AdonisBelt's PES ERASE PRO For Shreds 8 Week Log!!!!!!!

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
INTRODUCTION

How's it going my fellow brethren and sistren (real word, I swear) of iron! Here's the deal! I'm going to run an (unsponsored) 8 week cycle of PES Erase Pro! The goal is going to be to apply it to my last 2 months of cutting, although I may go longer depending on results (hopefully I won't have to), during which my plan is to apply PES EP to rid some stubborn estrogenic fats, maintain strength, and aid in my pursuit of shreddedness. According to some reps on the forum, Erase Pro should do all this and more. I'm all natural. Natural as morning dew on grass, and this is the closest to non-natural I have ever ventured- which isn't that bad considering I bought this stuff at GNC. Lullz. My approach to life, and especially fitness, is nothing short of severe determination and discipline. This is my passion, and I grew up through wrestling and karate where I became a co owner of a karate school with 2 others when I was 14. Complacency is mediocrity. Either **** or get off the pot. You must buckle down for the bull****. These are real mantras of mine that I apply everyday to myself- the last one, I made up meself.

Besides that, I have a girlfriend of 6 years, a cat who just turned 1 last may, I graduate from CU Boulder with a BAS in Economics and a minor in Computer Science this coming may, and I am currently interning with Northwestern Mutual. I have a real genuine interest in economics and particularly financial analysis. Soooo if anyone reading this is looking for a determined and young economics major for any jobs, anywhere (100% dead serious), preferably as an entry level financial analyst. PM ME!

I also enjoy producing music. You can get your musical wtf here: https://soundcloud.com/gabrieldavison

STATS
I'm 21 Years old 6'4" 230.4 lbs now and definitely sub-10% bf, but this is the kind of log with pictures so you guys can be the judges of that. I grew up as a fat kid, and have been basically applying fitness to my life since middle school. Although I may not look it now due to my 2-3 month deep cut, I am an endomorph- you may be able to tell by my frame.

All-time PRs (you can choose to beleive or not, I could care less):
Flat Barbell Bench Press: 345x1
Deadlift with straps & No Belt: 615
Squats: I've never really trained for squat prs and typically have stuck with front squats. Which leads me to the next critical peice of information.

About 2 months ago I tore both hamstrings. My left in 1 place and my right in 2 places from HIIT sprints. That sucked. Since, I have been doing rehab, and now I am to the point where I can work them out, but I am slowly bringing the weight back up, so leg day weights will be in the dumps. Sorry, but to me big numbers aren't worth not being able to walk again.

DOSING
1 pill per day with meal. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear. For 8 Weeks.

8413 abs2.jpg
8413 Back DbleBi.jpg
8413 MM.jpg
8413 Spread.jpg

If you have any complaints send them to my girlfriend as she cant take pictures for crap. lol. Bad lighting for the win.

DIET

Currently, my diet consists of the following:

Ill generally approach it where Ill shoot for about 230-240g of protein from complete sources like whey isolate or chicken breast, then Ill get my fiber out of the way (45g seems to be what my body needs to get things moving) then Ill get my fats out of the way (I seem to be able to sleep when I go right about 65g) which usually takes me to 70g. From here, I'll fill the rest up with carbs. If I think I'll be doing anything especially energy-driven I'll typically increase my carbs a bit (through total calories), and when I have the occasional rest day I'll bump up fats and lower carbs (keeping calories constant)... So I do carb cycle when need be, but my routine typically does not call for it. While my approach seems perhaps loose to some, it really isn't... In fact I'm more anal about reaching my protein and fat macros and succinctly my carb macros more than any other person I've met or seen. Lullz. Nothing I eat is not accounted for on myfitnesspal (which can be found here: Davisongabriel's profile | MyFitnessPal.com if link is broken let me know. this interweb thing is confusing) minus the typical seasongs I use... which are about 3g of crushed black pepper, 5g of tumerac, 3-4tbsp of 0 callorie hot sauce, 3g of cinnamon in my morning cup of Joesph, and a liberal scoop of crushed garlic if I'm feeling naughty.

ROUTINE

My routine is a varying intensity upper/lower split with 3 variations of each emphasizing different heads or muscle groups on each day. The volume is low, the frequency is high, and the intensity is moderate. I have about 12-15 working sets per major muscles and about 9 for smaller muscles per week. You'll see... you'll all see. Doing this lets me hit my muscles frequently and hard. I have lost no strength thus far short of a bit of strength when it comes to volume my biceps can handle. With this routine, and hitting different parts of the, say, triceps with different amounts of stress I rarely need a break, and when I do I am very attuned to my body and can sense it. So although my routine is a 6 day cycle, I'll typically workout erryday. I used to be a fan of working out every day, but now I workout erryday. I find this suits me better.

Supplementation:

Minus the obvious supplement of PES Erase Pro I am about to log in accordance with my progress in these following months I use all of the following, and have for a while. NOTE: I have taken these all before, so I will be able to notice the differences from PES Erase Pro just fine. If this bothers you, then you can just leave :)

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
Fish oil
Vitamin D3
ON Multi-Vitamin
Probiotics
Selenium
Potassium Chelate
Beta Alanine
Caffeine
Citrulline Mallate
Agmatine
HICA
B Complex.
Leucine
HMB
D-AA

GOAL OF THE LOG

So, with everything, there should usually be a purpose. For this log its to contribute some anecdotal evidence to the world in regards to the benefits of PES Erase Pro on a cut. Typically this is not what this product is typically logged for, so it should be some good fun! My criteria? Seeing if this will have any noticeable differences. I've tried all of it... OxyElite, DHEA, Chromium Piccolinate, Lipo 6 black, yohimbine.... the list goes on.

If this stuff does what it say it does, my hard work ethic and discipline should definitely exacerbate it's effects after running through 2 bottles of this stuff.

At the end of the cycle, I will post some pictures and tell you my thoughts, and if it is worth the time and money.

