Cut Like Iron - with Ironflex Supplements Alpha-90

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good luck with getting the gig and I am excited about the gains you seem to be making. You just about have me talked into tossing some sumos into my program.

Caz, really a product designed for a lot of strength increase is dually designed for fat loss. Just depends on the diet. Remember that even fat cells have Androgen Receptors and highly androgenic compounds attach to those and cause them to release fat for energy. That is one of the reasons that people use Tren products during both cutting and strength phases, since it is highly androgenic. Only difference here if I am not wrong is that Alpha 90 is considered a wet compound correct? However that is easily remedied with a cleaner diet and or an AI.
    exactly, I haven't run this yet and since I never bulk I'm glad to see someone use this product the way I would and have great results..

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

exactly, I haven't run this yet and since I never bulk I'm glad to see someone use this product the way I would and have great results..
    This is going to be my next run, and I'm bulkin when am I not though lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Man. If you ever doubt that things happen for a reason, there are times in your life when you'll be reminded very strongly. In the course of two days I found out my dad had a mini-stroke (guy is 70 and an amazing athlete), a guy at a D2 college wants me to come train him and then work me in to meeting their strength and conditioning coaches, and 2 hot ass girls from the soccer team at my uni want me to strength train them . I literally have no clue when i'll find the time for all this nonsense but damn, life finds a way to keep you on your toes.

Not going to update with a workout. The past few have been good, but nothing out of the ordinary. Hips have been taking a major beating from sumo squats so i'm going to go back to conventional for a while. When I can't even go in to a crouched position... something needs to change. Otherwise i'm feeling strong, feeling full, and have a pretty decent increase in mood/aggression.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Besides the part about your dad there is so much WIN in that post!!!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Besides the part about your dad there is so much WIN in that post!!!
    This.

And I don't believe things happen for a reason.. Free will/choices.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I completely missed this log!! Just read through it all. Great results and crazy strength! Especially for a cut!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Congratulations on the good things happening in your life and my heart goes out to you regarding your father. I am going through issues with my fathers health right now too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%

Appreciate the support and kind words fellas. Something that a lot of people just won't understand how total strangers can be close and the bond that lifters share. Things are going well with dad, and it's increased my motivation both in lifting and in school. Had a pretty great workout yesterday, a bit out of the ordinary but wanted to work on some movements I rarely do. If i'm going to be doing some strength and conditioning work I need to refresh my Olympic lift form hehe. Didn't weigh myself, but body comp is holding steady.

No real weights tracked, but here's the rough overview.

Clean and Press
    5 sets, 6-8 reps, 135+ lbs
    Clean and front squat
    4 sets, 3-5 reps, 135+ lbs
    Bent Over Barbell Row 90 degree strict form
    10 x 135, 10 x 155, 10 x 175, 8 x 185
    Pullups
    wide grip, 4 sets, reps to failure
    Superset Close Grip Bench + Hammer DB Curl
    4 sets, 10 reps each
    Kettelbell swings
    1 arm swing, 25lbs, 4 sets, 10 reps each arm

15 minutes incline treadmill 3.7 pace
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Appreciate the support and kind words fellas. Something that a lot of people just won't understand how total strangers can be close and the bond that lifters share. Things are going well with dad, and it's increased my motivation both in lifting and in school. Had a pretty great workout yesterday, a bit out of the ordinary but wanted to work on some movements I rarely do. If i'm going to be doing some strength and conditioning work I need to refresh my Olympic lift form hehe. Didn't weigh myself, but body comp is holding steady.

Clean and Press
    Clean and front squat
    Pullups
    4 sets, 10 reps each
    Kettelbell swings

Those clean to front squats look like hell. You getting back pumps or anything of that nature with alpha 90?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

Clean and Press
    Clean and front squat
    Pullups
    4 sets, 10 reps each
    Kettelbell swings

I'm always amazed at the support we all provide for each other.. Brothers in iron am I right?? Lol mean looking session right here..has your recovery improved at all??
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%

It is odd, how people you've never met and more than likely will never meet can be so encouraging and supportive.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    It is odd, how people you've met and more ban likely will never meet can be so encouraging and supportive.
    sort of like you and I old buddy
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%

sort of like you and I old buddy
    Very true my man! One day were gonna fly out that way and get a session in lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

Very true my man! One day were gonna fly out that way and get a session in lol
    I don't think NJ could handle that.. LOL
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%

No back pumps, BUT, Taurine ingestion pre workout is mandatory for me regardless of what i'm using or not using. 6g before every workout. I feel that Taurine is HIGHLY overlooked as a great aid for workouts. Plus is stupid inexpensive.

Recovery seems to finally be improving, haven't really changed diet at all, but I think either having more alpha-90 in the system or who knows what is helping. Still at around a 500 cal deficit outside of a reefed day once per week but that's kept to my maintenance level. Had to do a 1.5 mile run for my kinesiology class today, NOT FUN. 14:12 time hahaha. My teacher just gave me this look... all I said was last time I ran a mile was about 7 years ago bro, LISS is my cardio of choice

It's funny how we can look so "in shape" but cardiovascular health can be very poor. I can lift very intensely and do HIIT or supersets or dropsets or ketelbell work or rope work... but get out on to a track and run a mile or 2 miles and i'm dying after 3 laps.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice log so far.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

No back pumps, BUT, Taurine ingestion pre workout is mandatory for me regardless of what i'm using or not using. 6g before every workout. I feel that Taurine is HIGHLY overlooked as a great aid for workouts. Plus is stupid inexpensive.

Recovery seems to finally be improving, haven't really changed diet at all, but I think either having more alpha-90 in the system or who knows what is helping. Still at around a 500 cal deficit outside of a reefed day once per week but that's kept to my maintenance level. Had to do a 1.5 mile run for my kinesiology class today, NOT FUN. 14:12 time hahaha. My teacher just gave me this look... all I said was last time I ran a mile was about 7 years ago bro, LISS is my cardio of choice

It's funny how we can look so "in shape" but cardiovascular health can be very poor. I can lift very intensely and do HIIT or supersets or dropsets or ketelbell work or rope work... but get out on to a track and run a mile or 2 miles and i'm dying after 3 laps.
    I'm happy to hear the recovery has finally set in!!! It's funny how the body gets use to certain exercises and once you change that you feel like you died.. For me, my body is such a creature of habit..
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%

I know. My rear delts are killing me from all the cleans. Really points out certain weaknesses when you throw in new exercises. I think I only have a few days left of pills so i'll be finishing this out strong. Just got home from the gym and pulled 435 conventional DL two times which i'm happy with. That's a nice strength increase from the beginning of the log, especially considering I've been under reduced cals this whole time. Body comp looking great. Fullness is unreal. I will most likely wait a couple days after my last dose of Alpha-90 to get proper pics in. Can't wait
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

I know. My rear delts are killing me from all the cleans. Really points out certain weaknesses when you throw in new exercises. I think I only have a few days left of pills so i'll be finishing this out strong. Just got home from the gym and pulled 435 conventional DL two times which i'm happy with. That's a nice strength increase from the beginning of the log, especially considering I've been under reduced cals this whole time. Body comp looking great. Fullness is unreal. I will most likely wait a couple days after my last dose of Alpha-90 to get proper pics in. Can't wait
    I have a feeling you'll be looking just like your AVI pic..
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

It is odd, how people you've never met and more than likely will never meet can be so encouraging and supportive.
    I've been thinking this since I got active with this forum & others back in'04. People on here understand me better than my own friends! Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post

I've been thinking this since I got active with this forum & others back in'04. People on here understand me better than my own friends! Lol.
    Same here most of my friends are fat and out of shape now they don't get us..
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

How's it going ??
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Where are the pics of all the new nastiness? Bring Em On!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%

I like gettin nasty.. Wut
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Where are the pics of all the new nastiness? Bring Em On!
    total pic tease right??!!! LOL
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

How's it going brother?? You've been MIA hope your alright
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

Starting to get worried, haven't heard from u on over a week..???
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%

Very sorry about the delay. I finished the cycle and took pics about 3 days after it ended just to see If I dropped any bloat or anything. Life went nuts for about 10 days, won't get in to it all but had a pregnancy issue plus trying to get things worked back out with x fiancÚ, plus school, etc etc etc. This is literally the first day in 2 weeks I've been about to sit down for a few hours and not be doing something important. That being said: final review time!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

I thought we lost you for a minute there...
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Ready to see the changes! Glad you made it through your chaos!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%

Life happens, it is what it is. In for the cha-cha-cha- changes
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%

First off I would like to thank IronFlex for giving me the opportunity to use/log this product. I hope I got in enough updates to adequately talk about how the compound did for me and enough info about how my workouts improved. I had a fantastic run for Alpha-90, it actually surpassed my expectations of what that compound could do during a cut, and at an average dose.

General Thoughts:
    My recovery never really changed, it actually got worse for a while then better, then much better around week 3. The first 2 weeks were rough, but I did increase my training load and volume. I expected Alpha-90 to compensate but that didn't happen. If training was not changed I'm sure Alpha-90 would have improved recovery no problem. At around week 3 my recovery started to noticeably increase. I saw no real change in libido. I saw a big change in fullness. After 1 week my fullness was very improved and it stayed for the whole cycle. I lost a few initial pounds but was looking much bigger. Such an awesome feeling. My aggression in the gym did increase, and obviously in general I had a bit of a mood change. Strength increased gradually until about week 3 and then it took a nice spike upwards. All of this happened with a caloric deficit of 500 cals plus cardio almost every day. Pretty great results if you ask me.

I'm not good with AM formatting so i'm just going to post my after pics and stats, you'll have to go to page 1 to compare the before. Sorry :x

Final Weight:197.2

Name:  20130923_185712.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  99.4 KB
    Name:  20130923_185732.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  101.0 KB
    Name:  20130923_185753.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  100.3 KB

As far as strength increases: conventional DL went up about 30lbs and I re-approached my 1rm. Sumo DL which I only just started doing I gained about 50lbs or more but a lot of that will be noob gains. DB Bench went back up about 10lbs. It really shined in the non-compound lifts where I was able to increase weights by 10lbs or so and increase reps.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

Current Pics:

Attachment 86744Attachment 86745Attachment 86746

Please excuse the face lol. Kind of just woke up.

Current Weight: 202.4
    Here are the starting pics... I think it shows it all right here, major difference in definition!!! Great work!!!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

WOW Friggin AWESOME PROGRESS MAN!!!

Front

Back

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Side

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%

Thanks kleen. You can see the difference Rhadam, nice job. Thanks for the log as well
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%

Heh thanks for the help with the pics.

Was a fantastic run. I think I ended up losing around 4lbs total in 4 weeks and definitely gained a bit of muscle and strength while losing fat. What more can we really ask for?
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

Heh thanks for the help with the pics. Was a fantastic run. I think I ended up losing around 4lbs total in 4 weeks and definitely gained a bit of muscle and strength while losing fat. What more can we really ask for?
    Yeah the end results are very impressive

Similar Forum Threads

1. Enhanced is flexin' with Ironflex Alpha-90! (Sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:57 PM
  2. IronFlex supps ALPHA 90- who wants it?
    By tyga tyga in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 10:59 PM
  3. Flu like symptoms with M1T?
    By xarmyguy26 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 10:56 PM
  4. Does Tren Enanth good for cutting like Tren Ace?
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2004, 02:27 PM