Enhanced is flexin' with Ironflex Alpha-90! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure I can cross that line...
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

M1A Day 9

weight - N/A.. I'll get an accurate weigh in tomorrow morning when I wake up fasted.

Sorry about the lack of updates. Last night, we had thunderstorms, so that kept us busy @ the plant.

Yesterday morning was chest day. No pr's to speak of.. The gym was curiously crowded yesterday morning, & it kind of forced me to change up my chest routine. No biggie, I was still able to exhaust myself and get one helluva pump. I did something yesterday that I probably haven't done in years! All barbell lifts. My shoulders usually can't handle the pain of the fixed motion, but I pushed through it yesterday due to the crowd. I started w/ flat bench @ worked up to 225 for 2 last sets of 5. Not working w/ the bb has probably dropped my strength. I can usually work my way up to the 90's w/ the db's but I didn't feel like trekking across the gym carrying db's around. I worked my way up to the incline bb presses & by the time I got there, my pecs were already wearing down. I got myself 4 strict sets, working up to 185. If anything, I felt my strength was down. I was almost confused, but like I said, it's all different muscles & ranges of motion. I need to work these in more often. From the incline, I went over to the hammer strength flat and inclines for 2 sets of each to burn the pecs out. I finished yesterday morning off w/ cable flies. Today, my pecs are still swole!!

This morning, despite not getting a whole lot of rest at work last night, I drugged myself w/ a heavy dose of preworkout pills and went in ready to attack back. I actually hit pr's on both the lat pull downs, (210) and the seated rows, (200)!! M1A kicking in??? I switched to a wider grip on the seated rows and dropped the weight to get 3 more sets of slow, strict rows for a burnout. From there, I went to the smith machine for 3 sets of bent over rows. My left shoulder kind of limits my lift here, but I push through. (or in this case, pull through.. lol). Not wanting to leave the gym just yet, I decided to stay at the smith and hit traps. I got in 5 sets of shrugs, (first 2 were medium weight warmups).

I have to go in tomorrow morning to work some overtime, so I'm going to hit the gym on the way in & hit shoulders. Like I said, when I wake up tomorrow morning, I'll get a weigh in, and if time permits, following my workout, I'll get some progress pics posted up.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

That's an update had to flick my screen 3 times.. 9 days in and let the PRs begin!! Nice work on little sleep..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    M1A Day 9

weight - N/A.. I'll get an accurate weigh in tomorrow morning when I wake up fasted.

Sorry about the lack of updates. Last night, we had thunderstorms, so that kept us busy @ the plant.

Yesterday morning was chest day. No pr's to speak of.. The gym was curiously crowded yesterday morning, & it kind of forced me to change up my chest routine. No biggie, I was still able to exhaust myself and get one helluva pump. I did something yesterday that I probably haven't done in years! All barbell lifts. My shoulders usually can't handle the pain of the fixed motion, but I pushed through it yesterday due to the crowd. I started w/ flat bench @ worked up to 225 for 2 last sets of 5. Not working w/ the bb has probably dropped my strength. I can usually work my way up to the 90's w/ the db's but I didn't feel like trekking across the gym carrying db's around. I worked my way up to the incline bb presses & by the time I got there, my pecs were already wearing down. I got myself 4 strict sets, working up to 185. If anything, I felt my strength was down. I was almost confused, but like I said, it's all different muscles & ranges of motion. I need to work these in more often. From the incline, I went over to the hammer strength flat and inclines for 2 sets of each to burn the pecs out. I finished yesterday morning off w/ cable flies. Today, my pecs are still swole!!

This morning, despite not getting a whole lot of rest at work last night, I drugged myself w/ a heavy dose of preworkout pills and went in ready to attack back. I actually hit pr's on both the lat pull downs, (210) and the seated rows, (200)!! M1A kicking in??? I switched to a wider grip on the seated rows and dropped the weight to get 3 more sets of slow, strict rows for a burnout. From there, I went to the smith machine for 3 sets of bent over rows. My left shoulder kind of limits my lift here, but I push through. (or in this case, pull through.. lol). Not wanting to leave the gym just yet, I decided to stay at the smith and hit traps. I got in 5 sets of shrugs, (first 2 were medium weight warmups).

I have to go in tomorrow morning to work some overtime, so I'm going to hit the gym on the way in & hit shoulders. Like I said, when I wake up tomorrow morning, I'll get a weigh in, and if time permits, following my workout, I'll get some progress pics posted up.
    props for still getting the workouts in....i really struggle to get workouts in when i have to do ot.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah OT is nice on the wallet but makes the gym further from reach
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Well, we haven't had much lately, and they called me this afternoon asking if I wanted to work it tomorrow. Now, I just have to hit the rack a little sooner tonight so I can get up @ 3 tomorrow morning. Ugghh. The things we do...
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

For little sleep and working longer hours you put work in! keep it up bro, this cycle should do you justice!
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Just weighed in... 180.4!! Woot!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Here we go.....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

up up and away!!!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

And it begins
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

****!! I just typed a long update here on the work computer, & the freaking email isn't working! I damn sure ain't gonna try & type it all on here w two thumbs...

