Former fat guy FRL Alpha Mass/5-Alpha Test cycle log

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
The plan
8 weeks cycle
FRL Alpha Mass 3 caps a day 6 times a day.
5-Alpha Test 9 RDe tabs divided though out the day.
50mg 2 times a day DHEA

Support supplements
Purus labs Organ Shield 6 caps a day.
Vitamin Shoppe Celery Seed extract 9 caps a day.
Vitamin Shoppe Hawthorn Berries Extract 2 caps 3 times a day.

Fat burners
ECA stack 3 times a day.
TT-33 starting at 3 caps a day going up from there.

The Diet
I will go into a bit more details on diet in the next few days I am finishing up the details right now for the first phase.

The goal
I am planning
Starting weight 225 goal is 205 retaining as much muscle as possible.
Also to note this is an 8 week start of a 12 week cut.

Disclaimer
This log is sponsored but I wont BS I say what I think.....ADHD is a bitch like that.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Started Sunday must be placebo but I seem to get that, so I hit the gym harder from day one of a cycle. My workout currently is a rip off from zyzz...I know many think he was a douche bag but he had some crazy aesthetics.

Monday: Chest/Biceps
4 sets of Bench Press then drop set to failure
4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop set to failure

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Sticking to it but not much to report as I round out my first week, but who really expects a kick in of 6 days. I will say the 5-alpha test does seem to put me in the zone almost instantly. So it seems to be great pre workout.

oh and I screwed up my diet 2 times in the first week :/ lets see how much weight I drop.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I am just over the one week mark now and down 1.5 lbs and feel good, only side effect so far is I am a bit lethargic but I feel good I might up the dose of 5-Alpha test if that does not get better soon.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Did I read this correctly, you are taking 18 Alpha Mass per day?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Your dosage is so much higher than the recommended amount from their site. I assume you just respond to this amount better?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Your dosage is so much higher than the recommended amount from their site. I assume you just respond to this amount better?
Yes my dose is higher then the recommended, and I can't recommend my dosing for everyone. But I will say I have yet to run any prohormone at recommended dose and get the results I wanted. So as in this case I pushed the dose as close to the 330 mg/d they were using in the only 1 study I have found on 1-DHEA. The 5-alpha test dose is based simple off how I am responding to the 1-DHEA as I am using it to help mitigate the lethargy from 1-DHEA.

Update
I was up 1 lbs on a cut at this dose :D no complaining at all here!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yes my dose is higher then the recommended, and I can't recommend my dosing for everyone. But I will say I have yet to run any prohormone at recommended dose and get the results I wanted. So as in this case I pushed the dose as close to the 330 mg/d they were using in the only 1 study I have found on 1-DHEA. The 5-alpha test dose is based simple off how I am responding to the 1-DHEA as I am using it to help mitigate the lethargy from 1-DHEA.

Update
I was up 1 lbs on a cut at this dose :D no complaining at all here!
Up 3 lbs strength is up and I feel good might be feeling a bit of the cardio effects as my cardio is getting rough still pushing through it. Thinking k need to shave a few more calories off the diet..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Pushed the 5-alpha test up to 12 a day damn these things taste good!!! Plus they really do help with the lethargy.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pushed the 5-alpha test up to 12 a day damn these things taste good!!! Plus they really do help with the lethargy.
I am just starting the 5 alpha and deca sarm taking them like the bottle says. Am i going to notice a dif at that dose if you are taking 12? That makes me think 3 is a waste. Please enlighten me.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I am just starting the 5 alpha and deca sarm taking them like the bottle says. Am i going to notice a dif at that dose if you are taking 12? That makes me think 3 is a waste. Please enlighten me.
The Alpha Mass/1DHEA is causing me a fair amount of lathery which I expected given 1 andro also had that side effect.

So its not the same thing I would expect the DECA-SARM to have much less of this side effect for you.

Also as a side note I am running massive amounts of these two partly because I have never seen them logged at this dose.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The Alpha Mass/1DHEA is causing me a fair amount of lathery which I expected given 1 andro also had that side effect.

So its not the same thing I would expect the DECA-SARM to have much less of this side effect for you.

Also as a side note I am running massive amounts of these two partly because I have never seen them logged at this dose.
Thanx for the reply.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Did you just jump right into taking 18 per day or did you slowly increase the amount?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Did you just jump right into taking 18 per day or did you slowly increase the amount?
I jumped right in on this one. I used to do the slow ramp up but I have never had a problem with any cycle other then BP issues once in a while so I don't bother with that anymore.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is it possible to start having light acne on the shoulders after just 3 days on decasarm and 5 alpha?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to start having light acne on the shoulders after just 3 days on decasarm and 5 alpha?
Just a best guess but I would say its possible. Remember the first few days of a cycle your not shut down yet and you just introduced a new hormone to your body bringing the levels very high.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just a best guess but I would say its possible. Remember the first few days of a cycle your not shut down yet and you just introduced a new hormone to your body bringing the levels very high.
I dont have a prob with the acne cuz thats easy to fix. I was just hoping this was a sign my ph's are working.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No work on Monday so I just killed a leg workout..

