I-Force Agmatine & Potassium Nitrate Stack!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by demglutez View Post
    Thanks everyone, tommorow will be my next day of weight training something in my rear delt and trap feels funny so im skipping my pull day. Next day will be push loving the stack simple and effective.
    it is a simple stack....but sometimes a good pump is a very enjoyable experience

2. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    it is a simple stack....but sometimes a good pump is a very enjoyable experience
    Absolutely. Nothing like leaving a workout with a good pump
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by demglutez View Post
    Thanks everyone, tommorow will be my next day of weight training something in my rear delt and trap feels funny so im skipping my pull day. Next day will be push loving the stack simple and effective.
    Sometimes simple and effective, like bread and butter are the best

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Today was a push day, BB Bench Press, OHP, Dips, Flyes. Had 1cup oats and coffee pre, and took 2 kno3 1 scp agmatine.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130823_162634.png
Views: 581
Size:  757.5 KB

And ill incorporate some hemavol in next upper body workout, and im slacking havent openend my isotean yet next meal pre workout im going to throw it in with my coffee and oats.

5. nice picture, upper body looks pretty full already on the agmatine and pot nitrate stack
    •   

6. Anyone know why I cant load pics ob my galaxy s4? Starting to piss me off lol
    Always willing to learn :D

7. Sick vascularity and pumps - you really can't beat the K nitrate + agmatine sulfate combination, on results or affordability.

8. Yesterday i did my lower body workout i didnt dose the products, today im doing a pull workout im having 2 servings caramel cheerios, and coffee pre. And im dosing 2 kno3, 1g agmatine, and 1 serving hemoval.

9. Name:  ForumRunner_20130826_153058.png
Views: 379
Size:  827.7 KB

Tried the hemoval today and it was a treat really hit the sweet tooth, it was really sweet which i like but didnt really taste watermelon. Im not a picky person as far as taste and the sweetness was great imo but it could use a little more fruit flavoring. Performace wise it was great but i dont have any workout pics unfortunately i forgot to take one but i will tomorrow.

Taste 7/10
    Performance 10/10

10. Quote Originally Posted by demglutez View Post
    Name:  ForumRunner_20130826_153058.png
Views: 379
Size:  827.7 KB

Tried the hemoval today and it was a treat really hit the sweet tooth, it was really sweet which i like but didnt really taste watermelon. Im not a picky person as far as taste and the sweetness was great imo but it could use a little more fruit flavoring. Performace wise it was great but i dont have any workout pics unfortunately i forgot to take one but i will tomorrow.

Taste 7/10
    Performance 10/10
    holy pumps batman....that trifecta must be amazing

11. that looks delicious! I love all of the Hemavol flavors....especially the lemon!
    How was the pump?

12. Trained push movements, took 2 kno3, 1g agmatine, 1 serv. Hemavol. I was fasted today. Pump was intense in my pecs and delts.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130827_074335.png
Views: 498
Size:  760.1 KB

13. Name:  ForumRunner_20130827_142245.png
Views: 361
Size:  702.3 KB

Isotean vanilla dream

Flavor: was good a vanilla ice cream type of vanilla imo, no strange after taste at all. 10/10

Texture/Mixability: mixes great in blender bottle 10-15 seconds and its completely mixed, and texture is smooth no particles or grainy feel. 10/10

Mixed with alot of water and ice cubes this is the perfect brotein shake to end a workout with.

14. looking diced, brotha

15. Your physique is solid bro, nice round shoulders always make you look bigger.

Mike

16. You look amazing! Nice job.
    HiTech Representative

17. How's it going in here, OP?
    HiTech Representative

18. Bump for an update!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Agmatine Sulfate + Potassium Nitrate = 5 loggers needed!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 06:02 AM
  2. IFORCE NUTRITION CONQUER / Potassium Nitrate stack
    By yosefmax88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 09:22 AM
  3. Conquer & Potassium Nitrate Stack (Sponsored Log)
    By alexalltheway in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 08:58 PM
  4. I force nutrition. Conquer and potassium nitrate stack
    By yosefmax88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 10:12 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 10:38 AM