Getting High with Athletix ( High Volume & Acute FX stack)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Want to thank Athletix for giving me this chance to log such a promising stack.
The Stack:
High Volume
Athletix High Volume (295 grams): Discount High Volume Supplements

Acute FX
Athletix Acute FX (80 Capsules): Discount Acute FX Supplements

Not much at this point to add to what the write ups say. Except this I was so shameless in my begging to get a chance to log these because these ingredients work. After countless hour of research over the last several months I've been making my own prework out with most of the same ingredients. There are several that I'm not familiar with, but I've come to trust Athletix. I alway change up my routine and start my logs on Sunday so that's when the fun will really start.
I'll try to outline my diet and training style before hand to give everyone an idea on where I'm starting at. Please feel free to comment and give advice who knows I might even listen to it lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

I think you will be impressed with the Plantago, for me not only am I seeing a boost in endurance but overall strength in the gym. Super excited to follow this log!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

I think you will be impressed with the Plantago, for me not only am I seeing a boost in endurance but overall strength in the gym. Super excited to follow this log!
Some strength gains would be nice I've been losing strength. Since trying to lean out and run 3 times a week.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everytime I see DJ for the last 24 hours the thing that pops in my head is, "WHAT UP DOG?" lol That vid was awesome.
Haha yeaaa that was a fun one to make

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Thank everyone for the support. Just getting home from being out of town all weekend so it looks like the fun will have to wait another day. Don't want to start off on a half hearted rushed workout

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Ok sorry about the delayed start. Pushed this back a few days because after being on the run all week end and never getting more than 5.5 hr of sleep at night. I've come down with a bit of a cold. Wanted to give myself a little break before going gang busters on this log. I have autoimmune disease so I have to be more careful then most and tend to over train easily. All that having been said I feel fairly decent today so I gonna go hit the weights.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Ok here goes workout #1 this is my normal Monday workout. I did tomorrow's yesterday since it a lighter workout. Normally today would be a running day (4 miles) I just started this new routine ( my second week) and I'm still dialing in weights and reps but today seem pretty much spot on. (S.s= superset) 60 second pause then repeat.

Warm up
Bench 190 3x7
S.s. w/ back fly 35 3x10
Incline Db press 45 3x10
Bb row 135 x 8 x3
Incline peck fly to failure
One arm row 25 to failure
Crunches
S.s. w/ jump rope 3sets
Cool down
This routine leaves me completely winded by the end and I've had to drop weight and rep from what I had been doing but hopefully it will help my cardio for running and ill drop a few pounds.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great upate!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to state that I was only using 2 pills of Acute Fx and 1 scoop of High Volume. The pumps where good but not what some other people are reporting, but I'm only at half dosage so not surprising. It's been over 2 hrs though and I still have a bit of my pump from earlier.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot to state that I was only using 2 pills of Acute Fx and 1 scoop of High Volume. The pumps where good but not what some other people are reporting, but I'm only at half dosage so not surprising. It's been over 2 hrs though and I still have a bit of my pump from earlier.
Once you get into higher doses of both the pumps will become substantial. And they linger well after your workout is over. Like go to bed and wake up still pumped.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update Naddanme. Once you hit full dose you'll be rocking the pumps..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah wait until your up to the full dose, I really havn't came across anything else like this combo yet for pre-workouts.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I agree ^^ I'm going to stick with the same dosing tonight for my run. Then bump it up for my next weight session. I don't want to much calf pumps when I'm in the middle of a run.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well turns out there's such a thing as to much pump. I took 2 Acute FX and one scoop of High Volume 25 min before my run. But I got bad calf and lower back pumps. Ended up cutting my run back to 3.5 miles (48 min) So looks like I'll not be using High Volume on run days. That just means more for my weight training days lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well turns out there's such a thing as to much pump. I took 2 Acute FX and one scoop of High Volume 25 min before my run. But I got bad calf and lower back pumps. Ended up cutting my run back to 3.5 miles (48 min) So looks like I'll not be using High Volume on run days. That just means more for my weight training days lol
For me I find it boosts my running if I only take 1 scoop of High Volume and no Acute FX. It's probably the big amount of Agmatine giving you the pumps. I would try doing 1 scoop with no acute fx your next run, or just do Acute FX and no high volume.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Acute FX for awhile and never had much of a problem. I think it's the combination of both.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using Acute FX for awhile and never had much of a problem. I think it's the combination of both.

