Enhanced is flexin' with Ironflex Alpha-90! (Sponsored)

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Guns got some peaks brother!!!

2. Thanks dude. I've been hitting em harder every week!
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Thanks dude. I've been hitting em harder every week!
    It's definitely showing on the scale and in the pictures.. Great log so far..

4. Popeye the Sailorman!!!
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

5. Popey should've been a Marine. Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!

6. Great log, just finished reading it all and will be following along. Arms are looking bigger as well.

7. Thanks for joining, and for reading all the extra jibberish. Lol. It's definitely been a fun run.
    SEMPER FI!!

8. Nice peaks, brotha

9. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Nice peaks, brotha
    ^^ this. Great job so far bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Thanks dude. I've been hitting em harder every week!
    And it shows bro.... some real alpha male going on here....awesome product and log.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   

11. M1A - Day 27

Weight - 185.5!! Hellz yeah!!

Well, the weight is still going up! Other than that, not much to update.. Late Friday night, or actually, around 2am Saturday morning, our plant experienced a major power blip.. Basically, a major shutdown that affected the entire plant. It was major chaos until we got off shift @ 5:45am. Due to that, I didn't get any sleep, so there was no workout yesterday. Last night, the plant was still in the process of getting things lined out, so no workout today.. Tonight, I'm still running around, helping out where I can so we can all get some rest. Between the busy workload and this heat, we're all walking around looking like we just rode a friggin elephant!! Major chaffing going on.. There won't be any sleep tonight either, so I don't know if I'll be making it to the gym tomorrow. I know the wife had all kinds of family plans w/ her side of the family. I might try & get in there tomorrow night.

The rest from the weights isn't a bad thing though. I can tell my body actually feels a little better right now. I've been hitting it hard these last 3 weeks, & my body's been aching. Now, I'm just not getting the needed rest! Can't win over here! Lol.. Only 3 days left, & I'll be wrapping it up. The sadness will be setting in soon...
    SEMPER FI!!

12. I just shed a tear when I saw only 3 days left try to get some sleep and happy Labor Day !!

13. Three days? That's stinks lol you've done this log justice so far enhanced! Finish strong!

14. Time flies when you're having fun.....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

15. M1A - Day 30 - Already?????

Weight - 184.2 A total net gain of 8lbs!!

Wow, this has got to be the fastest 30 day run I've ever done!! This past weekend kinda threw a wrench into a strong finish, but I still managed to get a couple good workouts in up until today. I'm going to continue hitting it harder than ever, and keeping the calories high through PCT to see what I can hold on to.

As far as ph runs go, I'd have to say this was one of my best. There were pr's each week. The weight gain, while not huge, was still substantial. To top it all off, the sides were kept to a minimum! I could only imagine running this w/ some sort of test base! That would've kept me going in the bedroom! Lol.. The minor b/p issues I had were unfortunate, but still manageable. I never really felt lethargic. I never experienced any type of lower back pumps. My nipples are the same size, and there's zero tenderness in them.

Like I mentioned, the best part of this was all the pr's in these 30 days! Each time I walked into the gym I was expecting to hit a pr on one lift or another. The drive, intensity and focus Alpha 90 gave me was nothing short of incredible! I knew what had to be done on the gym, and I accomplished it each time! 4am? No problem! 5pm? Absolutely!

Bumping up to 3 pills a day was fun, but as I noted, the b/p issues and sleepless nights became too much of a nuisance. If I could've stuck w/ 3 a day, I can only imagine how much more size/weight I could've gained! It was kinda weird. There were some days when I just couldn't eat enough throughout the day, while other days, I'd find myself forcing myself to eat..

I'll see if I can get some after pics this Friday on my day off. I'll get the wife to pull out the slr & take some better quality shots. I know I've definitely bulked up around the chest/shoulders area. I find myself checking myself out in every mirror we have in the house all day long! LMAO!! I did gain a little much around the gut, but hey, it's OK. I've got a few more months to continue to try & pack it on, then I'll get busier w/ the cardio come Jan. Getting older though, it's definitely getting harder to cut it off!!

