A Month of R&R w/ FinaFlex

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I love being gone for awhile, and coming back to this kind of feedback
    very nice, glad to hear you are enjoying and all is productive sean
    Well thanks man! And good job yourself there bud. It's very impressive.

Yesterday's session:

Deload Bench Press

Bench Press
    185x2x10

Dips
    25x8
    35x8
    45x2x8
    35x8

Catback Rows
    Doubled Light x5x15

Banded Resisted Rolling Tri Ext/Seated DB Cleans/DB Curls

Shoulders were blah. Decent session at least. Ive dragged ass the last two days at work. We'll see how the grip holds up under increased percentages. Tuck felt good, and found an even better spot for my feet for leg drive.

I'm off today, and I'll squat tomorrow.

The last two nights were G8less and I slept like crap both nights so I looked forward to the next few days with it. Although, tomorrow will most likely be my last serving of BCAA+SAA
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

Well thanks man! And good job yourself there bud. It's very impressive.

Yesterday's session:

Deload Bench Press

Bench Press
    185x2x10

Dips
    25x8
    35x8
    45x2x8
    35x8

Catback Rows
    Doubled Light x5x15

Banded Resisted Rolling Tri Ext/Seated DB Cleans/DB Curls

Shoulders were blah. Decent session at least. Ive dragged ass the last two days at work. We'll see how the grip holds up under increased percentages. Tuck felt good, and found an even better spot for my feet for leg drive.

I'm off today, and I'll squat tomorrow.

The last two nights were G8less and I slept like crap both nights so I looked forward to the next few days with it. Although, tomorrow will most likely be my last serving of BCAA+SAA
    Last day of bcaa saa buy more ASAP!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. Deload Squat
    http://youtu.be/eKorvlCHRjA
    Warmup
    -Hip distractions
    -HF Stretch
    -Lacrosse ball mash side hip-just above the femur, using leg mobilization to floss, hip flexors
    -Banded Olympic wall squat with IF/ER
    -V sit-ups
    -Mountain Climbers

Dynamic Effort SSB Box Squat
    265x5x2
    315x4x2

Front Squat
    225x5
    275x5
    315x3
    365x3 PR
    315x3
    275x5
    225x5 Paused Reps

Miniband Resisted GHR/Blast Strap Fallout's Miniband x5x12/ A lot
    BWx18

Hanging Leg Raises/Pull-ups

I feel like a million bucks today. Very motivating being pain free again.

So....no more BCAA+SAA. Boo.

I love it. By far the best tasting/mixable BCAA I've ever come across. A proper review of it will be posted tomorrow night.
    [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I feel like a million bucks today. Very motivating being pain free again.
    sweetness
    no more BCAA+SAA. Boo.
    well that sux
    I love it. By far the best tasting/mixable BCAA I've ever come across. A proper review of it will be posted tomorrow night.
    nice - love that feedback sir!
    glad you enjoyed, and looking forward to the final review

5. Deload OHP

Warmup
    Simple 6
    Hip Flexor Distraction

Z-Press
    95x8
    115x8
    135x6
    115x10
    95x12

Standing Nuetral Grip DB Press
    60x4x8

Close Grip Floor Press
    135x10
    225x8 + Titan Ram
    275x3
    295x3
    315x3

DB Rows
    100x2x10 w/ 33lb chain around forearm/hand 100x2x8 w/ 66lb chain around forearm/hand 100x11 " "

Minibanded Facepulls/Miniband Y's/45lb barbell curls rest/pause

Core exercises were cut short. Stuff goin on here on duty.

Will hit some up tomorrow.

Z-Press is ****in good. Definetly awesome. Stretching out the hip flexors was necessary and maintaining a tight core was absolutely needed. I focused on "sitting on my hamstrings" instead of my butt as per the T-Nation article and that helped a lot.

I dosed G8 Thursday night and slept amazing as usual. I didnt dose last night and slept like crap. It's up in the air if I'll dose tonight. Depends on how late I'm stuck being awake.

The most noticeable differences between G8 sleep and no G8 sleep, is the lack of dreams and my level of alertness when I wake up. With G8, unless dosed with carbs, I don't wake up, I don't toss and turn, I don't wake up to urinate, and I wake up like I slept for 12 hours and I'm ready to start my day, with zero grogginess.

I'll wait a day or 2 for the BCAA+SAA before the review to assess if there's any increase in DOMS/overall recovery. Zero BCAA supplements are being used at this time.

FF reps- Mind emailing me the rating scales?
    [email protected]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Deload OHP

Warmup
    Simple 6
    Hip Flexor Distraction

Z-Press
    95x8
    115x8
    135x6
    115x10
    95x12

Standing Nuetral Grip DB Press
    60x4x8

Close Grip Floor Press
    135x10
    225x8 + Titan Ram
    275x3
    295x3
    315x3

DB Rows
    100x2x10 w/ 33lb chain around forearm/hand 100x2x8 w/ 66lb chain around forearm/hand 100x11 " "

Minibanded Facepulls/Miniband Y's/45lb barbell curls rest/pause

Core exercises were cut short. Stuff goin on here on duty.

