Getting Lean and Mean with FORMUTECH's Lean EFX Refined !

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Alright so a special thanks to FORUMTECH and 06sixxer for Lean efx refined and natural efx that i received yesterday. Have been needing something to get rid of the stubborn fat i have in my abdomen and love handles. I can see my upper abs but not my lower abs. Other than that i just have a problem getting rid of my love handles as its the first place I store fat.

Background:
I'm 24 years old and have been working out for about 6 months now. Have been on and off for the past 3 years but finally got serious about it at the end of winter. Arms chest and back have been growning consistently and I have widened out my back and chest pretty nicely. I was skinny and short my whole life and could never gain muscle when I worked out.. but obviously realize that was due to not eating enough and eating right. Well i eat plenty now and sometimes too much! I'm 5'7 and 156-159 depending on how much i eat. Might not sound like a lot but I've been 130-140 my whole life skin and bones with no muscle so gaining this much weight mostly in muscle gives me a sense of great accomplishment. But i have a little leftover from a dirty bulk that I can't get rid of.

My problem is I don't do good with carbs. I gain weight VERY easily now from carbs, and if I'm working out consistently I can manage my weight but can't seem to loose fat. BBBBut i NEED carbs to workout. I cannot workout fasted nor can I have a decent workout without having carbs at some point before(usually breakfast and lunch). My solution to this was getting a nutrient repartitioner to make sure i get use of the carbs i have to eat to get my great workouts in.

Supps:
CL White flood reborn and powermax are my go to pwo's but I have WFR right now.
CL Orange Triad
Cissus
Joint Force (not a supp per se but i do use it for my wrist)
SNS Glycophase as a my nutrient repartitioner
and now the addition of!!...
Formutech Lean efx REFINED
Formutech Natural efx

I'm excited to add these to my arsenal. The only other thermogetic/fat burner I have used was alphamine which did pretty good. Kept my weight down when I wasn't concentrating on what I was eating.

I workout 2-3 days a weeks usually Monday, Wednesday/Thursday, and Saturday. I don't have a lot of time to work out so I usually do chest and back for a push/pull day on monday; shoulders, arms, and abs on wed or thurs, and use saturday to work on my lagging body parts/legs/abs. I end each of my workouts with 4-10 sets of balls to the walls sprints that last around 30 seconds each and keep cardio short instead of increasing duration and decreasing intensity. I feel that this is the best way to get cardio in and get that fat burning. IMO sprinting is better for fat burning and muscle growth compared to walking/jogging.

That should be everything.. i believe.. i'm open to all suggestions and comments constructive or not. I appreciate Formutech and 06sixxer and all future followers. I have a goal in mind and I will give an honest interpretation of the products and their benefits or lack thereof. thanks again.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
So I took two lean efx refined in the morning yesterday and 2 natural efx midday and dinner time..

I decided that im going to take one lean efx in the am and then one more late morning to noon and dose the natural efx noon and dinner time. Found that 2 lean efx at the same time got me too wound up..ill prob dose 2 at the same time later on.

I dose my glycophase and cissus with lunch and dinner usually..

I dose my wfr at around 4 when I get home from work, change and hit the gym.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Took 1 lean efx about 2 hours ago with a couple natural efx. Will only be taking 2 more natural efx today as i got a late start so won't be taking another lean efx till morning. Finishing staining the deck and needed a little pick up from lean efx :) Get a nice burst of energy from it and lasts about a few hours.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Popped 1 lean efx and 2 natural efx half asleep...started to feel it working by the timr I had breakfast ready..just realized how great its going to be to have a fat burner at work cuz for now I just sit in front of a computer all day!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Solid energy but no heating effect from thermogetic during the day. Except for last night..couldnt sleep and felt overly heated when normally cool

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Will be posting before and after picks at end of log..

Took glycophase and cissus at lunch time.

Had some pasta with meat sauce and should be put to good use tonight thanks to the glycophase..

Took my second dose of lean efx at 1130..will be taking natural efx soon here after..still yawning but deff mentally alert..

I will be taking my wfr at 4 as my pwo and id also like to add that forgot to put my neovar in my supps but i just ordered some more wfr and green mag so will be swapping that..I respond very well to green mag...

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
In. In. In

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Horrrrible sleep unless I take a benedryl with my melatonin..such a weird slow rush u get from lean efx refined in about 15 mins u can deff tell its working

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Did chest and bis last night.

Usually do chest and back but I wanted to concentrate on chest.

Incline dumbbell
60sx15
75s x 10
80s x 8
55s x 13

Incline flyes with dbs
50s x 12
55s x 10
60s x 7

Decline bb press
145x15
155x12
165x10

Bicep curls using dbs
50s x14
55s x10
60s x 8
Hammer
50x 10
55x 8
55x7
40x 13

Ended with 10 mins of interval speeds on the step machine

Did a light day on chest to get a nice pump..mind muscle connection was there..extremely sore today which is unusual..prob from not sleeping well ..did have a great work out regardless. I weigh myself before I leave the gym..down to 156 which is normal I usually go up and down from 156-159..im more worried about body fat %..need to get a caliber

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hello there!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
So I took two lean efx refined in the morning yesterday and 2 natural efx midday and dinner time..

I decided that im going to take one lean efx in the am and then one more late morning to noon and dose the natural efx noon and dinner time. Found that 2 lean efx at the same time got me too wound up..ill prob dose 2 at the same time later on.

I dose my glycophase and cissus with lunch and dinner usually..

I dose my wfr at around 4 when I get home from work, change and hit the gym.

Lol. Two at the same time will def hit you hard. Lol. I do that pre comp cardio on an empty stomach. I feel that rush about 10 min in.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Did chest and bis last night.

