Enhanced is flexin' with Ironflex Alpha-90! (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

Nice brother that what I like to hear!!
    This.
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Just a quick update:

I'll get another weigh in tomorrow morning upon waking. Feeling very full all over though.. Strength on back this morning was good to go, no pr's set. I looked all around town this morning for some celery seed. Nobody had it. Not even GNC.. I told my wife about the headaches & she told me to try her stuff that she sells, Plexus Slim. She's been taking it for a while & said that it helps w/ all kinds of things, and headaches/bp is one of them.. So, I started on that today. I told her what I was taking & that I wasn't looking to lose weight right now. She said it's not a fat burner, but it does help regulate blood sugar levels. We'll see.. I know I ate like a friggin pig tonight and last night! The father in law gave us all kinds of fresh mahi and red fish from the gulf, so we've been eating pretty good. The dude also hooks us up w/ all the deer meat we can handle too!! I don't have to hunt or fish! He does it all for me!! lol..

OK, enough for tonight. Gonna spend some time w/ the wifey. I'll be working nights tomorrow (Wed) and Thurs, so I don't know when I'll get to the gym for my next workout. If I can make it, I'll go tomorrow morning, but I have to go to my father in laws to work on a truck for about 1.5 hrs. I might do it after that, but I have to nap during the day too, so I can't be taking a preworkout too late in the morning.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Just a quick update:

I'll get another weigh in tomorrow morning upon waking. Feeling very full all over though.. Strength on back this morning was good to go, no pr's set. I looked all around town this morning for some celery seed. Nobody had it. Not even GNC.. I told my wife about the headaches & she told me to try her stuff that she sells, Plexus Slim. She's been taking it for a while & said that it helps w/ all kinds of things, and headaches/bp is one of them.. So, I started on that today. I told her what I was taking & that I wasn't looking to lose weight right now. She said it's not a fat burner, but it does help regulate blood sugar levels. We'll see.. I know I ate like a friggin pig tonight and last night! The father in law gave us all kinds of fresh mahi and red fish from the gulf, so we've been eating pretty good. The dude also hooks us up w/ all the deer meat we can handle too!! I don't have to hunt or fish! He does it all for me!! lol..

OK, enough for tonight. Gonna spend some time w/ the wifey. I'll be working nights tomorrow (Wed) and Thurs, so I don't know when I'll get to the gym for my next workout. If I can make it, I'll go tomorrow morning, but I have to go to my father in laws to work on a truck for about 1.5 hrs. I might do it after that, but I have to nap during the day too, so I can't be taking a preworkout too late in the morning.
    Man I'd love to have food like that falling into my lap. Good for you. Good lean and healthy food there!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Just a quick update:

I checked out that Plexus stuff and from the profile I doubt you'll see any benefit at all.. No health food stores around? I guess I'm spoiled cause I work in a big city and have one across the street..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Your CEL Cycle Assist has 75 mg celery seed in it.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Your CEL Cycle Assist has 75 mg celery seed in it.
    It does but if his BP is spiking than 2 g celery seed will do the trick.. Dose is too low, I had the same thing happen to me and the added celery seed took care if it
    Olympus labs Rep
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

Surprised Walmart didn't have it!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

His Walmart may not be a super wAlmart?
    Myokem Athlete
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    His Walmart may not be a super wAlmart?
    walmart carries a brand called natures herb and they make celery seed, but it is not carried by all of the stores....good luck on calling and asking, it is walmart after all!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    walmart carries a brand called natures herb and they make celery seed, but it is not carried by all of the stores....good luck on calling and asking, it is walmart after all!!!
    Tom they are one step close call maybe but up on the DMV you concur?
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Tom they are one step close call maybe but up on the DMV you concur?
    lol...the dmv is in a class of it's own....although walmart is very close to being a government bureaucracy!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Hawthorne Berry extract was recommend to me once.... I swear it works.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Hawthorne Berry extract was recommend to me once.... I swear it works.
    Thanks. I'll check around for that. Yeah, my super Walmart doesn't have any celery seed. WTF! They carry everything else! I was more surprised that GNC didn't have it. Neither did Walgreen's. By the time I finish this run, I'll find some! Lol.