HUGE, HUGE thanks to Bcazo & Tyga Tyga and the rest of the crew @ IronFlex!!! You guys definitely put out one helluva product here that, when taken properly, can produce good quality, safe results!!!
    SEMPER FI!!

16. K my turn pls

I've been sold, nice run man

17. You won't be disappointed!! This **** delivers!!
    SEMPER FI!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    M1A - Day 30 - Already?????

Weight - 184.2 A total net gain of 8lbs!!

Wow, this has got to be the fastest 30 day run I've ever done!! This past weekend kinda threw a wrench into a strong finish, but I still managed to get a couple good workouts in up until today. I'm going to continue hitting it harder than ever, and keeping the calories high through PCT to see what I can hold on to.

As far as ph runs go, I'd have to say this was one of my best. There were pr's each week. The weight gain, while not huge, was still substantial. To top it all off, the sides were kept to a minimum! I could only imagine running this w/ some sort of test base! That would've kept me going in the bedroom! Lol.. The minor b/p issues I had were unfortunate, but still manageable. I never really felt lethargic. I never experienced any type of lower back pumps. My nipples are the same size, and there's zero tenderness in them.

Like I mentioned, the best part of this was all the pr's in these 30 days! Each time I walked into the gym I was expecting to hit a pr on one lift or another. The drive, intensity and focus Alpha 90 gave me was nothing short of incredible! I knew what had to be done on the gym, and I accomplished it each time! 4am? No problem! 5pm? Absolutely!

Bumping up to 3 pills a day was fun, but as I noted, the b/p issues and sleepless nights became too much of a nuisance. If I could've stuck w/ 3 a day, I can only imagine how much more size/weight I could've gained! It was kinda weird. There were some days when I just couldn't eat enough throughout the day, while other days, I'd find myself forcing myself to eat..

I'll see if I can get some after pics this Friday on my day off. I'll get the wife to pull out the slr & take some better quality shots. I know I've definitely bulked up around the chest/shoulders area. I find myself checking myself out in every mirror we have in the house all day long! LMAO!! I did gain a little much around the gut, but hey, it's OK. I've got a few more months to continue to try & pack it on, then I'll get busier w/ the cardio come Jan. Getting older though, it's definitely getting harder to cut it off!!

HUGE, HUGE thanks to Bcazo & Tyga Tyga and the rest of the crew @ IronFlex!!! You guys definitely put out one helluva product here that, when taken properly, can produce good quality, safe results!!!
    I can't believe it over either!!! Thank you for the detailed and honest review and I know I had a great time following you along the way..

19. I'm already looking forward to abusing my body again!!
    SEMPER FI!!

20. Great log and review enhanced! Can't wait to see the afters.

21. Holy crap! Over already!?!? Dang it, that means mine is close to over too! Nice run buddy!
    BPS Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm already looking forward to abusing my body again!!
    First PCT.....are you logging that aswell?

Been a fun ride bro...absolutely smashed it!!!

Iron flex got their shyt together, enough stuff for a future cycle
    Well done amigos.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

23. PCT starts tonight. I doubt I'll be logging that. I may stop in here a few times just to update how things are going.

As for another ph run, I probably won't run anything till next spring. Maybe a trest/tren cut.
    SEMPER FI!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Holy crap! Over already!?!? Dang it, that means mine is close to over too! Nice run buddy!
    No don't say that I can't handle all these logs ending!!! LOL Only allowed 1 per day

25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    No don't say that I can't handle all these logs ending!!! LOL Only allowed 1 per day
    Don't worry buddy, I still have a few more days left!
    BPS Rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Don't worry buddy, I still have a few more days left!
    Yayyyyy lol

27. Pics taken. I'll get them up later today.
    SEMPER FI!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Pics taken. I'll get them up later today.
    this is going to be good!!!

29. In for sultry noods!!
    BPS Rep

30. Patiently waiting..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:30 PM
  2. JB is smashing iron with LG's Natadrol!!! (SPONSORED)
    By Jeremy Brown in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 05:05 PM
  3. Delta Force is getting reloaded with LR & AE (PAL Sponsored)
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:51 PM
  4. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 08:47 AM
  5. GMG is Wired with LG Sciences E-911! (Sponsored Log)
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:25 PM