AdonisBelt's PES ERASE PRO For Shreds 8 Week Log!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post

Im convinced all you guys are walking around carrying 50lb dumbells under your clothes lol
    Lol... I'm only like, 10-15 lbs away from my genetic potential dude I've been at this for a while.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

Lol... I'm only like, 10-15 lbs away from my genetic potential dude I've been at this for a while.
    Never put a limit on potential! Especially with that sick stack you have on your way!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

3. 8/30/13

RECAP AND INTRO:

So in case someone was a actualyl paying attention, I didn't get time to log yesterday due to my schedule. On the bright side, I am fairly certain I am going to back out of this internship to alleviate stress, and predominately time that I needed to stay sane, be healthy, and get good grades this semester. Something also to be happy about, is that I weighed myself yesterday and was at a new low! How awesome is that!? I stepped on the scale and was 223.8 (if the .8 might be off I can't remember) which was awesome because i have been feeling a little bloated recently. Besides that, I did my upper body yesterday and felt good doing it.

On to today...

I woke up early today at 5 am and head to leave fairly quick for my day, because of this, I did not have time to weigh myself. This was fine with me because I still felt a little bloated today, but felt that besides my abs, I looked pretty cut today for having low carbs recently. It ended up being a much more relaxing day than i had previously thought, which was nice. You've got to stay positive. Enough intro, lets get on to the meat and potatoes of this log..

ROUTINE:

I had previously said I was going to stay out of the gym and take a day off, but only my vastus intermedius were sore, so I said F it I'm going.. I just love to lift, and I guess the gym rat in me can't stay away. It is surprising though, as I have been hitting my legs hard, and I just discovered that volume-wise from a weekly perspective, I am slightly over what resources typically recommend- and this is before I throw in auxiliary movements at the end. I just feel better working out with higher volume, and my body hasn't been losing strength on this cut... So perhaps I am a deviation from average, I have no idea. I'll need to monitor this closer when I begin progression again with my weights.

Today was lower body day that focused on hamstrings:

5x5 Sumo Deadlifts @ 375 (oddly easy)
    4x8 DB RDLs @ 75 SS'ed with..
    4x6 Adonis Leg Raises
    3x15 @180 Standing Machine Calf Raises

Cardio:

I also told myself that since I was running around all day today on campus that I would at least not do cardio. Well, I ended up doing cardio. Following this trend of a weird habit of mine to do the exact OPPOSITE of what most people do, I went into it telling myself I wouldn't work as hard as I actually did with this as well. I did some fast paced walking for about 180 calories, and when I hit that mark I simply jogged out the rest. My endurance felt AMAZING, and for once in my LIFE I was able to just jog and not feel any pain or stress in my throat. It was shocking and Fuarking awesome. I almost kept going, but it was right after a leg workout and I had to just tell myself to stop. Its a nice problem to have I suppose! I ended up burning 200 calories in the end.

PES ERASE PRO OBSERVATIONS:

I have yet to eat, and I will actually get to that in a second section after this, but I gotta say that if its placebo or something else causing me to progress this well on a cut, I'll take it. I literally feel like if anything, my strength AS WELL as energy is slowly increasing... My biceps are holding out well when they were originally crapping out a bit, and I swear my legs as well as back are actually lifting my current weights easier. My form is excellent, and nothing is being sacrificed. Striations in my chest are pretty much visible in any lighting, and my stomach continues to get more vascular. Those veins on my adonis belt are literally running all the way up to my serratus when I'm not even working out, and I am beginning to see veings above my belly button clearer and clearer. Arm veins are CRAZY, and my legs continue to become more define. It feels great, I feel great, and I really think its the PES EP. I have always suspected having higher levels of estrogen, and I think this is balancing it out nicely. NO dry joints, NO bad side effects minus a minimal return of some shoulder acne, but that might not even be due to Erase Pro.

I am finishing up my 4th week in a few days here, and after I will cycle off this as well as DAA, post up some pictures, and wait for my D-POL and new Bottle of EP to arrive. I'm not looking forward to this time in between, but I might have to bear with it.

^^ The fact that I just said that last sentence should be worth some anecdotal credibility in favor of Erase Pro. I seriously wish I could rep some of their gear. I have picked up a few brand name swag of other companies over the years, but PES is the only company I currently advocate as worth the time- at least for Erase Pro.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

4. 8/30/13 part 2

Weight:

I forgot I mention that today I had not weighed myself until I got back from classes and had drank ~75 oz of water, which is just over 4 lbs. that being said, hopping on the scale today I weighed 224.8 feeling bloated as hell on top of all that water (granted I obviously pissed a few times).

Nutrition:

So today I thought I'd have a high carb day due to not having I in a while. I was also craving volume, so it just seemed like what my body wanted. Below is what I ate today:

Name:  image-2758446616.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  222.5 KB

Name:  image-1205142578.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  206.6 KB

Name:  image-537997178.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  161.9 KB

That all aside, I think that's a good number. I seem to be hovering in the range of 223-225 whereas last week I was a little higher. I feel a little flat/less dry, but I have had a lot of low carb days recently on top of stress, no sleep, etc. because of this I just look forward to sleeping in tomorrow and enjoying my Saturday afternoon. Also, I'm hoping the high carb will fill me in a bit. Moving forward I may increase my cardio from 200 to 250 per day and begin jogging now that my legs are feeling better, so more carbs may be important. I'll still cycle up to around 80 very now and again but I think I'll go through a high carb phase.

