Getting Shredded with DCP 2.0

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Yeah I can't wait to run it. I'm hoping maybe in Sept I will get chance to try it. I just may need to run at high dose since I'm 295..

    Congrats on the Alphamine/AAV2 gig too. I love Alphamine and AAV2 is also on my list.
    I sent cooper an email backing out of that a couple of weeks ago. I will have to see what's up
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Just destroyed chest! Going to eat and take a quick nap then will post a video and my routine
    looking forward to it
    •   
       


  3. PName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377134029.056398.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  294.0 KB
    Pic update
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    PName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377134029.056398.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  294.0 KB
    Pic update
    Looks like that DCP is workin for ya! I have the delt destroyers on my up and coming todo list.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Looks like that DCP is workin for ya! I have the delt destroyers on my up and coming todo list.
    Nice!! You'll love them bro!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  6. DCP FTW straight up. I've taken a few fat burners and although they all have there pros none of the ones I've tried touch the appetite suppression.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    DCP FTW straight up. I've taken a few fat burners and although they all have there pros none of the ones I've tried touch the appetite suppression.
    Really cool to hear!

  8. Life's a garden, dig it

  9. Reggie, that last pic is unbelievable but, concerned you are too thin. Any idea what your BF percentage is?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Reggie, that last pic is unbelievable but, concerned you are too thin. Any idea what your BF percentage is?
    Was wondering that myself to be honest.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. lookin' lean, killa

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    lookin' lean, killa
    Thanks man! Really been getting alot of looks lately
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Was wondering that myself to be honest.
    IMO, if your goal is a BB show then great. If it's size then maybe too thin? Concerned for you brother.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    IMO, if your goal is a BB show then great. If it's size then maybe too thin? Concerned for you brother.
    I honestly have thought about entering some type of bb competition, but who knows. My wife tells me I'm too skinny all the time. It's coming to an end of this 60 day body challenge I'm participating in (29th is the last day) After that I will up my calories (or try to) Life's been pretty crazy the last few days. Got laid off at work so stress has probably contributed to some weight loss and not eating much as well. It's all good though I'll bounce back!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Absolutely man. Just gotta stay positive.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Absolutely man. Just gotta stay positive.
    You bet brother, that's why I love the gym really helps to clear my head.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Biceps today
    Bicep blasters

    Incline db curl drop sets
    4x12 per

    Spider Curls
    4x10

    Hammer Curl Drop Sets
    3x10 per
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Triceps and cardio tonight!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  19. in for the triceps workout

  20. I am a fan of those spider curls

  21. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I am a fan of those spider curls
    I know right?? Have you tried the bicep blasters? For instance today I did
    30x10 + 35x10 + 40x10 + 35x10 + 30x10=1 set no rest between its a frickin killer!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I know right?? Have you tried the bicep blasters? For instance today I did
    30x10 + 35x10 + 40x10 + 35x10 + 30x10=1 set no rest between its a frickin killer!!
    Are these alternating bicep curls?
    That looks like a burner. I will do these next arm day.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Are these alternating bicep curls?
    That looks like a burner. I will do these next arm day.
    Yes alternating
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. What kind of work you in to?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    What kind of work you in to?
    Human services field
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Human services field
    Jack of all trades?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Jack of all trades?
    Kinda
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Kinda
    Right up my alley.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Right up my alley.
    Really want to open my own gym and supplement store though. That's my goal
    Life's a garden, dig it

  30. Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Let's get SHREDDED with Lean EFX Refined! 5 NEW loggers needed!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 01:30 PM
  2. Getting shredded with Clenbuterol?
    By Nsutton15 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 06:13 PM
  3. Getting Shredded with ALPHAMINE!!! (Unsponsored)
    By jcwhiteside96 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 12:03 PM
  4. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 11:56 PM
Log in
Log in