Getting High with Athletix ( High Volume & Acute FX stack) - AnabolicMinds.com

Getting High with Athletix ( High Volume & Acute FX stack)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Getting High with Athletix ( High Volume & Acute FX stack)

Want to thank Athletix for giving me this chance to log such a promising stack.
    The Stack:
    High Volume
    Athletix High Volume (295 grams): Discount High Volume Supplements

Acute FX
    Athletix Acute FX (80 Capsules): Discount Acute FX Supplements

Not much at this point to add to what the write ups say. Except this I was so shameless in my begging to get a chance to log these because these ingredients work. After countless hour of research over the last several months I've been making my own prework out with most of the same ingredients. There are several that I'm not familiar with, but I've come to trust Athletix. I alway change up my routine and start my logs on Sunday so that's when the fun will really start.
    I'll try to outline my diet and training style before hand to give everyone an idea on where I'm starting at. Please feel free to comment and give advice who knows I might even listen to it lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed!

I think you will be impressed with the Plantago, for me not only am I seeing a boost in endurance but overall strength in the gym. Super excited to follow this log!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In, good luck bro!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Subbed!

I think you will be impressed with the Plantago, for me not only am I seeing a boost in endurance but overall strength in the gym. Super excited to follow this log!
    Some strength gains would be nice I've been losing strength. Since trying to lean out and run 3 times a week.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    In, good luck bro!
    Thanks man good to have yah along for the ride
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    In!
    Everytime I see DJ for the last 24 hours the thing that pops in my head is, "WHAT UP DOG?" lol That vid was awesome.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

Everytime I see DJ for the last 24 hours the thing that pops in my head is, "WHAT UP DOG?" lol That vid was awesome.
    Haha yeaaa that was a fun one to make
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Thank everyone for the support. Just getting home from being out of town all weekend so it looks like the fun will have to wait another day. Don't want to start off on a half hearted rushed workout
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Was a nice PR in that video....'DOOOOGGGG'
    FINAFLEX REP
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Was a nice PR in that video....'DOOOOGGGG'
    Thanks dawg
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Ok sorry about the delayed start. Pushed this back a few days because after being on the run all week end and never getting more than 5.5 hr of sleep at night. I've come down with a bit of a cold. Wanted to give myself a little break before going gang busters on this log. I have autoimmune disease so I have to be more careful then most and tend to over train easily. All that having been said I feel fairly decent today so I gonna go hit the weights.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Ok here goes workout #1 this is my normal Monday workout. I did tomorrow's yesterday since it a lighter workout. Normally today would be a running day (4 miles) I just started this new routine ( my second week) and I'm still dialing in weights and reps but today seem pretty much spot on. (S.s= superset) 60 second pause then repeat.

Warm up
    Bench 190 3x7
    S.s. w/ back fly 35 3x10
    Incline Db press 45 3x10
    Bb row 135 x 8 x3
    Incline peck fly to failure
    One arm row 25 to failure
    Crunches
    S.s. w/ jump rope 3sets
    Cool down
    This routine leaves me completely winded by the end and I've had to drop weight and rep from what I had been doing but hopefully it will help my cardio for running and ill drop a few pounds.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Great upate!

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

I forgot to state that I was only using 2 pills of Acute Fx and 1 scoop of High Volume. The pumps where good but not what some other people are reporting, but I'm only at half dosage so not surprising. It's been over 2 hrs though and I still have a bit of my pump from earlier.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I forgot to state that I was only using 2 pills of Acute Fx and 1 scoop of High Volume. The pumps where good but not what some other people are reporting, but I'm only at half dosage so not surprising. It's been over 2 hrs though and I still have a bit of my pump from earlier.
    Once you get into higher doses of both the pumps will become substantial. And they linger well after your workout is over. Like go to bed and wake up still pumped.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Nice update Naddanme. Once you hit full dose you'll be rocking the pumps..
    FINAFLEX REP
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Yeah wait until your up to the full dose, I really havn't came across anything else like this combo yet for pre-workouts.

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Thanks guys I agree ^^ I'm going to stick with the same dosing tonight for my run. Then bump it up for my next weight session. I don't want to much calf pumps when I'm in the middle of a run.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Well turns out there's such a thing as to much pump. I took 2 Acute FX and one scoop of High Volume 25 min before my run. But I got bad calf and lower back pumps. Ended up cutting my run back to 3.5 miles (48 min) So looks like I'll not be using High Volume on run days. That just means more for my weight training days lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Well turns out there's such a thing as to much pump. I took 2 Acute FX and one scoop of High Volume 25 min before my run. But I got bad calf and lower back pumps. Ended up cutting my run back to 3.5 miles (48 min) So looks like I'll not be using High Volume on run days. That just means more for my weight training days lol
    For me I find it boosts my running if I only take 1 scoop of High Volume and no Acute FX. It's probably the big amount of Agmatine giving you the pumps. I would try doing 1 scoop with no acute fx your next run, or just do Acute FX and no high volume.

