HokiePride BF is on fire w/ FORMUTECH Lean EFX/Natural EFX

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. When u do military is it to front or behind?

Great numbers though.

I personally started dosing 1 lean and 2 nat on empty stomach for cardio. Definitely like it, not overpowering but I am also stim tolerant
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

2. I do them to the front! I love them!
    I have dosed natural Efx in morning
    And lean Efx in the evening and prebed!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    I do them to the front! I love them!
    I have dosed natural Efx in morning
    And lean Efx in the evening and prebed!
    I am hoping you meant the opposite? Lean EFX Refined would keep me up pre bed. Natural though is golden pre bed.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. Yeah, the opposite and review will be up shortly!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

5. Whew, missed my original planned review. I apologize. Wife went in for emergency C section and it has been hectic around here ever since. I owe you a final review and boy is it a great one. I'm putting it together so you will see what I think of the product. Its definitely has given me a boost in performance as you will see in my final workouts.
    •   

6. Baby on Board!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

7. Congrats on the baby HP!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

8. Hellz yes Thanks guys! Review will be up tomorrow! I promise! Things finally calmed down! Mommy resting along with newborn and I'm taking care of the 1yr old more often!

9. FINAL REVIEW OF THE LEAN EFX AND NATURAL EFX STACK: Courtesy 02Sixxer

I had the elite privilege of running these two products concurrently. I ran them for a total of 30 days! I have experienced great leaning affects from these products. Although I didn't any pictures specifically I can tell you I have lost enough to make a difference in strength. Most people who utilize a fat burning product are on a cutting phase. I was on a recomp. not trying to lose weight per se but reduce BF%. I don't have true numbers but I have noticed changes in many areas I had trouble losing BF in due to these products. My physique has changed aesthetically and physically! I lost BF in my chest, legs, lower back and belly. I have more to lose but very little due to these products. I definitely would have thoroughly enjoyed running them for 8 weeks to give a better assessment. This has still given me a drastic change ahead of many other products I have tried in the past. Being 6'5" and the weight I hold, it's amazing I carry it so well and have as much muscle on my frame I have achieved. This has only enhanced my physique.

I would suggest using them as a 1, 2 punch as opposed to either alone. I have taken Lean efx in the morning and afternoon and Naturlal Efx in the evening and before bed for best results. I tool them on an empty stomach. Others have taken them along with meals so I can;t speak on their affects taking them this way. I never experienced any jitters, no matter the time of day taken. I did experience I heat sensation like my body was on fire every so often minutes after taking Lean Efx. It didn't bother me too much since I knew the effects would ware off shortly but wow.

I would highly recommend these products to anyone looking to recomp or lean up for a comp. There is no question they do what their supposed to do. In the future I would utilize these products again to complete my recomp.

10. Great review hokie. Have a great week!
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

11. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Great review hokie. Have a great week!
    Thank you! Glad you commented.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 11:09 PM
  2. Ben is on fire with Ignite 2!
    By benmayro in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:52 AM
  3. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 11:54 PM
  4. Feels like my thigh is on fire when I wake up.
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 03:53 PM