Time for some much needed R&R: Finaflex style! (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Awesome lifting, man!
    Thanks bro!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. Doesed G8 at 12am, woke at 6 and then 8... perfect!

    Sleep last night - 8 hours waking only once for a quick trip to the bathroom. Intersting thing to note though. Felt as though I was in a dream like state at that point.

    Dream status - Cannot recollect any dreams

    Morning feeling - refreshed, great mind set


    Workout:

    8/25/13

    Upon rising:

    -dumped 4 caps of MaxPUMP into a scoop of Ignite and was out the door for my run.
    -chased with BCAASAA

    Warmup - 5km run through park (fasted).

    Day 1 - Lower Body Power

    Squats - 90-120 seconds rest
    160x8
    160x8
    160x8
    210x5
    240x5
    270x5

    Hack Squats - 60 seconds rest
    230x10
    230x10

    Leg Extensions - 30 seconds rest
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

    Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 90 seconds rest
    170x8
    195x8
    205x8

    Lying Legs Curls supersetted with Ab Wheel
    90x10 / 10
    90x9 / 10
    90x8 / 10


    Barbell Calf Raises supersetted with Crunches - NO rest
    210x12 / 25
    210x12 / 25
    210x12 / 25
    210x12 / 25


    Excellent workout this morning. Mentally was in a really good mood and had a good mind/muscle connection. Physically everything felt on point. Strong pump in my legs. Picked up an Ab Wheel yesterday so that was my first time using one. Watched a youtube video and gave it a go.

    This evening (after a nice steak on the bbq) I will add in a second cardio session: 8km fast paced walk (2km of which is uphill).

    Back to work tomorrow after a 2 week break. Was a great holiday (just the wife and I got away to NYC for a few nights, and the rest of the time had some good quality family time)..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  3. ^^ very nice feedback simon, good stuff
    love the training schematics, and kudos on mind-muscle connection
    impressive!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^^ very nice feedback simon, good stuff
    love the training schematics, and kudos on mind-muscle connection
    impressive!
    Thanks so much, means a lot coming from you Steve! I hope your final week of prep is nothing but spectacular as you chase down that pro card.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. Very nice leg work brother!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Very nice leg work brother!
    Thanks 804. Tonight's LISS was pretty rough, especially the up hill portion. I suppose all that means is this morning was a very effective session!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Thanks 804. Tonight's LISS was pretty rough, especially the up hill portion. I suppose all that means is this morning was a very effective session!
    When its rough that means you are doing it right so the pre cardio bcaa I recommended is playing out nicely I see?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    When its rough that means you are doing it right so the pre cardio bcaa I recommended is playing out nicely I see?
    The pre-cardio bcaa's has helped a lot. Runs have never been better. Thanks for that Monte.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. G8 dosing last night provided me with a solid 9 hours of sleep. Only woke once after about 6 hours, but quickly drifted back to sleep. My mood seems to be improving slightly too.

    Tonight is a day off G8, as today was strictly cardio. I did take BCAASAA prior to my 5km run at 9am, and completed my 8km LISS session.

    Tomorrow is Back and Shoulders. With the cardio bookending it.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. No G8 last night. Guess now I know what it is like to get spoiled, because last night was a horrible sleep. 4 hours, broken as hell, weird ass dreams. Woke with no desire to workout but of course did.

    Workout:

    8/27/13

    Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

    Warmup: 5km run (dosed BCAASAA prior to this run, chased it with Ignite2 and MaxPUMP)

    Bent Over Row Speed
    155x3
    170x3
    170x3
    170x3
    170x3
    170x3

    Pulldowns (wide grip)
    200x12
    210x12
    220x10

    Seated Rows
    140x12
    140x12
    140x10

    One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    70x15/15
    70x15/15

    Close Grip Pull downs (Palms facing) superset with Strechers
    150x20 / 140x20
    150x20 / 140x15

    Seated Dumbbell Press
    45x15
    45x12

    Upright Rows superset with Facepulls
    100x10 / 100x15
    100x10 / 100x15

    Lateral Raises superset with High Pull Low Rows
    20x20 / 50x12
    20x20 / 50x12

    Really enjoying the High Low Pulls..

