FinaFlex G8 & BCAA/SAA log!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Favorite lifting day once again, back and biceps. Weight went up a little bit with most back exercises, but stayed pretty much the same for biceps. Sleep is good and my recovery is great.
    Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10(295lbs), 8(325lbs), 6(335lbs)
    Wide grip Lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(180lbs),8(190lbs), 6(200lbs)
    Bent over dumbbell rows: 3 sets of 10(110lbs), 8(115lbs), 6(120lbs)
    Straight arm pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(70lbs), 8(80lbs), 6(90lbs)
    Preacher curls: 3 sets of 10(80lbs),10(85lbs), 8(90lbs)
    Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10(35lbs), 8(40lbs), 6(45lbs)
    Reverse curls: 3 sets of 10(60lbs), 8(65lbs), 6(70lbs)
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230


  2. Well rested and feeling strong I went into the gym today and had a great session. I did shoulders and legs. I imagined when I had my son, that I would be too exhausted to train, but I really feel that the G8 has allowed me to get the sleep I need while still being able to take care of my son. The BCAA/SAA has helped me get through my workouts and helped me recover much faster than before. I really love this stuff so far. I am pretty honest with my reviews, so for me saying this stuff is great, it really means something to me. Thanks for the great products FinaFlex!
    Shoulder Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 (70lbs), 8(75lbs), 6(80lbs) Went up 5 lbs since last week
    Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 10(65), 8(70), 6(75) Same weight as week before
    Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 10(40),8(45), 6(50) Same weight
    Squats: 3 sets of 10(305), 8(315), 6(325) Went from 3 reps to 6 in my last set but did probably close to the most I have done in 6 reps ever.
    Leg Extension: 10(165), 8(175), 6(185)
    Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10(145), 8(155), 6(165) Same weight as week before
    Calf raise: 3 sets of 10(245), 8(265), 6(285) Same weight
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Well rested and feeling strong I went into the gym today and had a great session. I did shoulders and legs. I imagined when I had my son, that I would be too exhausted to train, but I really feel that the G8 has allowed me to get the sleep I need while still being able to take care of my son. The BCAA/SAA has helped me get through my workouts and helped me recover much faster than before. I really love this stuff so far. I am pretty honest with my reviews, so for me saying this stuff is great, it really means something to me. Thanks for the great products FinaFlex!
    Shoulder Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 (70lbs), 8(75lbs), 6(80lbs) Went up 5 lbs since last week
    Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 10(65), 8(70), 6(75) Same weight as week before
    Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 10(40),8(45), 6(50) Same weight
    Squats: 3 sets of 10(305), 8(315), 6(325) Went from 3 reps to 6 in my last set but did probably close to the most I have done in 6 reps ever.
    Leg Extension: 10(165), 8(175), 6(185)
    Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10(145), 8(155), 6(165) Same weight as week before
    Calf raise: 3 sets of 10(245), 8(265), 6(285) Same weight
    Great feedback! This is exactly what we want. HONEST reviews of all of our products. If we don't get feedback that is honest and fair then we could not continue to improve as a company and deliver the best supplements on the market.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  4. yup yup great to hear this bheslop!

    and monte is absolutely correct:
    I don't care if you hate the product, as long as it is honest and educated feedback and you're not some bonehead taking say G8 with supper and wondering why it doesn't work to help you sleep..we need to hear EVERYTHING!

  5. The last few days I have been busy with my son, but I have trained everyday. I did back and biceps on Monday, chest and triceps on Tuesday, shoulders and legs Wednesday and I did back and biceps again today. My weight has increased on the majority of my lifts. I am definitely making progress. I have been sleeping great. I take g8 around 10pm and I am in bed sound asleep by 11. Waking up refreshed with a newborn is tough to do, but I have been. The only way I do reviews on products is to be as honest as possible. G8 has worked great for me. I will likely be purchasing the product after I finish this. The flavor could be better, but I can drink/eat anything and especially when it is giving me such good results it is easy to take. Are there any other flavors?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    I am definitely making progress. I have been sleeping great.
    this is great to hear!
    The flavor could be better, but I can drink/eat anything and especially when it is giving me such good results it is easy to take. Are there any other flavors?
    lulzz
    unfortunately, not at this time..me, I take scoop of G8 with scoop of apple fusion BCAA+SAA, mix & enjoy
    we are however working on a flavor that incorporates the mix I mention, so as to alleviate the somewhat unfriendliness of the compounds taste; phenibut is a tough taste to hide, but we are exploring the possibility

  7. Just finished my last dose of G8 last night. I really liked this product. I will wait till I finish the BCAA (should be in a couple days) until I post my review. I noticed that throughout the 3 weeks I took G8 i woke up well rested nearly everyday and I was recovering a lot faster. This could be a combo of the BCAA and G8 but I definately noticed a difference. I have worked out Monday, Tuesday and today. I remained at about the same weight as last week but it felt a lot easier so will be moving up next week. I think I have about 2-3 workouts worth of BCAA left. Just want to say thank you again for this opportunity and will be posting my full review shortly after.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Just finished my last dose of G8 last night. I really liked this product. I will wait till I finish the BCAA (should be in a couple days) until I post my review. I noticed that throughout the 3 weeks I took G8 i woke up well rested nearly everyday and I was recovering a lot faster. This could be a combo of the BCAA and G8 but I definately noticed a difference. I have worked out Monday, Tuesday and today. I remained at about the same weight as last week but it felt a lot easier so will be moving up next week. I think I have about 2-3 workouts worth of BCAA left. Just want to say thank you again for this opportunity and will be posting my full review shortly after.
    Awesome.....G8 really is an amazing sleeping aid. You grow and recover in your sleep, so making the best of it makes sence.

    Enjoy your 2 or 3 BCAA work outs, and looking forward to your final review.

    Thanks bro.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Just finished my last dose of G8 last night. I really liked this product. I will wait till I finish the BCAA (should be in a couple days) until I post my review. I noticed that throughout the 3 weeks I took G8 i woke up well rested nearly everyday and I was recovering a lot faster. This could be a combo of the BCAA and G8 but I definately noticed a difference. I have worked out Monday, Tuesday and today. I remained at about the same weight as last week but it felt a lot easier so will be moving up next week. I think I have about 2-3 workouts worth of BCAA left. Just want to say thank you again for this opportunity and will be posting my full review shortly after.
    Glad you enjoyed everything!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  10. Alright just finished my last dose of BCAA/SAA. I will be posting my full review tomorrow, but I absolutley loved this stuff. I saw great recovery and enjoyed the taste of the BCAA. Thank you again guys
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    I absolutley loved this stuff. I saw great recovery and enjoyed the taste of the BCAA. Thank you again guys
    it was the best of times...

    Alright just finished my last dose of BCAA/SAA.
    it was the worst of times




    look forward to the final review bud, glad you enjoyed

  12. I have posted my reviews under each individual product. Thank you so much FinaFlex, I loved these products!
    lBCAA+SAA (315 Grams)
    Finaflex G8 (20 servings)
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  13. thanks for the reviews, and taking the time to give your honest feedback here, we appreciate it

  14. Excellent reviews sir. Glad you enjoyed and glad we could deliver. Rock on!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FinaFlex provides an APPLE FUSION reaction BCAA/SAA
    By mustang0341 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:55 PM
  2. FINA[be]FLEXing with Finaflex BCAA/SAA + CLA
    By gokix811 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 377
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:31 PM
  3. DS's Sponsored FinaFlex BCAA+SAA Review+Log
    By DipStrong in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:57 PM
  4. Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 11:16 PM
  5. FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Log in
Log in