Purus Labs Build Sixxer up in the off season

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Here is a update!!!!!

    Last night I had to work, about 2 am I stepped out of my truck and began to jog over to a co-worker. I heard a loud pop and thought someone threw a tennis ball at me a hit me in the calve. Next thing I knew it was burning and felt like it was extremely cramped.

    Went home popped an oxycodone, iced it and went to the doctors this morning. They couldn't get an MRI because it was to inflamed. They put me on 30 mg meloxicam till Thursday when they are going to try to get a MRI. But he diagnosed it as the calf tore from the tendon. There is an obvious soft spot where the muscle should be connected. I am hoping it is not a complete tare as that would most likely need surgery.

    Maybe I will get lucky and it will be just a low level tare and I will be able to walk soon these crutches are killing me.

    I will still continue use of dpol and plan to hit a upper body rotation. Next week. I will take it easy the remainder of this week.

    I will still update and give info. I will give Also give Info what the dr says.
    Damn dude that sucks!! Heal fast brother
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Wow that sucks Sixxer! God speed in recovery my man!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  3. That's no good. Seems we all seem to have little problem pop up. I hope for you and your family that it is minor.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Damn dude that sucks!! Heal fast brother
    Yeah brother, I am hoping for the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Wow that sucks Sixxer! God speed in recovery my man!
    Thanks, Tyga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    That's no good. Seems we all seem to have little problem pop up. I hope for you and your family that it is minor.
    Me too. I want the MRI now to see how long it will be. I am hoping no surgery. Often bc the tendon connects to two muscles surgery is not required. I will update when I get the MRI results. I am praying just a few weeks off the leg in a boot.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Oh crap! Sorry man, I hope it ends up being a partial tear. How do you think it happened?

  6. Ouch.... Let us know when you know more.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Facetoface View Post
    Oh crap! Sorry man, I hope it ends up being a partial tear. How do you think it happened?
    The ortho said its really popular in baseball. You take the first step from hitting the ball and push off hard and it snaps.

    I am thinking partial. I did t sprint. I just went to jog. I could hear it pop was the crazy part.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Ouch.... Let us know when you know more.
    Next MRI Thursday, hopefully it will be read Friday. The hardest is not knowing. I have been icing it with an aircrast ice machine non stop. Taking 30 mg of meloxicam to get the inflammation out. After icing it I could see about a 1/2 inch indention in the lower calf about one inch long and 1 inch wide. It looked like a hole. Pretty weird bc the skin was not tight.

    I had some blueness yesterday running down the tendon, bu today it is barely visible. Hopefully that's a good sign its getting blood flow so it heals faster.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Hope you get well soon. After surgery, its a hell of alotta work to come back from.

  10. Idk how you feel about peptides, but you could try site specific injections. Mod grf/GHRP in and around your calf
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Idk how you feel about peptides, but you could try site specific injections. Mod grf/GHRP in and around your calf
    I like peptides and have thought about it. Once I get the MRI results I may start up some peps. I was thinking igf-des and peg mgf Direct into calf
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    Hope you get well soon. After surgery, its a hell of alotta work to come back from.
    I am praying it does not require surgery. It took me forever to come back from shoulder surgeries.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    I like peptides and have thought about it. Once I get the MRI results I may start up some peps. I was thinking igf-des and peg mgf Direct into calf
    Lr3, des and peg work would great
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Lr3, des and peg work would great
    There are some good Sales this weekend I should probably pick some up.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Going later today for the MRI, inclination is definitely down. Soreness is there but not anywhere like it has been. It now feels bruised. Before it felt really cramped and burned a bit.

    Keep ya updated. Now I have to keep my diet clean. What a drag for an off season. Lol.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Well diet does play huge part.

  17. Just a little update, I got to go get fitted for a boot tomorrow. But the pain is no where near as bad as it was the first two days. Still sensitive to the touch, a few veins are looking nasty in my ankle. Hopefully next Thursday I can walk on it. But he said I need to stay on crutches for another week and if it feels a little less sensitive I may be able to walk in a boot next Friday. When the MRI gets read I will update the injury.


    Now into the log, d-pol is doing its job. Boys are a little larger, I have a little more sex drive then usual. Been taking it with multi vitamin. I liked the fats being pre workout because many vitamins such as vitamin d are fat soluble. Having the d- pol and fat helps take in more vitamin. I am missing my condense and my workouts. I hate not being at the gym. I am planning on going once I get the boot and doing a few machines. Figure I will put a machine upper body routine together. Chest/shoulders, back, biceps/triceps and schedule rest days as needed.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Well diet does play huge part.
    Let me know when you are back at it and I will send over a little diet for you and help for the lady.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Should I send you a link to my current log? Well... I don wanna hijack here. The log I just finished is in my sig.

    And I wide open... Working it for sure. Last couple of days have been trying because I the stomach issues. But my appetite is back!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Should I send you a link to my current log? Well... I don wanna hijack here. The log I just finished is in my sig.

    And I wide open... Working it for sure. Last couple of days have been trying because I the stomach issues. But my appetite is back!
    Link it here
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Link it here
    BudMAN PF3 during PCT-stacking it right

    This is the current one just started. The other is in my sig I just conpleted

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Just a little update, I got to go get fitted for a boot tomorrow. But the pain is no where near as bad as it was the first two days. Still sensitive to the touch, a few veins are looking nasty in my ankle. Hopefully next Thursday I can walk on it. But he said I need to stay on crutches for another week and if it feels a little less sensitive I may be able to walk in a boot next Friday. When the MRI gets read I will update the injury.


    Now into the log, d-pol is doing its job. Boys are a little larger, I have a little more sex drive then usual. Been taking it with multi vitamin. I liked the fats being pre workout because many vitamins such as vitamin d are fat soluble. Having the d- pol and fat helps take in more vitamin. I am missing my condense and my workouts. I hate not being at the gym. I am planning on going once I get the boot and doing a few machines. Figure I will put a machine upper body routine together. Chest/shoulders, back, biceps/triceps and schedule rest days as needed.
    Sounds like its time to Bulk-up your Upper body a bit!
    LOL. J/K dude.

    Seriously, did the doc say anything about doing some swimming pool exercises ?

  23. Sounds good! Gotta do what you can

  24. Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post

    Sounds like its time to Bulk-up your Upper body a bit!
    LOL. J/K dude.

    Seriously, did the doc say anything about doing some swimming pool exercises ?
    No not yet. I have a client that is a physical therapist and is very very good at muscle rehab and tendon rehab. We trade services. I do his diet and pre comps, he stretches me out and now will be rehabbing the calf and tendon.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    No not yet. I have a client that is a physical therapist and is very very good at muscle rehab and tendon rehab. We trade services. I do his diet and pre comps, he stretches me out and now will be rehabbing the calf and tendon.
    That's one heck of a trade.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    That's one heck of a trade.
    Yeah, I agree. It really fell in my favor. We have been buds for a long time now. Being nice pays off. I first started doing his diet just to help him out. Then he offered to stretch me out help me when I was bulking lat year. I was really tight from training myself and had too many clients. Plus was working a lot on my feet and helped the wife run the business. So we traded services. And now this, do I got lucky. My calve really feels tons better but extremely tight. I can't put a bit of pressure on it so that's a good sign.


    Can't wait to get the MRI read. Doc said he think it going to show a 2-3 cm tear in the gastrocnemius muscle from all the prodding and poking. We will see. But it's for sure not a full tear now that the swelling is down.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. I tend to get chastised by the wife because I always am trying to help others.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I tend to get chastised by the wife because I always am trying to help others.
    Lol. Me too brother.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Little update


    I had dropped down to 225lbs over the last few days. So yesterday day I packed away some food. Bounced back up about 2lbs. I really want to get in the gym and start doing upper body. I am having withdraws.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. How's everything coming along Sixxer?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  31. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    How's everything coming along Sixxer?
    Sitting in a waiting room for another MRI.

    Hope everything comes back good if so I can start walking on it this week in the boot. It sounded positive last visit.

    Dear Antler working its magic?

    Lol jk


    I hit the gym last night on my crutches. Lol. Felt like a moron but I needed to et in there. Just couldn't get a pump. I had a client that just started prep in there. He helped me out. I did seated machines flat press, incline, decline an followed with dips. I felt weak, no pump what so ever. Just couldn't get into it.

    The. My client can over and loaded up a bench press for me. I did 185 for 3 sets of 15 and felt a little better.

    This morning I did biceps a little better. Little more intensity but definitely not my style if workout. Didn't use any condense. Feel at this point it would be a waste.

    Still using dpol, really like the flavor. That custard creme is good. I ve mixed it into a coffee protein shake and that was the bomb.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  32. Good or bad news you've a good support group to help you push through

  33. Hope everything went well bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  34. Great news! Just wrapped up with the doc. He took me off the crutches and now just in the boot.