Will hit some up tomorrow.

Z-Press is ****in good. Definetly awesome. Stretching out the hip flexors was necessary and maintaining a tight core was absolutely needed. I focused on "sitting on my hamstrings" instead of my butt as per the T-Nation article and that helped a lot.

I dosed G8 Thursday night and slept amazing as usual. I didnt dose last night and slept like crap. It's up in the air if I'll dose tonight. Depends on how late I'm stuck being awake.

The most noticeable differences between G8 sleep and no G8 sleep, is the lack of dreams and my level of alertness when I wake up. With G8, unless dosed with carbs, I don't wake up, I don't toss and turn, I don't wake up to urinate, and I wake up like I slept for 12 hours and I'm ready to start my day, with zero grogginess.

I'll wait a day or 2 for the BCAA+SAA before the review to assess if there's any increase in DOMS/overall recovery. Zero BCAA supplements are being used at this time.

FF reps- Mind emailing me the rating scales?
    I got ya brother pm incoming

7. Holy crap G8 is great!! 1 full scoop last night. It helped me fall asleep around 45 minutes after the dose. Mixed it with some Mio since I'm out of the BCAA+SAA's.

I do wish I still had BCAA+SAA left over. Suffering from DOMS the last couple of days and am wondering if it may be due to the lack of my daily BCAA+SAA supplementation.
    [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Holy crap G8 is great!!
    LOL snags likes this

9. Apologies for the delay in reviews. Work is hectic. I'll get it up tonight or tomorrow
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Apologies for the delay in reviews. Work is hectic. I'll get it up tonight or tomorrow
    We know you're good for it....no worries bro
    OLYMPUS UK REP

11. 1=Strongly Disagree
    2 = Disagree
    3 = Neutral
    4 = Agree
    5 = Strongly Agree

G8
    1) This product helped me fall asleep: (5) Yes! Within 15-20 minutes I felt a relaxing/calming effect. Within 45 minutes I would be able to fall asleep easily.

2) This product provided deep restful sleep: (4) Only a 4 because if you mix it with carbohydrates, you will wake up constantly. Otherwise it's a 5. Each night was dreamless sleep. I don't remember tossing and turning whatsoever, and I specifically remember NOT waking up a single bit during the night. I did not wake up groggy at all. I actually felt very alert and ready to get out if bed and start my day. The only groggy times I felt was with a full scoop and my kid woke me up early.

3) This product enhanced my recovery: (5) It's not a miracle supplement but it definetly assisted in recovery in terms of sleep quality and ensuring I stay asleep throughout the night.

4) This product helped me relax: (5) As stated in #1, I felt a calming sensation.

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family: (5) Ultimately, it's a safe, quality product. I have a scoop to a coworker and he claimed it was the best sleep he had.

Final thoughts: I purchased a second container already. This is by far the best sleep product Ive had the chance to use. I know it works and I look forward to the nights I'm able to use it. Could this product be capped? It tastes pretty bad by itself..

BCAA+SAA
    1) This product enhanced my recovery: (4) I did experience a decrease in DOMS, though nothing can permanently stop it.

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions: (5) I blasted through some long, 2-3 hour, heavy lifting sessions while drinking it intra-workout.

3) This product kept me hydrated: (5) Absolutely. It was very refreshing, I'm in love with the Apple flavor. I noticed zero muscle cramping during my usage of it.

4) This product tasted great: (6) It's incredible!

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family: (5) Anyone looking for BCAA's, I would recommend this product to them.

Final thoughts: Very good product. It mixed much much much easier than other BCAA products. So well, that I could even mix it with a spoon in a cup. The taste is phenomenal, crisp, and refreshing.

FinaFlex- Thank you for the chance to log these for you. I enjoyed the run and I look forward to continuing more of your products. You guys have a great support presence on this forum and I look forward to a continued relationship with all of you.
    [email protected]

12. Great review and log man. You did a bang up job and kicked ass! Thanks for the awesome work bud

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Great review and log man. You did a bang up job and kicked ass! Thanks for the awesome work bud
    Anytime man. FF is a standup company. More than happy to try your products!
    [email protected]

14. indeed thanks again for taking the time to objectively assess our products sean
    great log to follow, was enjoyable, and was cool to see you break your cherry

glad you enjoyed
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 8 Months of drug-free work...
    By captain chet in forum Pics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 09:59 AM
  2. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 02:55 AM
  3. New pics: 230lbs. @ 5'10, 7 months of lifting
    By cakedonkey in forum Pics
    Replies: 11