Usually do chest and back but I wanted to concentrate on chest.

Incline dumbbell
60sx15
75s x 10
80s x 8
55s x 13

Incline flyes with dbs
50s x 12
55s x 10
60s x 7

Decline bb press
145x15
155x12
165x10

Bicep curls using dbs
50s x14
55s x10
60s x 8
Hammer
50x 10
55x 8
55x7
40x 13

Ended with 10 mins of interval speeds on the step machine

Did a light day on chest to get a nice pump..mind muscle connection was there..extremely sore today which is unusual..prob from not sleeping well ..did have a great work out regardless. I weigh myself before I leave the gym..down to 156 which is normal I usually go up and down from 156-159..im more worried about body fat %..need to get a caliber

I like starting my chest day with incline db press better then any exercise. For me my pumps are better white those programs.
Every now and then it feels good to get a light routine in with good focus on the muscle rather then weight. I do drop sets for that reason.

Kill it bro.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I like starting my chest day with incline db press better then any exercise. For me my pumps are better white those programs.
Every now and then it feels good to get a light routine in with good focus on the muscle rather then weight. I do drop sets for that reason.

Kill it bro.
I always do drop sets yestetday was the first day I havent in awhile

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I always do drop sets yestetday was the first day I havent in awhile
Yeah, I probably over use drop sets. But I like the pain they can bring.

How ya feeling? The supplement split working for ya?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I probably over use drop sets. But I like the pain they can bring.

How ya feeling? The supplement split working for ya?
Im more for the lean ripped look anyways..should go heavier to help gain some size..

I also did db pullovers for chest as well just to add that in for everyone..

As for the split I think I think its working good..just get really hott now when Im trying to sleep and have a hard time staying asleep now but cant wait for physical changes!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im more for the lean ripped look anyways..should go heavier to help gain some size..

I also did db pullovers for chest as well just to add that in for everyone..

As for the split I think I think its working good..just get really hott now when Im trying to sleep and have a hard time staying asleep now but cant wait for physical changes!
just noticed, you live in buffalo?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Use to..just put the area cuz the town I live in now no one would know..use to live in depew for 6 years when I was younger about 40 miles away..just easier to saying buff when ppl ask where im from lol

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Use to..just put the area cuz the town I live in now no one would know..use to live in depew for 6 years when I was younger about 40 miles away..just easier to saying buff when ppl ask where im from lol
Yeah. I say Orlando. I am about 15 miles north but no knows mount dora. I was surprised swanky knew the area.

Db pull overs is another favorite. I love them.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gotcha! I live in Lakeview/Hamburg

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. I say Orlando. I am about 15 miles north but no knows mount dora. I was surprised swanky knew the area.

I really like that whole area there, to be honest. It's a nice part of the state

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established

U should go with mount dora sounds godly..

Yes I do thrm to widen my chest and deeper ones for my back..my body was very square before..finally starting to widen because of them

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nicce glad to have u drew
Thanks pal! I have always enjoyed your logs bro. Shame I didn't catch this from the start. Looks like you are doing it right. Don't let the supps work for you, MAKE the supps work WITH you, and you are going to get shredded. DO WORK!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Havent decided yet I think I want the suspense to build..if there are decent changes midway ill prob load them on here to show midway diff

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havent decided yet I think I want the suspense to build..if there are decent changes midway ill prob load them on here to show midway diff
Right on bro, it's your call. I am the same way though, except I am never satisfied with results so they keep getting postponed

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Green mag and free 4lb combat powder some quest bars and new tub of wfr on the way ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just around hamburgish for the fair
I'm missing the fair this year, wife and I just had a new baby last week. He's not Carney proof yet. Lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm missing the fair this year, wife and I just had a new baby last week. He's not Carney proof yet. Lol
How is little Swanky doing bro?
Sleeping good? Breast or bottle?
Let's see some pics!!
Of the baby, not the breast!!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Free supps!!
How is that Combat Powder? Have you tried it?
Got cookies and cream so will see ..had chocolate before its alright ..not picky with protein as long as it has slow med and fast digesting proteins

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Okay so took second dose of lean efx at 11am..forgot to take my second dose of natural efx so not taking it this latr..need some sleep for the recovery..

Dosed glycophase 15 mins before having a few gorditas..kept it simple just whole grain shells and about a half a pound of meat total and a whole tomatoe cut up...

Im done for the night with supps just got my melatonin and benedryl ..im out folks! Toms back and tris!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is little Swanky doing bro?
Sleeping good? Breast or bottle?
Let's see some pics!!
Of the baby, not the breast!!
Lol he's doing really well, gaining weight and sleeping about 3-4 hours at a time. We're doing breast milk in bottle and its working out well so far! I don't want to hijack determ's thread!"

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol he's doing really well, gaining weight and sleeping about 3-4 hours at a time. We're doing breast milk in bottle and its working out well so far! I don't want to hijack determ's thread!"
Ok. Roger. Congrats. Enough said...here

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so took second dose of lean efx at 11am..forgot to take my second dose of natural efx so not taking it this latr..need some sleep for the recovery..

Dosed glycophase 15 mins before having a few gorditas..kept it simple just whole grain shells and about a half a pound of meat total and a whole tomatoe cut up...

Im done for the night with supps just got my melatonin and benedryl ..im out folks! Toms back and tris!
Natural efx won't keep you up! I take a dose right before bed

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
U should go with mount dora sounds godly..

Yes I do thrm to widen my chest and deeper ones for my back..my body was very square before..finally starting to widen because of them
If you ever read some of Dorian Yates old workouts he started back day with pullovers. He loves them for lat width.