Getting Lean and Mean with FORMUTECH's Lean EFX Refined !

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Definitely doable. PM me if you want I will help you with a diet plan to shred some fat.
    How much would this cost!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)

  2. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

    How much would this cost!
    I was offering for free for a few weeks so he can keep making strides on this cut. Pro bono.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Im Pro boner.
    Yeah, we know
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Yeah, we know
    With this D-Pol.LOL
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    With this D-Pol.LOL
    Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Hey guys sorry I havent updated been back forth to buffalo helping the wife get a new suv...finally took it home last night but need to work some overtime today so prob wont work out till tom...

    Regardless of the busy schedule, I have been taking the lean efx and natty efx as usual just cant stand that I havent been to the gym since saturday..mondsys usually where I start my week off with so it feels off

    No update on weight until tom...no huge vusual effects but cleaning up the diet and lowering carbs to just pwpre and post workout the day ofbfir energy and recovery..besides that I will be trying to stay away from fast food and junk food just mostly meat protein shakes and seeds and nuts for some healthy fats and protein and some veggies..carbs will usually be in the form of whole grain pasta , some form or another of potatoes, and gatorade
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  7. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Hey guys sorry I havent updated been back forth to buffalo helping the wife get a new suv...finally took it home last night but need to work some overtime today so prob wont work out till tom...

    Regardless of the busy schedule, I have been taking the lean efx and natty efx as usual just cant stand that I havent been to the gym since saturday..mondsys usually where I start my week off with so it feels off

    No update on weight until tom...no huge vusual effects but cleaning up the diet and lowering carbs to just pwpre and post workout the day ofbfir energy and recovery..besides that I will be trying to stay away from fast food and junk food just mostly meat protein shakes and seeds and nuts for some healthy fats and protein and some veggies..carbs will usually be in the form of whole grain pasta , some form or another of potatoes, and gatorade
    What kind of car did you get?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,566
    Answers
    0


    In for this...giddyup
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  9. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    What kind of car did you get?
    Girl got the new jeep patriot oscar mike limited edition in white ...I was gunna get a wrangler but I owe too much on my ser spec v..got my tranny oil changed and some wrattling noise from a warped heat shield taken care of so mine feels like new too!..

    Its my sisters bday today so will be missing the gym AGAINNN today cuz im taking her to the cheescake factory after work..glycophase and my formutech supps to the rescue!
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  10. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Girl got the new jeep patriot oscar mike limited edition in white ...I was gunna get a wrangler but I owe too much on my ser spec v..got my tranny oil changed and some wrattling noise from a warped heat shield taken care of so mine feels like new too!..

    Its my sisters bday today so will be missing the gym AGAINNN today cuz im taking her to the cheescake factory after work..glycophase and my formutech supps to the rescue!
    Cool, nice vehicle! I just got the wife a new Pathfinder Silver Edition a few months ago, it's freeking sweet!

    Have fun at cheesecake factory bud, I love it there
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Cool, nice vehicle! I just got the wife a new Pathfinder Silver Edition a few months ago, it's freeking sweet!

    Have fun at cheesecake factory bud, I love it there
    Ill k3ep it sorta clean with a filet mignon but ill need a potatoe with it lol
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  12. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Answers
    0


    Love Cheesecake Factory. I keep it clean too.

    Buffalo chicken filled fried things for appitizer
    Anything I see that looks good for dinner so many choices
    My very own white chocolate raspberry cheese cake
    Plus my wife's half she doesn't eat
    Plus a cup of coffee

    But I walk the mall before I go an get an unsweetened tea or diet coke so it evens out.

    Ha
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Love Cheesecake Factory. I keep it clean too.

    Buffalo chicken filled fried things for appitizer
    Anything I see that looks good for dinner so many choices
    My very own white chocolate raspberry cheese cake
    Plus my wife's half she doesn't eat
    Plus a cup of coffee

    But I walk the mall before I go an get an unsweetened tea or diet coke so it evens out.

    Ha
    I like Cheesecake Factory, but the prices are outrageous. Not worth the money in my opinion
  14. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Love Cheesecake Factory. I keep it clean too.

    Buffalo chicken filled fried things for appitizer
    Anything I see that looks good for dinner so many choices
    My very own white chocolate raspberry cheese cake
    Plus my wife's half she doesn't eat
    Plus a cup of coffee

    But I walk the mall before I go an get an unsweetened tea or diet coke so it evens out.

    Ha
    No diet coke the fake sugar can cause diabetes!

    Bought 4 pieces of strawberry cheescake ..two for me..everyone else can share haha..filet mignon was perfect
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  15. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I like Cheesecake Factory, but the prices are outrageous. Not worth the money in my opinion
    100 for two meals and 40 for the cheesecake...wheres payday!?
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  16. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    So busy week and havent even made it to the gym..but need to so working some overtime and then doing chest and bis...might even include back depending upon my mood and save shoulders and tris for sat.

    Last two weeks gotta buckle up and burn this fat off!
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  17. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    So busy week and havent even made it to the gym..but need to so working some overtime and then doing chest and bis...might even include back depending upon my mood and save shoulders and tris for sat.

    Last two weeks gotta buckle up and burn this fat off!
    Do it!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    100 for two meals and 40 for the cheesecake...wheres payday!?
    That's funny. 40 for the cheesecake. But they are good
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  19. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    That's funny. 40 for the cheesecake. But they are good
    Yes they are
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  20. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Good news guys I look bigger andddd down to 154! Thats 3-4 pounds!
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  21. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Good news guys I look bigger andddd down to 154! Thats 3-4 pounds!
    Nice job!! Man, when are we getting noodz!!
  22. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Nice job!! Man, when are we getting noodz!!
    My online lingo isnt serving me well here..noodz?
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  23. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    My online lingo isnt serving me well here..noodz?
    Some progress pics bro
  24. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Gotcha im in bed so not tonight lol
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  25. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Name:  ForumRunner_20130830_195538.png
Views: 41
Size:  77.3 KB

    Next stack is anabeta and erase along with natty efx! The alphamine and other natty efx is for the wife.

    Will enter my workout last night tom. Just got out of work..long day need some relax time!
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  26. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Name:  ForumRunner_20130830_195538.png
Views: 41
Size:  77.3 KB

    Next stack is anabeta and erase along with natty efx! The alphamine and other natty efx is for the wife.

    Will enter my workout last night tom. Just got out of work..long day need some relax time!
    My mouth is watering!!!
    I have an addiction to ordering from Nutraplanet, so much so that my wife has cut me off from supps for a while. Of course the need for staples overrides, but I won't be grabbing every single stack special anymore
  27. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    My mouth is watering!!!
    I have an addiction to ordering from Nutraplanet, so much so that my wife has cut me off from supps for a while. Of course the need for staples overrides, but I won't be grabbing every single stack special anymore
    Added slinshot as well lol..im good for a month and a half
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  28. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Again I will be putting up my thursday workout tom and ill be doing back shoulders and tris tom

    This week was a little off so have a weird workout but will make it work like always
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  29. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87 899"/>

    Next stack is anabeta and erase along with natty efx! The alphamine and other natty efx is for the wife.

    Will enter my workout last night tom. Just got out of work..long day need some relax time!
    Oh hell yeah! Awesome stack dude
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,566
    Answers
    0


    Looking good. Always positive when we see someone logging a product then buying it later.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  31. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Looking good. Always positive when we see someone logging a product then buying it later.
    Yes I like natty efx its like a sleeper fat loss pill...the only reason im not getting lean efx is because im decreasing my stims for a month to only my pwo once lean efx is gone..but I still have about a week and a half to two weeks left of it
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  32. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Horrible news..my gym is closed until tuesday ..so went on an interval run of on off sprints for about two miles..had to do something today before I enjoyed my day off sitting on my a$$
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  33. Registered User
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0


    ^^This. My gym has been closed since Aug 24-Sept. 3, while I'm running lean Efx/natural Efx as well.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  34. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    ^^This. My gym has been closed since Aug 24-Sept. 3, while I'm running lean Efx/natural Efx as well.
    Cant imagine lol i wouldve switch to a diff one for sure
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  35. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Horrible news..my gym is closed until tuesday ..so went on an interval run of on off sprints for about two miles..had to do something today before I enjoyed my day off sitting on my a$$
    I am jelly. I rupture my right calf muscle. I had plans of going out with two client to the track and do HIIT. Interval sprints
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    I am jelly. I rupture my right calf muscle. I had plans of going out with two client to the track and do HIIT. Interval sprints
    Ruptured ur calve muscle ?! How the heck did u pull that off! That sounds like a long time mia at the gym
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  37. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Horrible news..my gym is closed until tuesday ..so went on an interval run of on off sprints for about two miles..had to do something today before I enjoyed my day off sitting on my a$$
    I am jelly. I rupture my right calf muscle. I had plans of going out with two client to the track and do HIIT. Interval sprints
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    Ruptured ur calve muscle ?! How the heck did u pull that off! That sounds like a long time mia at the gym

    I took off running from stopped. The first step I took ruptured it. Sounded like a tennis ball hit a concrete wall. Heard it first. Then tried to figure out where the sound came from. I though someone threw something and it hit my leg. It didn't hurt for a few seconds.

    Total down time for the calve is 8 weeks. But I am one week down and I can hobble on it in the house. I have use crutches when I go out. A boot was ordered Friday. So hopefully Tuesday I will have it. Then I can get around with the boot. So I will start back on a upper body routine for a week then try to add in quad extensions and leg curls with light weight.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  39. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    I am jelly. I rupture my right calf muscle. I had plans of going out with two client to the track and do HIIT. Interval sprints
    Holy crap clay wtf
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  40. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I took off running from stopped. The first step I took ruptured it. Sounded like a tennis ball hit a concrete wall. Heard it first. Then tried to figure out where the sound came from. I though someone threw something and it hit my leg. It didn't hurt for a few seconds.

    Total down time for the calve is 8 weeks. But I am one week down and I can hobble on it in the house. I have use crutches when I go out. A boot was ordered Friday. So hopefully Tuesday I will have it. Then I can get around with the boot. So I will start back on a upper body routine for a week then try to add in quad extensions and leg curls with light weight.
    That sounds painful. Sorry to hear that, but I am sure you will adapt fine and be back in no time, or 7 weeks whichever comes first
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 12:27 PM
  2. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 12:24 AM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Getting lean and mean or big and bad
    By bi0hazurd in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 05:53 PM
  5. Getting Lean and Mean with Epi/11-oxo (log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in