8413 relaxed2.jpg

Winter is coming.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. Will be following :)

And you don't look anything like 230lbs, mean that in a good way. You look much leaner and carry the weight very well.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm definitely in, great intro

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/6/13 - Part 1

Woke up this morning after having the weirdest fuarkin dream ever... it was like a cross between black ops zombies, spiderman, space, someone wearing my skin, and me getting my arm chopped off and stitched back on. I remember thinking "this won't look aesthetic, my future in physique/natural bodybuilding is over." But luckily it was just a bazaar dream.

I walked over to my supp closet, popped 3g of DAA in my mouth and gulped it down. I like the sweetness of it. From there I walked to the bathroom, and weighed myself after. I weigh 229.4 - a new low. So thats nice.

I had my morning cup(s) of coffee afterwards, got my things together, and biked to my gym. Its a rec center but surprisingly hardcore. The gyms near downtown Denver where I live are absolute ish, and the cheapest place actually seems to have the best stuff to offer, so i sacrifice the frills of a fancy locker room or machinery for the hardcore nature of the chipped and mismatched plates for the wide selection of equipment and quiet of not too many people. I like the sense of surrounding myself with "real people". The kind of people around here are low income, but come to actually work. Compared to when I would lift at CU Boulder's nice gym or Lifetimes Platinum level, some of these patrons actually ***** some of the better physiques I have seen. I like that its not about showing off fancy yoga pants for the cardio bunnies or fancy lifting gear. Here, its humble. Here, its real.

Today is my Lower Body B day:
5x5 Squats
4x10 Pointed Feet Leg Curls (takes the glutes out of the movement) Supersetted with..
4x8 elevated ab rollouts.
3x20 Varied foot placement leg press calf raises

This is the main frame of the workout, but at the end I was feeling extra pumped due to starting this log, and just feeling good, so I threw in:
3x8-12 Single Leg Leg Press for more volume on my quads
1:30 second elevated plank.

I do also bike back, which is about 4-5 blocks, with the last 2 being uphill. By the time I get in the door, I'm always panting. I love it. I consider it to be a nice HI Interval that always pumps my legs nicely. My cat always waits for me to come back, and gives me the weirdest look when I'm sweaty, panting, and carrying my bike in.

I'm beginning to really be able to start putting more weight on my leg lifts now, which is almost more exciting than progression on a regular bulk. I edged further up in the weights towards what I had been doing from back squats (ATG, ALWAYS) of 235 to this week's weight of 245. It was too easy, but I don't wanna risk anything. Next week I'll do 255. This is why I wanted more volume, just to try and work my glutes and quads as I can't work them optimally at the moment.

I am an intermittent faster, so because of this, I have not eaten yet nor have I taken my first pill for PES ER. I will most likely post one more time today after my meal and LISS/Moderate intensity cardio today.

I appreciate those that have posted under here, and am genuinely thrilled to have your support. I will be monitoring my overall mood, joint health, vascularity, weight loss, and amount of striations these coming days... The above pictures I feel don't really do justice, and my striations in my chest hardly show. So I may or may not get a better pic up sometime soon.

If anyone here has any suggestions as to what I should look for when beginning this epic journey I would love to hear it.

Comments, criticism, love, hate... all welcome.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Photos rarely do justice so don't worry about it :)

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Good luck. Erase pro is a fun run. Iv used erase og plenty of times, just had my first run of erase pro not too long ago.. And yes, erase pro is much better IMO

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Thanks Wilsy and bigadam. Much apprecitated.

8/6/13 Part 2

After my workout I took a nap followed by a low intensity, fast paced walk on the treadmill for a 200 calorie session.

I then broke my fast today with a tasty protein bar and took my first pill of Erase Pro with it. Didn't feel too much aside from a odd kind of stomach lurch, most likely due to eating a protein bar- Promax Pro Series triple chocolate. Really tasty with 28 complete g of protein and 10g of fiber. I'd highly reccommend.

Besides that I wolfed down the following in one sitting about 3 hours later:
Albertsons Essential Everyday - Lentils, 7/8 cup (dry)
365 - Fish Oil Capsule, 3 capsule
Shurfine - Enriched Long Grain White Rice, 1.15 cup (dry)
Kroger - Boneless Skinless Breast 910 g
Skinny Cow Limited Editions - Truffle, Pretty In Pink Velvet, 1 Bar (63g) (I didn't think I'd like it, but I really do! maybe its the cut, but they are tasty!)
Smart Balance - Omega Vegetable Oil W/ Ala, 2 tbsp
-tumerac
-hot sauce
-garlic
-crushed black pepper

I took these with it:
5g creatine
3g HMB
3 ON multivitamins
1 Vitamin D3 with Calcium (generic costco)
250mg of selenium
300 mg potassium chelate
2 probiotic capsules.

Tomorrow I will switch back to my main vegetarian diet which I prefer- predominately whey isolate, rice, and lentils. I typically will have half of my total whey with my meal, and then the next half near the end of my fast later in the day.

I think I will take my Erase Pro with my first meal, or I may take it later with my 2nd protein shake. I can't decide. For some reason I feel strange about taking my new sup with everything on top of a meal- for some reason I feel like it wont be as effective.

Perhaps I am overthinking things, if so, Id love to know.

I am very excited to see if I notice anything tomorrow, or even when I go to bed. I will be looking at the scale and mirror intensely as well as critical of my performance in the gym. My guess is that the effects won't be immediate.

Either way, I feel blessed to be able to have the luxury to be able to supplement to the extent I do, live a life where I can workout as much as I want, and do stuff like an 8 week log of Erase Pro. Money is extremely tight supporting myself through school and out-of-state tuition, but I am doing what makes me happy and at the end of the day I am content. This lifestyle is not cheap, and not viable for many people in this world. I am grateful for all of it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. :)

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/7/13 Part 1

Woke up today and took my DAA. I looked in the mirror as I do everyday for any changes and noticed a little more definition in my upper abs/oblique region. Besides that, nothing too different. I waited around to go to the bathroom and afterwards I weighed myself. Today I was 230.0 . This is up from a weekly low of yesterday which was a little disappointing, but honestly I'm not surprised. I finished eating my food (over 2 lbs of chicken and like 2 pounds of rice) around 8:30pm which is fairly late fore me, and I felt a backed up.

