A Month of R&R w/ FinaFlex

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.23%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Apologies for the delay in reviews. Work is hectic. I'll get it up tonight or tomorrow
    We know you're good for it....no worries bro
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

1=Strongly Disagree
    2 = Disagree
    3 = Neutral
    4 = Agree
    5 = Strongly Agree

G8
    1) This product helped me fall asleep: (5) Yes! Within 15-20 minutes I felt a relaxing/calming effect. Within 45 minutes I would be able to fall asleep easily.

2) This product provided deep restful sleep: (4) Only a 4 because if you mix it with carbohydrates, you will wake up constantly. Otherwise it's a 5. Each night was dreamless sleep. I don't remember tossing and turning whatsoever, and I specifically remember NOT waking up a single bit during the night. I did not wake up groggy at all. I actually felt very alert and ready to get out if bed and start my day. The only groggy times I felt was with a full scoop and my kid woke me up early.

3) This product enhanced my recovery: (5) It's not a miracle supplement but it definetly assisted in recovery in terms of sleep quality and ensuring I stay asleep throughout the night.

4) This product helped me relax: (5) As stated in #1, I felt a calming sensation.

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family: (5) Ultimately, it's a safe, quality product. I have a scoop to a coworker and he claimed it was the best sleep he had.

Final thoughts: I purchased a second container already. This is by far the best sleep product Ive had the chance to use. I know it works and I look forward to the nights I'm able to use it. Could this product be capped? It tastes pretty bad by itself..

BCAA+SAA
    1) This product enhanced my recovery: (4) I did experience a decrease in DOMS, though nothing can permanently stop it.

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions: (5) I blasted through some long, 2-3 hour, heavy lifting sessions while drinking it intra-workout.

3) This product kept me hydrated: (5) Absolutely. It was very refreshing, I'm in love with the Apple flavor. I noticed zero muscle cramping during my usage of it.

4) This product tasted great: (6) It's incredible!

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family: (5) Anyone looking for BCAA's, I would recommend this product to them.

Final thoughts: Very good product. It mixed much much much easier than other BCAA products. So well, that I could even mix it with a spoon in a cup. The taste is phenomenal, crisp, and refreshing.

FinaFlex- Thank you for the chance to log these for you. I enjoyed the run and I look forward to continuing more of your products. You guys have a great support presence on this forum and I look forward to a continued relationship with all of you.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Great review and log man. You did a bang up job and kicked ass! Thanks for the awesome work bud

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Great review and log man. You did a bang up job and kicked ass! Thanks for the awesome work bud
    Anytime man. FF is a standup company. More than happy to try your products!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

indeed thanks again for taking the time to objectively assess our products sean
    great log to follow, was enjoyable, and was cool to see you break your cherry

glad you enjoyed

Similar Forum Threads

1. 8 Months of drug-free work...
    By captain chet in forum Pics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 09:59 AM
  2. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 02:55 AM
  3. New pics: 230lbs. @ 5'10, 7 months of lifting
    By cakedonkey in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 09:17 PM