AdonisBelt's PES ERASE PRO For Shreds 8 Week Log!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

AdonisBelt's PES ERASE PRO For Shreds 8 Week Log!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

8/26/13

Today was very, very long. I woke up at 5am, left at 6am, and got back at 7pm. Tomorrow shouldn't be as bad, which is nice. Some other cool news is someone approached me while I was out and wants me to model, so that's kinda neat.

Weight: Didn't get to weigh myself today due to my schedule, but when I came home and changed into gym clothes I noticed I looked JUICY as ****. (and i'm natural) Yesterday's refeed must of really done me in because my vascularity is through the roof. Constant arm, shoulder, and ab veins without even flexing or getting a pump.

Workout: Today was lowerbody quad emphasis..
    5x5 squats @ 275, moving up closer and closer to where I was before, bumping up the weight but I almost feel STRONGER which is insane. I actually ended up on my last set doing
    275x8, dropping it to 225 and cranking out 6 more. Its odd how I have learned to love legs, but love them I do.
    4x10 Hamstring curls @ 90 I think. Can't quite remember at the moment, but up 5lbs from last week.
    4x6 My leg raises. I noticed today some people that I have never seen do them before do them today... people be mirin'. nobody else used to do them ever and I know pretty much everyone there lol.
    3x20 @ 90 Seated calf raises
    Finished out with 3x15 Leg extensions * 160 with 1 second Isometric holds. On the last set I did a single drop drop set.

Cardio: Besides walking back and forth across the campus constantly and around boulder, and through the store, and doing HIT biking uphill after the gym I didn't have time for cardio today.

Nutrition: Back to the 2500 standard
    2,491 224g C 61g F 273g P 42g F
    Lack of detail, but you can see everything in my belly from today here:
    Davisongabriel's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com
    Same supplements as I typically take. .. Which leads me to!

BIG CHANGES AND EXITING NEWZZZZZZUH! I have been accepted by Purus Labs and Performance Enhancing Supplements to do a sponsored log of the natty cycle of shreddedness: D-POL and Erase Pro!! That being said, as I finish up my 4th week of this epic session, I will be starting a NEW log continuing on under these new conditions! I am stoked!That being said, I wish I had more time to put more detail into this, but I gotta go to bed. Its almost 11pm and I got big things ahead of me like school, my internship, this log, and my going to SLEEP.

I appreciate everyone following my journey. Every bit of support just motivates me that much more further not only to continue logging well, but in the gym I even think of my internet brethren. 100% serious.

When i finish up here I will take updated pics, and this will lead into my next phase of this epic cycle of natty shreds.Veins running up my abs, but don't call me veiny abs. Peas on my head, but don't call me a pea head.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Another great update!

Congratulations on everything you've achieved, onwards and upwards

I feel the same regarding having the support, keeping a log motivates me quite a lot.
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to the next log. This one was a good audition for that.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. New Member

8/27/13

Just thought I would do a quick update, I will most likely add some more later. Today is not so busy, and fairly laid back as most of my responsibilities are in the morning.

Cardio: I woke up this morning and actually got my lady to come with me to the treadmills. I felt kind crappy about not doing an explicit cardio session that is monitored so I compensated with doing ~50% more calories in this session, coming to 315 in 20 minutes. Not bad.

Weight: I really cannot complain with my weigh in today. 225.2 pounds. This is a little over my lowest of 224.6, so about a .8 lb increase, but I did end up having a slight refeed/cheat meal with my lady consisting of sushi- so it was kind of a healthy guilty pleasure. On a side note I have felt fuarking amazing and beast-like since so I think my body really benefitted from it. Even aesthetically I look fuller. Moving onto the tmi aspect (warning) I wasnt able to destroy my toilet at the typical time today or yesterday on account of my wonkey schedule. If this happens I tend to get backed up so I think I am carrying a little extra weight from that. Either way, it's not a big deal and my progress is pretty much where I want it. If I can hit 222 in the next 4 weeks I'll be happy, and pretty shredded. If I get to 220 I will definitely begin to reverse my diet.