Its still pretty crazy to me how fast a body can ingest foods and make use of them. I'm dropping weight, and definitely taking in more weight than Im "putting out." Its kind of a crazy concept of 12 hours later weighing around normal after a 4 pound meal, while definitely not taking that big of a crap ... more like half a lb today if that.

Today is a busy one but time management is key as I biked to the gym after taking my beta alanine, citrulline mallate, protovol, 1/2 my dose of creatine, and a b complex in some diet coke. The way citrulline mallate fizzes in diet coke is pretty cool. I feel like I'm missing something but that should do it. EDIT: Leucine. lol.

My workout today was upper body, and holy ish was I feeling driven. It was very focused on volume

5x8 Incline BB Bench at 205
4x12 Upright Cable Rows at 85
4x10 Rev. Grip Tricep Pressdown at 90
4x10 cable seated low row (sitting on DB) at 190
5x12 Face down Incline Prone DB Shrugs at 200 (too easy)
3x8 Hammer Cable curl with Roper at 90

I felt so driven and ended up doing some drop sets for the hammer curls. I am getting minimally weaker only with my biceps and am just hanging on to my pre-cut weights. With the hammer curl i could only squeeze out the 7th rep on the last set so I did 2 concurring drop sets. Felt good.

I did also notice that I felt more of a burn in my muscles today which was an unexpected difference. I have no idea what that even means. But the pumps I got today were pretty stellar and I definitely the big fish in the gym pond today. There was a little more separation between my triceps and rear delts- that was exciting as well.

From there I biked downtown to take out some money for a new car I am buying today and then turned back around and headed back. From there I started to make some food. This is when I took my PES Erase Pro.

150g US Milk Protein, Unsweetened, Isolate, from Truenutrition
4 tbsp Omega Vegetable Oil w/ Ala (56g)
1 cup (dry) Lentils
1 1/8 cup Enriched Long grain white rice
8 tablespoons of "Zesty" Cilantro Salsla- Medium

Yes. This is what I ate in one sitting less that 15 minutes ago prior to posting. If there is any noticeable difference it has to be my hunger. As an expereicned intermittent faster I am used to consuming large meals, but I have reached a level of insatiability that is crazy to witness first hand. I'm not even full feeling... Not sure what this is attributable to but i HOPE its the Erase pro already working. This meal was 2120 calories with 146g of Protein, 65g of Fat, and 253g of Carbs with 40 of those being fiber, and my body wants more. All I have left is 150g of more protein powder

With this meal I took all my other supps: The rest of my creatine, 3g HMB, 3 fish oil capsules, some D3, some probiotics, selenium, potassium chelate, and Erase Pro

*** This is why I worry about taking my Erase Pro with my first meal, because its fuarking HUGE, i just wonder if the bio-availability diminishes with larger meals. I remember hearing that when you eat large meals at once your body passes it through quicker and you miss out on nutrients. This being the case, I may begin to just take my Erase Pro with my DAA in the Morning on an otherwise empty stomach. If there is any feedback that is desired on my end, it would be someone opinion on the matter.

This was my day so far, and I most likely will refrain from any steady cardio as I really pushed my chest today and feel tired right now as I sit hear typing post my mega IF meal.

I think Erase Pro calms me post consumption as well. I like this, and if its placebo its fine by me.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
If your still worried about the erase timing you could take it as you wake. People seem to notice no difference when taken with or without an empty stomach. Try taking if first thing.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/8/13 Part 1

Took my 3rd dose today with my DAA this morning, and it just felt more right. Went to the gym a few hours later and took my standard pre workout cocktail. Today was a Glute focused Lower Body day, and although short, it was intense.

4x8 (each leg) barbell lunge at 140
4x8 RDL at 140
3x15 standing machine calf raises supersetted with
3x 1 minute planks.

That is the milk and cookies of the routine, but I just kept wanting to go. So I move onto
1x6 Hanging leg drops (like dragon flags for abs, but you hang by bars, cheat yourself up so your upside down, and resist the negative. These are awesome)
3x15 Hipe Abductor and Abductors super-set together on the same machine.

Real men, use the Hip adductor/abductor machine.

After this I biked back home, the uphill biking for 2-3 blocks is getting easier for me. After this I read for a bit and then got started on making my Main meal of the day:

Calories, Carbs, Fat, Protein, Fiber.

Cochran - Egg (Ca 50g) (Standard), 4 egg 280 0 20 24 0
Truenutrition - U.S. Milk Protein *Chocolate Unsweetened, 150 g 600 5 3 116 1
Albertsons Essential Everyday - Lentils, 1 cup (dry) 32g 280 76 0 32 36
Smart Balance - Omega Vegetable Oil W/ Ala, 2.5 tbsp (14g) 325 0 35 0 0
365 - Fish Oil Capsule, 3 capsule 30 0 3 0 0
Shurfine - Enriched Long Grain White Rice, 1.0625 cup (45 grams) 638 149 0 13 0
Private Selection - Zesty Cilantro Salsa Medium, 3 TBLS 15 3 0 0 1

This Erase pro must be working. My appetite is more crazy than yesterday, and I was really impatient with waiting for my IF window to open... Hunger has been the main thing I have noticed after these few days of taking it. Its ridiculous. If I wasn't so dedicated right now I would go to a buffet this weekend and eat until I had to leave. At first I worried this was some effect of a placebo, but after reading a lot of journals today and clinical trials it turns out that estrogen does play a part in regulating appetite in the previously discussed fashion, similar to Leptin apparently. Additionally, although I have always had sleeping problems, I feel like I am getting a deeper sleep. Also, as previously stated, I am feeling really charged to workout. I swear, the other day on my last rep on the incline I hit failure, and the bar was falling slowly for half a second, but I said no, and grinded it out. I don't know how i got my elbows to lockout but it happened; I'm sore as fuark today.

So in that sense, this means I am responding and that the physical results will show in time. 3 days in out of 56 puts my mind at ease.

After this report I am going to put my workout gear back on and go listen to my audio book of Game of Thrones (book 1 of the series) and do some LISS and then have the rest of my protein for the day with a well earned chocolate skinny cow. mmmmm.

Life is good.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/9/13

This day was busy, and I was running all over the place. Not noticing much from this pill so far. I'd write more, but

A) it doesn't seem like anyone cares.
B) I have some serious stabbing pain in my upper abs. It sucks. I had some raw broccoli on this day and it seems to if caused me some serious irritation.

8/10/13 Part 1

Still laying around due to this searing/stabbing pain in my stomach. I really can't say for sure what the cause is. Regardless I continued taking my Erase Pro and DAA and somehow willed myself to the gym ... I couldn't imagine biking but I drove.

Today was lower body with a hamstring focus...

5x5 deadlift at 355
4x8 DB RDL at 70 lb dumbbells superset with
4x6 hanging leg raises - toes to hands
3x12 barbell calf raise.

All of this weight was fairly easy in regards to what my muscles could handle but I'm still proud of myself due to my stabbing pain in my small intestinal area.

My energy is sapped, I feel week, and I'm having periods of hot and cold body temps...

Pisses me off.

I'll eat when I can get around to it as I'm currently laying on my bed.

New low though of 227.4

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Kudos for powering through, I've had some sort of bug for the past 48 hours. Seems the worst has past, at least the vomiting is over for now. Although I've just arrived home with a feed of drink and it is not good! I care about your progress, have you seen the activity on my log??? Lol don't expect miracles too soon give it some time to kick into your system :)

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Kudos for powering through, I've had some sort of bug for the past 48 hours. Seems the worst has past, at least the vomiting is over for now. Although I've just arrived home with a feed of drink and it is not good! I care about your progress, have you seen the activity on my log??? Lol don't expect miracles too soon give it some time to kick into your system :)
Thanks for the support dude. I'll check out your log definitely! I just feel bad for my girlfriend she has to lay next to me when I'm bloated, constipated, weak, and going to the bathroom every few hours.. Not to mention emitting horrible smells.

She's a trooper.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support dude. I'll check out your log definitely! I just feel bad for my girlfriend she has to lay next to me when I'm bloated, constipated, weak, and going to the bathroom every few hours.. Not to mention emitting horrible smells.

She's a trooper.
Take the rough with the smooth and all that lol fingers crossed you'll be over it soon if not already. Start of another week! :)

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/12/13

This is a tasty banana. I'm feeling better. I don't mean that as in I'm back to normal, but more so in a relative way.

Yesterday I took my typical preworkout on top of game day and couldn't make it through my last 2 exercises (just triceps and biceps) but today I cannot go due to have a piercing, almost "gripping" headache when I do. Additionally I feel like I get kicked in the stomach when I drink a lot of water/liquid at once and the idea of a preworkout and repeated stops at the fountain sounds horrible.

Regardless, I plan on being back to predominately normal tomorrow. I typically eat 2700 calories a day being I workout and do cardio (200 calories) but ill only take in 2400 due to staying home, and this will be taken out of my carbs.

My body could use the rest, and if I want to get better i need to give my body the time to. I have been waking up at 6:30 for the past few days on top of throughout the night to seemingly evacuate my internal organs into the toilet and I can hardly remain focused at this point. On top of this I have been getting trained in for an internship from 8-4 since Friday and now today... I could use a break.

On the bright side, although afflicted with a weird bloat I feel I am still losing weight in a good way and getting more defined- especially in my legs and chest. ... My inner lower chest looks pretty awesome and my striations of my chest are starting to show in almost normal day to day lighting. Outside for sure.

And I'm pretty sure I could grate a crumbly type of cheese like a nice block of feta or Gorgonzola on my abs.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
In! Great and informative intro man. Loved my erase pro run minus the acne... The OG erase and this one always make me break out and if you're prone too it i would be aware just in case. This is gonna dry you up good, good pics too man looking lean!

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
In! Great and informative intro man. Loved my erase pro run minus the acne... The OG erase and this one always make me break out and if you're prone too it i would be aware just in case. This is gonna dry you up good, good pics too man looking lean!
I don't notice breakouts and I'm very, very prone. :/

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/14/13

Holy ish I've been busy. Getting in a workout, finally feeling refreshed, totally went hard today at the gym. It was quad focused lower day today.

Back squats
255x5
255x5
255x5
255x5
255x10 (too easy, was underestimating based off fatigue)

Hamstring curl with 1-2 seconds if isometric hold:
4x10 @ 85

The following 3 exercises are concurrent (it's a giant set)

Seated calf raise: 3x20

Hip abduction machine w/ hold : 3x20 @140

Hip adduction: 3x30 @140

Hanging leg raises to hands: 4x6 - 2 second eccentric

(I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed the squats. Going from pulled hamstring and inflamed intestines really through me off from enjoying my workout. Until today everything had been seeming like an unbearable and painful hassle.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Good update! Some impressive numbers considering its easy for you. Lots of potential it seems. Its good feeling healthy again, you appreciate it more after a bout of sickness.

Ps. Hope your still in a relationship lol

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
All is well. Still on the cycle just super super busy. Will log when I get time.
I just don't have it.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/23/13

Regardless of the recent lack of time to update this log along with the lack of attention this log is drawing, I feel it is only appropriate- or "right" of me to continue on. That being said. This is basically what I have failed to report:

The past week, give or take, I have been recovering from being sick. I only skipped one day, but in doing so picked right back up afterwards and felt much better. My internship is really picking up and the time is takes in awfully intensive, along with the fact that my fall semester starts this coming Monday at CU (go buffs). Further, my buddy from back home had come down to see me from last Friday to this Last Wednesday.

