Volatile - Could they make it taste even better ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Final review

As expected volatile and Formutech do not disappoint. I haven't used volatile in over 2 months and this mini log reminded me how much I like this stuff. It's the kind of PW that you marry this is not a one night stand or weekend fling product..

Taste: 8.5/10 this is really what the log was for, to judge the new fruit punch flavor. I actually like the new flavor better than the original. Fruit punch is similar to the original but has a cleaner after taste. The flavoring is light even mixing 2 scoops in 8 oz of water and it was not over powering. I think that fruit punch should replace the original and formutech should continue to work on the orange or a lemon lime flavor!!!

Again I would like to thank formutech and Swanky for letting me sample the flavor. If anyone has not tried volatile I strongly suggest you do. I tried every PW on the market and volatile is the only one I buy and use every day until I'm out. Volatile is so versatile that it shines on all types of training styles. Over the last couple if years volatile has become my old faith PW!!
    Great review caz!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Great review caz!
    Thanks Brother I see your enjoying volatile as well..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to make SERM taste better
    By ponysteak in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 11:15 AM
  2. Good ways to make food taste better in cutting phase?
    By bruiser74 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 04:30 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 07:54 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 12:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 04:02 AM