Cliff notes: still same weight. Shoulders yesterday and arms this morning. Feeling great! Pr's this morning with both bi's and tri's. Libido seemed to be dropping off, but as of last night, it's kickin big time!!

Here's a few shots from this morning. Pump was so intense, I could barely flex!! Lol.

BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I see some vein-age in the ol' forearm enhanced! Shoulders look FULL
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I 've had the same thing happen to me posting from my phone. Type this long reply and the app freezes when posting it and lose everything!! Looking all kinds of swollen in the last pic..
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Did legs this morning. Felt great to be in the gym all by myself. Didn't have to worry about offending anyone with my grunting & groaning. **** em!!

I decided to try something different today. Heavy deads, supersetted with light squats. Talk about a beating!! Here I am, 6 hours later, and I'm still feeling the pump! Energy is shot though. Thankfully,it's slow & quiet today here @ the plant. Already got one nap in...

Here's a couple shots from this morning.

Already looking forward to legs again later next week!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Any back pumps from that superset? Sounds like it'd be crippling...
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

No back pumps at all!! I forgot all about those...

Yeah, the guys here at work got a kick out of my lack of speed & motion earlier this morning. They just don't understand..
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Legs are looking great!! I'm jealous for sure
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I'd be embarrassed to show my eggs.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I'd be embarrassed to show my eggs.
    Why would you show us your eggs?
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Why would you show us your eggs?
    Damn fat fingered auto correct
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the compliments fellas!!

Off day today, and good thing. I'm hurting big time!! I love the pain though. Back at it tomorrow morning with a weigh in.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the compliments fellas!! Off day today, and good thing. I'm hurting big time!! I love the pain though. Back at it tomorrow morning with a weigh in.
    It's funny how many people look at you like your crazy when you say it's a good kind of pain. Lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Exactly. I'm at work today, writhing in pain, but smiling and loving it. They're all calling me stupid & crazy. I call them fat & lazy.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Exactly. I'm at work today, writhing in pain, but smiling and loving it. They're all calling me stupid & crazy. I call them fat & lazy.
    Hahahahaha I feel for anyone who has DOMS and has a desk job. Wouldn't even be able to get up to go home.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Mine isn't a desk job, but we do a lot of sitting around if the plant is running well.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Mine isn't a desk job, but we do a lot of sitting around if the plant is running well.
    I drive a lot... Leg DOMS for me suck
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I love this quote!!!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

You're right....they are fat lazy bastards!!!

Looking huge bro!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Slept in this morning. 10.5 hours of much needed sleep!! Weighed in @ 182.5!! Still climbing.

Takin my boy to kindergarten this morning & then off to the gym for chest.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Slept in this morning. 10.5 hours of much needed sleep!! Weighed in @ 182.5!! Still climbing.

Takin my boy to kindergarten this morning & then off to the gym for chest.
    Is it your boys first day? If so I pray it goes well for him!

Whoop them chesticules bro
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

6lbs is very nice gains.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Is it your boys first day? If so I pray it goes well for him!

Whoop them chesticules bro
    He actually started last week, but this week will be his first full week.. The wife is having BIG TIME separation anxiety! lol..
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

M1A - Day 14

weight 182.5 Woot!!

I remember walking around yesterday at work just "feeling" bigger.. lol.. I guess it's the tighter fitting shirt, eh?!?!

So, yeah, this morning was chest.. I went in there ready to hit it hard from all angles. Today was going to be an all db day. I worked my way up to the 75's on the incline and 80's on flat. I realized I could have gone heavier after I took a phone call & had to rest a little longer than normal. I think I may start to increase my rest periods between sets to push a little more weight.

Anyway, some new kid at our gym was in there. I felt kinda bad for him, I saw he had a prosthetic leg. My first thought was he was a wounded warrior from overseas. Turns out, he "says" he was in a motorcycle wreck. He asked me what I was taking & what I weighed & that stuff, then I asked him what he was taking.. First off, this kid had absolutely no physique whatsoever!! I mean, I'm not just being critical either.. NOTHING!! No shape at all to his delts/arms.. Anyway, he said right now he's on Sust, Tren, Deca, Test, and Winnie.. I've never done any of those. Is that even a stack that people run? I asked how it's going & he said deca is the absolute best there is. He said there are zero side effects at all. He said it raises libido all the way through. Again, I've never done this stuff, but I have heard of Deca dick.. Long story short, (too late for that? lol), he kind of ruined the end of my workout. I had to cut it short so I could get the hell outta there!

The pecs were filling up with blood nicely too!

