Finaflexing with Double s

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Morning folks

    Physical today no lifting

    Have a great day
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio


  2. ahh hump day


    Have to let my knee try and heel up so no cardio and no legs for at least a week or so...sucks as Legs definitely need work


    Anyway Tris today


    4 sets Cable push downs - rubber bands


    Incline close grip


    45 x 12

    65 x 14

    85 x 10

    95 x 10


    Bench dips


    4 sets, no weight

    I am still on 3 PCT, 4 test and daily multi's

    I can definitely say Libido has gone up, wife is quite happy (we'll leave it at that) pumps are very nice, quite pleased!
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    ahh hump day!
    damn, you ruined it for me
    for some reason I awoke this morning thinking it was Friday, and keep forgetting it is not

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    damn, you ruined it for me
    for some reason I awoke this morning thinking it was Friday, and keep forgetting it is not
    In due time......believe me I want the weekend, short vacation to Mystic Ct with the family.
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  5. Interesting choice for incline close grip. What's the reasoning behind that? Just curious.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Interesting choice for incline close grip. What's the reasoning behind that? Just curious.
    Isolate more of the tris. To be honest not sure if there is much of a difference between incline and flat but would like to believe the angles change things up.
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  7. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    Isolate more of the tris. To be honest not sure if there is much of a difference between incline and flat but would like to believe the angles change things up.
    Alright. I've always done flat since I'm trying to push as much weight as possible with what is IMO the best triceps mass building exercise. Just curious is all.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Alright. I've always done flat since I'm trying to push as much weight as possible with what is IMO the best triceps mass building exercise. Just curious is all.
    most certainly would have to agree with this
    you wanna throw in an incline angle? try skullcrushers instead for that isolation
    CGBP is meant to be a mass builder, and montego explains rational behind this one very well

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    most certainly would have to agree with this
    you wanna throw in an incline angle? try skullcrushers instead for that isolation
    CGBP is meant to be a mass builder, and montego explains rational behind this one very well
    Great pont as well. Thanks as always for the insight!
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  10. Wazzup.......


    15 mins of cardio, treadmill 3.5 mph


    Hams - unfortunately I am limited what I can do (Gawd I miss a leg press)


    Stiff leggeds curl bar, super slow


    45 x 15

    65 x 15

    95 x 10

    95 x 8

    105 x 10

    105 x 7


    lunges


    25 lb plate in each hand - 4 sets


    Spent today but feeling good.

    Little eye candy for the day!

    Name:  hot1.png
Views: 86
Size:  74.3 KB

    Name:  hot2.png
Views: 67
Size:  106.1 KB
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  11. I like this log

  12. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I like this log
    I do write very eloquently don't I...
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  13. Hola...


    It is finally Friday but still a long day ahead for some of us


    Down to 2 PCT at night but still taking 4 Pure Test and multi vite


    Back today


    4 sets pull ups - no weight


    Bent over rows (trying to pull bar apart while bringing in the bar, for anyone that doesn't know what I am referring to, look at a video I posted with Ben Pakulsi, this form is very hard but seriously blows up your back)


    45 x 15

    105 x 6

    115 x 7

    115 x 6

    95 x 6


    Flate bench - 35 lb db, lying down and extending over my head and stretch behind where arms become parallel to the floor (not sure what these are called)


    4 sets 35 x 15

    For all us old folks - blast from the past and all the young bucks....enjoy

    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  14. With eye candy like that who needs a test booster lol

    - Gotta love some VH

  15. Morning all.

    Back yesterday and 2 hours of sand volleyball = body asking to take day off.

    Enjoy you Saturday
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  16. Good to see some dutch influence here

    Van Halen
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  17. Sunday morning - no rest for the crazy


    4 Test and PWO


    Chest


    Incline

    w/u 95 x 15

    115 x 13

    135 x 12

    165 x 8


    flat bench


    135 x 10

    155 x 9

    165 x 7

    165 x 7


    Flat Flyes 25 lb db 4 sets

    Push up off straight bar on cage 4 sets


    4 sets, turning inward 15 reps


    Calves


    Seated 35 lb plate on knee, no rest except switching knee 25,30, 35, 40

    Standing calf raises bodyweight only 2 sets


    I can definitely say pumps are getting fuller and fuller....calves and chest are on fire!

    Love my women thick

    Name:  kate3.png
Views: 86
Size:  101.2 KBName:  kate4.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  8.7 KB
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  18. Nice workout, stellar pics

  19. I like the body weight calf raises you threw in there. With slow negatives and long contractions those can get an awesome pump going. Looking good!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  20. Off day yesterday, family trip to Mystic Ct

    Early wake up call today, Breaking Bad then weights

    Bicep curls

    25 lb db 12, 10, 9, 9

    Close grip curl bar

    65 x 9
    75 x 8
    75 x 8, drop, 65 x 5, 45 x 5

    Cable curls wrap cable around my cage and step out a few feet where I extend behind my back for the stretch

    3 sets 12 14

    Have a great morning!

    Name:  nice1.png
Views: 84
Size:  92.7 KBName:  nice2.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  10.3 KB
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  21. Afternoon all, work from home day so later day workout

    PWO with 4 Pure Test

    20 minutes on treadmill 4 mph

    Shoulders

    DB Presses, palms facing each other

    25 x 15
    25 x 15
    35 x 12
    35 x 11

    side laterals, start from behind my back and hold at top 3-5 count

    20 x 8
    20 x 8
    25 x 8
    barbell shrugs - I do these very slow and methodically, up, hold for 3-5 count and slow back down)

    115 x 12
    115 x 12
    135 x 6

    Enjoy the day and as always thanks for reading.
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  22. My 3 weeks assessment

    I am really liking the combo of the Revolution PCT and Pure Test. One of the problems I always seem to have with taking supps before bed is the bathroom factor. Seems something always sets off my bladder thus awakening me 3-4 x a night. With the PCT, sleep like a baby no issues.

    Pure Test - I take this 20-30 mins prior to workouts fasting, aside from a PreWorkout shake, pumps are really good, nice stamina and lifts seem to be prgressing nicely.

    Active Multi - it's always difficult to truly assess a Multi. I do like the profile with the herb factor and also the joint blend although would like to see a little higher dosage on joint support matrix but also understand this is a very robust lineup and by increasingthe Cissus, chondritin etc you would have to take more pills or larger ones.

    as always I appreciate the insight!
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  23. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    My 3 weeks assessment

    I am really liking the combo of the Revolution PCT and Pure Test. One of the problems I always seem to have with taking supps before bed is the bathroom factor. Seems something always sets off my bladder thus awakening me 3-4 x a night. With the PCT, sleep like a baby no issues.

    Pure Test - I take this 20-30 mins prior to workouts fasting, aside from a PreWorkout shake, pumps are really good, nice stamina and lifts seem to be prgressing nicely.

    Active Multi - it's always difficult to truly assess a Multi. I do like the profile with the herb factor and also the joint blend although would like to see a little higher dosage on joint support matrix but also understand this is a very robust lineup and by increasingthe Cissus, chondritin etc you would have to take more pills or larger ones.

    as always I appreciate the insight!
    Nice update SS. Good detail and glad you are enjoying everything so far.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  24. Another day another....


    Skipped my PreWorkout drink for a cup of coffee, scoop of Citrulline and 4 Pure Test


    20 mins of cardio


    Back


    Pull Ups 4 sets


    Straight Bar Rows, again pulling bar apart, if you have not tried this, I highly suggest it


    115 x 7

    115 x 8

    135 x 5

    135 x 4


    will complete this later when I do lat pulldowns at office gym

    Little BB'ing motivation

    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  25. Saturday - no rest for the muscle head


    13 min of HITY 4/6 mph treadmill - Burn Notice on the tube


    Chest today


    Decline Bench


    (2) 135 - 12 reps

    155 x 12

    185 x 4

    190 x 2 (been a while since I have done this, feels good


    Flat Bench

    155 x 6

    165 x 5

    165 x 4, drop 155 x 4, 135 x4, 115 x 5 = spent!


    Cable flyes rubberbands


    4 sets 40-50 reps


    Abs


    Question of the day,


    Would you rather be a


    Be a professional "A" Class athlete, actor etc that retired and is now broke, living on just memories

    or a Professional "B' Class athlete, actor etc that retired, mediocre notoriety but has money in the bank and lives decently?
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-Blastin' with Double S
    By double s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 01:29 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 07:14 PM
  3. Gettin Extreeeeemee With The Double Or Nothing Stack +new Ether
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 11:21 PM
  4. Gaining with Double Dosing Pro-Anabol
    By Mickfootie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 09:22 PM
Log in
Log in