VAUGHN hookin up VEINZ with Agmatine/Pota-Nitrate (SPON)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Gotta give big thanks to VaughnTrue and Iforce team for givin me the chance 2 great products right here and bigger thanks for the extra free bees, will be leavin a review for them tonight. When i saw a log op on these 2 products i had to jump on it like bodybuilder on a protein shake and im talkin 4 scoops with low fat peanut butter lol i react well to NO products especially agmatine at just 750mg so im really excited to see what 1g+ along with potassium nitrate would do. key goal is vascularoty of course.

Height: 5'9
Weight: 180lbs
Diet: 300-500cals above maintenance
Routine:
Mon - Arms
Tues - chest/abs
Wed - shoulders
Fri - back and legs
Sat - make up, rest or random
Sun - make up, rest or random

Other supps: bcaa and 5-10g creatine mono

lets this ish started!!!!!!

Final Review

Pump: 5/5 Without doubt these 2 gave me the nastiest pumps of my life. Agmatine alone always gave me great pumps but with the addition of Potassium Nitrate was amazing. I also tried dosing them alone on different days to see if the PN would give me pumps and it did. what liked about the PN's pumps were that they were......i cant think the word but ill try clean? like with agmatine i get great pumps but i sometimes cramp up after my work up if i do a certain movemant like reach for somethin, with PN i didnt.

Endurance: 3/5
i did feel that i could do more cardio. i didnt feel sore or have a need to just stop after a certain time on the treadmill. sometimes i went a little faster on speed or put the incline higher. but this wasnt what i wanted to use this stack for so didnt pay much attention to this.

Strength: 5/5 i did gain a nice amount of strength for being a non-hormonal product. finally got to reppin 255lbs on bench and shoulder strength also went. i was extremely surprised by this as i never got much strength gains from anything to do with preworkouts.

Vascularity: 5/5 awesome stuff right here if this is ur goal. all day i was stayin pumped and muscles were styin flexed and looked nice. u can see more lining around my shoulder, arm and chest area. this is where this stack shines a lot, just these 2 alone did more than what almost every preworkout i've ever taken.

Size: 4/5 my weight went up and down constantly so cant say i put on much size other than from the pumps. my shirts do seem more tight and i didnt take a dose of agmatine today. some people did say i am lookin swoler so probably did put on size but i can never notice anything on myself when i look in the mirror myself.

Sides: Only sides i got waas from the agmatine when i dosed more than 1000mg and that was havin to run to the bathroom. but like i said in the log, this how i respond to arginine and agmatine, if i have too much i have to take a few trips to the bathroom. not everyone will experience this. i dont need to go more than 1000mg anyway

Overall: 4/5 Fantastic stack this is and everyone should try if there looking for a new preworkout or to add to there preworkout. Without doubt u will get more vascular and get crazy pumps. and what i love most about this is that im getting the main thing i want in a PWO, pumps!!!!! i hate using stim PWO beacuse sometimes i never know how much im getting of what ingredient and i just hate stim PWO. the best part is ur getting so many servings for such a great price. i never doubt IFORCE products because they know what the consumer wants, price it perfect and always get great amount of serving for the price. i had my doubts on the PN but i was definitely proved wrong. already ordered 3 more bottles and it has officially become a staple

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: chest. Killed chest today felt great. I just did a scoop of hemavol and 2 potassium to see how the pumps were without the agamtine and I gotta say I'm impressed. It's been 3 hours after gym and I'm still pumped. A lot of veins are poppin out and not goin away. Felt a little more stronger also at the gym

Flat bench
155 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8

Incline bench
155 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8

Dumbbell incline
70 x 8
80 x 8
85 x 7

Upward cable flies
11 x 15
13 x 10
14 x 10

Regular cable flies
11 x 15
12 x 10
13 x 10

Upward cable flies
10 x 10
11 x 10
12 x 10

I usually do decline but had to leave

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good looks so far bro, ill be in following!!!

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
seems like a good amount of volume even if you didn't hit them declines. love that lasting pump from hemavol, I bet itz just nasty on arm day!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
seems like a good amount of volume even if you didn't hit them declines. love that lasting pump from hemavol, I bet itz just nasty on arm day!
i kant wait till arm day lol im afraid i wont even be able to bend my arms after all day

Good looks so far bro, ill be in following!!!