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

I've been using Acute FX for awhile and never had much of a problem. I think it's the combination of both.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I've been using Acute FX for awhile and never had much of a problem. I think it's the combination of both.

Yeah probably the high amount of Agmatine doing it with them both combined.

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

I have had this issue with some other pump products. I will remember that effect when I start mine.
    FINAFLEX REP
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Well I have to go in for dental surgery today. So I doubt I'll be doing much of a workout but I should be back on track in a day or two.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Well I have to go in for dental surgery today. So I doubt I'll be doing much of a workout but I should be back on track in a day or two.
    Thats never fun!

Hope it all goes well

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

I Hate Dentist sorry to any dentist that are on this forum. I went in for an implant. Basically they drilled a hole in my jaw and then screwed a insert into in with a ratchet. Which sucks enough on its own but then they changed my appointment time without telling me. This caused me to miss my next appointment so now I have to wait until Thursday to get my temporary tooth replaced.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I Hate Dentist sorry to any dentist that are on this forum. I went in for an implant. Basically they drilled a hole in my jaw and then screwed a insert into in with a ratchet. Which sucks enough on its own but then they changed my appointment time without telling me. This caused me to miss my next appointment so now I have to wait until Thursday to get my temporary tooth replaced.

:/ that sucks, I feel your pain, I've dlet with some horrible dentists where I live. Once went in and the dentist tells me it's gonna cost $1000's and has to give me 4 root canals. I go to a different dentist and he says the other dentist is a scam artist, you only need 1 root canal or you can pull it. So I just got it pulled since it was a back tooth, save myself a grand lol

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

It's really sad when you can't trust people in those types of positions. Atleast you didn't fall for it. Mine was a workmanship comp. claim from last fall, so it didn't cost me anything except time off work.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Well good to hear you don't have to pay for it at least.

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Took Saturday off still wasn't feeling great. I think the Antibiotics are worse the the surgery sometimes. I did a light version of my arm day on Sunday. Should be back to regular today for my run.

Warmup
    Pull-up 3x7
    S.s Tricep cable pull down 135 3x10
    Standing Db curl 35 3x8
    S.s skull crusher 85 3x10
    Usually I'll finish arms with curl and bench dips to failure.
    Next ill do Lat pull downs 165 3x10
    Finish with HIT crunches and jump rope.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Today is a run day but since i skipped lat pull down I thru them in before doing my run. I went with 3 Acute FX and held off on the High volume. I still got some serious calf pumps but not like the other day and they started to relax after 3 miles. I also popped 2 titanium older style before my run also.

Warmup
    Lat pull down 165 3x10
    6.5 mile run (82 min)
    Not my best time but solid considering I've missed a few runs lately.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Great updates!

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

HOLY Veins Batman!!!
    Today workout went pretty good. There is a group of people from out of town that me and my wife have been showing around almost every night this week. It's been fun but making it hard to stick to a good routine and diet. I didn't get home till 8:30ish so I went light on the Acute FX only 2 pill was afraid I might have trouble getting to sleep taking them so late. But I did finally up my High Volume dose to 2 scoop. Got a good pump that's mostly still around but the thing that really got me is the crazy veins in my forearms especially. I'm not the leanest guy so usually don't get a lot of vein popping. But today they where in full force lol

Today workout
    Struggled a bit with my bench but I did up 5 lbs over last week. ( still dealing with the antibiotic crap's they leave me feel kind of worn out all the time)

Warm up
    Bench 195 3x7
    S.s.w/ 35 3x10
    Incline Db press 45 3x10
    S.s w/ Bb row 135 3x8
    Incline pec fly to failure
    One arm row to failure
    Crunches
    S.s w/ jump rope
    3 sets
    Cool down
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

I hate sticking to good eating regiments ;( so much fun to pig out instead... Always seem to have some of my best lifts the day after too. Lol.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Sick update!

Gotta love the Acute FX/High Volume combo for vascularity.

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Great updates! Not a bad time either for 6.5miles bro..
    FINAFLEX REP
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Great updates! Not a bad time either for 6.5miles bro..
    Thank my best so far is 77 min
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Thank my best so far is 77 min
    Nice.. I am slowlly working back up to 6 miles.. doing 3-4 miles each morning at the moment. Used to run 6-8miles everyday but my knees were felt like they were breaking so had to dial it back a little.
    FINAFLEX REP
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Nice.. I am slowlly working back up to 6 miles.. doing 3-4 miles each morning at the moment. Used to run 6-8miles everyday but my knees were felt like they were breaking so had to dial it back a little.
    Thats the biggest thing holding me back. I've tried everything I can think of without much success. If I take anytime off right now though I'll never make my race.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports High Volume and Acute FX Stack Log
    By The Solution in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 03:21 PM
  2. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:29 PM
  3. Wilpit gets Athletic with Athletix's Titanuim
    By Wilpit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 03:24 PM
  4. Athletix NEW High Volume & Acute FX Stack!(Loggers needed)
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 08:36 PM
  5. Athletx High Volume and Acute FX Sample review
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 02:18 PM