ANS Ritual - AnabolicMinds.com

ANS Ritual

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ANS Ritual

southpaw was good enough to send me some samples, really been wanting to try ritual as the profile is very nice.

taste: good. not as good as some better than some. the main thing is that it is easily tolerable!!!
    mixibility: good. i really haven't had trouble mixing a preworkout in quite awhile.
    energy: above average. on a scale of 1-10 i would give it an 8, not the strongest but well above the curve, imo.
    pump: very good. great pump, enough said!!!
    endurance: did a fullbody routine and didn't seem to tire as easily.

overall ritual lives up to the profile...i used 2 sample packages which is equal to 2 scoops. at 2 scoops it is very well dosed with proven ingredients-full gm of agmatine and 3gms citrulline. the energy/nootropic blend also includes most of the popular ingredients including dendrobium and higenamine, nice smooth energy with mild to decent mood/focus effect.

i have 2 more sample to try, hopefully the effects will be as nice as the 1st was.

thanks, southpaw....sorry this took so long.
    life happens!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i was going to use ritual again today but after 3 straight days in the gym i decided to take the dog for a jog in the park. really want to use ritual for lifting day!!!

so...if all goes according to plan, tommorrow will be another trip to nifs for a all out full body workout!!!

btw-if any of you are ever in indy you have to check out nifs [national institute for fitness and sports] the best, most complete, world class, workout center i have ever been in!!!
  3. Diamond Member

Which flavour did you get?

I have been impressed with it. It is my pre workout of choice when I am cycling off the nitrates in Enhanced.

I want to know if the candy green apple flavour is nicer than icy blue freeze which is tolerable but not delicious lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Which flavour did you get?

I have been impressed with it. It is my pre workout of choice when I am cycling off the nitrates in Enhanced.

I want to know if the candy green apple flavour is nicer than icy blue freeze which is tolerable but not delicious lol.
    i got the green apple...it's not the best tasting i have tried, but far from the worst...i would rate it as better than just tolerable.

there are so many really good tasting pre's right now......a year ago i would have been raving about how good ritual tastes.
  5. Diamond Member

very impressed...i recommend everyone try ritual:

i will just leave it at that and walk away because that sums up my impression of ritual.
  6. Diamond Member

You know what makes ANS even better?

Having southpaw as a rep. We had some discussions via PM and his business ethos and professionalism are second to none.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You know what makes ANS even better?

Having southpaw as a rep. We had some discussions via PM and his business ethos and professionalism are second to none.
    southpaw and i go back a ways...always been a good guy!!!
  8. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very impressed...i recommend everyone try ritual:

i will just leave it at that and walk away because that sums up my impression of ritual.
    can't just leave it at that....

lots of pre's i use a lot at work just for the stim effect. i feel that ritual would be wasted using it before work or something like yardwork, ritual truely is a preworkout and to do it justice should be used for that purpose. the pump is amazing, better even than most nitrate formulas i have used. motivation/aggression is superb and mind/muscle connection is at the top of the class. endurance is improved from the 1st workout...ritual is top notch:

big shout out to southpaw for the hookup!!!

going to be getting a jug!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANS Ritual Review
    By TheSaiyan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 04:16 PM
  2. ANS Ritual & LizKing
    By LizKing531 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 02:28 PM