Amongst all of this, I somehow have managed to continue working out consistently all while taking the PES ER with DAA at the same time every morning. which is at approximately 8am.

WEIGHT: After being sick and emptying my bowels every few hours I believe I had hit a sickly low of 227, and since recovering have recovered back up to a 230.0 which would somedays go up .4 and down .4. Looking at the calendar, it actually seems that since I started this log/PES EP cycle I have been stuck at this plateau, which is very interesting. Luckily, today I actually hopped on the scale and BAM! 227.0 again. I have been binging on pickles due to my dieting and the super low (1 kcal/pickle) nutritional density- that being said I think some water has been retained from that.

NUTRITION:
Being that I had been plateauing at arond 2700-2800, I recently lowered my calories (by less than 10%) to about 2500. This sucks. I think what works best for me is simply carb cycling within my caloric range for 2 days high and 2 days low. So I'll keep my protein constant with completes being at 240, then on high carb days Ill go as low as 55g for Fat and fill the rest up with carbs, and on low carb days Ill shift my fats up to 70-90 and do the rest accordingly. As far as macro priorities its Complete Proteins, Fiber, Fat, then carbs- This usually gives me the most flexibility and ease when budgeting my diet out for the day with foods.
-> Typically, this gives me a ratio of about 43/38/19 on higher carb days and 43/25/32 (P/C/F) on low carb days. Keep in mind that I kind of cycle it gradually, so although I go back and forth of 2 days each, the 2nd day will be more moderate of either 2 versions. (ie: 40f, 50g, 90f, 70f) around and around and around.

TRAINING:
Today I did another upper split. Power Chest, Triceps
5x6 F BB Bench @ 250lb ( I think my strength may actually be going up... it felt light)
4x15 DB Lateral Raises @ 30 dbs
4x6 Weighted Dips @ +100 lb
5x8 V bar pulldowns, last set single handed @ 170
4x12 Face Pulls @ 67.5
3x10 BB Bicep Curls, after failure on the last set (cheated to 10 after 6) I did standing DB curls (hammer to supinated style) for ~4 reps with 40lb DBs.

CARDIO: I am so far doing cardio everyday of the week, with the goal being 200-250 calories. Sometimes this takes 45 minutes; today, it took 15. It depends on if I feel like jogging or just walking. I think the variability of it is good for me, and besides- it keeps things mildly interesting while I listen to my audio set of A Song Of Fire and Ice. No matter what its always fasted, and because of this, I usually just do it first thing when I wake up. I literally wake up, roll myself off the bed, pop my PES ER P with a scoop of DAA powder in my mouth, wash it down, punish my toilet, and walk out the door to the dinky weightroom at my apartment complex and climb onto the treadmill. Its actually not that bad of a start to a day, and its nice to get it out of the way. Other days Ill hit the gym first, go home, lazy about and recouperate for ~1.5 hours, and then do cardio if my day is busy- all fasted.

PES ERASE PRO NOTICEABLE EFFECTS SO FAR:
These are in order from most noticeable to least.
1) Hunger
2) Irritability
3) Vascularity
4) intensity in the gym
5) Dryness
6)I piss more often now. its actually kind of annoying.
7) LACK of sex drive. I hear/read that this is an actual effect of LESS estrogen.

So, the point is this so far: I have a little over one week left before I run out of my first bottle, and its not like I have been able to take a step back and think "wow, this is some CRAZY ish.." etc etc. But when I try to notice the differences, I feel like it must be effective as the typical sides of lower estrogen seem to be coming into fruition here. I have not felt ANY dry joints, which honestly bothers me a bit but I can't dismiss PES EP's effectiveness based on this due to my Multi (Optimum Nutrition's) having some joint aid in it along with me also taking 3-4g of fish oil a day along with some more through my "smartbalance omega-3 vegetable oil with ala" typically being my main source of fat.

I have noticed my legs get a little more cut up though, which I have never seen before- but then again I have never been this lean. Time will tell, and I guess I gotta just keep on keeping on. There have been a few issues of deterrence in regards to total adherence to a regimen due to my sickness and seeing my friend, but that shouldn't be too big of a factor. Then again, the next few weeks will help me decide whether I approve of this product, will buy it again, and most importantly, would recommend to those planning on using it for similar reasons.

There is also another issue that is a slight disappointment, and also brings me down a little. Due to lack of feedback in this log, I really don't have anyone to tell me what to expect, or if my experience resonate with others' or not. Its hard for me to deny or support claims if I'm not really hearing them.

On the bright side, I finally have secured 2 jars of Walden Farms chocolate Peanut spread and I look forward to satisfying my cravings with it. I also just got an airpopper... so I may be delighting myself in a PWO carb sesh of chocolate popcorn goodness. So all in all, I can't complain.

sunfood

Awards
I'm currently taking 50mg og Erase with DAA per day. I noticed that I got hungry very easily, too.

Great log!

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/24/13

Good day so far today! Saturday afternoon, its nice out, not much to do, the cranky lady of mine is at work- what more could I ask for! ... And in regards to fitness, all coming along nicely! I am nearing the end of the 3rd week of my PES EP cycle, and I got one more bottle after this one runs out and i continue on cycling off DAA.

Question: I am aware that it is not suggested to take DAA for longer than 4 weeks, but is it ok if taking EP? I would assume it would negate that negative effects if any, but I am also unsure if it just loses its 30-40% increase to test if used longer... I forget the studies and can't remember. If I do not hear back from anyone, I will simply continue with standard protocol of 4 on&off.

WEIGHT: Wahoo. I guess it was the sodium from the pickles. Today I woke up and shot down to 224.6! How lovely is that! I am hoping this continues on. Not much else to say.

Training: Today was Lower body day. Its very interesting, because as of late I always feel semi-lethargic going into the gym, but I always seem to want to grind out more volume and push it. My legs are feeling stronger as I recuperate the hammies and retrain the quads and glutes accordingly. I felt like sh!t (lethargic, sore legs, wanting to just lay around) but I hit the gym today and hit it hard. Here is what I did:

5x5 Sumo Deadlift @ 365 (easy. I almost threw on 50 more lbs but I really don't want to snap my hamstrings again- especially since they were still sore)
4x8 DB RDL @ 70 (easy as well) supersetted with...
4x6 Hanging leg raises, toes to hands.**
3x12 BB Standing Calf Raises @ 225 supersetted with...
3x15 Leg Extensions @135 (too easy)

**When I started these, they were sloppy. By this I mean just getting the movement executed period; leaning back, swinging, fast leg drops- all came into play. Now its to the point where its slow and controlled on the way down. I'm even lowering my legs back down without swinging, then purposely bringing my legs back with the use of my spinal erectors to increase the ROM. In doing so, this hits a really deep and low part of my abs right under/around my adonis belt- which feels weird, amazing, and insanely hard. Im always tempted to cheat, but I dont 70-80% of the time doing this. Additionally, I'm beginning to statically hold my legs at the top for half a second and sometimes pulse them up. Hands down, this is my favorite abs exercise. I think this will be 80-90% of all my ab work from here on out.

NUTRITION: Unfortunately, the stars did not align correctly and I don't think I will be having my chocolatey popcorn. Its fine though, I kind of am wanting some good old fashioned bro food anyways. I have not eaten yet, but this is what I will eat:

Truenutrition - U.S. Milk Protein *Chocolate Unsweetened, 270 g 1,035 10 5 216 2
4 eggs (large) 280 0 20 24 0
365 - Fish Oil Capsule, 4 capsule 40 0 4 0 0
Green Lentils, 1 cup (dry) 96g 280 76 0 32 36
Sweet Potato Raw, 300 g 258 60 0 6 9
Smart Balance - Omega Vegetable Oil W/ Ala, 1.5 tbsp (21g) 195 0 21 0 0
Enriched Long Grain White Rice, 0.6875 cup 413 96 0 8 0
TOTALS: 2,501 kcals 242g P 50g F 286g C 47g Fi

CARDIO: Ignoring my uphill bike sesshion of bittersweet pain and glory, I have not done my cardio yet today. In fact, I plan on walking to the treadmill at my apartment's "weight room" shortly after I finish typing these unread memoirs of a natural bodybuilding geisha. Today I will burn 200 calories, and most likely just walk quickly, taking approximately 35 minutes or so.

PES EP THOUGHTS AND CURRENT AESTHETIC: I would hope that one of the effects of this stuff is that I piss more often as I got up like, 3-4 times last night to piss. I'm starting to dry out a little (aesthetically) and my legs are really coming in. Once again, I have never been this lean before, so whether EP is causing me to dice up my legs is unknown; however, legs are typically a location of where estrogenic fat is stored, so it is highly plausible this is a factor. My little bit of stomach fat underneath my bellybutton is almost diminished and I cannot wait for this to happen. Striations in my chest are becoming easier and easier to see in crappier lighting. Triceps' striations are coming in, and my back looks lovely minus my old stretch marks from weight 265. My brachialis is now visible in all light when i flex my arms. Strength is holding, if not slightly increasing. Feels. Fu<king. Good.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
I'm currently taking 50mg og Erase with DAA per day. I noticed that I got hungry very easily, too.

Great log!
Haha thanks for reading! My only suggestion is pickles. They are a life saver, and some of them have like... .5 calories per large dill. And stay away from anything that gives you the munchies, because there is no man with enough discipline to not start snacking. Also Arctic Zero if you havn't heard of it!

sunfood

Awards
Well too bad... pickles is the only food I don't like lol Too sour for me haha. Thanks for the Arctic Zero though, looks great for cutting. I should give it a shot!

It's interesting because my feeling about Erase is kind of opposite to yours except hunger and libido. I am feeling higher libido, hungry easier, but I slightly lost strength while working out. I feel weaker at gym, and I don't see more vascularity either. Maybe I just need time. I'm just taking og Erase & DAA for a week.

BTW, I just noticed that your gym is in Denver. What gym do you go?

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Well too bad... pickles is the only food I don't like lol Too sour for me haha. Thanks for the Arctic Zero though, looks great for cutting. I should give it a shot!

It's interesting because my feeling about Erase is kind of opposite to yours except hunger and libido. I am feeling higher libido, hungry easier, but I slightly lost strength while working out. I feel weaker at gym, and I don't see more vascularity either. Maybe I just need time. I'm just taking og Erase & DAA for a week.

BTW, I just noticed that your gym is in Denver. What gym do you go?
Lol I go to the rec off federal right by the Decatur transfer station... It super close to me, cheap, usually pretty empty, and has a LOT of space compared to the Colorado althletic club and others around me.

Oh! I totally forgot!! Google "miracle noodle". There. I just fixed any problems you may have with hunger.

I'm guessing the pro version really makes the difference. I have even considered doubling the does but I figure a 2x as long cycle would be better.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Missed all this somehow...nice detail though!

There are some diuretic effects of EP which could be causing you to pee more. Also, feel free to use up to 8 weeks before needing to take some time off.

I love how dry Erase Pro makes me look. Definitely compliments a leaning out phase A LOT. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good log in here so far. I'm not sure how I could have over looked this but I'm definitely in now brother!

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Missed all this somehow...nice detail though!