Feeling like a million bucks glycogen retention is there arms are hard as a rock :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran it at 3/day on a SD cycle with a 4th one thrown in pre workout occasionally with good success.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've ran it at 3/day on a SD cycle with a 4th one thrown in pre workout occasionally with good success.
I might be over doing it but it really has me feeling great so no reason to change now :D

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey send me another bottle so i can up my dose as well. :)

If I could I would man this is a fun ride this way im killing my workouts!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If I could I would man this is a fun ride this way im killing my workouts!
The only down side I have had now is....weight gain.. I think the 1dhea is stimulating appetite for me as I really am starving 24/7 eat eat eat...I should have bulked with this lol.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Any updates?
Sorry I have been working like crazy! But staying on diet and hitting the gym full time still at 5lbs above starting weight on a cut...this stuff kicked in fast and my strength is up. With the 5-alpha test at 12 a day I feel like im a monster! killing weights!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Another great workout today finally starting to drop some weight! The only side at all was lethargy from the ALPHA BULK but the 5-alpha test is helping with that!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I have been working like crazy! But staying on diet and hitting the gym full time still at 5lbs above starting weight on a cut...this stuff kicked in fast and my strength is up. With the 5-alpha test at 12 a day I feel like im a monster! killing weights!
I can't imagine 12 per day, that must be crazy!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
How long after the shred stack should i wait to start bulk stack. (Super dmz,trenavar,or m1t)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
How long after the shred stack should i wait to start bulk stack. (Super dmz,trenavar,or m1t)
Rule of thumb is Time on plus PCT = time off. I have ran one cycle into another in the past myself though and with a strong PCT been fine but I have had low T before my first cycle years ago....shorter climb to hit my normal range which is around 350ng/dl.

I will say any of of those 4 will shut you down fairly hard though so be careful it might be worth the cost of blood work. Before and after that cycle.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Damn did I throw in enough "buts" in that last post..must be tired.

:sleepy:

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rule of thumb is Time on plus PCT = time off. I have ran one cycle into another in the past myself though and with a strong PCT been fine but I have had low T before my first cycle years ago....shorter climb to hit my normal range which is around 350ng/dl.

I will say any of of those 4 will shut you down fairly hard though so be careful it might be worth the cost of blood work. Before and after that cycle.
Thanx for reply. I have done aas bulks, but i am wanting to try a ph bulk, if i dont run aas again. Just planning my next cycle in the future.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Great workouts the whole cycle, still only sides are lethargy and weight gain ;)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I think at this dose it might be stimulating my appetite a bit... waking up to eat.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So yes dear, I'm on a cut it would be a great time to make baked Ziti.....grumble grumble Sicilian wife grumble grumble best Italian food ever..

On a good note strength gains are amazing on this cycle and weight is up I look super full but im not cut up like I had hoped at this point..so time for some crazy cutting time boooo right after this baked ziti is gone :D

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
So where are you at now? Still using the same dosage? What changes are you see as far as body comp?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So where are you at now? Still using the same dosage? What changes are you see as far as body comp?
Dropped some bf still up just a few lbs...the one down side I got the flu this week. No vomiting so I'm able to keep eating but cardio and lifting are out until this fever goes away.

I'll keep dosing the same and hopefully get another good week out if this cycle.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Dropped some bf still up just a few lbs...the one down side I got the flu this week. No vomiting so I'm able to keep eating but cardio and lifting are out until this fever goes away.

I'll keep dosing the same and hopefully get another good week out if this cycle.
Soo much sodium in the chicken noodle soup I hate being sick :(

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I do some years and not others. Maybe I should have this year :(
Well on the bright side,maybe you'll be done with the flu till next season. Sux being sick when there is still nice weather to be enjoyed. Get betr.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Well on the bright side,maybe you'll be done with the flu till next season. Sux being sick when there is still nice weather to be enjoyed. Get betr.
Going to try to hit the gym today almost a week off :( sad panda here. :thumbdown:

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Going to try to hit the gym today almost a week off :( sad panda here. :thumbdown:
Finally back to 100% lifts are the same. Sodium intake was so high while I drank Gatorade's and the like for a week to stay hydrated while eating chicken noodle soup....soo bloated ugh

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The best thing about being sick is when its all over. Good to hear ur feelin better.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
All said and done I enjoyed this and will cycle it again. But for now moving to a 4AD log...