Yeah probably the high amount of Agmatine doing it with them both combined.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had this issue with some other pump products. I will remember that effect when I start mine.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well I have to go in for dental surgery today. So I doubt I'll be doing much of a workout but I should be back on track in a day or two.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have to go in for dental surgery today. So I doubt I'll be doing much of a workout but I should be back on track in a day or two.
Thats never fun!

Hope it all goes well :)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I Hate Dentist sorry to any dentist that are on this forum. I went in for an implant. Basically they drilled a hole in my jaw and then screwed a insert into in with a ratchet. Which sucks enough on its own but then they changed my appointment time without telling me. This caused me to miss my next appointment so now I have to wait until Thursday to get my temporary tooth replaced.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Hate Dentist sorry to any dentist that are on this forum. I went in for an implant. Basically they drilled a hole in my jaw and then screwed a insert into in with a ratchet. Which sucks enough on its own but then they changed my appointment time without telling me. This caused me to miss my next appointment so now I have to wait until Thursday to get my temporary tooth replaced.

:/ that sucks, I feel your pain, I've dlet with some horrible dentists where I live. Once went in and the dentist tells me it's gonna cost $1000's and has to give me 4 root canals. I go to a different dentist and he says the other dentist is a scam artist, you only need 1 root canal or you can pull it. So I just got it pulled since it was a back tooth, save myself a grand lol

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
It's really sad when you can't trust people in those types of positions. Atleast you didn't fall for it. Mine was a workmanship comp. claim from last fall, so it didn't cost me anything except time off work.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well good to hear you don't have to pay for it at least.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Took Saturday off still wasn't feeling great. I think the Antibiotics are worse the the surgery sometimes. I did a light version of my arm day on Sunday. Should be back to regular today for my run.

Warmup
Pull-up 3x7
S.s Tricep cable pull down 135 3x10
Standing Db curl 35 3x8
S.s skull crusher 85 3x10
Usually I'll finish arms with curl and bench dips to failure.
Next ill do Lat pull downs 165 3x10
Finish with HIT crunches and jump rope.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Today is a run day but since i skipped lat pull down I thru them in before doing my run. I went with 3 Acute FX and held off on the High volume. I still got some serious calf pumps but not like the other day and they started to relax after 3 miles. I also popped 2 titanium older style before my run also.

Warmup
Lat pull down 165 3x10
6.5 mile run (82 min)
Not my best time but solid considering I've missed a few runs lately.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
HOLY Veins Batman!!!
Today workout went pretty good. There is a group of people from out of town that me and my wife have been showing around almost every night this week. It's been fun but making it hard to stick to a good routine and diet. I didn't get home till 8:30ish so I went light on the Acute FX only 2 pill was afraid I might have trouble getting to sleep taking them so late. But I did finally up my High Volume dose to 2 scoop. Got a good pump that's mostly still around but the thing that really got me is the crazy veins in my forearms especially. I'm not the leanest guy so usually don't get a lot of vein popping. But today they where in full force lol

Today workout
Struggled a bit with my bench but I did up 5 lbs over last week. ( still dealing with the antibiotic crap's they leave me feel kind of worn out all the time)

Warm up
Bench 195 3x7
S.s.w/ 35 3x10
Incline Db press 45 3x10
S.s w/ Bb row 135 3x8
Incline pec fly to failure
One arm row to failure
Crunches
S.s w/ jump rope
3 sets
Cool down

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate sticking to good eating regiments ;( so much fun to pig out instead... Always seem to have some of my best lifts the day after too. Lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick update!