    All in all workout went really well. Ignite2 got me out of the 'ugh' mindset. Had a nice pump in my traps/lats by the end. Looking forward to a better sleep this evening.

    Will be adding another cardio session this evening (as per norm 8km fast paced walk).
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  11. 9 hours sleep? WTF... No kids?

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    No G8 last night. Guess now I know what it is like to get spoiled, because last night was a horrible sleep. 4 hours, broken as hell, weird ass dreams. Woke with no desire to workout but of course did.

    Workout:

    8/27/13

    Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

    Warmup: 5km run (dosed BCAASAA prior to this run, chased it with Ignite2 and MaxPUMP)

    Bent Over Row Speed
    155x3
    170x3
    170x3
    170x3
    170x3
    170x3

    Pulldowns (wide grip)
    200x12
    210x12
    220x10

    Seated Rows
    140x12
    140x12
    140x10

    One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    70x15/15
    70x15/15

    Close Grip Pull downs (Palms facing) superset with Strechers
    150x20 / 140x20
    150x20 / 140x15

    Seated Dumbbell Press
    45x15
    45x12

    Upright Rows superset with Facepulls
    100x10 / 100x15
    100x10 / 100x15

    Lateral Raises superset with High Pull Low Rows
    20x20 / 50x12
    20x20 / 50x12

    Really enjoying the High Low Pulls..

    All in all workout went really well. Ignite2 got me out of the 'ugh' mindset. Had a nice pump in my traps/lats by the end. Looking forward to a better sleep this evening.

    Will be adding another cardio session this evening (as per norm 8km fast paced walk).
    Nice workout, Wasme!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    9 hours sleep? WTF... No kids?

    Nice workout, Wasme!
    ....me no kids? lol.... My kids (20 not living at home, 18,15) My wifes (17,15,10) ... G8 + locked door = awesome sleep!

    Thanks man.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. Last night was the first 'mediocre' sleep on G8. I am actually wondering if it could be carb related, as I did have a carb reload in the latter part of the evening (some toast, cereal).

    Sleep last night - 7 hours broken - woke twice, very short periods of time though.
    Dream status - had dreams - violent, crazy - just plain ugly.
    Morning feeling - refreshed, yet frustrated.



    Workout:

    8/28/13

    Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy

    Warmup: 5km run (dosed BCAASAA prior to this run, chased it with Ignite2 and MaxPUMP)

    Squats - Speed
    205x3
    225x3
    235x3
    235x3
    235x3
    235x3

    Hack Squats
    210x12
    210x12
    210x10

    Leg Extensions
    100x20
    100x20
    100x20
    100x20
    100x20

    Romanian Deadlift
    170x12
    170x12
    170x12

    Leg Curls
    60x20
    60x20
    60x20
    60x20 - found this last set gruelling with a few pauses

    Barbell Calf Raises superset with 3 sets Crunches and then 3 sets of Ab Wheel rollouts
    210x15 / 25
    210x15 / 25
    210x15 / 25
    210x15 / 10
    210x15 / 10
    210x15 / 10

    Legs felt like hell climbing the seven flights of stairs at work this morning, and after lunch.

    Adding another cardio session this evening (as per norm 8km fast paced walk).
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Last night was the first 'mediocre' sleep on G8. I am actually wondering if it could be carb related, as I did have a carb reload in the latter part of the evening (some toast, cereal).

    Sleep last night - 7 hours broken - woke twice, very short periods of time though.
    Dream status - had dreams - violent, crazy - just plain ugly.
    Morning feeling - refreshed, yet frustrated.



    Workout:

    8/28/13

    Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy

    Warmup: 5km run (dosed BCAASAA prior to this run, chased it with Ignite2 and MaxPUMP)

    Squats - Speed
    205x3
    225x3
    235x3
    235x3
    235x3
    235x3

    Hack Squats
    210x12
    210x12
    210x10

    Leg Extensions
    100x20
    100x20
    100x20
    100x20
    100x20

    Romanian Deadlift
    170x12
    170x12
    170x12

    Leg Curls
    60x20
    60x20
    60x20
    60x20 - found this last set gruelling with a few pauses

    Barbell Calf Raises superset with 3 sets Crunches and then 3 sets of Ab Wheel rollouts
    210x15 / 25
    210x15 / 25
    210x15 / 25
    210x15 / 10
    210x15 / 10
    210x15 / 10

    Legs felt like hell climbing the seven flights of stairs at work this morning, and after lunch.

    Adding another cardio session this evening (as per norm 8km fast paced walk).
    I know with some of these L-Dopa products, they are suggested to be taken 60 minutes away from carbs. Maybe that had something to do with it?

  15. Killing these workouts bro

  16. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I know with some of these L-Dopa products, they are suggested to be taken 60 minutes away from carbs. Maybe that had something to do with it?
    Could be as on that occassion was only probably 20 minutes separating.

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Killing these workouts bro
    Thanks Andrew
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Sleep last night - 6.5 hours unbroken
    Dream status - nothing I recollect
    Morning feeling - woke feeling rested. I could have gone back to sleep but needed to get up. Took about 10 minutes to wake up completely but in the end felt refreshed.

    Workout:

    8/29/13

    Day 6: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy

    Warmup: 5.5km run (dosed BCAASAA prior to this run, chased it with Ignite2 and MaxPUMP)

    Flat Bench Press - Speed
    205x3
    225x3
    225x3
    235x3
    235x3
    235x3

    Incline Dumbbell Press
    60x12
    60x10
    60x10

    Hammer Grip Dumbbell Press
    50x15
    50x12
    50x12

    Incline Dumbbell Flies
    45x20
    45x16

    Preacher Curls superset with Overhead Tricep Extension
    90x12 / 110x12
    90x12 / 110x12
    90x12 / 110x12

    Concentration Curls superset with Rope Pushdowns
    30x15-15 / 90x15
    30x14-15 / 90x15
    30x10-11 / 90x15

    Spider Curls superset with Vbar Pushdowns
    55x20 / 100x20
    55x20 / 100x20

    Felt like a solid workout, excellent pump in my arms. (The kind when it feels like washing your hair after is a chore lol).

    This evening a second cardio session will be 8km fast paced walk. Last night I ended up walking the first km, running 6km, walking last km.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. Ahhhhhhhh yes. Carbs should be as far away from g8 as possible. This would cause the sleep problems.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ahhhhhhhh yes. Carbs should be as far away from g8 as possible. This would cause the sleep problems.
    Thanks for confirming Montego. Normally there is at least 2+ hours between.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. 8/31/13

    Excellent sleep last night. Very restful, woke pretty much in the position I fell asleep in.

    Sleep last night - 7.5 hours unbroken.
    Dream status - Nothing that I remember
    Morning feeling - Woke alert and refreshed.

    Got up: dumped 4 caps of MaxPUMP into a scoop of Ignite and was out the door for my run.

    Warmup - 6km run through park (fasted).

    Day 1 - Upper Body Power

    Bent Over Rows - Rest 90 seconds
    170x5
    170x5
    175x5
    185x5
    195x5

    Wide-Neutral Grip Pulldowns - 45 seconds rest
    200x10
    210x10
    220x10

    Close-grip Palms facing Pulldowns - 45 seconds rest
    210x10
    210x10
    210x9

    Bench Press - 90 seconds rest
    180x8
    180x8
    260x5
    280x4
    280x3

    Flat Dumbbell Press - 60 seconds rest
    70x10
    70x10
    70x9

    Military Shoulder Press - 90 seconds rest
    130x10
    130x10
    160x10
    160x10

    Ez Bar Curls supersetted with Facepulls - 30 seconds rest after each superset
    100x10 / 100x12
    100x10 / 100x12
    100x10 / 100x12

    Closegrip Bench Press supersetted with Machine Flies - 30 seconds rest after each superset
    165x10 / 100x10
    165x10 / 100x10
    165x10 / 100x10

    Noticing my recovery is up with the G8/BCAASAA combo. Doms are some what reduced even after my last leg day.

    Also, just finished my second session of cardio - 8km LISS.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. I definetly concur with waking up and feeling alert!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I definetly concur with waking up and feeling alert!
    It certainly is a nice change of pace.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  23. G8 is the shizzle for sleep. I could go for some about now.
    I remember never dreaming too, I like to dream sometimes. Wacky dreams.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    G8 is the shizzle for sleep. I could go for some about now.
    I remember never dreaming too, I like to dream sometimes. Wacky dreams.
    When my dreams get wacky they get twisted and violent. I like the not remembering dreams aspect of G8
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  25. ...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  26. Sorry about the above... post wouldn't work..

