Getting Lean and Mean with FORMUTECH's Lean EFX Refined !

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Did the body fat caliper last night I believe im at 17% right now..would like to be at 14 or lower bybthe end of this run so goal has been set!
    Definitely doable!! Clean eating and mean workouts and The supps will push you to your goal.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Ohhhh yeah half way through this tris are so pumped u can barely see them change when I flex lol
    Very nice! I love the routine, it puts a hurtin' on the tris. I have another with tons of half reps, its a killer too.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Did the body fat caliper last night I believe im at 17% right now..would like to be at 14 or lower bybthe end of this run so goal has been set!
    Definitely doable. PM me if you want I will help you with a diet plan to shred some fat.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Definitely doable. PM me if you want I will help you with a diet plan to shred some fat.
    Not payday yet I gotta deal what I have but we will do the last two weeks legit...working out tom. Shoulders and prob bis again..arms and shoulders are lagging behind chest and back

  5. Today was off day but got two doses of lean efx and natty efx in..taking two more natty efx before bed with my glycophase..doing shoulders bis abs and maybe some legs..cant do too much on legs..im broke and have nooo money for new jeans..dont want to make my jeans tight lol until then ill just sculpt
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Definitely doable. PM me if you want I will help you with a diet plan to shred some fat.
    How much would this cost!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

    How much would this cost!
    I was offering for free for a few weeks so he can keep making strides on this cut. Pro bono.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Im Pro boner.
    Yeah, we know
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Yeah, we know
    With this D-Pol.LOL
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    With this D-Pol.LOL
    Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Hey guys sorry I havent updated been back forth to buffalo helping the wife get a new suv...finally took it home last night but need to work some overtime today so prob wont work out till tom...

    Regardless of the busy schedule, I have been taking the lean efx and natty efx as usual just cant stand that I havent been to the gym since saturday..mondsys usually where I start my week off with so it feels off

    No update on weight until tom...no huge vusual effects but cleaning up the diet and lowering carbs to just pwpre and post workout the day ofbfir energy and recovery..besides that I will be trying to stay away from fast food and junk food just mostly meat protein shakes and seeds and nuts for some healthy fats and protein and some veggies..carbs will usually be in the form of whole grain pasta , some form or another of potatoes, and gatorade

  12. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Hey guys sorry I havent updated been back forth to buffalo helping the wife get a new suv...finally took it home last night but need to work some overtime today so prob wont work out till tom...

    Regardless of the busy schedule, I have been taking the lean efx and natty efx as usual just cant stand that I havent been to the gym since saturday..mondsys usually where I start my week off with so it feels off

    No update on weight until tom...no huge vusual effects but cleaning up the diet and lowering carbs to just pwpre and post workout the day ofbfir energy and recovery..besides that I will be trying to stay away from fast food and junk food just mostly meat protein shakes and seeds and nuts for some healthy fats and protein and some veggies..carbs will usually be in the form of whole grain pasta , some form or another of potatoes, and gatorade
    What kind of car did you get?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. In for this...giddyup
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    What kind of car did you get?
    Girl got the new jeep patriot oscar mike limited edition in white ...I was gunna get a wrangler but I owe too much on my ser spec v..got my tranny oil changed and some wrattling noise from a warped heat shield taken care of so mine feels like new too!..

    Its my sisters bday today so will be missing the gym AGAINNN today cuz im taking her to the cheescake factory after work..glycophase and my formutech supps to the rescue!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Girl got the new jeep patriot oscar mike limited edition in white ...I was gunna get a wrangler but I owe too much on my ser spec v..got my tranny oil changed and some wrattling noise from a warped heat shield taken care of so mine feels like new too!..

    Its my sisters bday today so will be missing the gym AGAINNN today cuz im taking her to the cheescake factory after work..glycophase and my formutech supps to the rescue!
    Cool, nice vehicle! I just got the wife a new Pathfinder Silver Edition a few months ago, it's freeking sweet!

    Have fun at cheesecake factory bud, I love it there
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Cool, nice vehicle! I just got the wife a new Pathfinder Silver Edition a few months ago, it's freeking sweet!

    Have fun at cheesecake factory bud, I love it there
    Ill k3ep it sorta clean with a filet mignon but ill need a potatoe with it lol

  17. Love Cheesecake Factory. I keep it clean too.

    Buffalo chicken filled fried things for appitizer
    Anything I see that looks good for dinner so many choices
    My very own white chocolate raspberry cheese cake
    Plus my wife's half she doesn't eat
    Plus a cup of coffee

    But I walk the mall before I go an get an unsweetened tea or diet coke so it evens out.

    Ha
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Love Cheesecake Factory. I keep it clean too.

    Buffalo chicken filled fried things for appitizer
    Anything I see that looks good for dinner so many choices
    My very own white chocolate raspberry cheese cake
    Plus my wife's half she doesn't eat
    Plus a cup of coffee

    But I walk the mall before I go an get an unsweetened tea or diet coke so it evens out.

    Ha
    I like Cheesecake Factory, but the prices are outrageous. Not worth the money in my opinion

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Love Cheesecake Factory. I keep it clean too.

    Buffalo chicken filled fried things for appitizer
    Anything I see that looks good for dinner so many choices
    My very own white chocolate raspberry cheese cake
    Plus my wife's half she doesn't eat
    Plus a cup of coffee

    But I walk the mall before I go an get an unsweetened tea or diet coke so it evens out.

    Ha
    No diet coke the fake sugar can cause diabetes!

    Bought 4 pieces of strawberry cheescake ..two for me..everyone else can share haha..filet mignon was perfect

  20. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I like Cheesecake Factory, but the prices are outrageous. Not worth the money in my opinion
    100 for two meals and 40 for the cheesecake...wheres payday!?

  21. So busy week and havent even made it to the gym..but need to so working some overtime and then doing chest and bis...might even include back depending upon my mood and save shoulders and tris for sat.

    Last two weeks gotta buckle up and burn this fat off!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    So busy week and havent even made it to the gym..but need to so working some overtime and then doing chest and bis...might even include back depending upon my mood and save shoulders and tris for sat.

    Last two weeks gotta buckle up and burn this fat off!
    Do it!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    100 for two meals and 40 for the cheesecake...wheres payday!?
    That's funny. 40 for the cheesecake. But they are good
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    That's funny. 40 for the cheesecake. But they are good
    Yes they are

  25. Good news guys I look bigger andddd down to 154! Thats 3-4 pounds!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 01:27 PM
  2. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 01:24 AM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 08:42 PM
  4. Getting lean and mean or big and bad
    By bi0hazurd in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 06:53 PM
  5. Getting Lean and Mean with Epi/11-oxo (log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Log in
Log in