    Preliminary MRI results confirmed the rupture in the gastrocnemius, also it is nearly healed. Little bit of scar tissue around the the tendon but its fully intact. Dr is amazed at the recovery thus far.

    A little info I kept out. I have been dosing igf- des, peg mgf, and ghrp-2 with mod grf since day 2 or 3.

    Peg and des spot treatments of 50mcg each day.

    Ghrp-2 200mcg x3 a day and mod at 100 mcg x 3.

    I truly feel its important to mention. Most athletes keep that a secret, but it really helped; I feel. The doc said 2-3 times that I am showing good improvement and the hole in the back of my leg is now a knot. Which is a good sign. I will keep the peptides for the next few week even though its not part of my log, but I felt it important to add in to get me back to full health as quickly as possible. More to come. Gym time and I feel good.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  35. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Great news! Just wrapped up with the doc. He took me off the crutches and now just in the boot.

    Preliminary MRI results confirmed the rupture in the gastrocnemius, also it is nearly healed. Little bit of scar tissue around the the tendon but its fully intact. Dr is amazed at the recovery thus far.

    A little info I kept out. I have been dosing igf- des, peg mgf, and ghrp-2 with mod grf since day 2 or 3.

    Peg and des spot treatments of 50mcg each day.

    Ghrp-2 200mcg x3 a day and mod at 100 mcg x 3.

    I truly feel its important to mention. Most athletes keep that a secret, but it really helped; I feel. The doc said 2-3 times that I am showing good improvement and the hole in the back of my leg is now a knot. Which is a good sign. I will keep the peptides for the next few week even though its not part of my log, but I felt it important to add in to get me back to full health as quickly as possible. More to come. Gym time and I feel good.
    Great news!

    I'm going to add peptides in again. I've tried folli, lr3 , GHRP-6/2 and mod grf
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  36. Glad to hear you'll be back at it with minimal setbacks.

  37. That's great news 02sixxer! Keep working thru the injury bro! Plenty of other body parts to work besides legs!

  38. Nice good to hear!

  39. Thanks everyone. It nice to have encouragement. I am very happy about the results. This boot it torture. I think it hurts worse then without it. It adds pressure while walking right to the calf. But I will do as the ortho says. Hoping next Thursday he thinks I am good enough to walk without the boot.

    I need to get some intensity back in the gym. I have a client that is 3 weeks out today. We are going to do upper body- I don't know what he is on. He said he was a little off schedule due to two really late days at work.

    So, total I ve dropped 10 lbs in two weeks being injured. And I am eating. Little to no gym is killing me. I weighed in at 218 lbs.

    Gotta get that weight back up.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  40. Guy's my scale is getting depressed. Now I have dropped to 216 lbs. I ate like an oz yesterday. I am bulking. Planning g in getting to 250 lbs and now this.

    I have now dropped 12 lbs since getting injured 2 weeks ago.

    Diet

    830 am- 1 cup egg whites, 5 pieces turkey bacon, 1/4 cup cheese, 1 Ezekiel muffin, 1 bowl of cocoa pebbles

    11am- 2 apples with 2 tablespoons if pb, 8 oz chicken breast, 2 slices turkey bacon, 1 bowl cocoa pebbles

    100pm- 1/4 cup of mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, pistachios) 25g of iso dpol

    200- condense

    400 pm - post workout - Scivation mass gainer

    600pm- spaghetti/ beef and a salad

    830- 6 oz chicken breast/ w turkey bacon followed by a bowl of cocoa pebbles



    I hit the gym today in my fashion boot. Did back:

    T bar row machine - 2 warm up

    3-8
    2-5
    1- drop set

    Wide grip pull downs

    2 light sets
    3 sets 8

    Close grip reverse pull downs

    3 sets 8

    Low row hammer strength

    3 sets 8
    1 light set 30 reps
    1 pyramid set - killer. Hurt bad.


    Abs- crunches and oblique crunches
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testopro being put to the test up in the Great North!
    By freezito in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:09 PM
  2. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 05:52 PM
  3. Do you wake up in the middle of the night to drink a shake?
    By rake922 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 10:01 PM
  4. Stuff is really heating up in the mideast...
    By BigVrunga in forum Politics
    Replies: 424
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 10:32 AM
  5. Moving Up in the World
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 12:36 AM
Log in
Log in