AdonisBelt's PES ERASE PRO For Shreds 8 Week Log!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Well too bad... pickles is the only food I don't like lol Too sour for me haha. Thanks for the Arctic Zero though, looks great for cutting. I should give it a shot!

It's interesting because my feeling about Erase is kind of opposite to yours except hunger and libido. I am feeling higher libido, hungry easier, but I slightly lost strength while working out. I feel weaker at gym, and I don't see more vascularity either. Maybe I just need time. I'm just taking og Erase & DAA for a week.

BTW, I just noticed that your gym is in Denver. What gym do you go?

2. Quote Originally Posted by sunfood View Post
    Well too bad... pickles is the only food I don't like lol Too sour for me haha. Thanks for the Arctic Zero though, looks great for cutting. I should give it a shot!

It's interesting because my feeling about Erase is kind of opposite to yours except hunger and libido. I am feeling higher libido, hungry easier, but I slightly lost strength while working out. I feel weaker at gym, and I don't see more vascularity either. Maybe I just need time. I'm just taking og Erase & DAA for a week.

BTW, I just noticed that your gym is in Denver. What gym do you go?
    Lol I go to the rec off federal right by the Decatur transfer station... It super close to me, cheap, usually pretty empty, and has a LOT of space compared to the Colorado althletic club and others around me.

Oh! I totally forgot!! Google "miracle noodle". There. I just fixed any problems you may have with hunger.

I'm guessing the pro version really makes the difference. I have even considered doubling the does but I figure a 2x as long cycle would be better.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
    •   

3. Missed all this somehow...nice detail though!

There are some diuretic effects of EP which could be causing you to pee more. Also, feel free to use up to 8 weeks before needing to take some time off.

I love how dry Erase Pro makes me look. Definitely compliments a leaning out phase A LOT.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

4. Very good log in here so far. I'm not sure how I could have over looked this but I'm definitely in now brother!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

5. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Missed all this somehow...nice detail though!

There are some diuretic effects of EP which could be causing you to pee more. Also, feel free to use up to 8 weeks before needing to take some time off.
    I am assuming that 8 weeks is in regards to EP and not DAA? I have been reading more and am under the impression the effects just seemingly stop after 4 weeks of DAA, perhaps (hopefully) I'm mistaken!
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

I am assuming that 8 weeks is in regards to EP and not DAA? I have been reading more and am under the impression the effects just seemingly stop after 4 weeks of DAA, perhaps (hopefully) I'm mistaken!
    Not for me...I ran dpol/erase for 8 weeks and if anything the effects were better the 2nd half.

7. Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post

Not for me...I ran dpol/erase for 8 weeks and if anything the effects were better the 2nd half.
    Right! I'm talking about running DAA for 8 weeks **not erase pro as I'm already planning on that! You can note that from the title of the thread!!**

8. Ya go ahead and run DAA for 8 weeks. No issues there.
    PEScience Representative

9. 8/25/13

Tomorrow the grind begins. School and my internship will begin and it seems intense.... So fuark this is my last day of my summer break, and as busy as I have been, things will pick up moreso- but COMPLACENCY IS MEDIOCRITY, so its time to get ish done.

That being said, this will be a short and sweet post today.

Nutrition: Today is my girlfriend and I's "sunday funday". During a bulk I will usually just say F it and just eat out with her etc etc. Today, and throughout the cut, things are more serious. So while I will still eat something typically less bro-approved to appease the lady. Here is what I am pretty much eating today:

~800g of "hash" consisting of 95% lean turkey, sweet and white potato, jalapeno peppers, sweet mini peppers, green onions, some other crap. I inputed all of it as a recipe tomorrow as I prepped it. Today I cooked it all, and then re-weighed all of it, and divied it up between my girlfriend and myself figuring in the fraction of the one serving I had inputed.
    1033 cals, 23.1g F 131.2g C 71.3g F

Foccacia jalapeno Cheese Chopped bread, 8 oz ~620cals. Fin annoyin that the cals werent posted anywhere, not even online. I pretty much looked up what all other major grocers' bakeries listed for their Foccacia Jalapeno Cheese Chopped blah blah and upped it by 10% to be safe. I don't even think its legal to not include a nutrition table being such a large company (Kroger aka King Soopers aka City Market)
    Fats turned out to be pretty low, but sundays are typically a carb up kind of day anyways, so its cool. Turns out they are all pretty much the same nutrition wise, and predominately the same processed flour BS crap.

then protein powder and Chocolate Peanut Butter Arctic Zone.

This all comes to 2521 Calories, allegedly 36g F, 254g C, and 249g P. Once again, the bread really screwed things up but I am fairly certain the calories are on point, so I should be ok.

