Flexing with FinaFLEX- triple stack!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    396760

    Flexing with FinaFLEX- triple stack!!!


    First a big thanks goes out to all the people at Finaflex for supplying me the triple stack.

    Triple stack items:

    1)Pure test :
    A DAA supplement used to boost test or in PCT for recovery.
    Dosage: 4 caps at wake

    2)FinaFlex Revolution PCT:

    This is an all in one PCT type supplement to handle estrogen, cort, cardiovascular support, liver enzyme support, and prostate support! This will compliment the DAA very well and keep the test:estro ratio in my favor.
    Dosage: 2 caps at bedtime

    3)FinaFlex Active Multi:

    A standard multi vitamin with essential aminos and my favorite digestive health! I really hope it shines in the digestive department because I Was born with one of the worst stomach ever, so ill take this with my breakfast (my worst meal of hte day digestive wise) to guague its effect.

    Dosage: 4 caps after morning workout = about 1-2:00pm

    My stats: 218 height 5.5 and BF uncertain

    Goals: I am still cutting for summer. I hope to cut as clean as possible. I have made alot of freaky mass and I am in no way willing to lose that.

    Training: I train 6x per week. one muscle group per day with 1.5 hours of weight. Sometimes I max out and other week I just focus on contractions. I have been bbing for over 17 years now. In all that time I know what works and what doesn't. I dont keep a set routine..at this age I go by feeling.

    Diet- Right now protein intake about 250g . Carbs are cut to less than 80g. I eat 6 to 7 meals a day. I do sometime up carbs on leg day.

    Other supplements

    ALRI chained out reaction- carb mix with some whey isolate- this is taken post workout
    omega 3- 4000
    -preworkout may be added.

    Areas of focus- right now are legs and calves. Also Abs

    Let see how this stack goes!!!!!

  2. Registered User
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    396760

    DAY 1 -DELTS-TRAPS

    FRONT RAISES DB on incline bench- 20,25,25 -3 SETS 10-12 reps
    Plates Raises- 45 then 35 -3 set 8-10 reps
    Cable Raises- 80,90,100 - 3 sets 10 reps

    Rope Delt pulls- 60,70,80,90 - 4 sets 10-20 reps
    Rear cable flys- 40,45,50 - 3 sets 10-20 reps
    Rear Delt machine- 70,80,90,100 -4 sets 10-20 reps

    Side Delt machine - 90,100,110 -3 sets 10 reps
    Cable side raises-35,40,45 - 3 set 8-10 reps
    DB cable side raises 15,20,25-3 sets 10 reps

    Traps
    Sitted trap machine reverse sitted 3x45 each side - 3 sets
    Standing trap machine - reverse grip-4x45 each side- 3 sets
    standing trap plate raises to failure 20-30 reps range

    Took all the stack at the above dosages. The only thing to note was that after the Active Multi- I had neon yellow pee. My body is using what it can and getting rid of the rest. But vit and minerals are for me need alot due to heavy sweat almost all the time.
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Whewwww, great start already and im along for the ride!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,033
    Rep Power
    9777682

    yeahhh, logs dropping, enthused to follow your thoughts!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Here we go... another good start to a promising log.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,856
    Rep Power
    1919553

    This is going to be fun....subbed ofcourse
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  7. Registered User
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    396760

    DAY 2 - ABS and Calves total time around 1:30

    I take a day out to work core. Core to me is very important muscle group. Lots of crunches and leg lefts and ab wheels..
    For calves just heavy standing raises the leg press raises and donkey calf machine
    Also 25 min of rowing machine was done

    Took all the stack at the above dosages. I feel strong and the Active Multi has some affects in the GI. I have been doing #2 with ease and not so constipated. I have been taking it post workout-just to replace everything I loss in sweat. The FinaFlex Revolution PCT and pure-test are taken but so far nothing to note on them.
  8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    DAY 2 - ABS and Calves total time around 1:30

    I take a day out to work core. Core to me is very important muscle group. Lots of crunches and leg lefts and ab wheels..
    For calves just heavy standing raises the leg press raises and donkey calf machine
    Also 25 min of rowing machine was done

    Took all the stack at the above dosages. I feel strong and the Active Multi has some affects in the GI. I have been doing #2 with ease and not so constipated. I have been taking it post workout-just to replace everything I loss in sweat. The FinaFlex Revolution PCT and pure-test are taken but so far nothing to note on them.
    Sounds like a pretty brutal core workout. Glad to hear the active multi is keeping things regular, thats always nice.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Aloha
  10. Registered User
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    396760

    DAY 3- LEGS

    LEGS

    QUAD
    DB squat 120s 3 sets -10 reps
    Leg Press 45x7,6,5 plates each side -2 set per plate- 6 set total -10-12 reps
    Vertical leg press 5 plates -3 sets 10-12 reps
    Charles Glass Single legged Leg press(this is one legged side tilt leg press-targets outer sweep)- 2x45 each side-3 sets 10 reps
    Leg extension- to failure

    HAMS

    standing leg curls- 35,40,45,50- 3 sets 10-20 reps
    Laying leg curls - 80,70,60,50,40,30 - 10-12 reps 6 sets
    high leg press 4x45 each side 3 sets 10 reps
    clean deadlift 1x45 -10-20 reps -3 sets

    Took all the stack at the above dosages. Leg went great. I have been off stims and my body feel great and recover is faster. This maybe due to vit and mineral replacement in Active Multi. Also legs are not cramping up on me- which usually happens on legs days. The FinaFlex Revolution PCT and pure-test are still to early to see any affect. but once they kickin I should be all set.
  11. Registered User
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    396760

    DAY 4 -ARMS
    Bicep
    EZ Curl Bar - 45 on each side- 4 set 10-12 reps
    lying incline curls DB 40,45,50- 3 sets 10 reps
    concentration curls superset 40 then 20- 3 set 10 reps.
    chain Curls -1 chain each side total weight each 45lbs-3 set 10 reps
    side Preacher Curls- 25,30,35 - 3 set 10-12 rep
    Overhead Cable Curl 35,40,45 - 3 set 10 reps

    Tricep
    Dip machine 120,130,140 10-3 set 10-20 reps
    Cable bar pushdowns 60,70,80 20 reps down and 20 reps reverse- total 3 sets
    overhead rope extensions 60,70,80 -- 3 set 10-20 reps
    dumbbell tricep kickback 15lbs - 3 set 20 reps
    v bar push downs 80,90,100 lbs -3 set 20 reps

    10 min elliptical and 20 min rowing machine

    Took all the stack at the above dosages. Great arm day..pumped up fast and just rode the pump. Before not to long workout was done. I felt strong and even at the end I had alot more in me. Continue to take Active Multi post-workout.. that for me seems to be the best time. I have used animal pack before and its just too many pills and overload in stuff...this seems to do the treat and less pills to take down.
  12. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    DAY 4 -ARMS
    Bicep
    EZ Curl Bar - 45 on each side- 4 set 10-12 reps
    lying incline curls DB 40,45,50- 3 sets 10 reps
    concentration curls superset 40 then 20- 3 set 10 reps.
    chain Curls -1 chain each side total weight each 45lbs-3 set 10 reps
    side Preacher Curls- 25,30,35 - 3 set 10-12 rep
    Overhead Cable Curl 35,40,45 - 3 set 10 reps

    Tricep
    Dip machine 120,130,140 10-3 set 10-20 reps
    Cable bar pushdowns 60,70,80 20 reps down and 20 reps reverse- total 3 sets
    overhead rope extensions 60,70,80 -- 3 set 10-20 reps
    dumbbell tricep kickback 15lbs - 3 set 20 reps
    v bar push downs 80,90,100 lbs -3 set 20 reps

    10 min elliptical and 20 min rowing machine

    Took all the stack at the above dosages. Great arm day..pumped up fast and just rode the pump. Before not to long workout was done. I felt strong and even at the end I had alot more in me. Continue to take Active Multi post-workout.. that for me seems to be the best time. I have used animal pack before and its just too many pills and overload in stuff...this seems to do the treat and less pills to take down.
    Great arm workout and gotta love just riding the pump! I am a pump chaser myself. Glad to hear the multi is treating you right. How are the other products treating you?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Registered User
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    396760

    DAY 5 -CHEST

    DB flat bench - 90,100,100 lbs -10 reps then 40- 10 reps-3 sets (superset)
    Hex Press- 40lbs- 10 reps- 3 sets
    Hammer strength flat bench press 3x45 each side-10 reps- 3 sets
    Cable incline bench 45,50,55 lbs --10 reps- 3set
    Hammer strength incline bench press 2x45 each side-10 reps- 3 sets
    cable cross over- 80,70,60,50 15 to 20 reps- 3 sets
    pec deck 70,80,90 15 to 20 reps- 3 sets.

    10 min elliptical and 20 min rowing machine

    Took all the stack at the above dosages. Active Multi still replacing sweated out vit and minerals. I am feeling a kick in of the Revolution PCT and pure test. My libido is higher and overall recovery is up. I have be getting better sleep with the nighttime dose. Chest workout was solid and chest is harder and thicker.
  14. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    DAY 5 -CHEST

    DB flat bench - 90,100,100 lbs -10 reps then 40- 10 reps-3 sets (superset)
    Hex Press- 40lbs- 10 reps- 3 sets
    Hammer strength flat bench press 3x45 each side-10 reps- 3 sets
    Cable incline bench 45,50,55 lbs --10 reps- 3set
    Hammer strength incline bench press 2x45 each side-10 reps- 3 sets
    cable cross over- 80,70,60,50 15 to 20 reps- 3 sets
    pec deck 70,80,90 15 to 20 reps- 3 sets.

    10 min elliptical and 20 min rowing machine

    Took all the stack at the above dosages. Active Multi still replacing sweated out vit and minerals. I am feeling a kick in of the Revolution PCT and pure test. My libido is higher and overall recovery is up. I have be getting better sleep with the nighttime dose. Chest workout was solid and chest is harder and thicker.
    Very nice workout. Your libido will be going crazy in no time i suspect! I know what it does for mine and it skyrockets it! Feels like im 14 again! Lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,856
    Rep Power
    1919553

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Very nice workout. Your libido will be going crazy in no time i suspect! I know what it does for mine and it skyrockets it! Feels like im 14 again! Lol
    14?....lol....uncontrolled boners all day long...

    Wished I could do it all over again, but with the knowledge I have now
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  16. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,416
    Rep Power
    7237672

    Keeeeel!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  17. Registered User
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    396760

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    14?....lol....uncontrolled boners all day long...

    Wished I could do it all over again, but with the knowledge I have now
    yep life sucks. When you know what the hell you are doing, then your to old to do it.
  18. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,033
    Rep Power
    9777682

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    yep life sucks. When you know what the hell you are doing, then your to old to do it.
    psssshaw - says who?
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  19. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    psssshaw - says who?
    Christopher Reeves.
  20. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,033
    Rep Power
    9777682

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Christopher Reeves.
    taroo - you certainly cannot do it when you are dead :RIP:

    when he was pushing them stem cells and getting treatment to try to fix his ass, I bet he was having it then tho
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  21. Registered User
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    396760

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    psssshaw - says who?
    yep- I was having a talk with my doctor and we are talking about lifting. I told him I am injury free so far at 35. He smiled and said "wait till you get into your 40s". I told him I plan to stay injury free all my lifting life. He told me "I wouldn't put money on it".
  22. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    yep- I was having a talk with my doctor and we are talking about lifting. I told him I am injury free so far at 35. He smiled and said "wait till you get into your 40s". I told him I plan to stay injury free all my lifting life. He told me "I wouldn't put money on it".
    We would cetainly be much less injury prone if we were smarter when we were younger.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Registered User
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    396760

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    We would cetainly be much less injury prone if we were smarter when we were younger.
    yep I agree. I did alot of stupid ego lifting back in my teen years.
  24. Registered User
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    396760

    The Revolution PCT is working good. I am coming off mithras cycle , but clomid run is over. I got great gains with mithras and really hoping to keep the freaky mass.
  25. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    The Revolution PCT is working good. I am coming off mithras cycle , but clomid run is over. I got great gains with mithras and really hoping to keep the freaky mass.
    Sounds good.

    Yes lift for results keep the ego at bay and you should be good.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,856
    Rep Power
    1919553

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    The Revolution PCT is working good. I am coming off mithras cycle , but clomid run is over. I got great gains with mithras and really hoping to keep the freaky mass.
    Sounds good bro...hearing different stories about mithras. Good and bad....guess it works different for everybody.(I have 2 bottles at home, saving it for later)

    Currently also on FINAFLEX PCT revolution and FINAFLEX Pure test...sweet as always
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  27. Registered User
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    396760

    Mithras is not as great as SD. Its a step down...but side where zero and good gains made.
  28. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,856
    Rep Power
    1919553

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Mithras is not as great as SD. Its a step down...but side where zero and good gains made.
    Sounds sweet bro....also glad the PCT revolution is treating you nice....let's keep those gains!!!! kill it trough PCT . Yeah buddy
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  29. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Mithras is not as great as SD. Its a step down...but side where zero and good gains made.
    I was curious about that one, have to look at some logs.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. Registered User
    hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    396760

    DAY 6- BACK

    Rope Lat Pull Down 40,50,60,70 4 sets- 10-20 reps
    Hammer strength Lat Pull Down wide 3x45 each side - 3 set 10 reps
    iso-lateral back rows wide- 4x45 each side -3 set 10 reps
    Lat Pull down bar- rest on static-straight up pull 120,140,160- 3 set 10 reps
    T-bar row- 3x45- 3 sets 10 reps then 2x45 rest on static -2 sets 10 reps
    Back row machine- 120,140,160 -3 sets 10 reps
    Lat pullover machine 4x35 -rest on static - 3 set 10 to 20 reps

    Taking all the stack. The Active multi working great..I have seen that my joints are more fluid...not alot of the popping and cracking sound. Also GI system and going to bathroom easier and more often. The puretest DAA and the PCT supplements are making PCT great....I feel strong and in a great mood.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FINA[be]FLEXing with Finaflex BCAA/SAA + CLA
    By gokix811 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 378
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 01:31 PM
  2. Recomping with Athletix triple stack + others...
    By bangedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 02:21 PM
  3. Stacking Finaflex 1 Andro with Finaflex EPI-V Question
    By mrhoward1ga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 08:43 AM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 03:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in