There are some diuretic effects of EP which could be causing you to pee more. Also, feel free to use up to 8 weeks before needing to take some time off.
I am assuming that 8 weeks is in regards to EP and not DAA? I have been reading more and am under the impression the effects just seemingly stop after 4 weeks of DAA, perhaps (hopefully) I'm mistaken!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming that 8 weeks is in regards to EP and not DAA? I have been reading more and am under the impression the effects just seemingly stop after 4 weeks of DAA, perhaps (hopefully) I'm mistaken!
Not for me...I ran dpol/erase for 8 weeks and if anything the effects were better the 2nd half.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Not for me...I ran dpol/erase for 8 weeks and if anything the effects were better the 2nd half.
Right! I'm talking about running DAA for 8 weeks **not erase pro as I'm already planning on that! You can note that from the title of the thread!!**

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya go ahead and run DAA for 8 weeks. No issues there.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/25/13

Tomorrow the grind begins. School and my internship will begin and it seems intense.... So fuark this is my last day of my summer break, and as busy as I have been, things will pick up moreso- but COMPLACENCY IS MEDIOCRITY, so its time to get ish done.

That being said, this will be a short and sweet post today.

Nutrition: Today is my girlfriend and I's "sunday funday". During a bulk I will usually just say F it and just eat out with her etc etc. Today, and throughout the cut, things are more serious. So while I will still eat something typically less bro-approved to appease the lady. Here is what I am pretty much eating today:

~800g of "hash" consisting of 95% lean turkey, sweet and white potato, jalapeno peppers, sweet mini peppers, green onions, some other crap. I inputed all of it as a recipe tomorrow as I prepped it. Today I cooked it all, and then re-weighed all of it, and divied it up between my girlfriend and myself figuring in the fraction of the one serving I had inputed.
1033 cals, 23.1g F 131.2g C 71.3g F

Foccacia jalapeno Cheese Chopped bread, 8 oz ~620cals. Fin annoyin that the cals werent posted anywhere, not even online. I pretty much looked up what all other major grocers' bakeries listed for their Foccacia Jalapeno Cheese Chopped blah blah and upped it by 10% to be safe. I don't even think its legal to not include a nutrition table being such a large company (Kroger aka King Soopers aka City Market)
Fats turned out to be pretty low, but sundays are typically a carb up kind of day anyways, so its cool. Turns out they are all pretty much the same nutrition wise, and predominately the same processed flour BS crap.

then protein powder and Chocolate Peanut Butter Arctic Zone.

This all comes to 2521 Calories, allegedly 36g F, 254g C, and 249g P. Once again, the bread really screwed things up but I am fairly certain the calories are on point, so I should be ok.

Training: Today was Upper Body.
5x5 Decline Bench @ 295 (easy)
4x8 Standing DB press @ 70 each
5x5 Weighted Wide Grip Pullups @+40lbs (easy)
5x10 Shrugs @430
4x8 French Press @105 (surprisingly easy) SS with...
3x12 Cable Conc. Curls @ 32.5

This is what I have programmed out but I feel like i didnt isolate my chest of lats enough, so I went on to finish out with...
2x15 Straight Arm Pulldowns @ 72.5
2x12,8 Cable Incline Bench @60lbs I beleive.

Cardio: Ill be taking the ball and chain to the mall so that will be my LISS today.

PES EP THOUGHTS AND PROGRESS: I woke up this morning, weighing the same as yesterday- 224.6. I am actually really happy about this as its a record low, and it appears that yesterday wasn't just a low day. The consistency of my record low 2 days in a row makes me feel like that weight is "set" and I'm finally over my plateau of 227-230. I felt really dry today, and funny enough, as I was talking just the other day about not getting dry joints, I woke up this morning and my knees just felt achey and it hurt to walk for a bit, after stretching, it was fine. Additionally my collar bones were achy a bit on the decline BP but that was ok.

I should have taken a pic after the gym with my pump. My chest was effin ridiculous and striated without even flexing.

Feels good man. I may be more thorough later today but I need to get ready for the mall!

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/26/13

Today was very, very long. I woke up at 5am, left at 6am, and got back at 7pm. Tomorrow shouldn't be as bad, which is nice. Some other cool news is someone approached me while I was out and wants me to model, so that's kinda neat.

Weight: Didn't get to weigh myself today due to my schedule, but when I came home and changed into gym clothes I noticed I looked JUICY as ****. (and i'm natural) Yesterday's refeed must of really done me in because my vascularity is through the roof. Constant arm, shoulder, and ab veins without even flexing or getting a pump.

Workout: Today was lowerbody quad emphasis..
5x5 squats @ 275, moving up closer and closer to where I was before, bumping up the weight but I almost feel STRONGER which is insane. I actually ended up on my last set doing
275x8, dropping it to 225 and cranking out 6 more. Its odd how I have learned to love legs, but love them I do.
4x10 Hamstring curls @ 90 I think. Can't quite remember at the moment, but up 5lbs from last week.
4x6 My leg raises. I noticed today some people that I have never seen do them before do them today... people be mirin'. nobody else used to do them ever and I know pretty much everyone there lol.
3x20 @ 90 Seated calf raises
Finished out with 3x15 Leg extensions * 160 with 1 second Isometric holds. On the last set I did a single drop drop set.

Cardio: Besides walking back and forth across the campus constantly and around boulder, and through the store, and doing HIT biking uphill after the gym I didn't have time for cardio today.

Nutrition: Back to the 2500 standard
2,491 224g C 61g F 273g P 42g F
Lack of detail, but you can see everything in my belly from today here:
Davisongabriel's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com
Same supplements as I typically take. .. Which leads me to!

BIG CHANGES AND EXITING NEWZZZZZZUH! I have been accepted by Purus Labs and Performance Enhancing Supplements to do a sponsored log of the natty cycle of shreddedness: D-POL and Erase Pro!! That being said, as I finish up my 4th week of this epic session, I will be starting a NEW log continuing on under these new conditions! I am stoked!That being said, I wish I had more time to put more detail into this, but I gotta go to bed. Its almost 11pm and I got big things ahead of me like school, my internship, this log, and my going to SLEEP.

I appreciate everyone following my journey. Every bit of support just motivates me that much more further not only to continue logging well, but in the gym I even think of my internet brethren. 100% serious.

When i finish up here I will take updated pics, and this will lead into my next phase of this epic cycle of natty shreds.Veins running up my abs, but don't call me veiny abs. Peas on my head, but don't call me a pea head.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Another great update!

