A Month of R&R w/ FinaFlex

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,461
    Answers
    3


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Family is at the beach this week and my only days off are Wed/Thurs, outside of that, I'm at work overnight. That being said, scooped a full G8 last night. Woke up at 630 to let the dog out then slept until 11. It was absolutely beautiful. It's been a long while since I've slept that well, and for so long.

    Today's 2+ hour long session was fueled by 1.5 scoops of BCAA+SAA

    Deadlift 5x3@85% of T1RM
    http://youtu.be/XIGf-VkC_B4

    Sumo
    416x5x3

    4" Sumo Block Pull
    466x1
    466 + minibands x1
    486 + minibands x1
    506 + minibands x1

    Cambered Bar Good Mornings
    245x10
    265x2x10
    155x15

    Front Squat
    135x5 + Knee sleeves
    225x5
    275x5 + Belt
    315x5

    Cable Crunches/Wood Choppers/Upside down kettlebell holds/Bodyweight lunges

    Abother callouse ripped open. Had super glue with me this time at least. 506+bands was the ugliest rep ever. I caught myself trying to shimmy up the bands. Oh well. Good session. Been here a few hours.
    Super glue. Be careful with that lol. I used to be an avid bowler and would have calluses of my thumb rip open. Got some wicked sickness once when super glue got into my blood after patching up one during a two day tournament.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  2. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Super glue. Be careful with that lol. I used to be an avid bowler and would have calluses of my thumb rip open. Got some wicked sickness once when super glue got into my blood after patching up one during a two day tournament.
    Damn! Good to know. The dried super glue just got ripped off anyways. May be the last time I try that
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,461
    Answers
    3


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    Damn! Good to know. The dried super glue just got ripped off anyways. May be the last time I try that
    I used it hundreds of times with no problem but that one time turned me off. I used skin patch but that stuff burns like crazy lol.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,112
    Answers
    1


    liquid bandages
    if sensitive, then cover with band-aid
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,461
    Answers
    3


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    liquid bandages
    if sensitive, then cover with band-aid
    The Spray on isn't nearly as bad as the liquid stuff. The liquid is straight fire in s bottle lol.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,112
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The Spray on isn't nearly as bad as the liquid stuff. The liquid is straight fire in s bottle lol.
    yeah? huh, never had any issue myself
    my fingertips split & crack all the time, dry + gripping my weight bar
    the liquid fixes me right up
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    yeah? huh, never had any issue myself
    my fingertips split & crack all the time, dry + gripping my weight bar
    the liquid fixes me right up
    Beating off must feel like boning sandpaper.
  8. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,112
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Beating off must feel like boning sandpaper.
    lube, ftw
    if it's real bad, I bust out the plastic gloves, dexter style
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  9. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,935
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lube, ftw
    if it's real bad, I bust out the plastic gloves, dexter style
    Lol....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  10. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    OHP 3's Week

    Warmup
    Shoulder Pullapart Series x2
    Simple 6
    Hip flossing/distractions throughout session

    OHP
    125x3
    145x3
    160x6, push press 7th
    135x10

    Standing Neutral Grip DB Press/Pull-ups 65x3x8/BW 3x8
    60x2x8/BW 1x7

    Pendlay Rows-PR every set I guess
    295x2x4
    305x2x3
    225x1x8

    Tate Press/Cambered Barbell Curls
    50x3x10/ ? x5x15 50x2x8

    Cambered Bar Ab Rollouts
    5x10

    Shoulder Pullapart Series x1

    Did 3 of the pullapart series this morning. Done well over 500 pullaparts today. No shoulder pops whatsoever

    However the **** I setup for Tate Press/DB bench Press/any DB movement on a flat bench, is how I need to be setting up for my competition bench. I'm driven onto my traps, butt just touching, no back slide, packed shoulders, and an ungodly amount of leg drive. This may sound dumb, but when I bench Tuesday I'm going to setup with dumbells and drop em and grab the bar. Maybe something is mind ****ing me with the barbell.

