FinaFlex G8 & BCAA/SAA log!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    I am definitely making progress. I have been sleeping great.
    this is great to hear!
    The flavor could be better, but I can drink/eat anything and especially when it is giving me such good results it is easy to take. Are there any other flavors?
    lulzz
    unfortunately, not at this time..me, I take scoop of G8 with scoop of apple fusion BCAA+SAA, mix & enjoy
    we are however working on a flavor that incorporates the mix I mention, so as to alleviate the somewhat unfriendliness of the compounds taste; phenibut is a tough taste to hide, but we are exploring the possibility

2. Just finished my last dose of G8 last night. I really liked this product. I will wait till I finish the BCAA (should be in a couple days) until I post my review. I noticed that throughout the 3 weeks I took G8 i woke up well rested nearly everyday and I was recovering a lot faster. This could be a combo of the BCAA and G8 but I definately noticed a difference. I have worked out Monday, Tuesday and today. I remained at about the same weight as last week but it felt a lot easier so will be moving up next week. I think I have about 2-3 workouts worth of BCAA left. Just want to say thank you again for this opportunity and will be posting my full review shortly after.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Just finished my last dose of G8 last night. I really liked this product. I will wait till I finish the BCAA (should be in a couple days) until I post my review. I noticed that throughout the 3 weeks I took G8 i woke up well rested nearly everyday and I was recovering a lot faster. This could be a combo of the BCAA and G8 but I definately noticed a difference. I have worked out Monday, Tuesday and today. I remained at about the same weight as last week but it felt a lot easier so will be moving up next week. I think I have about 2-3 workouts worth of BCAA left. Just want to say thank you again for this opportunity and will be posting my full review shortly after.
    Awesome.....G8 really is an amazing sleeping aid. You grow and recover in your sleep, so making the best of it makes sence.

Enjoy your 2 or 3 BCAA work outs, and looking forward to your final review.

Thanks bro.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

4. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Just finished my last dose of G8 last night. I really liked this product. I will wait till I finish the BCAA (should be in a couple days) until I post my review. I noticed that throughout the 3 weeks I took G8 i woke up well rested nearly everyday and I was recovering a lot faster. This could be a combo of the BCAA and G8 but I definately noticed a difference. I have worked out Monday, Tuesday and today. I remained at about the same weight as last week but it felt a lot easier so will be moving up next week. I think I have about 2-3 workouts worth of BCAA left. Just want to say thank you again for this opportunity and will be posting my full review shortly after.
    Glad you enjoyed everything!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

5. Alright just finished my last dose of BCAA/SAA. I will be posting my full review tomorrow, but I absolutley loved this stuff. I saw great recovery and enjoyed the taste of the BCAA. Thank you again guys
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    I absolutley loved this stuff. I saw great recovery and enjoyed the taste of the BCAA. Thank you again guys
    it was the best of times...

Alright just finished my last dose of BCAA/SAA.
    it was the worst of times

look forward to the final review bud, glad you enjoyed

7. I have posted my reviews under each individual product. Thank you so much FinaFlex, I loved these products!
    lBCAA+SAA (315 Grams)
    Finaflex G8 (20 servings)

8. thanks for the reviews, and taking the time to give your honest feedback here, we appreciate it

9. Excellent reviews sir. Glad you enjoyed and glad we could deliver. Rock on!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FinaFlex provides an APPLE FUSION reaction BCAA/SAA
    By mustang0341 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:55 PM
  2. FINA[be]FLEXing with Finaflex BCAA/SAA + CLA
    By gokix811 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 378
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:31 PM
  3. DS's Sponsored FinaFlex BCAA+SAA Review+Log
    By DipStrong in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:57 PM
  4. Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 11:16 PM
  5. FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 01:09 PM