Congratulations on everything you've achieved, onwards and upwards :)

I feel the same regarding having the support, keeping a log motivates me quite a lot.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the next log. This one was a good audition for that. :D

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/27/13

Just thought I would do a quick update, I will most likely add some more later. Today is not so busy, and fairly laid back as most of my responsibilities are in the morning.

Cardio: I woke up this morning and actually got my lady to come with me to the treadmills. I felt kind crappy about not doing an explicit cardio session that is monitored so I compensated with doing ~50% more calories in this session, coming to 315 in 20 minutes. Not bad.

Weight: I really cannot complain with my weigh in today. 225.2 pounds. This is a little over my lowest of 224.6, so about a .8 lb increase, but I did end up having a slight refeed/cheat meal with my lady consisting of sushi- so it was kind of a healthy guilty pleasure. On a side note I have felt fuarking amazing and beast-like since so I think my body really benefitted from it. Even aesthetically I look fuller. Moving onto the tmi aspect (warning) I wasnt able to destroy my toilet at the typical time today or yesterday on account of my wonkey schedule. If this happens I tend to get backed up so I think I am carrying a little extra weight from that. Either way, it's not a big deal and my progress is pretty much where I want it. If I can hit 222 in the next 4 weeks I'll be happy, and pretty shredded. If I get to 220 I will definitely begin to reverse my diet.

Training and my diet will be covered later once I get to it. I have to run to the office and do some garbage paper-work. Perhaps this is not the place, but this is my log and its unsponsored atm so I'm gunna vent. This internship is not what I had been hoping. At the end of the day, I wanted something that used my knowledge of economics (what I go to school for) and all I am is a fuarking salesperson; sure, there is some analysis and consultation but I don't feel like its fulfilling. They said they would pay for me to go back to school for my masters in finance, but i looked into it and its through an online course for financial planning, NOT finance. Additionally, they lead on to say the average premiums (how my pay is based, all commission) is 100$ through the interview, essentially boiling down to 600$ per life on average; turns out, the average premium is 10-15$, and the average intern sells 4 lives tops during their time there.... I feel betrayed, and I feel like a salesman. If it was a product I could get behind, sure. This is a great company with great people but I don't feel like I really contribute anything in the grand scheme of things, and its not a secure future job. As someone with a serious girlfriend who I plan to marry, I can't risk a wildly fluctuating income. Perhaps most important, is that currently I just need to really focus on school. I am doing about 20% heavier of a courseload than average and these classes are extremely difficult - this is my 2nd to last semester and it will be the hardest one I have ever had... to dedicate time to something that makes me feel manipulated, self-defeated, and manipulative myself seems completely backwards.

I have to aim higher and be true to myself. All I want is a secure job where I can apply my knowledge of Economics and maybe a little computer science, as that is my major. Can I make a lot of money selling life insurance? Yes, I can make 100k + within 3 years- but its not me, and Id rather have stability and a sense of fulfillment at half that or maybe even less.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, or wants to PM me, I'd love to hear it. I put a LOT of effort and time into this, becoming certified and what not and trained in, but just feel horrible, and almost guilty whether I stick with it or respectfully quit 2 weeks from now.

On that note, off to put on a suit and tie to go print out some life insurance products.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
How do you rate the AI sports DAA powder? I guess DAA is DAA. Not really too much between manufactures. Just not sure who to opt for.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
How do you rate the AI sports DAA powder? I guess DAA is DAA. Not really too much between manufactures. Just not sure who to opt for.
Until I run D-Pol I will have not had any alternatives. I feel like it gives me a bit of an edge along with random boners, so I know it works. Who knows, maybe other brands do it better but I wouldn't know. The stuff I got is very light and refined small, and I like this. Tastes nice too as unflavored.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/27/13 Part 2

Training: Upper body!
5x8 @ 205 Incline BB Bench Press
4x12 @85 Cable Upright Rows
4x10 @ 90 tricep pressdown (reverse grip cables)
4x10 @ 190 Seated Low Row on DB
-> did a double drop drop set on last set i believe 8 then 6
5x12 @100 lb DBs Incline prone Shrugs
4x10,8,8,7 @ 45lb DBs Conc. Curls / Pinwheel curls every other set.

Then I threw in 2x15 Cable Lateral Raises @ 12.5 Each Handle.. form was a priority here.

Nutrition:
Here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/davisongabriel

If you don't feel like clicking away, this is where I ended at today...
2,509 Calories214g C61g F284g P42g Fiber
I need to sleep.

Good night, I love you all.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/28/13

I thought I would just do a quick update while I was in between classes.

Cardio:

Woke up today and did around 30 minutes of fast paced walking that resulted in about 200 calories. I also have a long walk to campus from my car so that's kind of a pain. Mildly intimidating due to a leg workout coming up in a few hours. My legs are already sore, but I should be fine.

Weight:

After my cardio u used the bathroom and hopped on the scale: 227.4. This is a little frustrating and at first I was a bit put off, but one I took a step back and considered my schedule it put me at ease. First of all, with my extra cardio yesterday it doesn't make physiological sense that I gained weight- especially 3 pounds. Second, I typically eat around 3-4pm and that's the cycle my body is used to. Over the course of this week it has been all over the place and I didn't eat until last night at 8pm. That being said, my one meal from last night is most likely still being chewed on internally. I'm hoping tomorrow if I can adhere to waking up at 6am, going to bed around 10pm, and eating preferably at 7pm, my body will "get it" and my weight will adjust accordingly. I suppose I could pre cool everything and pack it all up and eat around 3pm- which I very we'll may do, but that's kind of a hassle.

Things should clear up a little bit in these coming weeks, I think I may have to just focus on school and drop this internship I have been internally stressing out over.

I will go to the gym after my next 2 classes to be done in time for the 2 afterwards. If I have time I will log then, if not i will get I training, diet, and what I have noticed from PES EP thus far tonight.