Mike
glad glad u guys could be here

Day 2-3: just doin cardio weekends, i do feel that my endurance is up but am gettin nasty pumps in thighs when i hop off the treadmill. since i drive stick too, i been gettin pumps everytime i drive in my left leg haha

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:: ended up doin back yesterday lol went to the gym and noticed not too many people there so why not knock out some workouts. kinda messed up and went ther on a pretty full stomch so i didnt get the pump i wanted but still got somethin. my bi's were pretty pumped all day but didnt look as dry as i wanted. gonna be doin some diet tweaks and cut out a lot of carbs, always had success doin that.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: killed the bi's last night, insane workout and pumps were real intense. noticed its better to dose 45min-1hr before workout, didnt feel pump till like 3rd workout also been havin to take a dump a lot lately, not sure if potassium nitrate or the hemavol im mixin with. waiting on my bcaa's to come in to mix agamtine with that instead but all in all, excellent workout. skipped tris cuz i was too pumped, gonna toss it in tonight with chest.

3 sets pullups
15 reps each

barbell curl
85 x 10
95 x 8
95 x 8

single arm dumbell curl
40 x 10
50 x 8
55 x 8

single arm hammer curl
45 x 10
50 x 8
55 x 8

double arm cable curl(outer)
11 x 10
12 x 8
13 x 6

preacher curl
75 x 8
95 x 8
95 x 8

extended one arm cable curl
25 x 12
30 x 10
35 x 8

hammer rope cable curls
65 x 10
70 x 8
75 x 8

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
all is looking good so far.... if you can, pls do post before/after pics

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
all is looking good so far.... if you can, pls do post before/after pics
Will do

image-2893775847.jpg

Worst day, legs lol on my last workout then movin to abs but holy sh!t, I think I'm seein a vein on my calf for first time ever hahaha would it be gay if I trim my legs

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i agree that potassium nitrate works better if dosed about 45 minutes to an hour before the workout....thats when i had my best pumps

i'm also anti leg shaving....just not for me

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree that potassium nitrate works better if dosed about 45 minutes to an hour before the workout....thats when i had my best pumps

i'm also anti leg shaving....just not for me
Then you'd hate me lol.. when I get the money im getting my whole body laser hair removed!!!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then you'd hate me lol.. when I get the money im getting my whole body laser hair removed!!!

Mike
for a show though? or just for fun?.....for a show i understand, i know dudes who don't compete and just do it...not a fan

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
In for a sweet log! love those glorious Agmatine and KNO3 pumps! Almost as good as Hemavol ;)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
for a show though? or just for fun?.....for a show i understand, i know dudes who don't compete and just do it...not a fan
haha hell no, not for show. and if i trim em, my legs gonna look so pale

In for a sweet log! love those glorious Agmatine and KNO3 pumps! Almost as good as Hemavol ;)
in on epic log!
welcome welcome

Day 5: murdered legs last night. woke up with the sore as hell in the ass cheeks(yes go ahead, i set that one up for u guys haha) but not that sore anywhere else so recovery is good on this. my recoverypro finally came in so gonna be mixin agamtine with it preworkout. l;egs stayed pumped all day yesterday. anyone know any good workouts for inner things? i got some fat around there and needs to go but all in all fantastic workout. ended with a scoop of bcaa and 5 eggs

Legs press machine

200 x 8
230 x 8
250 x 8

hamstring curls
90 x 8
100 x 8
110 x 8

another hamstring machine
100 x 8
100 x 8
110 x 8

glute lifts
90 x 8
100 x 8
110 x 8

leg press
5 plates x 8
6 plates x 8
7 plates x 8

calf push down
180 x 30
200 x 30
220 x 25

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good to see the pumps are solid for you....it's nice that this stack seems to help with recovery as well

the pump from the agmatine and PN with the bcaa's should work awesome together

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Can't beat the pump products from iForce - between K nitrate, bulk agmatine, and Hemavol you can't find a more comprehensive set of options anywhere.

