Skin explodes with ifocre agmatime /potassium nitratestack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Agreed. I think hemavol set the standard And it keeps getting more intense with Iforce! Great direction!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. Hit arms today and I had two days off. Carbs have been low and I was feeling soft. Not after this workout reborn watermelon. Hemavol watermelon. Pn/Agmatine. (4 caps) and no this is the best workout I have had in a long time. I just wanted to keep going and going. Pump was insane and endurance and focus were in point for sure. Stupid real job and real world had to end it haha. Hit barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, skull crushers, kickbacks, and closed it out with wrist curls for the forearms. Great stuff and I highly recommend!

Even my boxer was admiring the pump
    Attached Images Attached Images  

•   

3. sorry the pic looked better on my phone haha. oh well.. even if you cant see the vascularity! I can feel it! today I hit chest. I was feeling out of it due to this insane heat/humidity in ca! Still was able to get a great pump and push myself! Like i have said... the pump onsets pretty quickly and stays for a few hours after. No hemavol today just reborn and the agmatine/4 pn pills. Endurance was good because this heat was brutal and i kept pushing. I remember an iforce rep talking about high salt pre hemavol... I might need to try that with the whole pump stack... might be too much haha. With both the reborn and superdrive I can't really taste the agmatine so thats good the pre taste just overpowers it.
    workout was 12,10,8,6 flat bench, incline flys, decline dumbell press, and pull overs. I know they work lats but arnold did them on chest day lol finished up with ab roller. 4 sets of 15. overall amazing stuff!

4. So I have been in low carbs for a week now and I usually feel insanely flat. It's also really difficult to get pumps. Not with this stack! Reborn hemavol Agmatine potassium nitrate =insane. Seriously have just as amazing pumps as I do with carbs. Focus pumps and endurance are bar none on this stack. I need to try it with conquer. The great thing is you can adjust the amount of almost all the ingredients to your needs and liking. Different amounts for different body parts. Iforce is doing it right.

Workout:
    Military press: 3x12 @ 80 lbs Rack Chins: 3x15 Seated Cable Row: (3) 15 @ 150 lbs DB Rows: (2) 15 @ 25 lbs Close Grip Pulldown: 20/15 @ 100 lbs Seated shoulder press: (2) 15 @ 35 lbs Upright Rows (2) 15 @ 65 lbs dumbell shrugs: 3x20 @55lbs

5. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Agreed. I think hemavol set the standard And it keeps getting more intense with Iforce! Great direction!

Wait til you try 2 scoops of hemavol with 500mg agmatine and 4 KNO3.. that vein you got going on there.. might blow!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Agreed. I think hemavol set the standard And it keeps getting more intense with Iforce! Great direction!

Wait til you try 2 scoops of hemavol with 500mg agmatine and 4 KNO3.. that vein you got going on there.. might blow!

Mike

7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Mike
    is that too much agmatine? or 1.5 grams is no biggie? the pumps have been ridiculous as it is haha

8. Hit legs again with just the agmatine and pn..... crazy pumps yet again. My quads were really pumped and my legs are really lacking this actually made me enjoy leg day! which sadly I despise. Especially because of my knee injury. Had a really good pump with quad extensions, ham curls, wall squats, weighted calve raises, and box jumps to close it out. endurance was up for sure.

On a side not I gave my dad a packet of hemavol to lift on and he loved it. He had hip replacement surgery so he goes really light and all upper body but he said he had an amazing pump... of course haha

9. for me personally i like agmatine at 1g...750 is good and 500mg's is too hit or miss...i've always wanted to try 1.5g's as i think it would really be amazing....however with PN i would think 1g or even 750mg's would be plenty since PN by itself gave me some of the best pumps i've experienced
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    for me personally i like agmatine at 1g...750 is good and 500mg's is too hit or miss...i've always wanted to try 1.5g's as i think it would really be amazing....however with PN i would think 1g or even 750mg's would be plenty since PN by itself gave me some of the best pumps i've experienced
    That's what I was thinking. I might try it just for fun when I up my carbs

11. Good stuff in here. Glad to see your pops liked the Hemavol
    HiTech Representative

12. Still going strong! Actually reminded me of the most intense pumps I ever had... After a wrestling match. My forearms and arms would be so swollen it would hurt! This brings back those memories. Every body part gets pumped and it's extremely noticeable how powerful they are. I know it's just "pumps" but the feeling is so good haha. For the price of the Agmatine/pn you can't beat it. I am going to buy another bottle ASAP. How long should you run nitrate products?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    Good stuff in here. Glad to see your pops liked the Hemavol
    Yep! He goes way back haha. Ultimate orange 1-ad type stuff. He really enjoyed it

14. alright... time for my final review... if you want to have the best pumps in the world.... BUY THIS STACK (Iforce agmatine/Potassium Nitrate) if you want your skin to rip... feel free to add in hemavol. The End.....

In all seriousness... the price and the pumps are superb. The pills and unflavored powder of the agmatine make it perfect to add to ANY preworkout. No taste or mixability issues. just throw it in any pre of choice and drink with the pills. You're ready to go. I took it with superdrive and white flood reborn... they were both amazing. I also took it with hemavol and it was insane. The pumps were literally the best I have ever had.

Overall it was a 10/10... there are no complaints and no downfalls. Just skin splitting pumps. Thanks again Iforce! You guys always do it right!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    alright... time for my final review... if you want to have the best pumps in the world.... BUY THIS STACK (Iforce agmatine/Potassium Nitrate) if you want your skin to rip... feel free to add in hemavol. The End.....

In all seriousness... the price and the pumps are superb. The pills and unflavored powder of the agmatine make it perfect to add to ANY preworkout. No taste or mixability issues. just throw it in any pre of choice and drink with the pills. You're ready to go. I took it with superdrive and white flood reborn... they were both amazing. I also took it with hemavol and it was insane. The pumps were literally the best I have ever had.

Overall it was a 10/10... there are no complaints and no downfalls. Just skin splitting pumps. Thanks again Iforce! You guys always do it right!
    awesome thanks for the review, looks like amatine and PN is an overall winner!
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

16. Just speaking the truth

17. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    alright... time for my final review... if you want to have the best pumps in the world.... BUY THIS STACK (Iforce agmatine/Potassium Nitrate) if you want your skin to rip... feel free to add in hemavol. The End.....

Thanks for your review and for your feedback! Much appreciated and I'm glad you enjoyed your experience.
    HiTech Representative

18. Awesome feedback. Thanks so much for doing the final review. Greatly appreciated!!

Mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tnubs gets so pumped he explodes with Hemavol
    By tnubs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 02:12 PM
  2. Mixing N.O Explode with??
    By MMABoxing in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 05:50 PM