Training and my diet will be covered later once I get to it. I have to run to the office and do some garbage paper-work. Perhaps this is not the place, but this is my log and its unsponsored atm so I'm gunna vent. This internship is not what I had been hoping. At the end of the day, I wanted something that used my knowledge of economics (what I go to school for) and all I am is a fuarking salesperson; sure, there is some analysis and consultation but I don't feel like its fulfilling. They said they would pay for me to go back to school for my masters in finance, but i looked into it and its through an online course for financial planning, NOT finance. Additionally, they lead on to say the average premiums (how my pay is based, all commission) is 100$ through the interview, essentially boiling down to 600$ per life on average; turns out, the average premium is 10-15$, and the average intern sells 4 lives tops during their time there.... I feel betrayed, and I feel like a salesman. If it was a product I could get behind, sure. This is a great company with great people but I don't feel like I really contribute anything in the grand scheme of things, and its not a secure future job. As someone with a serious girlfriend who I plan to marry, I can't risk a wildly fluctuating income. Perhaps most important, is that currently I just need to really focus on school. I am doing about 20% heavier of a courseload than average and these classes are extremely difficult - this is my 2nd to last semester and it will be the hardest one I have ever had... to dedicate time to something that makes me feel manipulated, self-defeated, and manipulative myself seems completely backwards.

I have to aim higher and be true to myself. All I want is a secure job where I can apply my knowledge of Economics and maybe a little computer science, as that is my major. Can I make a lot of money selling life insurance? Yes, I can make 100k + within 3 years- but its not me, and Id rather have stability and a sense of fulfillment at half that or maybe even less.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, or wants to PM me, I'd love to hear it. I put a LOT of effort and time into this, becoming certified and what not and trained in, but just feel horrible, and almost guilty whether I stick with it or respectfully quit 2 weeks from now.

On that note, off to put on a suit and tie to go print out some life insurance products.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

AdonisBelt's PES ERASE PRO For Shreds 8 Week Log!!!!!!!

How do you rate the AI sports DAA powder? I guess DAA is DAA. Not really too much between manufactures. Just not sure who to opt for.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    How do you rate the AI sports DAA powder? I guess DAA is DAA. Not really too much between manufactures. Just not sure who to opt for.
    Until I run D-Pol I will have not had any alternatives. I feel like it gives me a bit of an edge along with random boners, so I know it works. Who knows, maybe other brands do it better but I wouldn't know. The stuff I got is very light and refined small, and I like this. Tastes nice too as unflavored.
  7. New Member

Thumbs up

8/27/13 Part 2

Training: Upper body!
    5x8 @ 205 Incline BB Bench Press
    4x12 @85 Cable Upright Rows
    4x10 @ 90 tricep pressdown (reverse grip cables)
    4x10 @ 190 Seated Low Row on DB
    -> did a double drop drop set on last set i believe 8 then 6
    5x12 @100 lb DBs Incline prone Shrugs
    4x10,8,8,7 @ 45lb DBs Conc. Curls / Pinwheel curls every other set.

Then I threw in 2x15 Cable Lateral Raises @ 12.5 Each Handle.. form was a priority here.

Nutrition:
    Here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/davisongabriel

If you don't feel like clicking away, this is where I ended at today...
    2,509 Calories 214g C 61g F 284g P 42g Fiber
    I need to sleep.

Good night, I love you all.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.

Congrats man! Looking forward to your next log.
  9. New Member

8/28/13

I thought I would just do a quick update while I was in between classes.

Cardio:

Woke up today and did around 30 minutes of fast paced walking that resulted in about 200 calories. I also have a long walk to campus from my car so that's kind of a pain. Mildly intimidating due to a leg workout coming up in a few hours. My legs are already sore, but I should be fine.

Weight:

After my cardio u used the bathroom and hopped on the scale: 227.4. This is a little frustrating and at first I was a bit put off, but one I took a step back and considered my schedule it put me at ease. First of all, with my extra cardio yesterday it doesn't make physiological sense that I gained weight- especially 3 pounds. Second, I typically eat around 3-4pm and that's the cycle my body is used to. Over the course of this week it has been all over the place and I didn't eat until last night at 8pm. That being said, my one meal from last night is most likely still being chewed on internally. I'm hoping tomorrow if I can adhere to waking up at 6am, going to bed around 10pm, and eating preferably at 7pm, my body will "get it" and my weight will adjust accordingly. I suppose I could pre cool everything and pack it all up and eat around 3pm- which I very we'll may do, but that's kind of a hassle.

Things should clear up a little bit in these coming weeks, I think I may have to just focus on school and drop this internship I have been internally stressing out over.

I will go to the gym after my next 2 classes to be done in time for the 2 afterwards. If I have time I will log then, if not i will get I training, diet, and what I have noticed from PES EP thus far tonight.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

Kill it in the gym!
  11. New Member

8/28/13 Part 2

I think it's safe to say a few things...
    1 ) My legs are pretty much destroyed and I feel an actual rest day coming into fruition most likely before I hit legs again.