    Edit:
    Tire Drags
    Long ass lunges x4x40 yards
    Sprint x2x40 yards
    Backwards Drag x2x40 yards
    Pulling with arms x1

    I'm definetly giving credit where it's due, to the BCAA+SAA. Though I still suffer some moderate DOMS, I believe it's definetly helping me recover from these harsh workouts a lot faster.

    And it's tasty..
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  11. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    So here's a late entry:

    Friday night, I took shy over a half scoop of G8, on duty. I went to be at 1130 was woken up at 2am for a case and head to head out on the boat. Surprisingly, after only a few short hours of sleep, I was able to wake up and be fully alert and operate, as if I had slept for 6+ hours. When I got back, I was able to fall right back asleep for a nap.

    I didnt take any G8 last night. I tossed and turned, woke up to urinate at 3am, and kept having random dreams.

    G8 is by far, a stellar product. I admit, I hate the taste/smell of it when it's not mixed with something. With any other product, that's enough to make me NOT want to purchase it again. With G8, it's effectiveness supersedes taste by a longshot, and I'll continue to purchase this down the road. This sounds like a final review, but it's not. I'm just sold after a half tub of it already.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  12. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,112
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    This sounds like a final review, but it's not. I'm just sold after a half tub of it already.
    yes sir - that is very impressive in its own right
    thanks for sharing
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  13. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,461
    Answers
    3


    I've been off g8 s few nights now and can tell a huge difference in sleep. Eben being dog tired the rest is just not the same. I've been using the BCAA+SAA to mix pre bed but when I don't I normally use a bit of water enhancer to change the flavor some. Grape is a good one

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  14. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Squats 5x1@95% of T1RM

    Body weight 207

    Warmup
    Lacrosse ball mash
    Hip mobility drills

    Squats
    496x5x1

    Deficit Deadlift (1 3/4 inch)
    320x3x8

    Dumbell Lunges/GHR
    45x2x10/BW x2x10

    What a crap day. I had trouble hitting depth. I was there but I wasnt burying it. I only slept 4 hours last night and maybe a 2 hour nap when I got home from work so I called it quits early.I regret not taking G8 last night. Hit my sets at least so it wasnt too terrible of a day. No videos. Phone barely has battery. Benching tomorrow.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  15. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    I'm having an affair with G8.

    She seduces me into a deep, satisfying sleep and allows me to wake up feeling like a million bucks ready to make the day my bitch.

    Seriously, I look forward to the nights I can take because of how well I feel after an awesome nights rest.

    With that, I'm walking into the gym now with 1.5 scoops of BCAA+SAA's in 32oz of ice water.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  16. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,461
    Answers
    3


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I'm having an affair with G8.

    She seduces me into a deep, satisfying sleep and allows me to wake up feeling like a million bucks ready to make the day my bitch.

    Seriously, I look forward to the nights I can take because of how well I feel after an awesome nights rest.

    With that, I'm walking into the gym now with 1.5 scoops of BCAA+SAA's in 32oz of ice water.
    This temptress is indeed amazing

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  17. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,935
    Answers
    1


    G8 nympf
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  18. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Ego Bench Press Fails 5x1@95% of T1RM http://youtu.be/PkAaX5Y4ZOA

    Warmup
    Lacrosse ball mash everything mashable
    Oly Wall squat followed by ER/IR
    More hip mobility drills
    Agile 8
    Trunk twist hanging from pull-up bar

    Bench Press
    260x5x1 (Working set, ~95%)
    285x1
    305x0
    305x1 + Titan Ram
    315x1
    345x0 I was told to exhale, so I did, and lost it

    Incline DB Press
    70x3x10
    70x15
    70x12

    Chest Supported Row
    150x5x15

    Facepulls/Rolling Tri Ext/DB Curls

    Cable Crunches/Battle Ropes/Upside down kettlebell hold

    Benching was good so I thought I'd go all out. Was going to attempt 300 but figured "Why not get a 5lb PR?" For some reason I thought I'd switch to the wrestling shoes at 285. It worked out but I think the Oly shoes are better. Oh well. My prescribed sets/reps were hit and that's what counts.

