A Month of R&R w/ FinaFlex
- 09-12-2013, 01:28 PM
- 09-13-2013, 04:33 PM
2 = Disagree
3 = Neutral
4 = Agree
5 = Strongly Agree
1) This product helped me fall asleep: (5) Yes! Within 15-20 minutes I felt a relaxing/calming effect. Within 45 minutes I would be able to fall asleep easily.
2) This product provided deep restful sleep: (4) Only a 4 because if you mix it with carbohydrates, you will wake up constantly. Otherwise it's a 5. Each night was dreamless sleep. I don't remember tossing and turning whatsoever, and I specifically remember NOT waking up a single bit during the night. I did not wake up groggy at all. I actually felt very alert and ready to get out if bed and start my day. The only groggy times I felt was with a full scoop and my kid woke me up early.
3) This product enhanced my recovery: (5) It's not a miracle supplement but it definetly assisted in recovery in terms of sleep quality and ensuring I stay asleep throughout the night.
4) This product helped me relax: (5) As stated in #1, I felt a calming sensation.
5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family: (5) Ultimately, it's a safe, quality product. I have a scoop to a coworker and he claimed it was the best sleep he had.
Final thoughts: I purchased a second container already. This is by far the best sleep product Ive had the chance to use. I know it works and I look forward to the nights I'm able to use it. Could this product be capped? It tastes pretty bad by itself..
1) This product enhanced my recovery: (4) I did experience a decrease in DOMS, though nothing can permanently stop it.
2) This product helped me power through my training sessions: (5) I blasted through some long, 2-3 hour, heavy lifting sessions while drinking it intra-workout.
3) This product kept me hydrated: (5) Absolutely. It was very refreshing, I'm in love with the Apple flavor. I noticed zero muscle cramping during my usage of it.
4) This product tasted great: (6) It's incredible!
6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family: (5) Anyone looking for BCAA's, I would recommend this product to them.
Final thoughts: Very good product. It mixed much much much easier than other BCAA products. So well, that I could even mix it with a spoon in a cup. The taste is phenomenal, crisp, and refreshing.
FinaFlex- Thank you for the chance to log these for you. I enjoyed the run and I look forward to continuing more of your products. You guys have a great support presence on this forum and I look forward to a continued relationship with all of you.
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
- 09-13-2013, 05:02 PM
Great review and log man. You did a bang up job and kicked ass! Thanks for the awesome work budFINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
09-13-2013, 05:42 PM
09-13-2013, 05:46 PM
indeed thanks again for taking the time to objectively assess our products sean
great log to follow, was enjoyable, and was cool to see you break your cherry
glad you enjoyed
Similar Forum Threads
- By captain chet in forum PicsReplies: 30Last Post: 08-16-2005, 08:59 AM
- By Methyl1 in forum PicsReplies: 48Last Post: 04-14-2005, 01:55 AM
- By cakedonkey in forum PicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-11-2005, 08:17 PM
- By wranglergirl in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2004, 10:28 PM
- By Kerruptt in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2003, 01:19 AM