2 ) Kids at my college (CU boulder) are predominately gym-etiquette inept as well as straight up beta dink-wads. A few guys there had mildly impressive physiques, but they were all soft.

Onto what matters..

Pre-workout supplementation:

10g of micronized creatine monohydrate
    B- complex multi
    3G HMB
    5g Leucine
    750mg Agmatine sulfate
    3G beta alanine
    500mg HICA
    Some lemonade flavoring... 10 calories.
    2 cups of coffee.

I haven't had citruline mallate recently due to running out, and while it seems like I haven't noticed my pumps suffer all that much, my mind just seems to be in a sub-par mindset. Music doesn't sound as good, I'm not hyped... Didn't really realize how much I enjoyed it until now.

Routine:

Today was legs. My lifts didn't go up as they were already sore and I didn't want to push it too much right off the bat. I figured I would get the the main routine and if I felt compelled to add more tonnage I'd do so at the end... Which I did lol.

4x8 (each leg) Barbell lunges @ 155
    4x8 RDLs @ 155
    3x20 seated calf raises @ 90 SS'd with...
    3x60 second planks.

I then added the following as auxiliary work:

1x8 Leg raises (to hands)
    1x10,8,6 hack squat drop set @ 240, 220, 204

Besides that, I haven't eaten yet and I won't get the chance to until I get home around 7pm.

I'll update this more when I can.

Fml.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Great detail, gettin shredded

jealous my man...i'm fat as fck
  13. New Member

8/38/13 Part 3

Nutrition:

So today I figured I'd give my body some comfort in the form of a much needed low carb day. The high fats should help me sleep better, kill some of my cravings, focus better tomorrow in school, and give my body some material to fix up my wonked up hormone profile; not to mention the fact that I could use to low day of carb day for a carb cycle.

It panned out to the following:

Name:  image-350183580.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  222.8 KB

Name:  image-2085451095.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  163.3 KB

Name:  image-364237233.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  210.3 KB
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

You really dragging ass on 2500? Lol
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can relate. My maintenance is over 3k calories. Anything less I feel lethargic. Been putting down 4k all week and still down 2 lbs... Confusing.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  16. New Member

Yeah keep in mind I workout 7 days a week, do cardio very day, am 6'4", and 220ish pounds lol.
  17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by longhornsp View Post
    Great detail, gettin shredded

jealous my man...i'm fat as fck
    Haha I appreciate it! Let me be your motivation! I was always the fat kid and still look at some areas that I used to when I was 12 years old... Just buckle down and commit to a long as hell and steady cut!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

Haha I appreciate it! Let me be your motivation! I was always the fat kid and still look at some areas that I used to when I was 12 years old... Just buckle down and commit to a long as hell and steady cut!
    With how shredded you are it's hard to believe you were the "fat kid"! Very impressive bro.
    PES Representative
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I can relate. My maintenance is over 3k calories. Anything less I feel lethargic. Been putting down 4k all week and still down 2 lbs... Confusing.
    This whole thing is confusing, I'm eating 3500-3700k and my scale has barely moved. Thats 200-400 over maintenance. I feel fat as fook too lol
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

Yeah keep in mind I workout 7 days a week, do cardio very day, am 6'4", and 220ish pounds lol.
    Im convinced all you guys are walking around carrying 50lb dumbells under your clothes lol
  21. New Member

Im convinced all you guys are walking around carrying 50lb dumbells under your clothes lol
    Lol... I'm only like, 10-15 lbs away from my genetic potential dude I've been at this for a while.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Lol... I'm only like, 10-15 lbs away from my genetic potential dude I've been at this for a while.
    Never put a limit on potential! Especially with that sick stack you have on your way!
    PES Representative
  23. New Member

8/30/13

RECAP AND INTRO:

So in case someone was a actualyl paying attention, I didn't get time to log yesterday due to my schedule. On the bright side, I am fairly certain I am going to back out of this internship to alleviate stress, and predominately time that I needed to stay sane, be healthy, and get good grades this semester. Something also to be happy about, is that I weighed myself yesterday and was at a new low! How awesome is that!? I stepped on the scale and was 223.8 (if the .8 might be off I can't remember) which was awesome because i have been feeling a little bloated recently. Besides that, I did my upper body yesterday and felt good doing it.

On to today...