Keep up the good work!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: abs and tris. no idea how this combo happened but i looked in the mirror and these def need work on abs so gonan be doin 3 times a week now. but decent workout, no pump on the abs but its rare ill feel one

Day 7:
chest. had to take care of it since all the benches gonna be takin today. felt a little weaker today but i popped some melatonin the night before and still felt like i belonged in bed lol but great pump all in all.

flat:
135 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 8

incline
155 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8

decline
135 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 8

4 other fly cable fly workouts.
4 sets/workout at 8 reps each

surprised a lot of benches were in free weight area so skipped incline and flat flies. shoulders tongiht

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Shoulders. wah wah we wah, awesome workout. dosed an hour before lifts and the pumps were a lot better. pota nitrate does seem to be better if dosed like that. but got a compliment from this guy i see there every now and then and sayin im lookin more shaped i guess lol thats the word he used. my shoulders are def rounding up better and idk if its just me but i put on the same shirt from yesterday this morning and the shoulder area seemed tighter, very freakin nice. but he also said i need to work on my legs haha so legs will eb twice a week from now on. also felt stronger on dumbell raises and barbell shoulder press.

Vertical dumbell raise
35 x 8
40 x 8
45 x 8

horizontal dumbell raises(superior)
35 x 8
40 x 8
40 x 8

side horizontal dumbell raise
30 x 8
35 x 8
35 x 8

sitting lateral dumbell raise
35 x 15
35 x 15
40 x 10

cable delt raises(the lawnmower)
setting 6 x 8
setting 6 x 8
setting 7 x 8

barbell press behind neck
135 x 8
155 x 8
185 x 6

90 degree shoulder pulls cable(no idea what this is called)
setting 6 x 10
setting 7 x 8
setting 7 x 8

usually do shoulder press but it was so packed at the gym

barbell shrugs
185 x 15
205 x 15
205 x 15

another shrug workout
180 x 15
230 x 15
270 x 13

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PN def seemed to work better when dosed 45 minutes to an hour before workouts

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
anyone else gettin stomach problems? half way through workout and almost comes out on a rep. but not as bad as superpump 250(straight hell)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 9-10: arms and legs. sick pumps and arms are lookin pretty big, gonna hold off on arms next week and concentrate more other parts of body that need more work like legs and shoulders. really need to delts to pop out more to cuz im lookin like popeye with my big arms and weak shoulders. but workouts have been amazing and strength feels like its goin up. cardio has been hard to do due to pumps but gonna do cardio in morning instead of goin to the gym since it feels like im there forever if i lift and cardio it up. but everything is great on cycle and figured not to take this stack on empty stomach since thats whats causin my stomach issues. i just eat some cold cuts then dose

Day 11: rested yesterday

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone else gettin stomach problems? half way through workout and almost comes out on a rep. but not as bad as superpump 250(straight hell)
Only GMS causes me issues. 3 scoops glycergrow with hemavol I couldn't handle so I had to cut out the glycergrow. Can't say I've seen anyone else complain of GI distress with agmatine / Kno3.

Mike

Mike

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
my bad on log guys, been havin stomach ulcers since monday so didnt lift monday or tuesday. had a wing eating contest with the cousins on labor day and they were dunked in ghost pepper sauce, biggest mistake of my life

Day 13: bi's and abs. insane pumped up workout, hit the gym before i went out saturday night and my sleeves were about to rip. couldnt even bend my arms and pumps were there all night, got some nice compliments and drunk ass girls biting my bi's lol but great workout and startin to feel a pump in the abs now and stayin a little pumped throughout day and night. i felt stronger on some workouts but i switched up the rotation, single arm dumbell curls felt weaker since i didnt start with them like usual but hammer curls i went up on weight.

