Gettin those stretch marks with iforce bruh!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    So today I had an insane workout today. I'm not ct fletchers biggest fan, but today I went with his penitentiary training style. Took the agmatine and potassium nitrate about 45 min. Before since that seems to work best for me. And the pump was just ridiculous. Currently I'm sitting at about 16% bf which is the highest I've been in a while. But towards the end of my workout I noticed a big gnarly vein going through my chest. Needless to say I was psyched. I tried to snap a pic but it was gone when I got home. Haha oh well. Nothing but happiness on this stack still!

Veins are the best!! What is penitentiary style training? Sounds kinky
    HiTech Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post

Veins are the best!! What is penitentiary style training? Sounds kinky
    Haha Hahaha well if you're into that! but its basically doing more than your partner. Like no matter what I'm going to either match his reps or do more.
    •   

3. Haven't updated in a little. But tonight I'm hitting legs me and my buddy are going to do the workout kai Greene does in his training with kai videos. I'm freaking pumped man!

4. Post workout carnage man. I am definitely going to feel it. Here is what my work out was.

Leg extensions. 2 warm up sets 4 working sets increasing weight with burnout on 4th.

Leg curls. Same.

Squats. One warm up set. 5 working sets.

Hack squats. 3 working sets.

Finish with 5 sets walking lunges 20 on each leg per set.

As far as a pump tonight for the first time in my life I had a vein coming out of my quad. Something I am currently boasting about to my family! Really felt like I was going to puke. But am still enjoying this. Dosing 45 min per workout because it seems to work best when I do that!

5. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Post workout carnage man. I am definitely going to feel it. Here is what my work out was.

Leg extensions. 2 warm up sets 4 working sets increasing weight with burnout on 4th.

Leg curls. Same.

Squats. One warm up set. 5 working sets.

Hack squats. 3 working sets.

Finish with 5 sets walking lunges 20 on each leg per set.

As far as a pump tonight for the first time in my life I had a vein coming out of my quad. Something I am currently boasting about to my family! Really felt like I was going to puke. But am still enjoying this. Dosing 45 min per workout because it seems to work best when I do that!
    good luck walking like a penguin for a few days....love the pumps during legs, the next few days are tough though
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
    •   

6. I saved the best for last, and hit arms today. You know those workouts where the soreness sets in within a few hours? Well this morning I killed an arm workout. Cramping throughout the day. And I hardly made it home. Soreness is beginning to set in, and I can tell that I will feel this for the days to come. Not sure if I'm just more motivated or if the agmatine potassium nitrate combo has anything to do with the fact that every workout is insane. Painful pumps ten minutes in, and nothing but love while I'm in the gym.

7. Okay so I have about 2 weeks or so left of product I'd say. Probably not gonna continue logging. Pumps continuing to be crazy like the very first day. Thanks tu I force foe this opportunity and will definitely be running this in the future. And I will leave a review later tonight!

8. Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Okay so I have about 2 weeks or so left of product I'd say. Probably not gonna continue logging. Pumps continuing to be crazy like the very first day. Thanks tu I force foe this opportunity and will definitely be running this in the future. And I will leave a review later tonight!
    can't wait for the final review
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

9. KNO3 = saltpeter, fertertilizer.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

can't wait for the final review
    I submitted a request for the two products to be up for review. Just waiting for them to be accepted!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. JaP's Gettin Swole with iForce's Tropinol (Sponsored)
    By DaJaP in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 08:40 AM
  2. Beta Glucan for stretch marks....
    By Manwhore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 09:37 PM
  3. stretch mark help
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 12:38 PM
  4. Stretch Marks