HokiePride BF is on fire w/ FORMUTECH Lean EFX/Natural EFX

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    August 31, 2013

So sad to see the summer come to an end! I shut my pool down down early and watch daylight get shorter as the cd front will move in to put a lid on the nice weather! Only to remind us, time moves on no matter what you do day to day! The gym will open following Labor Day and its back to to total destruction in the gym, Working to get closer to my goal of seeing bricks. I work my abs day for the first time since leaving the military! I look forward to showing those dense and thick layers! Enjoy the weekend and this holiday! Celebrate in great fashion! Honored those fallen soldiers so they can see we care and know its more than the food on the grill, that we honor and give tribute to the viability of our country!
    Amen.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Sept. 1, 2013

Hit the gym for the first time In 10 days!

Am: Cardio, LISS
    INCLINE BENCH:
    135x20
    225x15
    275x10
    315x6
    {Delts tapped Diego daily Ab Wheel}

Pm:
    Bench Press;
    135x20
    225x225 Reps {This is not a misprint}

Notes:
    Been taking lean Efx and Natural Efx as directed eve with the layoff! Gym is open and I'm back on my grind! I'm no letting anything stop me and I'm looking to keep leaning up, which is working very, very nicely! People think my belly is bigger than it looks! They have no idea it's completely filled with muscles! The lower abs are getting leaner and leaner! There is less there than when I began this stack! The bricks are about to reveal themselves!

I feel the burning sensation every now and then when I pop a lean Efx bit not every time! It's most profound when my belly is completely empty! Meaning I'm not necessarily eating in the am but throughout the night, as my meals are completely digested!

I got great hopes with this stack! So far it has my full approval!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
    •   

3. That's what we live to hear. Have u thought about natural ex at bedtime?
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

4. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Sept. 1, 2013

Hit the gym for the first time In 10 days!

Am: Cardio, LISS
    INCLINE BENCH:
    135x20
    225x15
    275x10
    315x6
    {Delts tapped Diego daily Ab Wheel}

Pm:
    Bench Press;
    135x20
    225x225 Reps {This is not a misprint}

Notes:
    Been taking lean Efx and Natural Efx as directed eve with the layoff! Gym is open and I'm back on my grind! I'm no letting anything stop me and I'm looking to keep leaning up, which is working very, very nicely! People think my belly is bigger than it looks! They have no idea it's completely filled with muscles! The lower abs are getting leaner and leaner! There is less there than when I began this stack! The bricks are about to reveal themselves!

I feel the burning sensation every now and then when I pop a lean Efx bit not every time! It's most profound when my belly is completely empty! Meaning I'm not necessarily eating in the am but throughout the night, as my meals are completely digested!

I got great hopes with this stack! So far it has my full approval!
    I get an seriously empty stomach/ excited butterflys in the stomach feeling..especially on two pills at once

5. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

I get an seriously empty stomach/ excited butterflys in the stomach feeling..especially on two pills at once
    That's stim rush on an empty stomach.
    •   

6. September 2, Monday gym closed

September 3, Tuesday gym closed

September 4, Wednesday
    Am Cardio
    Pm
    Pulldown 4x20
    Close grip cable row 4x20
    Log press/log row/log curl 4x20
    Db Row: 75lbsx10, 85lbsx10, 95lbsx10, 105lbsx10
    Bb curls: 4x8x95lbs
    Hammer Curls 4x20
    Upright Row Kettlebell 4x20

Competed a two a day! Mental focus is on point! There is no stopping what I have unlocked!
    I'm stepping up my game to a level no one ever thought was possible! This stack is the key to unlocking the leanest since playing basketball in college! Dispute the 352lbs I'm carrying, absolutely beastly! Pics will come!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

7. September 5, THursday!

Deadlift:
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    365x1 {10:1:1}
    405x1 {10:1:1}
    455x1 {10:1:1}

This was all for the day!

8. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    September 5, THursday!

Deadlift:
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    365x1 {10:1:1}
    405x1 {10:1:1}
    455x1 {10:1:1}

This was all for the day!
    Beast!

Nough said!

9. In for some HokiePride destruction!

10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    In for some HokiePride destruction!
    Thanks for stopping by WASME! I was getting lonely!

11. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    ^Speaking of sprints, I enjoy HIIT with Sprints on the track. 1min all out sprint : 4 brisk walk, for about 6 rotations.
    I like to do my sprints at the track too. Sprint the straights, job the curves... seems to work out well.

12. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Thanks for stopping by WASME! I was getting lonely!
    I see you are still killin' it HP style.

13. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

I see you are still killin' it HP style.
    Absolutely! Decided to get started with a ramp up to a 100% Raw Meet, Butler, Pa November 3.
    Depending on when my other son will be here among us, I may or may not make it but this is the plan! Hopefully, ill shed some Bf when on this stack and still remain strong!

September 7, 2013, Saturday

Flat Bench
    WarmUp
    245lbsx10x10

Close grip Pulldown
    80lbsx10x10

Machine incline press {only counting plates}
    180lbsx4x10

Ill write the schedule in a bit! This will be my forays and only powerlifting contest this year!
    I'm stocked and ready to make history! The best part is this federation does not play around with testing individuals! Especially if you break a record! Better be prepared!

BB Bench press Base 225 Rep Scheme

Test 225 4x10
    Week 1 245 4x10
    Week 2 275 4x10
    Week 3 295 4x10
    Week 4 325 4x10

Week 5 340 5x6
    Week 6 345 5x6
    Week 7 355 5x6
    Week 8 365 5x6

Push/Pull Master SHW:
    Goal: 440 Bench
    550 Dead

This will be my progressive overload scheme for BB style bench on weekdays. Today I am on week 1. These will be done over the next few weeks on my non-max effort days. Weights subject to change.

14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

I like to do my sprints at the track too. Sprint the straights, job the curves... seems to work out well.
    Lol. I do that a lot.

15. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

Absolutely! Decided to get started with a ramp up to a 100% Raw Meet, Butler, Pa November 3.
    Depending on when my other son will be here among us, I may or may not make it but this is the plan! Hopefully, ill shed some Bf when on this stack and still remain strong!

September 7, 2013, Saturday

Flat Bench
    WarmUp
    245lbsx10x10

Close grip Pulldown
    80lbsx10x10

Machine incline press {only counting plates}
    180lbsx4x10

Ill write the schedule in a bit! This will be my forays and only powerlifting contest this year!
    I'm stocked and ready to make history! The best part is this federation does not play around with testing individuals! Especially if you break a record! Better be prepared!

BB Bench press Base 225 Rep Scheme

Test 225 4x10
    Week 1 245 4x10
    Week 2 275 4x10
    Week 3 295 4x10
    Week 4 325 4x10

Week 5 340 5x6
    Week 6 345 5x6
    Week 7 355 5x6
    Week 8 365 5x6

Push/Pull Master SHW:
    Goal: 440 Bench
    550 Dead

This will be my progressive overload scheme for BB style bench on weekdays. Today I am on week 1. These will be done over the next few weeks on my non-max effort days. Weights subject to change.
    Yeah my goals are the same. 440 bench. 550 deads. But I think I have about 3 yrs before I reach that. Lol.

16. Awesome log...keep up the great work

17. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Awesome log...keep up the great work
    Thank u! Appreciate you stopping by!

18. Wicked progress brother! Def like to see how this treats you. I ran the org lean efx four yrs ago and lost 18 lbs in month.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

19. Just started natural efx this past weekend. Good stuff

20. How we duing Hokie?

21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Wicked progress brother! Def like to see how this treats you. I ran the org lean efx four yrs ago and lost 18 lbs in month.
    Thanks Pack! Im on a mission and doing very well at the moment! This is going to be a great recomp. I see some results but pushing to get more.

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Just started natural efx this past weekend. Good stuff
    I take Natural Efx dinner and bedtime. Stacked with Lean Efx morning and lunch time. Speaking of which, popping now!

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    How we duing Hokie?
    Doing great, Moving forward Im noticing a lot of my trouble areas getting smaller and smaller. Quit effective products but not at the end. Looking forwrd to even better results now that I'm about half way.

22. Very nice. Focus that diet in and those brick will be popping in no time. Keep up the hard work.

23. Subbed in!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

24. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Subbed in!
    Welcome JD! Did you get my response?

25. September 10, 2013

Flat Bench {Comp Ramp Up Week 3}
    275x4x10

Incline Bench:
    275x4x8

Chain Dips:
    BW {+41lb chain}=393lbs 5x10

Bicep Curls/incline curls/skull crushers

Notes@
    Staying the course and leaning out!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 10:09 PM
  2. Ben is on fire with Ignite 2!
    By benmayro in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 08:52 AM
  3. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 10:54 PM
  4. Feels like my thigh is on fire when I wake up.
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 02:53 PM