Day 12: shoulders. def gettin stronger and people are tellin me theyre noticing me gettin wider and shoulder blades gettin rounder which is what i been tryin to do, threw in some new workouts too and took some out. i used to have tendonitis and one of the causes was certain shoulder workouts so im gonna toss those old back in and see what happens. but barbell shoulder press is increasing in strength along with other workouts. im gonna start switchin routines workouts, keep the body guessing. been lacking on cardio and the pumps are startin to get annoyin while on it so i gotta change some stuff up.

tonight is day 14 and will be doing chest and legs, been waiting to these and firm the booty up

compliments of jen selter, lets raise some testo

jen-pics-20.jpg

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
lol at the wing contest. You feeling better? Nice bums, btw :)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: back. sick sick and sick. this cycle seems to be gettin better and better and im lookin more vascular and my diet aint as great as it should be. i feel like im on a natty AI like erase but without the dry joints and extra test boost. strength is goin up little by little and i stopped takin my creatine cuz i wanna see how this stack is without it. but all in all good wokrouts

Day 14: legs. my calves are startin to come in and that vein in calves is poppin out more. like said earlier, not trimmin my cottage cheese legs to show hahaha but it is there. strength is goin goin much up on legs but then again i just started workin them out this summer but my ass is firmin up. this chick grabbed my ass yesterday and even though it was already pumped from the gym, she said it aint jigglin anymore and she wont stop grabbin it lol gonna look more leg workouts, want my quads to have more form.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
lol at the wing contest. You feeling better? Nice bums, btw :)
ya, do not eat that sauce!!!!!! like the worst ulcers ive ever had

im seriously in love with this girl........well her ass
jen-pics-17.jpg

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 16: shoulders last night. awesome workout, threw in extra workouts and had a great pump. ended up trimmin the chest too since i got bored and couldnt be in a wife beater at the gym with the forest on my shoulders and chest...and delts........and upper back hahahah im a hairy guy. didnt feel much of a strength increase but i did do few more reps than last week so thats a positive. im lookin more shaped and tossin in a mid cycle pic. oh so i ran out of preworkout and im dosin the agmatine straight on my tongue lol just scoop it, put it on tongue and swallow(thats what she said). DO NOT DO THIS!!!! tastes so bad but since i dont have any extra caps or pwo, i have too, just a warning

Vertical dumbell raise
35 x 8
40 x 8
45 x 8

horizontal dumbell raises(superior)
35 x 8
40 x 8
45 x 8

side horizontal dumbell raise
30 x 8
35 x 8
40 x 8

sitting lateral dumbell raise
35 x 15
35 x 15
40 x 10

cable delt raises(the lawnmower)
setting 6 x 8
setting 6 x 8
setting 7 x 8

barbell press behind neck
135 x 8
155 x 8
185 x 8

90 degree shoulder pulls cable(no idea what this is called)
setting 6 x 10
setting 7 x 8
setting 7 x 8

barbell shrugs
185 x 15
205 x 15
205 x 15

another shrug workout
180 x 15
230 x 15
270 x 13

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
So ive came to a conclusion, agmatine just like arginine gives me the runs. I did 2 scoops just now and 5min later, I'm on the crapper lol

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
So ive came to a conclusion, agmatine just like arginine gives me the runs. I did 2 scoops just now and 5min later, I'm on the crapper lol
Uh oh! Although, usually it takes longer than 5 mins to run through your system and do that to you.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crap.. thats quick!!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 18: chest. awesome freakin workout, finally hit 255lbs on incline and that was without spot son!!!!!!! def gettin stronger and pumps are not goin away, just gettin better and better. i work in a warehouse and i ship heavy boxes and pallets, lately the boxes that i usually ship are feelin lighter, been movin quicker at work.

flat bench
155 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 8

incline bench
155 x 8
205 x 8
255 x 8

decline
155 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 8

incline dumbell
70 x 8
80 x 8
85 x 8

incline fly
40 x 8
45 x 8
50 x 8

3 cable fly workouts

day 19: legs. legs are firmin up and gettin the nice quad bump. strength stayin the same but cant complain

200 x 8
230 x 8
250 x 8

hamstring curls
90 x 8
100 x 8
110 x 8

another hamstring machine
100 x 8
100 x 8
110 x 8

glute lifts
90 x 8
100 x 8
110 x 8

leg press
5 plates x 8
6 plates x 8
7 plates x 8

calf push down
180 x 30
200 x 30
220 x 25

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 22: cardio and abs. id like to condised somewhat of a leg workout lol went incline all the way up and legs were crazy pumped when i got off. im actually startin to like the pump on the treadmill, shapin my legs a more and gettin more firm. but thats that, nothin more to report back on

Day 23:
thats today and will get back, gonna do cardio and back