Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge shout out to Vaughn and Iforce for this amazing opportunity. Both Agmatine and potassium nitrates are supposed to work wonders with pumps. Everyone is always on the quest for the most amazing pumps and this may be the key! I have used hemavol in the past with other nitrate products but it was usually already in the pre. Having these two solo with a 10 serving sample pack of hemavol allows me to add it to any pre I want. So I am not at the mercy of the blend! I will be using this with several pre's. white flood reborn, SuperDrive, ec, and maybe even game day. I am beyond excited and I know I will have some sick workouts. Will post my first review shortly! The pic of the stuff is below!
(So far my best pumps have come from micro/hemavol combo. Im sure this will surpass! )

image-1177815456.jpg

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Nice bro! Im in to see how these effect you. Cant wait till i recieve mine, and they sent hemavol too! Have been wanting to give all these ingredients a go, didnt know id be doing it all at the same time lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that stack is so seksy I think its too late... im gonna blow!
lulz im in for this mayhem!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to see the results! take some pics of the pump..

Love the pump just from the Hemavol!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow thats going to be one insane pump....hemavol by itself is the top of it's class let alone the other goodies thrown in....your arms might explode!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
hit shoulders today! took superdrive today along with the agmatine/PN... no hemavol today because supedrive flavor is orange mango and I didnt think watermelon would go that great with it haha... all i can say is wow! this stuff delivers on pump.... I am pretty fat right now :( so pumps are harder to achieve.... I felt a great pump in my traps! my shoulders felt pretty swole too... I can not wait to hit arms with this... It will probably be saturday...
Taste- 10- just mixed the agmatine with superdrive and I couldn't really tell... orange mango is really tart... nothing like unflavored aminos which are really hard to stomach :/ just popped the pn pills with it and hit the gym 30 min later...
pump-9.5/10! great pump and workout... I usually don't feel a full fulllllll pump unless its arms... however today was different. I actually had a really good pump!!! endurance was good too :) workout was below! can already tell i am going to make these staples!

Shoulders

Reverse Delt machine
15x60
15x 75
10x82.5
8x85

rope pulls
15x40
15x60
10x70
10x80

Seated barbell press
10x45
10x95
8x135
5x145

Lateral/front dumbbell raise
10x15
10x25
8x30
8x30

Reverse delt- laying dumbbell lifts
12x10
10x15
8x25

Lateral raise machine
10x70
5x90
5x95

Isolateral Shoulder press(reverse seat)
10x90
4x140
4x140

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Yea this stack Is going to be sick! I love Hemavol alone! Let alone stacked with the others :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea this stack Is going to be sick! I love Hemavol alone! Let alone stacked with the others :)
Yeah I actually have my lemon hemoval. That might mix well and sweeten up the SuperDrive. I'll use the watermelon samples with my watermelon reborn :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome first review!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit legs with superdrive and agmatine/PN today! I have a nagging knee injury so I go really light :) More reps help with the pump! and they were swole! quads and calves both! I jump roped at the end and the pump made them seem really heavy.... like trying to jump after getting off of a trampoline lol..... it felt amazing... it was almost too much! I don't think I could throw hemavol with agmatine/PN on leg day... one or the other for me haha.
I did 4 sets of quad extensinos, hamstring curls, calve raises, and stationary lunges. Followed up by a poor attempt at jump rope...

tomorrow will be arms for sure and I can't wait! I'll try and post pics if I see any drastic vascular difference :) anyone looking for a hardcore pump should check this stack out for sure!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer first review bro, ill be in for the ride!!!

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with u on too much pump for legs....... I usually skip the hemavol myself on leg day. save that for the bro workouts (chest and arms awe yea!)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright! just took all 3 with superdrive... lemon hemavol/agmatine/pn... Had an insane pump! like I said... I am fat right now so vascularity is not that great... however... forearms and bi's/tri's were swole! I kept telling my wife to feel my pump haha :) she was like....that's great... your sweaty. hahaha.. the taste of superdrive has been bugging me lately for some reason... the lemon hemavol really sweetened it up which I liked. will be trying it with reborn soon too :) these pumps are no joke!!! workout is below and I will post pictures from my phone in a min!