Busy right now here at work. Had an awesome shoulder workout this morning. If things slow down tonight, I'll be hitting arms tomorrow morning.

Better update and possible pics up tomorrow evening.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Thanks. I'll check around for that. Yeah, my super Walmart doesn't have any celery seed. WTF! They carry everything else! I was more surprised that GNC didn't have it. Neither did Walgreen's. By the time I finish this run, I'll find some! Lol.

Busy right now here at work. Had an awesome shoulder workout this morning. If things slow down tonight, I'll be hitting arms tomorrow morning.

Better update and possible pics up tomorrow evening.
    Hawthorne berry... No extract I just looked on my bottle.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Hawthorne berry... No extract I just looked on my bottle.
    yup...and they do have that at most walmarts...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Correct me if I'm wrong, but; doesn't HB spike your BP for the first couple days? Celery seed is what's needed! Go to amazon and order it for cheap, it'll be there by next Tuesday lol
    Myokem Athlete
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

I did a quick search for hb effects on bp & found only positive results. We just got one of those new bp machines here at work. I checked in @ 135/76. Not terribly high, but not where it used to be either. I'm not experiencing a headache right now, so that's good too. If I get one tonight or tomorrow night, I'll be sure to check it at that time.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

By the way, thanks to all of you that are following this & giving advice and constructive criticism. That's my favorite part of running a log is the feedback. I feel like I learn more with each log I run.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

M1A - Day 17

Weight - N/A. working nights. I'll get an accurate weigh in again on Sat morning.

Feeling full!!! Feeling freaking ALPHA!!

So, yesterday was shoulder day. I friggin killed it in there yesterday morning. I started w/ military presses & worked my way up to my old pr when I was running SD a couple years back. 135lbs! For me, that's huge! My shoulders will get bigger before they'll get stronger.. I guess I'll take that! I pushed myself to get 2 more sets on the military presses, and then fried the **** out of my delts w/ lateral raises.

This morning was fun day. The GUN SHOW!! lol.. Everyone's favorite day. ****, I was having so much fun, I even did curls in the squat rack! lol.. I pr'd on the preacher curls, hitting the 90lb mark!! It was funny, by the time I finished my 1st warmup set, my arms were already feeling swole! lol.. I took 1 scoop of Enhanced about 1.5 hours before that when I woke up @ 4:30 this morning at work. Slept like a baby!! lol. My elbows hurt a little, so that kind of limited my work on tri's, but I still pushed through and had one helluva workout!

Here's a couple pics from this morning. The first one is no flexing, just total pump & veins. The 2nd one was when I got home, I was still feelin swole! notice my biggest fan at the bottom! lol..

BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Holy crap, look extremely full enhanced! Veiny As can be too. Great job with the prs
    Myokem Athlete
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Looking awesome in that first pic bro!!! Love the look on your daughters face as your taking that pic, It's like look how big my daddy is!!! Pr's for days your never going to want to stop now great work..
    Olympus labs Rep
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.29%

ooohraaah....

IRONCHAMPUSA REP

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.26%

Nice pics bro, picking up some serious size....hope when my daughter is your daughters age, she will also look up to me in that way

My wife hates me flexing in the mirror all the time, lol

I spend more time in front of the mirror than she does ,hahaha
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Correct me if I'm wrong, but; doesn't HB spike your BP for the first couple days? Celery seed is what's needed! Go to amazon and order it for cheap, it'll be there by next Tuesday lol
    Not sure on that.... It was recommend to me while using PH19 and seemed to resolve my issues. Just passing on what I've been told, and experience with results.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

oh, the pain..... Leg day this morning.. It's going to be a very long weekend..

So, last night, I stayed busy most of the night. I was able to get little cat naps in here & there, but nothing like I got the night before. So, initially, I thought I'd go home, get a few hours of sleep, and hit the gym later in the day. Well, at the last second, about 4 this morning, I thought I could dose my preworkout, hit the gym, and go home & sleep and recover.. Normally, I'd rather get that sleep in before hitting legs, but I just wanted to get in the gym and get after it!

I took a full dose of N2-Amp. By 5:30 when I was clocking out, I was ready to roll..

The M1A is definitely doing it's thing! The weights seemed so much lighter today! I worked my way up to 225 for 2 sets of 15! NEVER have I thought I could accomplish that, let alone twice!!! Needless to say, I'm still fried.. Both mentally and physically.. I tried to nap when I got home, but I only half-assed managed to get about 2 hours of broken sleep cuz I had to keep getting up & taking a leak.

That workout wore me out so much, I was on the brink of puking my guts out at the gym, and for about the next couple hours when I got home. I couldn't even drink my post workout shake for fear of yakking it all up! It was kinda funny.. I was lying on the couch, queazy, tired, amped, and physically shot, but I was just laughing at myself.. My wife was looking at me all confused & rolling her eyes.

I can only imagine how the workout would've gone had I came home & slept a little then went to the gym rested up. I think I may have sold myself short on the workout being all tired & still going in anyway.

Off tomorrow and back on Sunday hitting chest. I'll at least get an accurate weigh in tomorrow morning.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

oh, btw, I picked up a bottle of Hawthorne Berry today.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

oh, btw, I picked up a bottle of Hawthorne Berry today.
    Let us know how it works
    Olympus labs Rep
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

Roger that.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Nice rep work with the 225 on squats!
    Myokem Athlete
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

Nice rep work with the 225 on squats!
    Yeah, I'm paying for it this morning.. Lower back is in some major pain. More than the legs.. Tried to pick up my little girl & damn near fell over! lol..
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

M1A - Day 19

Weight - 182.4 Holding on to that 182!! lol..

Today's an off day.. I love it when my off day falls on a Sat when I'm off. Gives me a chance to sleep in and spend the whole day w/ the family and not worry about making it to the gym.

Legs are sore. Lower back is even more sore!! I don't care. I'm already looking forward to hitting legs again later next week!

I drank 2 small glasses of red wine last night.. By the looks of my urine this morning, I would have thought I polished off a bottle of crown & coke!! I think I may have been a little low on the water intake too though, and I cut the grass in the front and back yard yesterday, along w/ edging.. I'm already 1/4 into my gallon of water this morning. Not going to let myself get dehydrated again.

OK, that's it for today. Chest before church tomorrow! Pray I get more pr's!! lol..
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Enjoy that day off with the family more PRs to come!!
    Olympus labs Rep
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Rest day equals growthhhhhh. Glad to see other AM members going to church! That's awesome! Anywho, you'll outgrow that 182 soon enough lol
    Myokem Athlete
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

Glad to see other AM members going to church!
    That's how my parents raised me. That's how we're raising ours. Nothing more important. I just wish we could afford Catholic school.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

That's how my parents raised me. That's how we're raising ours. Nothing more important. I just wish we could afford Catholic school.
    I went to catholic school but now the cost is crazy..
    Olympus labs Rep
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

I went to catholic school but now the cost is crazy..
    Same here. Somehow, my parents put 4 of us through 8 years of Catholic grade school. High school would have been even more expensive.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

My next question was what denomination you were lol church offers a lot of stability in a home as well as teaching the gospel.
    Myokem Athlete
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

Amen brother!!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.28%

Did some work this morning to get my swolez on. No pr's today, just me and an empty gym. Now that's happiness.

Had the phone still on b&w after taking pics of the cheerins last night. Here's this mornings shameless picture.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130825_070557.png
Views: 42
Size:  289.3 KB
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Lookin thicker E!!
    Myokem Athlete

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:30 PM
  2. JB is smashing iron with LG's Natadrol!!! (SPONSORED)
    By Jeremy Brown in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 05:05 PM
  3. Delta Force is getting reloaded with LR & AE (PAL Sponsored)
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:51 PM
  4. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 08:47 AM
  5. GMG is Wired with LG Sciences E-911! (Sponsored Log)
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:25 PM