut my pool down down early and watch daylight get shorter as the cd front will move in to put a lid on the nice weather! Only to remind us, time moves on no matter what you do day to day! The gym will open following Labor Day and its back to to total destruction in the gym, Working to get closer to my goal of seeing bricks. I work my abs day for the first time since leaving the military! I look forward to showing those dense and thick layers! Enjoy the weekend and this holiday! Celebrate in great fashion! Honored those fallen soldiers so they can see we care and know its more than the food on the grill, that we honor and give tribute to the viability of our country!
Amen.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Sept. 1, 2013

Hit the gym for the first time In 10 days!

Am: Cardio, LISS
INCLINE BENCH:
135x20
225x15
275x10
315x6
{Delts tapped Diego daily Ab Wheel}

Pm:
Bench Press;
135x20
225x225 Reps {This is not a misprint}

Notes:
Been taking lean Efx and Natural Efx as directed eve with the layoff! Gym is open and I'm back on my grind! I'm no letting anything stop me and I'm looking to keep leaning up, which is working very, very nicely! People think my belly is bigger than it looks! They have no idea it's completely filled with muscles! The lower abs are getting leaner and leaner! There is less there than when I began this stack! The bricks are about to reveal themselves!

I feel the burning sensation every now and then when I pop a lean Efx bit not every time! It's most profound when my belly is completely empty! Meaning I'm not necessarily eating in the am but throughout the night, as my meals are completely digested!

I got great hopes with this stack! So far it has my full approval!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's what we live to hear. Have u thought about natural ex at bedtime?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Sept. 1, 2013

Hit the gym for the first time In 10 days!

Am: Cardio, LISS
INCLINE BENCH:
135x20
225x15
275x10
315x6
{Delts tapped Diego daily Ab Wheel}

Pm:
Bench Press;
135x20
225x225 Reps {This is not a misprint}

Notes:
Been taking lean Efx and Natural Efx as directed eve with the layoff! Gym is open and I'm back on my grind! I'm no letting anything stop me and I'm looking to keep leaning up, which is working very, very nicely! People think my belly is bigger than it looks! They have no idea it's completely filled with muscles! The lower abs are getting leaner and leaner! There is less there than when I began this stack! The bricks are about to reveal themselves!

I feel the burning sensation every now and then when I pop a lean Efx bit not every time! It's most profound when my belly is completely empty! Meaning I'm not necessarily eating in the am but throughout the night, as my meals are completely digested!

I got great hopes with this stack! So far it has my full approval!
I get an seriously empty stomach/ excited butterflys in the stomach feeling..especially on two pills at once

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I get an seriously empty stomach/ excited butterflys in the stomach feeling..especially on two pills at once
That's stim rush on an empty stomach.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
September 2, Monday gym closed

September 3, Tuesday gym closed

September 4, Wednesday
Am Cardio
Pm
Pulldown 4x20
Close grip cable row 4x20
Log press/log row/log curl 4x20
Db Row: 75lbsx10, 85lbsx10, 95lbsx10, 105lbsx10
Bb curls: 4x8x95lbs
Hammer Curls 4x20
Upright Row Kettlebell 4x20

Competed a two a day! Mental focus is on point! There is no stopping what I have unlocked!
I'm stepping up my game to a level no one ever thought was possible! This stack is the key to unlocking the leanest since playing basketball in college! Dispute the 352lbs I'm carrying, absolutely beastly! Pics will come!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
September 5, THursday!

Deadlift:
135x10
225x10
315x10
365x1 {10:1:1}
405x1 {10:1:1}
455x1 {10:1:1}

This was all for the day!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
September 5, THursday!

Deadlift:
135x10
225x10
315x10
365x1 {10:1:1}
405x1 {10:1:1}
455x1 {10:1:1}

This was all for the day!
Beast!

Nough said!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to do my sprints at the track too. Sprint the straights, job the curves... seems to work out well.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I see you are still killin' it HP style.
Absolutely! Decided to get started with a ramp up to a 100% Raw Meet, Butler, Pa November 3.
Depending on when my other son will be here among us, I may or may not make it but this is the plan! Hopefully, ill shed some Bf when on this stack and still remain strong!

September 7, 2013, Saturday

Flat Bench
WarmUp
245lbsx10x10

Close grip Pulldown
80lbsx10x10

Machine incline press {only counting plates}
180lbsx4x10

Ill write the schedule in a bit! This will be my forays and only powerlifting contest this year!
I'm stocked and ready to make history! The best part is this federation does not play around with testing individuals! Especially if you break a record! Better be prepared!

BB Bench press Base 225 Rep Scheme

Test 225 4x10
Week 1 245 4x10
Week 2 275 4x10
Week 3 295 4x10
Week 4 325 4x10

Week 5 340 5x6
Week 6 345 5x6
Week 7 355 5x6
Week 8 365 5x6

Push/Pull Master SHW:
Goal: 440 Bench
550 Dead

This will be my progressive overload scheme for BB style bench on weekdays. Today I am on week 1. These will be done over the next few weeks on my non-max effort days. Weights subject to change.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I like to do my sprints at the track too. Sprint the straights, job the curves... seems to work out well.
Lol. I do that a lot.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Absolutely! Decided to get started with a ramp up to a 100% Raw Meet, Butler, Pa November 3.
Depending on when my other son will be here among us, I may or may not make it but this is the plan! Hopefully, ill shed some Bf when on this stack and still remain strong!

September 7, 2013, Saturday

Flat Bench
WarmUp
245lbsx10x10

Close grip Pulldown
80lbsx10x10

Machine incline press {only counting plates}
180lbsx4x10

Ill write the schedule in a bit! This will be my forays and only powerlifting contest this year!
I'm stocked and ready to make history! The best part is this federation does not play around with testing individuals! Especially if you break a record! Better be prepared!

BB Bench press Base 225 Rep Scheme

Test 225 4x10
Week 1 245 4x10
Week 2 275 4x10
Week 3 295 4x10
Week 4 325 4x10

Week 5 340 5x6
Week 6 345 5x6
Week 7 355 5x6
Week 8 365 5x6

Push/Pull Master SHW:
Goal: 440 Bench
550 Dead

This will be my progressive overload scheme for BB style bench on weekdays. Today I am on week 1. These will be done over the next few weeks on my non-max effort days. Weights subject to change.
Yeah my goals are the same. 440 bench. 550 deads. But I think I have about 3 yrs before I reach that. Lol.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome log...keep up the great work

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked progress brother! Def like to see how this treats you. I ran the org lean efx four yrs ago and lost 18 lbs in month.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just started natural efx this past weekend. Good stuff

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
How we duing Hokie?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Wicked progress brother! Def like to see how this treats you. I ran the org lean efx four yrs ago and lost 18 lbs in month.
Thanks Pack! Im on a mission and doing very well at the moment! This is going to be a great recomp. I see some results but pushing to get more.

Just started natural efx this past weekend. Good stuff
I take Natural Efx dinner and bedtime. Stacked with Lean Efx morning and lunch time. Speaking of which, popping now!

How we duing Hokie?
Doing great, Moving forward Im noticing a lot of my trouble areas getting smaller and smaller. Quit effective products but not at the end. Looking forwrd to even better results now that I'm about half way.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Very nice. Focus that diet in and those brick will be popping in no time. Keep up the hard work.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
September 10, 2013

Flat Bench {Comp Ramp Up Week 3}
275x4x10

Incline Bench: