Skin explodes with ifocre agmatime /potassium nitratestack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Skin explodes with ifocre agmatime /potassium nitratestack

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good stuff in here. Glad to see your pops liked the Hemavol
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Still going strong! Actually reminded me of the most intense pumps I ever had... After a wrestling match. My forearms and arms would be so swollen it would hurt! This brings back those memories. Every body part gets pumped and it's extremely noticeable how powerful they are. I know it's just "pumps" but the feeling is so good haha. For the price of the Agmatine/pn you can't beat it. I am going to buy another bottle ASAP. How long should you run nitrate products?
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    Good stuff in here. Glad to see your pops liked the Hemavol
    Yep! He goes way back haha. Ultimate orange 1-ad type stuff. He really enjoyed it
    •   

4. Senior Member

alright... time for my final review... if you want to have the best pumps in the world.... BUY THIS STACK (Iforce agmatine/Potassium Nitrate) if you want your skin to rip... feel free to add in hemavol. The End.....

In all seriousness... the price and the pumps are superb. The pills and unflavored powder of the agmatine make it perfect to add to ANY preworkout. No taste or mixability issues. just throw it in any pre of choice and drink with the pills. You're ready to go. I took it with superdrive and white flood reborn... they were both amazing. I also took it with hemavol and it was insane. The pumps were literally the best I have ever had.

Overall it was a 10/10... there are no complaints and no downfalls. Just skin splitting pumps. Thanks again Iforce! You guys always do it right!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    alright... time for my final review... if you want to have the best pumps in the world.... BUY THIS STACK (Iforce agmatine/Potassium Nitrate) if you want your skin to rip... feel free to add in hemavol. The End.....

In all seriousness... the price and the pumps are superb. The pills and unflavored powder of the agmatine make it perfect to add to ANY preworkout. No taste or mixability issues. just throw it in any pre of choice and drink with the pills. You're ready to go. I took it with superdrive and white flood reborn... they were both amazing. I also took it with hemavol and it was insane. The pumps were literally the best I have ever had.

Overall it was a 10/10... there are no complaints and no downfalls. Just skin splitting pumps. Thanks again Iforce! You guys always do it right!
    awesome thanks for the review, looks like amatine and PN is an overall winner!
  6. Senior Member

Just speaking the truth
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post

Thanks for your review and for your feedback! Much appreciated and I'm glad you enjoyed your experience.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome feedback. Thanks so much for doing the final review. Greatly appreciated!!

Mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tnubs gets so pumped he explodes with Hemavol
    By tnubs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 01:12 PM
  2. Mixing N.O Explode with??
    By MMABoxing in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 04:50 PM
  3. Skin products with transdermals