Gotta love the Acute FX/High Volume combo for vascularity.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank my best so far is 77 min
Nice.. I am slowlly working back up to 6 miles.. doing 3-4 miles each morning at the moment. Used to run 6-8miles everyday but my knees were felt like they were breaking so had to dial it back a little.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Nice.. I am slowlly working back up to 6 miles.. doing 3-4 miles each morning at the moment. Used to run 6-8miles everyday but my knees were felt like they were breaking so had to dial it back a little.
Thats the biggest thing holding me back. I've tried everything I can think of without much success. If I take anytime off right now though I'll never make my race.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
My life is insane lol. There was no way of sticking to my routine with people visiting this week but I've done ok in everything but diet. Well everyone has gone home so I should be back to a normal schedule tomorrow. I did manage to throw in some back and shoulder work on Friday and Saturday but I didn't really track rep and weight that close.
Now to today me and the wife where watching my 3 month old nephew most of the day so I didn't want to do my normal run because it take about 3 hrs. So I did tomorrow's workout ( only about 1 hr) instead. So half way thru working out in my basement my sister comes back and her older son (7 yrs old ) come in to see me end up taking an 1/2 hr break in the middle of workout. Anyhow despite this and doing my workout fasted it still went well and had great pumps even to the point of being painful in my triceps. I didn't notice as much in my biceps I'm thinking do to lower rep range.

Warm up 2 mile walk pushing baby carriage
Pull up 3x7
S.s w/ tri pull down 135 3x10
Standing Db curl 35 3x8
S.s w/ skull crusher 85 3x10
Seated Db curl 25 to failure
Bench dips to failure
Leg raise S.s w/
Jump rope HIT
Cool down

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Can you blame me for choosing this over a 3 hour run

image.jpg

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well today was my long run day and I set a PR so I'm pretty stoked. I think I found what works best for me on runs also. I took 1 Acute FX with some BA and COP a few minutes before leaving. Then filled my shaker ( 24oz) with 2 more caps of Acute FX and 14 grams of 8:1 Bcaa's and presto new PR.
12.8 miles in 2hrs 40 min
that's right on my target pace of 12.5 min a mile.
What makes this even better is I don't warm up before hand I just walk the first 2 miles and stop a few times to stretch. The route I took today is brutal too several long and steep hill. I'm still way behind on my training and running out of time but today made me feel like I will at least be able to finish my race in a few weeks.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good updates & a damn precious baby!!! I've got a 5 & a 3 year old. They're my freaking world!!!

Oh, this looks to be the next preworkout stack I get. I've already used the Acute by itself & absolutely loved it. I could only imagine the two combined.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Good updates & a damn precious baby!!! I've got a 5 & a 3 year old. They're my freaking world!!!

Oh, this looks to be the next preworkout stack I get. I've already used the Acute by itself & absolutely loved it. I could only imagine the two combined.
Yea I've got 3 tubs of Acute FX but the High Volume really takes it to the next level.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Felt pretty beastly in the gym today. Today is my lightest weight day of the week focusing on two of my weak areas Lats and shoulders. I could really get a good mind muscle connection today especially after first few set got the pump going, this has been one of my biggest problems with working Lats so I'm defiantly stoked about that.

Started with clean to presses which I haven't done in months and they alway kick my but and make me feel like a pansy. Lol

Warm up
Clean to press 135 3x3 ( 60sec rest)
Wide grip lat pull down 165 4x12
S.s w/ Arnold press 35 4x10
Narrow grip lat pull 150 to failure
S.s w/ Db shoulder press 35 to failure
15" box step 90lbs 3x8
S.s w/bicycle crunches
Cool down

I hate not doing squats right now but there's no way my knees can take them and 3 days a week running and I've only got 6 wks to my race.