As of tonight, I've got another slammin headache.. I've also drank just over a gallon & a half of water. I was outside all day doing yard work in this hot south Louisiana sun, but still drank plenty of h20. Tomorrow, I'm going to Walgreens to get the Celery seed extract. I took Jack3d Advanced this morning, but that wore off long ago..

What's y'all's thoughts on me throwing in a bottle of your Stanozane? Think it's too late in the game? You just want me to finish this off solo? I don't know, I was just thinking about it this morning. I'd like to harden up a little more. I feel like I'm still putting on a little too much around the gut. I guess I could throw a little cardio in the mix..

Other than that, for a day under the half way point, I'm feeling great! Energy & drive in the gym is great! Definitely an alpha feeling throughout the day. Skin seems to be quite a bit oilier than usual. Strength is going up slowly, but surely. Libido isn't elevated really, but when it's time to go, I can go. Kinda weird. One day it feels elevated, the next, not so much.. Oh, I thin the nipples are just ever so slightly tender. Nothing to worry about just yet.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Halfway over already? Time flies when you're making gains!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Tell me about it!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

M1A - Day 14

weight 182.5 Woot!!

I remember walking around yesterday at work just "feeling" bigger.. lol.. I guess it's the tighter fitting shirt, eh?!?!

So, yeah, this morning was chest.. I went in there ready to hit it hard from all angles. Today was going to be an all db day. I worked my way up to the 75's on the incline and 80's on flat. I realized I could have gone heavier after I took a phone call & had to rest a little longer than normal. I think I may start to increase my rest periods between sets to push a little more weight.

Anyway, some new kid at our gym was in there. I felt kinda bad for him, I saw he had a prosthetic leg. My first thought was he was a wounded warrior from overseas. Turns out, he "says" he was in a motorcycle wreck. He asked me what I was taking & what I weighed & that stuff, then I asked him what he was taking.. First off, this kid had absolutely no physique whatsoever!! I mean, I'm not just being critical either.. NOTHING!! No shape at all to his delts/arms.. Anyway, he said right now he's on Sust, Tren, Deca, Test, and Winnie.. I've never done any of those. Is that even a stack that people run? I asked how it's going & he said deca is the absolute best there is. He said there are zero side effects at all. He said it raises libido all the way through. Again, I've never done this stuff, but I have heard of Deca dick.. Long story short, (too late for that? lol), he kind of ruined the end of my workout. I had to cut it short so I could get the hell outta there!

The pecs were filling up with blood nicely too!

As of tonight, I've got another slammin headache.. I've also drank just over a gallon & a half of water. I was outside all day doing yard work in this hot south Louisiana sun, but still drank plenty of h20. Tomorrow, I'm going to Walgreens to get the Celery seed extract. I took Jack3d Advanced this morning, but that wore off long ago..

What's y'all's thoughts on me throwing in a bottle of your Stanozane? Think it's too late in the game? You just want me to finish this off solo? I don't know, I was just thinking about it this morning. I'd like to harden up a little more. I feel like I'm still putting on a little too much around the gut. I guess I could throw a little cardio in the mix..

Other than that, for a day under the half way point, I'm feeling great! Energy & drive in the gym is great! Definitely an alpha feeling throughout the day. Skin seems to be quite a bit oilier than usual. Strength is going up slowly, but surely. Libido isn't elevated really, but when it's time to go, I can go. Kinda weird. One day it feels elevated, the next, not so much.. Oh, I thin the nipples are just ever so slightly tender. Nothing to worry about just yet.
    It's a little late to throw stano in, it'll take a week or so to kick and then the m1a will be over. Just add in some sprints or LISS first thing in the am.

That's a solid weight gain this far! Good numbers with the incline/flat db presses! Keep at it bro
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

It's a little late to throw stano in, it'll take a week or so to kick and then the m1a will be over. Just add in some sprints or LISS first thing in the am.

That's a solid weight gain this far! Good numbers with the incline/flat db presses! Keep at it bro
    yeah, I kinda figured it was too late.. Damn, it would've made for a fun run. Might try those two later this winter or in the spring. Good call on the LISS.. I pulled a hamstring earlier this summer doing sprints & it's never quite healed up, so I'll stick w/ the low intensity stuff.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I think today is probably the first time I can ever say that my back workout was f'ing awesome!! Chest yesterday & back this morning has me feeling thick as a brick!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I think today is probably the first time I can ever say that my back workout was f'ing awesome!! Chest yesterday & back this morning has me feeling thick as a brick!!
    Nice brother that what I like to hear!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 07:30 PM
  2. JB is smashing iron with LG's Natadrol!!! (SPONSORED)
    By Jeremy Brown in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 03:05 PM
  3. Delta Force is getting reloaded with LR & AE (PAL Sponsored)
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:51 AM
  4. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 06:47 AM
  5. GMG is Wired with LG Sciences E-911! (Sponsored Log)
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 11:25 AM