Molecular Nutrition Peak Beta sponsored log....

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Molecular Nutrition Peak Beta sponsored log....

I want to extend my thanks to Molecular Nutrition and SwolenONE for sending me a bottle of their stim free pre workout Peak Beta

[img]http://www.**********************/store/media/wysiwyg/Products/P/Molecular_Nutrition_Peak_Beta_ Footer.jpg[/img]

I have used c-o-p before at 2g's preworkout and during cardio with great endurance and am interested in the combined ingredients that make up the profile of Peak Beta. i will be reviewing 1 initial serving and then 2 for a combined 4g's c-o-p, i should also notice a small recovery increase with the extra dose of l-carnitine...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

So first initial 4 caps was 30min pwo tonight with bcaa's. I worked some shoulders tonight and stressed the rear delts. My endurance was strong with a decent pump and put up more weight than normal on seated military presses. I didn't notice much difference from my normal pwo stack and working out so late in the evening meant most of my calories were already consumed......
    www.lgsciences.com
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Subbed!

You'll likely want to go for 6-8 caps per training day, I like 6 pre and 2 post the best for endurance and recovery.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Subbed!

You'll likely want to go for 6-8 caps per training day, I like 6 pre and 2 post the best for endurance and recovery.
    Yeah I will more than likely go with 8 pwo. I wanted to gauge the initial serving size solo at first. Do you feel a difference with 2 post?
    www.lgsciences.com
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

I havent noticed any real difference versus 8 pre. I just tend to take a big handful of pills pre so I save the last 2 for postWO with Universal Torrent. I figure the added lclt post cant hurt as I usually also take SP Max which also has lclt so Im getting 2+g there.

8 pre should be perfect.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

last night i dosed 8 caps pwo with my normal stack:
    8 caps peak beta
    1g agmatine
    6g cit mal
    1 scoop glycomix
    1 cap Nforce

my personal best on squats is/was 275x1 with decent form and struggling at the top, ironically i put up 275x2 with little struggle so it was a new best for me. felt little fatigue as well and towards the end i finished with high rep leg ext and 15 minutes LISS. Zero DOMS to report as of now which is nice, limping after leg day SUX!
    i will lower dose to 6 caps next go around, to see how i feel, if all goes well it means the product wil last longer making it a great value vs quanity...
    www.lgsciences.com
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Very nice, A TON of PR's have been reported in the PB+ logs so Im excited to see if this upward trend in strength keeps building throughout the log!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Subbed. I've made this a staple of mine since I logged it a while back. Enjoy it!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Subbed. I've made this a staple of mine since I logged it a while back. Enjoy it!
    Good deal....so far I feel like it will be a new staple of mine as well....
    www.lgsciences.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

i decided to stay with 8 caps pwo...trained chest on friday night and though i rarely go for pr's on chest but i went heavier than normal and stayed in my 8-10 rep range, meaning i put up more weight without sacrificing reps. endurance was fantastic and very little fatigue was presence, moderate pumps in pecs and tri's with zero DOMS. pwo breakdown:
    8 caps peak beta
    1g agmatine
    6g cit mal
    1 scoop of alphamine
    www.lgsciences.com
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Good deal....so far I feel like it will be a new staple of mine as well....
    Great to hear!

i decided to stay with 8 caps pwo...trained chest on friday night and though i rarely go for pr's on chest but i went heavier than normal and stayed in my 8-10 rep range, meaning i put up more weight without sacrificing reps. endurance was fantastic and very little fatigue was presence, moderate pumps in pecs and tri's with zero DOMS. pwo breakdown:
    8 caps peak beta
    1g agmatine
    6g cit mal
    1 scoop of alphamine
    Hell of a preWO stack right there!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

update:
    this past week has been alittle high paced with my career changeand squeezing in some training. managed to hit 3 training sessions and a good cardio session, i did try something different this week at work:
    chest - incline work, hammer strength press, cables, smith machine...all heavy weight lower rep work, i feel very strong as of lately and very motivated in life.
    back - rows, rows, and more rows! bent over bb, hammer strength single arm, seated cable... again high weight lower rep, 185lb x 6 on bent bb rows is a new pr, not that i care in general but repping for 6 felt great and could have gone higher but not chancing a pulled bicep...
    legs - squats, 6 sets of 5-6 up to 245lbs, not looking for huge numbers here but more so some hypertrophy. just starting building the trunks as of the last year and slowly increase squat max. plus knees are bothering me as of lately. knee wraps maybe?
    cardio - hiit, jumprope and mini stairs, 40 min total
    work related - so a few days this week i had to carry plumbing fixtures up 7 flights of stairs all day for a big commercial job im running. needless to say its exhausting! first day i did not dose peak beta, the second day i did.....

i dosed 8 caps before each exercise, i can feel a huge difference in endurance and less fatigue across the board. the biggest difference was made for the pre work dosing in which i did 4 caps before and 4 caps at lunch. i carried on longer through out the day before starting to tire out. i felt i had a few hours of extra endurance which almost lasted the majority of an 8 hour day. this wont happen all the time but i thought it was a good chance to try something different for dosing to make the product more versatile.
    peak beta is definately impressing me so far with increasing endurance for my exercises, not looking for increased pump so im not concerned about no production although it provide decent pumps on its own. im getting some doms lately but its expected with the increased weight on my lifts...
    now off to hit some chest!
    www.lgsciences.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

chest yesterday:
    more incline work;
    smith machine
    dumb bell press
    cables
    dips
    tri push downs

all high rep sets and had one helluva pump! i was fasted during training and still had plenty of life left in my lifts but called it quits once hunger set in....

8 caps peak beta
    2 scoops alphamine
    2 caps pr-xt
    bulk cit mal

all in all a great workout and just as expected, looking forward to 2morrows training session
    www.lgsciences.com
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Really great feedback thus far, we appreciate all the detail especially considering how busy your schedule is!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

A few updates:
    I've had 3 more workouts plus a few small doses pre cardio. Strength is still the same with a few extra reps here and there on power lifts. I've dropped iso movements to focus more on compounds and to focus on some weak spots like my quads. Some typical dosing protocols are:
    Training:
    8 caps peak beta
    2 caps pr-xt
    1 scoop alphamine
    6g cit mal
    1g agmatine
    Cardio
    3 caps peak beta
    2 scoops alphamine

Sometimes I use glycomix with Nforce on days I'm lacking calories. So far this experience is nothing but positive's, absolutely no sides or cons to this product. Only a few caps left
    www.lgsciences.com
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Just saying that I have been using Peak Beta for quite a while - it's great s*^t! Tried all kinds of dosing. 6 caps an hour before workout on an empty stomach with just water (before taking any other pre-workout) works best for me. I found greater than 6 caps to not help and 4 nothing like 6.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Just saying that I have been using Peak Beta for quite a while - it's great s*^t! Tried all kinds of dosing. 6 caps an hour before workout on an empty stomach with just water (before taking any other pre-workout) works best for me. I found greater than 6 caps to not help and 4 nothing like 6.
    8 seems to be working fine, 6 caps will definitely let the bottle last longer
    www.lgsciences.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

took last 6 caps this morning before squats...
    6 caps peak beta
    2 prxt
    1 nxt
    2 scoops alphamine
    1g agmatine

put up 285 for 1 which is a new 1 rep max, good way to end the log, lol.......

so here it is in a nutshell, i started using peak beta about a month ago at 8 caps pre workout, cardio, and whatever exhausting activity i endured. i have had great results with every dose and absolutely zero negatives. At 8 caps the bottle would last a month and at 4 caps the bottle would last a while for workout days only. When peak beta was dosed solo it did provide some moderate pumps and i can feel a difference in recovery. the combination of the 3 actives work perfectly for a great workout experience. this product makes for a perfect stacker to any pre workout and can be used on its own. i have managed to pick up a few bottles of XFA which will be logged as well during my next pct. i would have to give this product 10's across the board....

Thanks again to MN for the chance to review this product...
    www.lgsciences.com
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear you are one of the many enjoying Peak Beta+!

took last 6 caps this morning before squats...
    6 caps peak beta
    2 prxt
    1 nxt
    2 scoops alphamine
    1g agmatine

put up 285 for 1 which is a new 1 rep max, good way to end the log, lol.......

so here it is in a nutshell, i started using peak beta about a month ago at 8 caps pre workout, cardio, and whatever exhausting activity i endured. i have had great results with every dose and absolutely zero negatives. At 8 caps the bottle would last a month and at 4 caps the bottle would last a while for workout days only. When peak beta was dosed solo it did provide some moderate pumps and i can feel a difference in recovery. the combination of the 3 actives work perfectly for a great workout experience. this product makes for a perfect stacker to any pre workout and can be used on its own. i have managed to pick up a few bottles of XFA which will be logged as well during my next pct. i would have to give this product 10's across the board....

Thanks again to MN for the chance to review this product...
    Thanks you for the terrific review and very well kept log. We greatly appreciate it, and are very glad to hear all of our testers reporting unanimously positive feedback!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear you are one of the many enjoying Peak Beta+!

Thanks you for the terrific review and very well kept log. We greatly appreciate it, and are very glad to hear all of our testers reporting unanimously positive feedback!
    You got it bud.... I enjoyed the experience
    www.lgsciences.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4 Loggers Needed for Molecular Nutrition Peak Beta+
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 05:42 PM
  2. Taurus Nutrition M1P stack (sponsored log)
    By jherman08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 03:29 AM
  3. Molecular Nutrition Needs 4 Peak Beta Loggers!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 12:10 PM
  4. Putting Molecular Nutritions tingle-free Peak beta to the test
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 09:02 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 03:24 PM