    **** these bitches
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  19. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    No lifting yesterday or today. Low carb days each day which sucks ass but I'm still under 210. My lumbar felt pretty wrecked after benching on Tuesday and it's just now feeling better.

    Last two days activities:
    -Lacrosse ball mash 3x a day, everything mashable
    -Periformis and couch stretches
    -Bodyweight lunges
    -Olympic wall squats
    -Lateral hip distraction
    -Pullapart series, about 400 reps/day

    My hips are slightly better. Still some pretty tender tissue. I may go to the sports masseuse I went to before to have it worked out. I realized while standing at parade rest for a while today that my shoulder mobility is absolute crap. Working on that now as well.

    I haven't dosed any G8 or BCAA+SAA's Wednesday or today. Have been on duty both days/nights so I'm refraining from too much sleep aid usage when I'm on. Looking forward to some G8 tomorrow night! Deadlifts tomorrow mornin when I get off
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  20. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,461
    Answers
    3


    Ahhhhhhhh get those kinks worked out brother and smash the deads.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  21. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ahhhhhhhh get those kinks worked out brother and smash the deads.
    I'm all set and ready to rock!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  22. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Deadlift 5x1@95% of T1RM
    http://youtu.be/J7sTcnE797I

    Warmup
    Agile 8

    Sumo Deadlift
    461x5x1
    496x1

    4" Block Pull
    526x1
    545x1

    EFS Yoke Bar Good Mornings
    175x10
    265x2x8
    225x10

    Walking DB Lunges
    50 x4 x a lot

    Orange band rigged up from one stanchion, held with hands. Grey average rigged up behind me around my waist. I centered myself between them, stretched out like a good morning/superman, then used hip thrust and lats to stand upright

    ^that x2x20

    Cambered Bar Ab Rollouts

    2 scoops BCAA+SAA intra/post
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  23. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    OHP 5/3/1 Week 75/85/95

    Prewo
    -Neurosurge
    -9g Citrulline Malate

    Intra
    -1.5x FinaFlex BCAA+SAA

    Warmup
    -DeFranco Simple 6 (replace foam roller with lacrosse ball)
    -Banded Bully (strong blue)
    -Doubled mini spider wall crawl

    Sets x Reps

    Pull-ups
    BWx3x5

    OHP (belt + Oly shoe)
    135x5
    155x3
    170x4 AMRAP
    155x3
    135x4x8

    Appalons Axle JM Floor Press
    83+40lb chain x10
    83+80lb chain x8
    83+120lb chain x2x6
    103+120lb chain x3
    103+80lb chain x6
    103+40lb chain x8

    Chest Support Inclined 4" Cambered Barbell Row
    135x5x15, 20 sec rest, 3-1-2 count

    FacePulls/Ez-Bar Curls

    Shoulders feel incredible. Triceps are rock solid now. Good session.

    G8 Notes:
    I had a meatball sandwich last night around 8pm (late dinner, was on the road) I then dosed 3/4 scoop of G8 around 845. It definetly wasnt enough time away from the carbs to dose the G8. My sleep was interrupted a couple of times and has a couple of random dreams. I knew before hand that it shouldn't be taken with carbs. Oh well.

    The BCAA's are becoming a favorite of mine. The mixability and taste is way above par.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  24. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,760
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I had a meatball sandwich last night around 8pm (late dinner, was on the road) I then dosed 3/4 scoop of G8 around 845. It definetly wasnt enough time away from the carbs to dose the G8. My sleep was interrupted a couple of times and has a couple of random dreams. I knew before hand that it shouldn't be taken with carbs. Oh well.

    The BCAA's are becoming a favorite of mine. The mixability and taste is way above par.
    Great workout... I had that exact same experience last week when dosing too close to carbs..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  25. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,461
    Answers
    3


    Evil carbs messing up the beautiful g8!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  26. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,935
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Evil carbs messing up the beautiful g8!
    In this case....carbs are the devil.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  27. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    In this case....carbs are the devil.
    The one and only time!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  28. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,935
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    The one and only time!
    Protein, carbs and fat all have there place.... you can never go without them, but only manipulate the volume and timing....

