A Month of R&R w/ FinaFlex

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. So... is it possible the effects become more pronounced? I half scooped it again last night. I woke up about an hour after falling asleep to take a piss (note to self: stop drinkin so much damn water) and I was stumbling around to the bathroom I was so sleepy. It's ****ing awesome. I laid back down and was out like a light and didnt wake up once. That being said, I'll be refraining from taking more than a half scoop while on duty and my off days will be scheduled on days I'm on duty. I've taken other sleep supps and have woke. up in the middle of the night to respond to a case and have woken up fine. G8, I'm unsure how long it'll take me to become fully alert when not allotted an appropriate sleep time. However, after 6 hours of sleep, I perked right up out of bed.

May try a full scoop tonight. Headed to the gym now
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. actually no - it is most powerful at first, and becomes better tolerated and less impactful the more you use it
    this is why I advise the 5on/2off rotation of use, to not only keep effects fresh and new again, but also to avoid any habit-forming addiction where you then require it to go to sleep
    if not used properly, this formulation can present all kinds of issues
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    actually no - it is most powerful at first, and becomes better tolerated and less impactful the more you use it
    this is why I advise the 5on/2off rotation of use, to not only keep effects fresh and new again, but also to avoid any habit-forming addiction where you then require it to go to sleep
    if not used properly, this formulation can present all kinds of issues
    Fair enough. Must have been G8, combined with a long day at work and waking up shortly after falling asleep.
    [email protected]

4. Yesterday

OHP [email protected]% of T1RM

Warmup
    DeFranco Simple 6
    Strong Bamded Bully
    Barbell Deltoid Mash

OHP
    165x4x1
    165x1x4

Standing Neutral Grip DB Press
    60x5x10

DB Rows (my cardio for the day)
    145x4x8

Low Pulley Facepulls/DB Curls/Rolling Tri Ext

Post WO- 1 Scoop BCAA+SAA

Pre-Sleep- 1 full scoop of G8. Slept from midnight to 0745 without waking up once. Up and about and not feeling groggy, just well rested
    [email protected]

5. Yeah if you get near the 8 hour mark there is no grogginess at all. Could also be that you woke up earlier in the process to urinate than normal so you felt more disoriented? Still if on duty a lower dose is a good idea.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah if you get near the 8 hour mark there is no grogginess at all. Could also be that you woke up earlier in the process to urinate than normal so you felt more disoriented? Still if on duty a lower dose is a good idea.
    I think I was just beat from the day and felt disoriented when I woke up from a deep sleep. Nothing concerning.

Full scoop last night was great. Not too much of a difference between a half and full, so I'll keep it at a half so I can keep taking it longer
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

I think I was just beat from the day and felt disoriented when I woke up from a deep sleep. Nothing concerning.

Full scoop last night was great. Not too much of a difference between a half and full, so I'll keep it at a half so I can keep taking it longer
    Half scoop is my personal sweet spot. Btw make sure to shake the tub. G8 settles quite a bit so you might be thrown off a bit by the dosage in that regard. I noticed if I let it sit two days without shaking then I get a little denser half scoop then when it's shaken and fluffy. Plus all the good stuff is at the bottom then
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

8. Half scoop is my sweet spot too. Great relaxation and great sleep and shaking it is definitely recommended.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

9. Thank you for the advice gents.

Squats [email protected]% of T1RM Cycle 2

All training maxes increased 5# & 10# respectively.

Squats
    Bar x15 + EFS Knee Sleeves, Olympic shoes
    145x15
    235x5
    325x3
    392x5x5 + Belt

Brutal

GHR/Unilateral Leg Press
    BWx5x12/270x4x12

BCAA+SAA x1 scoop following the squats. Refreshing!!

I felt a tad spaced out and nauseous today so I breezed through the assistance work to get home. I refuse to get sick.
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I refuse to get sick.
    me too - seems to work, only get sick maybe 1x every other yr

11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    me too - seems to work, only get sick maybe 1x every other yr
    I've had sick people around me for the past 2-3 months and continue to avoid it. Been lucky, real lucky. Being sick blows.

12. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

I've had sick people around me for the past 2-3 months and continue to avoid it. Been lucky, real lucky. Being sick blows.
    Cursed yourself.

13. I get sick like once a year and will usually vomit anything I eat and end up losing 10lbs

Rest of the year I'm fine lol

So I normally set alarms on my phone every 5 minutes until I have to get up. It's annoying but if I don't, I'll silence it and continue sleeping. This way I'm a bit more conscious by the 5th alarm to know I gotta get up.

This morning the first alarm went off. Laid there thinking Id fall back asleep. Nope. Not with G8. I'm feeling rested enough to get my ass out of bed for work.
    [email protected]

14. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I get sick like once a year and will usually vomit anything I eat and end up losing 10lbs

Rest of the year I'm fine lol

So I normally set alarms on my phone every 5 minutes until I have to get up. It's annoying but if I don't, I'll silence it and continue sleeping. This way I'm a bit more conscious by the 5th alarm to know I gotta get up.

This morning the first alarm went off. Laid there thinking Id fall back asleep. Nope. Not with G8. I'm feeling rested enough to get my ass out of bed for work.
    Ah, the power of good supplements. I used to love the snooze button too. More often than not, I wake up before the alarm anymore. Was annoying at first but I'm glad when I don't have to hear that wretched sound.

15. No gym today. I don't have it in me after work today. Rather spend the few hours I have with mini-me.

BCAA+SAA and G8 cocktail commencing in 30 minutes. Let the green help me sleep!
    [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Ah, the power of good supplements. I used to love the snooze button too. More often than not, I wake up before the alarm anymore. Was annoying at first but I'm glad when I don't have to hear that wretched sound.
    I hate the sound of my alarm. Really makes me angry but its necessary evil for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    No gym today. I don't have it in me after work today. Rather spend the few hours I have with mini-me.

BCAA+SAA and G8 cocktail commencing in 30 minutes. Let the green help me sleep!
    Sometimes a rest day must be taken, plus family time is a great time.

Sleep you shall once it kicks in!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

17. No lifting updates. Unsure when I'll hit the gym again.

Dosed 1/2 scoop G8 and 1 scoop BCAA+SAA last night around 830, asleep by 915, up at 530. Solid sleep as usual.
    [email protected]

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    No lifting updates. Unsure when I'll hit the gym again.

Dosed 1/2 scoop G8 and 1 scoop BCAA+SAA last night around 830, asleep by 915, up at 530. Solid sleep as usual.
    Sleeping good every night is boring isn't it?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Sleeping good every night is boring isn't it?
    I gotta say, I haven't had a single dream on F8. Out like a ****ing light.
    [email protected]

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

This is something I actually really enjoy. Most sleep aids produce vivid dreams and since when I dream I have nightmares I don't like that lol. No such problems with G8.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    indeed - works for me like that too on G8!

22. I hadn't used G8 in a while because of the baby. I went back to it recently. He's not so much a ninja anymore in my sleep, or at least I don't feel it. G8 is the jam!

23. So...3 days off and barely eating kicked my ass bigtime.

Bench [email protected]% of T1RM

Bench 215x5x5 (miscounted, thought it was 210 until the third set, oh well)

Incline Bench
    70x5x10

DB Rows
    150x5x8 Wanted to vomit

Low Pulley Facepulls
    70x5x10

Rolling Tricep Extentions
    45+ Red Mini x5x10

1 scoop BCAA+SAA on the drive home
    [email protected]

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This is something I actually really enjoy. Most sleep aids produce vivid dreams and since when I dream I have nightmares I don't like that lol. No such problems with G8.
    I have the same problem, so looking forward to my first dosing tonight - and solid sleep with no dreams!

25. That's funny cuz I don't find myself dreaming at all either with G8. If I did then I sure as hell don't remember any of them haha
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 8 Months of drug-free work...
    By captain chet in forum Pics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 09:59 AM
  2. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 02:55 AM
  3. New pics: 230lbs. @ 5'10, 7 months of lifting
    By cakedonkey in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 09:17 PM