    Doesed G8 at 12am, woke at 8... perfect!

    Sleep last night - 8 hours unbroken.

    * my wife just told me I got up once in the night to go to the bathroom. I simply can't recall this.

    Dream status - Cannot recollect any dreams

    Morning feeling - refreshed, great mind set


    Workout:

    9/1/13

    Upon rising:

    -dumped 4 caps of MaxPUMP into a scoop of Ignite and was out the door for my run.
    -chased with BCAASAA

    Warmup - 5km run through park (fasted).

    Day 1 - Lower Body Power

    Squats - 90-120 seconds rest
    160x8
    160x8
    160x8
    220x5
    260x5
    280x3

    Hack Squats - 60 seconds rest
    230x10
    240x10

    * added 10lbs on second set

    Leg Extensions - 30 seconds rest
    140x10
    140x10
    140x10

    *added 5lbs for all three sets

    Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 90 seconds rest
    205x8
    205x8
    205x8

    *numbers up across the board here.

    Lying Legs Curls supersetted with Ab Wheel
    90x10 / 10
    90x10 / 10
    90x10 / 10


    Barbell Calf Raises supersetted with Crunches - NO rest
    210x12 / 25
    210x12 / 25
    210x12 / 25
    210x12 / 25


    Excellent workout this morning. Mentally was in a really good mood, mind/muscle connection was on point. Strong pump in my legs, and on some exercises the weights seemed lighter than last time around.

    This evening I will add in a second cardio session: 8km fast paced walk (2km of which is uphill).

    Props to @snagencyV2.0 for his prep/performance at the Nationals...inspiring.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  27. 9/2/13

    Dosed G8 at 12am, woke at 5 (bathroom) and then 8...

    Sleep last night - 8 hours waking only once for a quick trip to the bathroom. Was back asleep very quickly and very little movement throughout the night. This seems to be a trend, where I move very little which obviously means a very restful/deep sleep.

    Dream status - Cannot recollect any dreams

    Morning feeling - refreshed, great mind set. Today was supposed to be my day off. But being as it is a holiday and the face that I awoke ready to lift I figured I would make tomorrow a little less busy.

    Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

    Warmup: 6km run (dosed BCAASAA prior to this run, chased it with Ignite2 and MaxPUMP)

    Bent Over Row Speed
    170x3
    170x3
    170x3
    170x3
    170x3
    170x3

    Pulldowns (wide grip)
    200x12
    210x12
    220x10

    Seated Rows
    140x12
    140x12
    140x9

    One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    70x15/15
    70x15/15

    Close Grip Pull downs (Palms facing) superset with Strechers
    150x20 / 140x20
    150x20 / 140x15

    Seated Dumbbell Press
    45x15
    45x15

    - up on reps

    Upright Rows superset with Facepulls
    100x10 / 100x15
    100x10 / 100x15

    Lateral Raises superset with High Pull Low Rows
    20x20 / 50x12
    20x20 / 50x12

    For a day off my workout was spot on. Mentally was totally in the zone. Great pump in my traps/lats by the end.

    Will be adding another cardio session this evening (as per norm 8km fast paced walk).
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  28. I see everything is rocking & rolling along in Canada just fine these days, cool

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Warmup: 6km run (dosed BCAASAA prior to this run, chased it with Ignite2 and MaxPUMP)
    why not just throw it all together?
    uncap the Max Pump, and put everything in shaker all at once..
    this is one of my fav preWO shakes in the whole world

  29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I see everything is rocking & rolling along in Canada just fine these days, cool

    why not just throw it all together?
    uncap the Max Pump, and put everything in shaker all at once..
    this is one of my fav preWO shakes in the whole world
    Things are going well my friend...

    I will give that a shot tomorrow morning!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  30. Been out a few days brother! Everything looks great in here. That G8 seems to be working out well overall!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test E, Sdrol, Winny Recomp Log. Time for some REAL gear!
    By Spidersilva in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 10:09 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 04:18 AM
  3. It's Time For Some E-BOL Guys!!
    By buffhunk29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 11:24 AM
Log in
Log in