    Can't imagine a day without any carbs....my brain would fail instantly
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  29. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Deadlift Deload (Swap w/ squat day this week)

    Conventional Speed Pulls (60% of T1RM) 315x10, 20 second rest in between pulls

    Toe Elevated Romanian Deadlift
    225x5x10

    Dumbell Step-Ups
    40x way too many

    Quick workout. I'm letting my hips and lumbar recover this week. Completed in about 40 minutes and have a decent sweat going on.

    Just pounding my BCAA+SAA. I haven't been experiencing any DOMS lately, so I'm sure it's daily usage is contributing to that...which is awesome.

    I still have nothing but good things to say about G8.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  30. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,112
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Just pounding my BCAA+SAA. I haven't been experiencing any DOMS lately, so I'm sure it's daily usage is contributing to that...which is awesome.

    I still have nothing but good things to say about G8.
    I love being gone for awhile, and coming back to this kind of feedback
    very nice, glad to hear you are enjoying and all is productive sean
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  31. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I love being gone for awhile, and coming back to this kind of feedback
    very nice, glad to hear you are enjoying and all is productive sean
    Well thanks man! And good job yourself there bud. It's very impressive.

    Yesterday's session:

    Deload Bench Press

    Bench Press
    185x2x10

    Dips
    25x8
    35x8
    45x2x8
    35x8

    Catback Rows
    Doubled Light x5x15

    Banded Resisted Rolling Tri Ext/Seated DB Cleans/DB Curls

    Shoulders were blah. Decent session at least. Ive dragged ass the last two days at work. We'll see how the grip holds up under increased percentages. Tuck felt good, and found an even better spot for my feet for leg drive.

    I'm off today, and I'll squat tomorrow.

    The last two nights were G8less and I slept like crap both nights so I looked forward to the next few days with it. Although, tomorrow will most likely be my last serving of BCAA+SAA
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  32. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,461
    Answers
    3


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    Well thanks man! And good job yourself there bud. It's very impressive.

    Yesterday's session:

    Deload Bench Press

    Bench Press
    185x2x10

    Dips
    25x8
    35x8
    45x2x8
    35x8

    Catback Rows
    Doubled Light x5x15

    Banded Resisted Rolling Tri Ext/Seated DB Cleans/DB Curls

    Shoulders were blah. Decent session at least. Ive dragged ass the last two days at work. We'll see how the grip holds up under increased percentages. Tuck felt good, and found an even better spot for my feet for leg drive.

    I'm off today, and I'll squat tomorrow.

    The last two nights were G8less and I slept like crap both nights so I looked forward to the next few days with it. Although, tomorrow will most likely be my last serving of BCAA+SAA
    Last day of bcaa saa buy more ASAP!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  33. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Deload Squat
    http://youtu.be/eKorvlCHRjA
    Warmup
    -Hip distractions
    -HF Stretch
    -Lacrosse ball mash side hip-just above the femur, using leg mobilization to floss, hip flexors
    -Banded Olympic wall squat with IF/ER
    -V sit-ups
    -Mountain Climbers

    Dynamic Effort SSB Box Squat
    265x5x2
    315x4x2

    Front Squat
    225x5
    275x5
    315x3
    365x3 PR
    315x3
    275x5
    225x5 Paused Reps

    Miniband Resisted GHR/Blast Strap Fallout's Miniband x5x12/ A lot
    BWx18

    Hanging Leg Raises/Pull-ups

    I feel like a million bucks today. Very motivating being pain free again.

    So....no more BCAA+SAA. Boo.

    I love it. By far the best tasting/mixable BCAA I've ever come across. A proper review of it will be posted tomorrow night.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  34. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,112
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I feel like a million bucks today. Very motivating being pain free again.
    sweetness
    no more BCAA+SAA. Boo.
    well that sux
    I love it. By far the best tasting/mixable BCAA I've ever come across. A proper review of it will be posted tomorrow night.
    nice - love that feedback sir!
    glad you enjoyed, and looking forward to the final review
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  35. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Deload OHP

    Warmup
    Simple 6
    Hip Flexor Distraction

    Z-Press
    95x8
    115x8
    135x6
    115x10
    95x12

    Standing Nuetral Grip DB Press
    60x4x8

    Close Grip Floor Press
    135x10
    225x8 + Titan Ram
    275x3
    295x3
    315x3

    DB Rows
    100x2x10 w/ 33lb chain around forearm/hand 100x2x8 w/ 66lb chain around forearm/hand 100x11 " "

    Minibanded Facepulls/Miniband Y's/45lb barbell curls rest/pause

    Core exercises were cut short. Stuff goin on here on duty.

    Will hit some up tomorrow.

    Z-Press is ****in good. Definetly awesome. Stretching out the hip flexors was necessary and maintaining a tight core was absolutely needed. I focused on "sitting on my hamstrings" instead of my butt as per the T-Nation article and that helped a lot.

    I dosed G8 Thursday night and slept amazing as usual. I didnt dose last night and slept like crap. It's up in the air if I'll dose tonight. Depends on how late I'm stuck being awake.

    The most noticeable differences between G8 sleep and no G8 sleep, is the lack of dreams and my level of alertness when I wake up. With G8, unless dosed with carbs, I don't wake up, I don't toss and turn, I don't wake up to urinate, and I wake up like I slept for 12 hours and I'm ready to start my day, with zero grogginess.

    I'll wait a day or 2 for the BCAA+SAA before the review to assess if there's any increase in DOMS/overall recovery. Zero BCAA supplements are being used at this time.

    FF reps- Mind emailing me the rating scales?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  36. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,461
    Answers
    3


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Deload OHP

    Warmup
    Simple 6
    Hip Flexor Distraction

    Z-Press
    95x8
    115x8
    135x6
    115x10
    95x12

    Standing Nuetral Grip DB Press
    60x4x8

    Close Grip Floor Press
    135x10
    225x8 + Titan Ram
    275x3
    295x3
    315x3

    DB Rows
    100x2x10 w/ 33lb chain around forearm/hand 100x2x8 w/ 66lb chain around forearm/hand 100x11 " "

    Minibanded Facepulls/Miniband Y's/45lb barbell curls rest/pause

    Core exercises were cut short. Stuff goin on here on duty.

    Will hit some up tomorrow.

    Z-Press is ****in good. Definetly awesome. Stretching out the hip flexors was necessary and maintaining a tight core was absolutely needed. I focused on "sitting on my hamstrings" instead of my butt as per the T-Nation article and that helped a lot.

    I dosed G8 Thursday night and slept amazing as usual. I didnt dose last night and slept like crap. It's up in the air if I'll dose tonight. Depends on how late I'm stuck being awake.

    The most noticeable differences between G8 sleep and no G8 sleep, is the lack of dreams and my level of alertness when I wake up. With G8, unless dosed with carbs, I don't wake up, I don't toss and turn, I don't wake up to urinate, and I wake up like I slept for 12 hours and I'm ready to start my day, with zero grogginess.

    I'll wait a day or 2 for the BCAA+SAA before the review to assess if there's any increase in DOMS/overall recovery. Zero BCAA supplements are being used at this time.

    FF reps- Mind emailing me the rating scales?
    I got ya brother pm incoming

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  37. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,935
    Answers
    1
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  38. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Holy crap G8 is great!! 1 full scoop last night. It helped me fall asleep around 45 minutes after the dose. Mixed it with some Mio since I'm out of the BCAA+SAA's.

    I do wish I still had BCAA+SAA left over. Suffering from DOMS the last couple of days and am wondering if it may be due to the lack of my daily BCAA+SAA supplementation.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  39. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,112
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Holy crap G8 is great!!
    LOL snags likes this
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  40. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Apologies for the delay in reviews. Work is hectic. I'll get it up tonight or tomorrow
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 8 Months of drug-free work...
    By captain chet in forum Pics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 12:55 AM
  3. New pics: 230lbs. @ 5'10, 7 months of lifting
    By cakedonkey in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 07:17 PM
  4. Seems to be the month of...........
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 09:28 PM
  5. CLA Updates - 1 month of use
    By Kerruptt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 12:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in