Training: Today was Upper Body.
    5x5 Decline Bench @ 295 (easy)
    4x8 Standing DB press @ 70 each
    5x5 Weighted Wide Grip Pullups @+40lbs (easy)
    5x10 Shrugs @430
    4x8 French Press @105 (surprisingly easy) SS with...
    3x12 Cable Conc. Curls @ 32.5

This is what I have programmed out but I feel like i didnt isolate my chest of lats enough, so I went on to finish out with...
    2x15 Straight Arm Pulldowns @ 72.5
    2x12,8 Cable Incline Bench @60lbs I beleive.

Cardio: Ill be taking the ball and chain to the mall so that will be my LISS today.

PES EP THOUGHTS AND PROGRESS: I woke up this morning, weighing the same as yesterday- 224.6. I am actually really happy about this as its a record low, and it appears that yesterday wasn't just a low day. The consistency of my record low 2 days in a row makes me feel like that weight is "set" and I'm finally over my plateau of 227-230. I felt really dry today, and funny enough, as I was talking just the other day about not getting dry joints, I woke up this morning and my knees just felt achey and it hurt to walk for a bit, after stretching, it was fine. Additionally my collar bones were achy a bit on the decline BP but that was ok.

I should have taken a pic after the gym with my pump. My chest was effin ridiculous and striated without even flexing.

Feels good man. I may be more thorough later today but I need to get ready for the mall!

10. I have some catching up to do with your log, but this looks legit. Love the detail.

In for the ride and good luck getting some Erase Pro to add to the mix

11. 8/26/13

Today was very, very long. I woke up at 5am, left at 6am, and got back at 7pm. Tomorrow shouldn't be as bad, which is nice. Some other cool news is someone approached me while I was out and wants me to model, so that's kinda neat.

Weight: Didn't get to weigh myself today due to my schedule, but when I came home and changed into gym clothes I noticed I looked JUICY as ****. (and i'm natural) Yesterday's refeed must of really done me in because my vascularity is through the roof. Constant arm, shoulder, and ab veins without even flexing or getting a pump.

Workout: Today was lowerbody quad emphasis..
    5x5 squats @ 275, moving up closer and closer to where I was before, bumping up the weight but I almost feel STRONGER which is insane. I actually ended up on my last set doing
    275x8, dropping it to 225 and cranking out 6 more. Its odd how I have learned to love legs, but love them I do.
    4x10 Hamstring curls @ 90 I think. Can't quite remember at the moment, but up 5lbs from last week.
    4x6 My leg raises. I noticed today some people that I have never seen do them before do them today... people be mirin'. nobody else used to do them ever and I know pretty much everyone there lol.
    3x20 @ 90 Seated calf raises
    Finished out with 3x15 Leg extensions * 160 with 1 second Isometric holds. On the last set I did a single drop drop set.

Cardio: Besides walking back and forth across the campus constantly and around boulder, and through the store, and doing HIT biking uphill after the gym I didn't have time for cardio today.

Nutrition: Back to the 2500 standard
    2,491 224g C 61g F 273g P 42g F
    Lack of detail, but you can see everything in my belly from today here:
    Davisongabriel's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com
    Same supplements as I typically take. .. Which leads me to!

BIG CHANGES AND EXITING NEWZZZZZZUH! I have been accepted by Purus Labs and Performance Enhancing Supplements to do a sponsored log of the natty cycle of shreddedness: D-POL and Erase Pro!! That being said, as I finish up my 4th week of this epic session, I will be starting a NEW log continuing on under these new conditions! I am stoked!That being said, I wish I had more time to put more detail into this, but I gotta go to bed. Its almost 11pm and I got big things ahead of me like school, my internship, this log, and my going to SLEEP.

I appreciate everyone following my journey. Every bit of support just motivates me that much more further not only to continue logging well, but in the gym I even think of my internet brethren. 100% serious.

When i finish up here I will take updated pics, and this will lead into my next phase of this epic cycle of natty shreds.Veins running up my abs, but don't call me veiny abs. Peas on my head, but don't call me a pea head.

12. Another great update!

Congratulations on everything you've achieved, onwards and upwards

I feel the same regarding having the support, keeping a log motivates me quite a lot.

13. Looking forward to the next log. This one was a good audition for that.
    PEScience Representative

14. 8/27/13

Just thought I would do a quick update, I will most likely add some more later. Today is not so busy, and fairly laid back as most of my responsibilities are in the morning.

Cardio: I woke up this morning and actually got my lady to come with me to the treadmills. I felt kind crappy about not doing an explicit cardio session that is monitored so I compensated with doing ~50% more calories in this session, coming to 315 in 20 minutes. Not bad.