I woke up early today at 5 am and head to leave fairly quick for my day, because of this, I did not have time to weigh myself. This was fine with me because I still felt a little bloated today, but felt that besides my abs, I looked pretty cut today for having low carbs recently. It ended up being a much more relaxing day than i had previously thought, which was nice. You've got to stay positive. Enough intro, lets get on to the meat and potatoes of this log..

ROUTINE:

I had previously said I was going to stay out of the gym and take a day off, but only my vastus intermedius were sore, so I said F it I'm going.. I just love to lift, and I guess the gym rat in me can't stay away. It is surprising though, as I have been hitting my legs hard, and I just discovered that volume-wise from a weekly perspective, I am slightly over what resources typically recommend- and this is before I throw in auxiliary movements at the end. I just feel better working out with higher volume, and my body hasn't been losing strength on this cut... So perhaps I am a deviation from average, I have no idea. I'll need to monitor this closer when I begin progression again with my weights.

Today was lower body day that focused on hamstrings:

5x5 Sumo Deadlifts @ 375 (oddly easy)
    4x8 DB RDLs @ 75 SS'ed with..
    4x6 Adonis Leg Raises
    3x15 @180 Standing Machine Calf Raises

Cardio:

I also told myself that since I was running around all day today on campus that I would at least not do cardio. Well, I ended up doing cardio. Following this trend of a weird habit of mine to do the exact OPPOSITE of what most people do, I went into it telling myself I wouldn't work as hard as I actually did with this as well. I did some fast paced walking for about 180 calories, and when I hit that mark I simply jogged out the rest. My endurance felt AMAZING, and for once in my LIFE I was able to just jog and not feel any pain or stress in my throat. It was shocking and Fuarking awesome. I almost kept going, but it was right after a leg workout and I had to just tell myself to stop. Its a nice problem to have I suppose! I ended up burning 200 calories in the end.

PES ERASE PRO OBSERVATIONS:

I have yet to eat, and I will actually get to that in a second section after this, but I gotta say that if its placebo or something else causing me to progress this well on a cut, I'll take it. I literally feel like if anything, my strength AS WELL as energy is slowly increasing... My biceps are holding out well when they were originally crapping out a bit, and I swear my legs as well as back are actually lifting my current weights easier. My form is excellent, and nothing is being sacrificed. Striations in my chest are pretty much visible in any lighting, and my stomach continues to get more vascular. Those veins on my adonis belt are literally running all the way up to my serratus when I'm not even working out, and I am beginning to see veings above my belly button clearer and clearer. Arm veins are CRAZY, and my legs continue to become more define. It feels great, I feel great, and I really think its the PES EP. I have always suspected having higher levels of estrogen, and I think this is balancing it out nicely. NO dry joints, NO bad side effects minus a minimal return of some shoulder acne, but that might not even be due to Erase Pro.

I am finishing up my 4th week in a few days here, and after I will cycle off this as well as DAA, post up some pictures, and wait for my D-POL and new Bottle of EP to arrive. I'm not looking forward to this time in between, but I might have to bear with it.

^^ The fact that I just said that last sentence should be worth some anecdotal credibility in favor of Erase Pro. I seriously wish I could rep some of their gear. I have picked up a few brand name swag of other companies over the years, but PES is the only company I currently advocate as worth the time- at least for Erase Pro.
  24. New Member

8/30/13 part 2

Weight:

I forgot I mention that today I had not weighed myself until I got back from classes and had drank ~75 oz of water, which is just over 4 lbs. that being said, hopping on the scale today I weighed 224.8 feeling bloated as hell on top of all that water (granted I obviously pissed a few times).

Nutrition:

So today I thought I'd have a high carb day due to not having I in a while. I was also craving volume, so it just seemed like what my body wanted. Below is what I ate today:

Name:  image-2758446616.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  222.5 KB

Name:  image-1205142578.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  206.6 KB

Name:  image-537997178.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  161.9 KB

That all aside, I think that's a good number. I seem to be hovering in the range of 223-225 whereas last week I was a little higher. I feel a little flat/less dry, but I have had a lot of low carb days recently on top of stress, no sleep, etc. because of this I just look forward to sleeping in tomorrow and enjoying my Saturday afternoon. Also, I'm hoping the high carb will fill me in a bit. Moving forward I may increase my cardio from 200 to 250 per day and begin jogging now that my legs are feeling better, so more carbs may be important. I'll still cycle up to around 80 very now and again but I think I'll go through a high carb phase.