workout was
Arms
Bar curl
20x45
12x65
5x85
5x85

Strive smart curl
15x25
13x25
7x50
7x50
16x35

Tricep extension (cable and vbar)
20x42.5
15x57.5
10x72.5
10x80
25x50

Reverse grip cable curls
10x30
7x42.5
5x50
5x50

Dumbbell curls
15x30
10x35
10x35
7x45
7x45
10x35

Hammer curls
15x35
12x40
10x45
8x50

Weighted dips
Bench dips
Ez curl bar skull crushers

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get pumps so bad I can barely drive... and that's before the pn! Im glad you are enjoying it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-1107568319.jpg

image-4049558120.jpg

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Awesome stuff so far, OP! Following along :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit chest today and this stuff just gets better with time! Still used SuperDrive but this time no hemavol. Just Agmatine/pn and it was on. Pumped quick and it lasted a pretty decent while after I was finished working out. Endurance was great and pump was a 10! Sometimes I don't like a lot of liquid on my stomach when working out so this is great and I just add the Agmatine to the pre and take the pn while drinking it :) no extra water and pumps galore

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Nice man, Agmatine and Nitrates are the best for pump, the two combined will be insane. Not to mention Agmatine Sulfate + Potassium Nitrate + Hemavol omg :explode:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day. Will update tomorrow! I was able to workout all the time on summer break. Being back in school is throwing me off! Responsibilities and all :/

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man, Agmatine and Nitrates are the best for pump, the two combined will be insane. Not to mention Agmatine Sulfate + Potassium Nitrate + Hemavol omg :explode:
Agreed! Great stuff!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
this stuff just keeps getting better! still just did the agmatine/pn and had insane pumps! I feel like they onset real quick and just get bigger and bigger :) the best thing is it takes a decent amount of time for them to subside... so I walk around a little puffed up. I feel like endurance has increased too... maybe just pushing myself harder due to the pump love... makes me want to keep pushing until my skin tears... hit shoulders and traps.... felt a big pump in both body parts...

Workout
Military press: 3x12 @ 80 lbs
Rack Chins: 3x15
Seated Cable Row: (3) 15 @ 150 lbs
DB Rows: (2) 15 @ 25 lbs
Close Grip Pulldown: 20/15 @ 100 lbs
Seated shoulder press: (2) 15 @ 35 lbs
Upright Rows (2) 15 @ 65 lbs
dumbell shrugs: 3x20 @55lbs

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So! I took 4... due to the challenge of criticalbench :)and I could tell a difference! The pump has always been there and it was pretty intense :) I added hemavol to watermelon reborn and it was amazing!! 10/10! Reborn hits way harder than SuperDrive for me and combined with hemavol I didn't want to stop :) the Agmatine/pn/hemavol is insane. Not recommended unless you want stretch marks :)

Shoulders
Reverse Delt machine 15x60 15x 75 10x82.5 8x85
rope pulls 15x40 15x60 10x70 10x80 Seated barbell press 10x45 10x95 8x135 5x145 Lateral/front dumbbell raise 10x15 10x25 8x30 8x30
Reverse delt- laying dumbbell lifts 12x10 10x15 8x25
Lateral raise machine 10x70 5x90 5x95
Isolateral Shoulder press(reverse seat) 10x90 4x140 4x140

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice workout....nothing better than nice balloon looking shoulders from the hemavol and nitrate combo

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like an absolutely sick combination - no doubt the workout (and pump) was insane!

Keep up the good work and keep that pump rolling, you just can't beat the pump products from iForce.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like an absolutely sick combination - no doubt the workout (and pump) was insane!

Keep up the good work and keep that pump rolling, you just can't beat the pump products from iForce.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I think hemavol set the standard And it keeps getting more intense with Iforce! Great direction!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit arms today and I had two days off. Carbs have been low and I was feeling soft. Not after this workout :) reborn watermelon. Hemavol watermelon. Pn/Agmatine. (4 caps) and no this is the best workout I have had in a long time. I just wanted to keep going and going. Pump was insane and endurance and focus were in point for sure. Stupid real job and real world had to end it haha. Hit barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, skull crushers, kickbacks, and closed it out with wrist curls for the forearms. Great stuff and I highly recommend!

Even my boxer was admiring the pump :)

Attachments

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry the pic looked better on my phone :) haha. oh well.. even if you cant see the vascularity! I can feel it! today I hit chest. I was feeling out of it due to this insane heat/humidity in ca! Still was able to get a great pump and push myself! Like i have said... the pump onsets pretty quickly and stays for a few hours after. No hemavol today just reborn and the agmatine/4 pn pills. Endurance was good because this heat was brutal and i kept pushing. I remember an iforce rep talking about high salt pre hemavol... I might need to try that with the whole pump stack... might be too much haha. With both the reborn and superdrive I can't really taste the agmatine so thats good :) the pre taste just overpowers it.
workout was 12,10,8,6 flat bench, incline flys, decline dumbell press, and pull overs. I know they work lats but arnold did them on chest day :) lol finished up with ab roller. 4 sets of 15. overall amazing stuff!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have been in low carbs for a week now and I usually feel insanely flat. It's also really difficult to get pumps. Not with this stack! Reborn hemavol Agmatine potassium nitrate =insane. Seriously have just as amazing pumps as I do with carbs. Focus pumps and endurance are bar none on this stack. I need to try it with conquer. The great thing is you can adjust the amount of almost all the ingredients to your needs and liking. Different amounts for different body parts. Iforce is doing it right.

Workout:
Military press: 3x12 @ 80 lbs Rack Chins: 3x15 Seated Cable Row: (3) 15 @ 150 lbs DB Rows: (2) 15 @ 25 lbs Close Grip Pulldown: 20/15 @ 100 lbs Seated shoulder press: (2) 15 @ 35 lbs Upright Rows (2) 15 @ 65 lbs dumbell shrugs: 3x20 @55lbs

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. I think hemavol set the standard And it keeps getting more intense with Iforce! Great direction!

Wait til you try 2 scoops of hemavol with 500mg agmatine and 4 KNO3.. that vein you got going on there.. might blow!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wait til you try 2 scoops of hemavol with 500mg agmatine and 4 KNO3.. that vein you got going on there.. might blow!

Mike

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mike
is that too much agmatine? or 1.5 grams is no biggie? the pumps have been ridiculous as it is haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit legs again with just the agmatine and pn..... crazy pumps yet again. My quads were really pumped and my legs are really lacking :( this actually made me enjoy leg day! which sadly I despise. Especially because of my knee injury. Had a really good pump with quad extensions, ham curls, wall squats, weighted calve raises, and box jumps to close it out. endurance was up for sure.

On a side not I gave my dad a packet of hemavol to lift on and he loved it. He had hip replacement surgery so he goes really light and all upper body but he said he had an amazing pump... of course haha

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for me personally i like agmatine at 1g...750 is good and 500mg's is too hit or miss...i've always wanted to try 1.5g's as i think it would really be amazing....however with PN i would think 1g or even 750mg's would be plenty since PN by itself gave me some of the best pumps i've experienced

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
for me personally i like agmatine at 1g...750 is good and 500mg's is too hit or miss...i've always wanted to try 1.5g's as i think it would really be amazing....however with PN i would think 1g or even 750mg's would be plenty since PN by itself gave me some of the best pumps i've experienced
That's what I was thinking. I might try it just for fun when I up my carbs :)

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Good stuff in here. Glad to see your pops liked the Hemavol :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still going strong! Actually reminded me of the most intense pumps I ever had... After a wrestling match. My forearms and arms would be so swollen it would hurt! This brings back those memories. Every body part gets pumped and it's extremely noticeable how powerful they are. I know it's just "pumps" but the feeling is so good haha. For the price of the Agmatine/pn you can't beat it. I am going to buy another bottle ASAP. How long should you run nitrate products?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff in here. Glad to see your pops liked the Hemavol :)
Yep! He goes way back haha. Ultimate orange 1-ad type stuff. He really enjoyed it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright... time for my final review... if you want to have the best pumps in the world.... BUY THIS STACK (Iforce agmatine/Potassium Nitrate) if you want your skin to rip... feel free to add in hemavol. The End.....

In all seriousness... the price and the pumps are superb. The pills and unflavored powder of the agmatine make it perfect to add to ANY preworkout. No taste or mixability issues. just throw it in any pre of choice and drink with the pills. You're ready to go. I took it with superdrive and white flood reborn... they were both amazing. I also took it with hemavol and it was insane. The pumps were literally the best I have ever had.

Overall it was a 10/10... there are no complaints and no downfalls. Just skin splitting pumps. Thanks again Iforce! You guys always do it right!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright... time for my final review... if you want to have the best pumps in the world.... BUY THIS STACK (Iforce agmatine/Potassium Nitrate) if you want your skin to rip... feel free to add in hemavol. The End.....

In all seriousness... the price and the pumps are superb. The pills and unflavored powder of the agmatine make it perfect to add to ANY preworkout. No taste or mixability issues. just throw it in any pre of choice and drink with the pills. You're ready to go. I took it with superdrive and white flood reborn... they were both amazing. I also took it with hemavol and it was insane. The pumps were literally the best I have ever had.

Overall it was a 10/10... there are no complaints and no downfalls. Just skin splitting pumps. Thanks again Iforce! You guys always do it right!
awesome thanks for the review, looks like amatine and PN is an overall winner!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just speaking the truth :)

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards

Thanks for your review and for your feedback! Much appreciated and I'm glad you enjoyed your experience.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome feedback. Thanks so much for doing the final review. Greatly appreciated!!

Mike