Weight: I really cannot complain with my weigh in today. 225.2 pounds. This is a little over my lowest of 224.6, so about a .8 lb increase, but I did end up having a slight refeed/cheat meal with my lady consisting of sushi- so it was kind of a healthy guilty pleasure. On a side note I have felt fuarking amazing and beast-like since so I think my body really benefitted from it. Even aesthetically I look fuller. Moving onto the tmi aspect (warning) I wasnt able to destroy my toilet at the typical time today or yesterday on account of my wonkey schedule. If this happens I tend to get backed up so I think I am carrying a little extra weight from that. Either way, it's not a big deal and my progress is pretty much where I want it. If I can hit 222 in the next 4 weeks I'll be happy, and pretty shredded. If I get to 220 I will definitely begin to reverse my diet.

Training and my diet will be covered later once I get to it. I have to run to the office and do some garbage paper-work. Perhaps this is not the place, but this is my log and its unsponsored atm so I'm gunna vent. This internship is not what I had been hoping. At the end of the day, I wanted something that used my knowledge of economics (what I go to school for) and all I am is a fuarking salesperson; sure, there is some analysis and consultation but I don't feel like its fulfilling. They said they would pay for me to go back to school for my masters in finance, but i looked into it and its through an online course for financial planning, NOT finance. Additionally, they lead on to say the average premiums (how my pay is based, all commission) is 100$ through the interview, essentially boiling down to 600$ per life on average; turns out, the average premium is 10-15$, and the average intern sells 4 lives tops during their time there.... I feel betrayed, and I feel like a salesman. If it was a product I could get behind, sure. This is a great company with great people but I don't feel like I really contribute anything in the grand scheme of things, and its not a secure future job. As someone with a serious girlfriend who I plan to marry, I can't risk a wildly fluctuating income. Perhaps most important, is that currently I just need to really focus on school. I am doing about 20% heavier of a courseload than average and these classes are extremely difficult - this is my 2nd to last semester and it will be the hardest one I have ever had... to dedicate time to something that makes me feel manipulated, self-defeated, and manipulative myself seems completely backwards.

I have to aim higher and be true to myself. All I want is a secure job where I can apply my knowledge of Economics and maybe a little computer science, as that is my major. Can I make a lot of money selling life insurance? Yes, I can make 100k + within 3 years- but its not me, and Id rather have stability and a sense of fulfillment at half that or maybe even less.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, or wants to PM me, I'd love to hear it. I put a LOT of effort and time into this, becoming certified and what not and trained in, but just feel horrible, and almost guilty whether I stick with it or respectfully quit 2 weeks from now.

On that note, off to put on a suit and tie to go print out some life insurance products.
  15. AdonisBelt's PES ERASE PRO For Shreds 8 Week Log!!!!!!!

How do you rate the AI sports DAA powder? I guess DAA is DAA. Not really too much between manufactures. Just not sure who to opt for.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    How do you rate the AI sports DAA powder? I guess DAA is DAA. Not really too much between manufactures. Just not sure who to opt for.
    Until I run D-Pol I will have not had any alternatives. I feel like it gives me a bit of an edge along with random boners, so I know it works. Who knows, maybe other brands do it better but I wouldn't know. The stuff I got is very light and refined small, and I like this. Tastes nice too as unflavored.
  17. Thumbs up

8/27/13 Part 2

Training: Upper body!
    5x8 @ 205 Incline BB Bench Press
    4x12 @85 Cable Upright Rows
    4x10 @ 90 tricep pressdown (reverse grip cables)
    4x10 @ 190 Seated Low Row on DB
    -> did a double drop drop set on last set i believe 8 then 6
    5x12 @100 lb DBs Incline prone Shrugs
    4x10,8,8,7 @ 45lb DBs Conc. Curls / Pinwheel curls every other set.

Then I threw in 2x15 Cable Lateral Raises @ 12.5 Each Handle.. form was a priority here.

Nutrition:
    Here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/davisongabriel

If you don't feel like clicking away, this is where I ended at today...
    2,509 Calories 214g C 61g F 284g P 42g Fiber
    I need to sleep.

Good night, I love you all.

18. Congrats man! Looking forward to your next log.

19. 8/28/13

I thought I would just do a quick update while I was in between classes.

Cardio:

Woke up today and did around 30 minutes of fast paced walking that resulted in about 200 calories. I also have a long walk to campus from my car so that's kind of a pain. Mildly intimidating due to a leg workout coming up in a few hours. My legs are already sore, but I should be fine.

Weight:

After my cardio u used the bathroom and hopped on the scale: 227.4. This is a little frustrating and at first I was a bit put off, but one I took a step back and considered my schedule it put me at ease. First of all, with my extra cardio yesterday it doesn't make physiological sense that I gained weight- especially 3 pounds. Second, I typically eat around 3-4pm and that's the cycle my body is used to. Over the course of this week it has been all over the place and I didn't eat until last night at 8pm. That being said, my one meal from last night is most likely still being chewed on internally. I'm hoping tomorrow if I can adhere to waking up at 6am, going to bed around 10pm, and eating preferably at 7pm, my body will "get it" and my weight will adjust accordingly. I suppose I could pre cool everything and pack it all up and eat around 3pm- which I very we'll may do, but that's kind of a hassle.

Things should clear up a little bit in these coming weeks, I think I may have to just focus on school and drop this internship I have been internally stressing out over.

I will go to the gym after my next 2 classes to be done in time for the 2 afterwards. If I have time I will log then, if not i will get I training, diet, and what I have noticed from PES EP thus far tonight.

20. Kill it in the gym!

21. 8/28/13 Part 2

I think it's safe to say a few things...
    1 ) My legs are pretty much destroyed and I feel an actual rest day coming into fruition most likely before I hit legs again.

2 ) Kids at my college (CU boulder) are predominately gym-etiquette inept as well as straight up beta dink-wads. A few guys there had mildly impressive physiques, but they were all soft.

Onto what matters..

Pre-workout supplementation:

10g of micronized creatine monohydrate
    B- complex multi
    3G HMB
    5g Leucine
    750mg Agmatine sulfate
    3G beta alanine
    500mg HICA
    Some lemonade flavoring... 10 calories.
    2 cups of coffee.

I haven't had citruline mallate recently due to running out, and while it seems like I haven't noticed my pumps suffer all that much, my mind just seems to be in a sub-par mindset. Music doesn't sound as good, I'm not hyped... Didn't really realize how much I enjoyed it until now.

Routine:

Today was legs. My lifts didn't go up as they were already sore and I didn't want to push it too much right off the bat. I figured I would get the the main routine and if I felt compelled to add more tonnage I'd do so at the end... Which I did lol.

4x8 (each leg) Barbell lunges @ 155
    4x8 RDLs @ 155
    3x20 seated calf raises @ 90 SS'd with...
    3x60 second planks.

I then added the following as auxiliary work:

1x8 Leg raises (to hands)
    1x10,8,6 hack squat drop set @ 240, 220, 204

Besides that, I haven't eaten yet and I won't get the chance to until I get home around 7pm.

I'll update this more when I can.

Fml.

22. Great detail, gettin shredded

jealous my man...i'm fat as fck

23. 8/38/13 Part 3

Nutrition:

So today I figured I'd give my body some comfort in the form of a much needed low carb day. The high fats should help me sleep better, kill some of my cravings, focus better tomorrow in school, and give my body some material to fix up my wonked up hormone profile; not to mention the fact that I could use to low day of carb day for a carb cycle.

It panned out to the following:

Name:  image-350183580.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  222.8 KB

Name:  image-2085451095.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  163.3 KB

Name:  image-364237233.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  210.3 KB

24. You really dragging ass on 2500? Lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    You really dragging ass on 2500? Lol
    I can relate. My maintenance is over 3k calories. Anything less I feel lethargic. Been putting down 4k all week and still down 2 lbs... Confusing.
    PEScience Representative

26. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    You really dragging ass on 2500? Lol
    Yeah keep in mind I workout 7 days a week, do cardio very day, am 6'4", and 220ish pounds lol.

27. Quote Originally Posted by longhornsp View Post
    Great detail, gettin shredded

jealous my man...i'm fat as fck
    Haha I appreciate it! Let me be your motivation! I was always the fat kid and still look at some areas that I used to when I was 12 years old... Just buckle down and commit to a long as hell and steady cut!

28. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

Haha I appreciate it! Let me be your motivation! I was always the fat kid and still look at some areas that I used to when I was 12 years old... Just buckle down and commit to a long as hell and steady cut!
    With how shredded you are it's hard to believe you were the "fat kid"! Very impressive bro.
    PEScience Representative

29. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I can relate. My maintenance is over 3k calories. Anything less I feel lethargic. Been putting down 4k all week and still down 2 lbs... Confusing.
    This whole thing is confusing, I'm eating 3500-3700k and my scale has barely moved. Thats 200-400 over maintenance. I feel fat as fook too lol

30. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Yeah keep in mind I workout 7 days a week, do cardio very day, am 6'4", and 220ish pounds lol.
    Im convinced all you guys are walking around carrying 50lb dumbells under your clothes lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Erase Pro / iForce Intimidate / Testopro 8 WEEK LOG
    By Tekkie05 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 11:26 PM
  2. PES Erase Pro + clomid for PCT???
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 08:05 PM
  3. PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions