Getting Lean and Mean with FORMUTECH's Lean EFX Refined !

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hw are things going in here?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Hw are things going in here?
    Pretty good looked in the mirror this morning and just continue to look and feel leaner..im doing a combination of IF and carb back-loading and deff feel that lean efx and natty efx work better with metabolism on IF.. the way I figure is my body is in a fat burning state in the a.m. while im fasting and thats when my first dose of both is ..think fasted morning and dosing with the fasted morning is key here ...can actually see and feel a difference from when I just ate normally..
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.57%

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

Pretty good looked in the mirror this morning and just continue to look and feel leaner..im doing a combination of IF and carb back-loading and deff feel that lean efx and natty efx work better with metabolism on IF.. the way I figure is my body is in a fat burning state in the a.m. while im fasting and thats when my first dose of both is ..think fasted morning and dosing with the fasted morning is key here ...can actually see and feel a difference from when I just ate normally..
    Did you read the carb back loading book? It's a good read.

I like hearing your looking leaner!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

Did you read the carb back loading book? It's a good read.

I like hearing your looking leaner!
    No dont have the book but looked it up on a few sites..ive been trying to stick with it but sometimes all I have left to eat in the house is carbs!

Been MIA lately have been working 15 hours of overtime for the past week...deff havent been doing good for this past week so will be basing my final review and thoughts on the time frame before..final review will be up tom. Havent even been to the gym which is sickening in itself ..

Ive been continuing to take natty efx 3 times a day and have 2 more lean efx left..gunna workout out tom. Morning and put my final review up then..will be starting anabeta tom as well.
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.57%

I know how working can be taxing. If you want the book PM me your email address. It's a very interesting read.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%

I know how working can be taxing. If you want the book PM me your email address. It's a very interesting read.
    Thanks bro!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.77%

Looking forward to the final review!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

No dont have the book but looked it up on a few sites..ive been trying to stick with it but sometimes all I have left to eat in the house is carbs!

Been MIA lately have been working 15 hours of overtime for the past week...deff havent been doing good for this past week so will be basing my final review and thoughts on the time frame before..final review will be up tom. Havent even been to the gym which is sickening in itself ..

Ive been continuing to take natty efx 3 times a day and have 2 more lean efx left..gunna workout out tom. Morning and put my final review up then..will be starting anabeta tom as well.
    So what did u think?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

So what did u think?
    Lol sorry guys been beyond busy..finally have off tom. Will post final review
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Lol sorry guys been beyond busy..finally have off tom. Will post final review
    Cooooool
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%

alright guys sorry its taken so long to get this up but life is life and is always getting in the way lol

From the beginning one of the first things i noticed was it was not too fun to take 2 caps of lean efx without eating. But I then realized that one cap without food did the trick in the am especially when i didnt have time to eat or just wasnt hungy yet, i didnt have to worry about that effect. As weeks past i got up to two pills without food and felt comfortable so you do get use to it and can build up to 2 caps at once if you need to. Thats what i ended with was 2 caps in the am to get metabolism and fat burning going.

Now as for natty efx, your not gunna feel any effects after youve taken it to know its working like other fat burners. This is a natural fat burner with no stims. I dosed 2 caps in the a.m., at lunch, and before bed. Little did I know that it would actually help with sleep, the one thing i always need help with. Thanks to 02sixxer and theswanks, i found out that it deff did help with my sleeping. I feel that it induced drowsiness at night and kept me asleep at night instead of waking up in the middle

I'm basing my review on the first 3 weeks when i saw the most change taking place...there are before and after pictures taken, that are on a previous page. It wasnt a huge difference but you can deff tell in my abs that changes were happening. Thanks to my busy work schedule and life itself, things didnt progress because of stress, not being able to get to the gym because of work, and not eating as clean as I was for the first 3 weeks.

Lean efx gave me a nice wake up call in the morning and spreading out the doses in the morning kept it going. Its like a butterfly in the stomach effect when you don't eat, but I was very concentrated. I never felt the thermogetic feeling of heat and getting flushed I will say that. Not unless i was actually exercising or working out did I feel there was an increase in sweat.

I will also say that I could deff feel the change happening when I was working out regularly and eating clean. I was doing it for a while before that and couldnt lose weight where I wanted to, and a few weeks after lean efx and natty efx stack I saw and felt the changes. I didn't feel anything or see anything when i was barely working out and eating like crap. If your looking for a miracle pill your not gunna find it. When I was working hard and staying on task I was making progress and thats how it should be. When I wasn't it was because I didn't work for it; no work, no results.

Another thing is after the stack was done I felt like i gained a little water weight a lot easier. So keep your water intake high. Right now I'm continuing with natty efx while I'm taking Anabeta. Anabeta makes me hungry and I eat, but natty efx and a clean diet have been doing great, just started working out regularly and my arms chest and lats have thickened a little. The only reason I'm not on lean efx again is because I had a couple tubs of white flood reborn I wanted to use, money is tight sometimes you need to use what you have.

Final thought: Lean efx and natty efx are only a great stack if you use them how you are suppose to. Workout regularly and eat healthy and keep your calorie intake at bay and I guarantee anyone will lose atleast 3-4 pounds. I'm a skinny twig at 156 and at a point when I was doing good with my diet and exercise I was down to 154. Like i mentioned earlier in the thread I was always going up and down at 157-158. I deff saw that three pounds gone when I looked in the mirror. But body weight is deceiving because obviously body fat percentage if what you want to go by.

I want to thank Formutech and 02sixxer for the chance to use the product and log it. I have two more bottles of natty efx that I use like a multi vitamin, its always gunna be in my supps list and lean efx will be too when I get more money.

If there is anything else that I did not touch on please feel free to ask.

side note: Even when I was looking leaner in the mirror and down 3-4 pounds, I was actually gaining strength the whole time in every lift I was doing.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.57%

nice review bud!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%

alright guys sorry its taken so long to get this up but life is life and is always getting in the way lol

From the beginning one of the first things i noticed was it was not too fun to take 2 caps of lean efx without eating. But I then realized that one cap without food did the trick in the am especially when i didnt have time to eat or just wasnt hungy yet, i didnt have to worry about that effect. As weeks past i got up to two pills without food and felt comfortable so you do get use to it and can build up to 2 caps at once if you need to. Thats what i ended with was 2 caps in the am to get metabolism and fat burning going.

Now as for natty efx, your not gunna feel any effects after youve taken it to know its working like other fat burners. This is a natural fat burner with no stims. I does 2 caps in the a.m., at lunch, and before bed. Little did I know that it would actually help with sleep, the one thing i always need help with. Thanks to 02sixxer and theswanks, i found out that it deff did help with my sleeping. I feel that it induced drowsiness and kept me asleep at night instead of waking up in the middle

I'm basing my review on the first 3 weeks when i saw the most change taking place...there are before and after pictures taken that are on a previous page. It wasnt a huge difference but you can deff tell in my abs that changes were happening. Thanks to my busy work schedule and life itself, things didnt progress because of stress, not being able to get to the gym because of work, and not eating as clean as I was for the first 3 weeks.

Lean efx gave me a nice wake up call in the morning and spreading out the doses in the morning kept it going. Its like a butterfly in the stomach effect when you don't eat but I was very concentrated. I never felt the thermogetic feeling of heat and getting flushed I will say that. Not unless i was actually exercising or working out did I feel there was an increase in sweat and body temp.

Not much else to comment on here. I will say that I could deff feel the change happening when I was working out regularly and eating clean. I was doing it for a while beofre that and could lose weight where I wanted to, and a few weeks after lean efx and natty efx astack I saw and felt the changes. But i will tell you i didn't feel anything or see anything when i was barely working out and eating like crap. If your looking for a miracle pill your not gunna find it. When I was working hard and staying on task I was making progress and thats how it should be. When I wasn't it was because I didn't work for it; no work, no results.

Another thing is after the stack was done I felt like i gained a little water weight a lot easier. So keep your water intake high. Right now I'm continuing with natty efx while I'm taking Anabeta. Anabeta makes me hungry and I eat, but natty efx and a clean diet have been doing great, just started working out regularly and my arms chest and lats have thickened a little. The only reason I'm not on lean efx again is because I had a couple tubs of white flood reborn I wanted to use, money is tight sometimes you need to use what you have.

Final thought: Lean efx and natty efx are only a great stack if you use it how you are suppose to. Workout regularly and eat healthy and keep your calorie intake at bay and I guarantee anyone will lose atleast 3-4 pounds. I'm a skinny twig at 156 and at a point when I was doing good point with diet and exercise I was down to 154. Like i mention earlier I was always going up and down at 157-158. I deff saw that three pounds gone when I looked in the mirror. But body weight is deceiving because obviously body fat percentage if what you want to go by.

I want to thank Formutech and 02sixxer for the chance to use the product and log it. I have two more bottles of natty efx that I use like a multi vitamin, its always gunna be in my supps list and lean efx will be too when I get more money.

If there is anything else that I did not touch on please feel free to ask.

side note: Even when I was looking leaner in the mirror and down 3-4 pounds, I was actually gaining strength the whole time in every lift I was doing.
    Killer review dude!! Glad you liked the stack!
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.77%

Good write up
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.03%

Outstanding. Please be sure to put something in the review section
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%

Thanks guys and both products are already rated in the review section. One step ahead of you
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%

02sixxer I deff need to give u a special thanks that carb backloading book u sent is in fact an amazing read..its my second day and im in love haha
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.03%

02sixxer I deff need to give u a special thanks that carb backloading book u sent is in fact an amazing read..its my second day and im in love haha
    Share the wealth....title please?
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%

Carb-backloading by john kiefer..read the whole book first before starting..youll learn an extreme amoint in about two days...then 10 days of carb depletion..then you get to eat all the fun high glycemic foods u want at night!...but again read the whole book first! In prep phase and thinking of logging .. started the diet without realizing there was a preparation phase of depleting all glocogen from the body lol oops
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.03%

Carb-backloading by john kiefer..read the whole book first before starting..youll learn an extreme amoint in about two days...then 10 days of carb depletion..then you get to eat all the fun high glycemic foods u want at night!...but again read the whole book first! In prep phase and thinking of logging .. started the diet without realizing there was a preparation phase of depleting all glocogen from the body lol oops
    Good stuff. Thx again n.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%

2nd day of no carbs omgggg 02sixxer how did u do this for 10 daysss ..maybe the light at the end of the tunnel with back loading at night?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.57%

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

Share the wealth....title please?
    I ll send it to you Shawn.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.57%

2nd day of no carbs omgggg 02sixxer how did u do this for 10 daysss ..maybe the light at the end of the tunnel with back loading at night?
    Lol. I never did. I was about 6-7% when I started. But I have done it a few time especially back to back shows and photo shoots I go peak week to peak week.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%

Lol. I never did. I was about 6-7% when I started. But I have done it a few time especially back to back shows and photo shoots I go peak week to peak week.
    Haha lucky u...4 more days at 152..thats 4 pounds..ibv mostly water but still fat..shoulda donevthis when I was logging lean efx!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.83%

Jumping in late but the book is called "the 10 day crash diet" By Lyle McDonald . I did it, took a lot of naps and strength went to nothing but lost a lot of fat. My problem was bouncing back and being able to get my muscles to fill back up after not having any carbs/sugar for 10 days

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 01:27 PM
  2. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 01:24 AM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 08:42 PM
  4. Getting lean and mean or big and bad
    By bi0hazurd in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 06:53 PM
  5. Getting Lean and Mean with Epi/11-oxo (log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 07:07 PM