Getting PUMPED with Athletix High Volume and Acute FX

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys back again with another log! I want to thank Athletix for giving me the opportunity to try out their new pre workout stack of High Volume and Acute FX. I have been highly interested in trying out Acute FX and especially High Volume after seeing its profile, so I can't wait to get started!

I am finally working out with my boy Steven again so I should actually be able to provide some videos of my workouts as well as how good the pump is. I will keep everybody informed on what I eat and feel like on each day I'm using the product. I workout about 5-6x a week, and am preparing for another Men's Physique show next year. So we need to get this show on the road!

Got the package in today so log starts today!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Back and Bis

First off I will rate these products on a scale of 1-10 for 1st time use, and I stacked them both (of course!)

Taste
Acute Fx I took as pills so cannot report yet.
High Volume: 7/10. I am not a fan of any pre workouts taste wise , so in my opinion a 7 is good. It was a bit too tart for me, but wasn't a bad taste at all

Mixability. High volume :7/10 mixed well, left a somewhat weird, but tolerable texture. Wasn't hard to drink at all

Pump: 10/10. My god. I will come out and say immediately that this compares, in my opinion to hemavol when it comes to pumps. Had normal day food wise, and when I was done with my workout, I was blown up. It only took 2 sets of wide grip pull ups to feel completely full, and it usually takes me a LOT longer than that. I took some photos but unfortunately my phone crapped out on me . I will definitely get a pic on my next non leg day.

Endurance. 8/10. I want to say my endurance was great, but 3/4 of way through stomach started killing me. Will monitor this to see if it happens again. But endurance up to that point was good.

Focus 7/10. I believe this may have been due to many people approaching me asking for help, spots etc. I am a very nice person so I never decline unless in middle of drop set or something. Never was unable to get on track because of this. Will report back.

Having to do this from my phone but more details coming up tomorrow Took day 2 off for personal reasons. Looking like it should be a great run ;)

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be a late workout today as I got a new job and going through training still. Update tonight ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sexy stack!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Quick update. Was sent to El Paso for work so no workouts last three days. That training is over so I start again tomorrow. Ready for chest day!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gotta love chest day :)

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
So I'm guessing it didn't update again. I'm gonna start taking screenshots because my app is jacked or mods are deleting haha. Posted an update last night and I see nothing?? I'll post again

Chest day was absolutely awesome. I have doing a program where you do 50 reps with your 10rm. So 10 reps (should fail around 10) 30 seconds rest, and keep doing sets until you reach 50. Needless to say, with this stack, my chest was blown up. I honestly don't think it has ever been that pumped, and I have done this routine with several different pres. I can say that during chest day especially, I had a LOT more endurance than usual. Guessing it was the citruline? Someone educate me because its awesome.

Sorry for ranting and raving in this update I'll detail rest of log tonight. Came to check any responses and saw my update was gone. Currently at work so I can only check every so often. Can't workout tonight cause they are sending me out of town again the bastards. Tomorrow I am hitting it one way or another.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established

Just in case haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Both seemed to post :)

Think your phone is messed up lol

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
I think so too my camera pictures are fuzzy only reason haven't got a shot of the pump yet

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think so too my camera pictures are fuzzy only reason haven't got a shot of the pump yet
I bet since your all Hydrated back up from competing your all swoll up :D

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys this is not starting the way I wanted and I apologize for that. My workouts keep being pushed back by my new job (I'm an LP Supervisor). They have been putting me through a lot of Operational type stuff so I am gonna be paid big, but my gym here closes at 9 and 10 so I keep missing any chance to go. I never miss. I am off today so I am gonna do chest/back.

I am looking forward to doing these two combined to see how much of a pump I can get, so I will update. Again sorry for the delays. I am still gonna log all my workouts as I have only used a few doses. ;)

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
I bet since your all Hydrated back up from competing your all swoll up :D
I've been feeling small lately man but everyone says its in my head haha :( probably cause I have been missing. On bright side I'll be getting a nice check.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been feeling small lately man but everyone says its in my head haha :( probably cause I have been missing. On bright side I'll be getting a nice check.
Can't go wrong with getting a nice check!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey when are you getting time off work!