Till next time space cowboys
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

8/30/13

RECAP AND INTRO:

So in case someone was a actualyl paying attention, I didn't get time to log yesterday due to my schedule. On the bright side, I am fairly certain I am going to back out of this internship to alleviate stress, and predominately time that I needed to stay sane, be healthy, and get good grades this semester. Something also to be happy about, is that I weighed myself yesterday and was at a new low! How awesome is that!? I stepped on the scale and was 223.8 (if the .8 might be off I can't remember) which was awesome because i have been feeling a little bloated recently. Besides that, I did my upper body yesterday and felt good doing it.

On to today...

I woke up early today at 5 am and head to leave fairly quick for my day, because of this, I did not have time to weigh myself. This was fine with me because I still felt a little bloated today, but felt that besides my abs, I looked pretty cut today for having low carbs recently. It ended up being a much more relaxing day than i had previously thought, which was nice. You've got to stay positive. Enough intro, lets get on to the meat and potatoes of this log..

ROUTINE:

I had previously said I was going to stay out of the gym and take a day off, but only my vastus intermedius were sore, so I said F it I'm going.. I just love to lift, and I guess the gym rat in me can't stay away. It is surprising though, as I have been hitting my legs hard, and I just discovered that volume-wise from a weekly perspective, I am slightly over what resources typically recommend- and this is before I throw in auxiliary movements at the end. I just feel better working out with higher volume, and my body hasn't been losing strength on this cut... So perhaps I am a deviation from average, I have no idea. I'll need to monitor this closer when I begin progression again with my weights.

Today was lower body day that focused on hamstrings:

5x5 Sumo Deadlifts @ 375 (oddly easy)
    4x8 DB RDLs @ 75 SS'ed with..
    4x6 Adonis Leg Raises
    3x15 @180 Standing Machine Calf Raises

Cardio:

I also told myself that since I was running around all day today on campus that I would at least not do cardio. Well, I ended up doing cardio. Following this trend of a weird habit of mine to do the exact OPPOSITE of what most people do, I went into it telling myself I wouldn't work as hard as I actually did with this as well. I did some fast paced walking for about 180 calories, and when I hit that mark I simply jogged out the rest. My endurance felt AMAZING, and for once in my LIFE I was able to just jog and not feel any pain or stress in my throat. It was shocking and Fuarking awesome. I almost kept going, but it was right after a leg workout and I had to just tell myself to stop. Its a nice problem to have I suppose! I ended up burning 200 calories in the end.

PES ERASE PRO OBSERVATIONS:

I have yet to eat, and I will actually get to that in a second section after this, but I gotta say that if its placebo or something else causing me to progress this well on a cut, I'll take it. I literally feel like if anything, my strength AS WELL as energy is slowly increasing... My biceps are holding out well when they were originally crapping out a bit, and I swear my legs as well as back are actually lifting my current weights easier. My form is excellent, and nothing is being sacrificed. Striations in my chest are pretty much visible in any lighting, and my stomach continues to get more vascular. Those veins on my adonis belt are literally running all the way up to my serratus when I'm not even working out, and I am beginning to see veings above my belly button clearer and clearer. Arm veins are CRAZY, and my legs continue to become more define. It feels great, I feel great, and I really think its the PES EP. I have always suspected having higher levels of estrogen, and I think this is balancing it out nicely. NO dry joints, NO bad side effects minus a minimal return of some shoulder acne, but that might not even be due to Erase Pro.

I am finishing up my 4th week in a few days here, and after I will cycle off this as well as DAA, post up some pictures, and wait for my D-POL and new Bottle of EP to arrive. I'm not looking forward to this time in between, but I might have to bear with it.

^^ The fact that I just said that last sentence should be worth some anecdotal credibility in favor of Erase Pro. I seriously wish I could rep some of their gear. I have picked up a few brand name swag of other companies over the years, but PES is the only company I currently advocate as worth the time- at least for Erase Pro.
    Great accomplishment with the weight bro. Very happy to hear you are having such great results with EPRO. This coming stack should keep this real interesting!
    PES Representative
  26. New Member

I was just typing an insanely detailed entry for the day when I lost all of it due to my itouch dying without warning. I'll post up the general stats sometime later today.
  27. New Member

Here are some pictures post cycle. You can't see a bit of a difference. Overall, I am happy with my progress and since have progressed further.

Later today, I plan on starting my new, sponsored Dpol/EP log and will provide a link with more thorough information.
  28. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking shredded man. Will be looking for that link to the next log so I can get in at the beginning this time.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Erase Pro / iForce Intimidate / Testopro 8 WEEK LOG
    By Tekkie05 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 10:26 PM
  2. PES Erase Pro + clomid for PCT???
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics