Enhanced is flexin' with Ironflex Alpha-90! (Sponsored)

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. OK, here's the finished product... Not the greatest, but they'll work. The wife is gone all day, so I had to use the self timer. I went ahead & stuck w/ the black & white theme; kinda diggin it.. Sorry about the size, I'm not sure on how to shrink them down..

SEMPER FI!!

2. Here's the last of them. IronFlex, if you guys are ever looking for a logger again in the future, I'd be more than happy to help you out!!

SEMPER FI!!
    •   

3. Wow the pictures say it all!!! Awesome work put in Enhanced..

4. Lookin thick bro, and you stayed lean! Great log and job with the product!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Here's the last of them. IronFlex, if you guys are ever looking for a logger again in the future, I'd be more than happy to help you out!!
    Wow good job man... This may be a good thing, il be looking into something like this soon
    •   

6. Looks like I've got some catching up to do! Looking beastly bud!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

7. looking great man thanks for the link to your log.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    looking great man thanks for the link to your log.
    Never to late to join the party even if its over...

9. How's PCT going???

10. Excellent!! Hit chest yesterday & think I hit another pr on flat db presses!! I'm gonna weigh in tomorrow morning.
    SEMPER FI!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Excellent!! Hit chest yesterday & think I hit another pr on flat db presses!! I'm gonna weigh in tomorrow morning.
    Congrats on the PR

12. PRs in PCT. Can't get any better than that!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Excellent!! Hit chest yesterday & think I hit another pr on flat db presses!! I'm gonna weigh in tomorrow morning.
    Saaaaaweeeeeeeettttttt!!!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

14. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Nice glad the gains keep coming..

15. Same here!! Libido is getting stronger by the minute too!! Forgot to weigh in this morning. I'll check it out tomorrow morning.
    SEMPER FI!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Same here!! Libido is getting stronger by the minute too!! Forgot to weigh in this morning. I'll check it out tomorrow morning.
    That's great I know your using clomid but what is the rest of PTC looking like??

17. Finaflex PCT Revolution, DAA, and the $9 Walmart Body Fortress Test booster.
    SEMPER FI!!

18. Oh, I'm also weighing in @ 182.4. This past weekend was bad on the diet though. Building a vent hood over the grill in the back yard so I didn't eat nearly enough.
    SEMPER FI!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Finaflex PCT Revolution, DAA, and the $9 Walmart Body Fortress Test booster.
    Nice addition to the clomid....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Finaflex PCT Revolution, DAA, and the $9 Walmart Body Fortress Test booster.
    Nice a simple PCT there!! Glad it's treating u well..

21. I'm also using Cissus and Vitamin C for cortisol.
    SEMPER FI!!

22. How many years you been using cissus. I am on the fence about picking some up.

23. Since it first hit the market!! I'm a huge believer in it. I get the bulk from Nutraplanet. Can't beat the price for all the benefits it offers.
    SEMPER FI!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    How many years you been using cissus. I am on the fence about picking some up.
    Don't think about it just get it!! Great stuff

25. Just passin through. Still feeling strong as an ox! Weighed in this morning and I was at an even 185!!! Best PCT eva!!
    SEMPER FI!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Just passin through. Still feeling strong as an ox! Weighed in this morning and I was at an even 185!!! Best PCT eva!!
    That's great glad PCT is treating u well!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Just passin through. Still feeling strong as an ox! Weighed in this morning and I was at an even 185!!! Best PCT eva!!
    Nice! Holding weight pretty good huh
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:30 PM
  2. JB is smashing iron with LG's Natadrol!!! (SPONSORED)
    By Jeremy Brown in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 04:05 PM
  3. Delta Force is getting reloaded with LR & AE (PAL Sponsored)
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 11:51 AM
  4. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:47 AM
  5. GMG is Wired with LG Sciences E-911! (Sponsored Log)
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:25 PM