Till next time space cowboys

5. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    8/30/13

RECAP AND INTRO:

So in case someone was a actualyl paying attention, I didn't get time to log yesterday due to my schedule. On the bright side, I am fairly certain I am going to back out of this internship to alleviate stress, and predominately time that I needed to stay sane, be healthy, and get good grades this semester. Something also to be happy about, is that I weighed myself yesterday and was at a new low! How awesome is that!? I stepped on the scale and was 223.8 (if the .8 might be off I can't remember) which was awesome because i have been feeling a little bloated recently. Besides that, I did my upper body yesterday and felt good doing it.

On to today...

I woke up early today at 5 am and head to leave fairly quick for my day, because of this, I did not have time to weigh myself. This was fine with me because I still felt a little bloated today, but felt that besides my abs, I looked pretty cut today for having low carbs recently. It ended up being a much more relaxing day than i had previously thought, which was nice. You've got to stay positive. Enough intro, lets get on to the meat and potatoes of this log..

ROUTINE:

I had previously said I was going to stay out of the gym and take a day off, but only my vastus intermedius were sore, so I said F it I'm going.. I just love to lift, and I guess the gym rat in me can't stay away. It is surprising though, as I have been hitting my legs hard, and I just discovered that volume-wise from a weekly perspective, I am slightly over what resources typically recommend- and this is before I throw in auxiliary movements at the end. I just feel better working out with higher volume, and my body hasn't been losing strength on this cut... So perhaps I am a deviation from average, I have no idea. I'll need to monitor this closer when I begin progression again with my weights.

Today was lower body day that focused on hamstrings:

5x5 Sumo Deadlifts @ 375 (oddly easy)
    4x8 DB RDLs @ 75 SS'ed with..
    4x6 Adonis Leg Raises
    3x15 @180 Standing Machine Calf Raises

Cardio:

I also told myself that since I was running around all day today on campus that I would at least not do cardio. Well, I ended up doing cardio. Following this trend of a weird habit of mine to do the exact OPPOSITE of what most people do, I went into it telling myself I wouldn't work as hard as I actually did with this as well. I did some fast paced walking for about 180 calories, and when I hit that mark I simply jogged out the rest. My endurance felt AMAZING, and for once in my LIFE I was able to just jog and not feel any pain or stress in my throat. It was shocking and Fuarking awesome. I almost kept going, but it was right after a leg workout and I had to just tell myself to stop. Its a nice problem to have I suppose! I ended up burning 200 calories in the end.

PES ERASE PRO OBSERVATIONS:

I have yet to eat, and I will actually get to that in a second section after this, but I gotta say that if its placebo or something else causing me to progress this well on a cut, I'll take it. I literally feel like if anything, my strength AS WELL as energy is slowly increasing... My biceps are holding out well when they were originally crapping out a bit, and I swear my legs as well as back are actually lifting my current weights easier. My form is excellent, and nothing is being sacrificed. Striations in my chest are pretty much visible in any lighting, and my stomach continues to get more vascular. Those veins on my adonis belt are literally running all the way up to my serratus when I'm not even working out, and I am beginning to see veings above my belly button clearer and clearer. Arm veins are CRAZY, and my legs continue to become more define. It feels great, I feel great, and I really think its the PES EP. I have always suspected having higher levels of estrogen, and I think this is balancing it out nicely. NO dry joints, NO bad side effects minus a minimal return of some shoulder acne, but that might not even be due to Erase Pro.

I am finishing up my 4th week in a few days here, and after I will cycle off this as well as DAA, post up some pictures, and wait for my D-POL and new Bottle of EP to arrive. I'm not looking forward to this time in between, but I might have to bear with it.

^^ The fact that I just said that last sentence should be worth some anecdotal credibility in favor of Erase Pro. I seriously wish I could rep some of their gear. I have picked up a few brand name swag of other companies over the years, but PES is the only company I currently advocate as worth the time- at least for Erase Pro.
    Great accomplishment with the weight bro. Very happy to hear you are having such great results with EPRO. This coming stack should keep this real interesting!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

6. I was just typing an insanely detailed entry for the day when I lost all of it due to my itouch dying without warning. I'll post up the general stats sometime later today.

7. Here are some pictures post cycle. You can't see a bit of a difference. Overall, I am happy with my progress and since have progressed further.

Later today, I plan on starting my new, sponsored Dpol/EP log and will provide a link with more thorough information.

8. Looking shredded man. Will be looking for that link to the next log so I can get in at the beginning this time.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Erase Pro / iForce Intimidate / Testopro 8 WEEK LOG
    By Tekkie05 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 11:26 PM
  2. PES Erase Pro + clomid for PCT???
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics