Finaflexing with Double s

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Agreed, love or hate a product whether sponsored or not honesty best policy.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Morning AM'ers

5:00 wake up call, PWO and 4 Pure Test, currently watching Kevin Smith's Red State, very interesting movie if you haven't seen it.

No cardio today, just arms

Straight Bar Wide grip

45 x 15

55 x 13

65 x 12

65 x 12

Curl bar close grips

55x12

75 x 6

75 x 6

75 x6 drop set, 55 x 5

Forearm Curls

Straight Bar

45 x 9

45x10

Abs,

Hanging knee ins 4 sets

crunches 4 sets

crunches, elbow to opposite knee (obliques)

Interesting watch

www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech
    •   

3. Actually slept in today.... no training.
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

4. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Actually slept in today.... no training.
    I could use a day to sleep in as well, no such day in sight though im afraid! Sometimes i get lucky and score a nap if my little one passed out. Other than that im chasing her around the house before and after the gym.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

I could use a day to sleep in as well, no such day in sight though im afraid! Sometimes i get lucky and score a nap if my little one passed out. Other than that im chasing her around the house before and after the gym.
    I remember those days. Sleeping in is 630 opposed to 5 am
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

How old is your daughter fellow freak?

Mine is almost 8 weeks old

There will come a time that I can chase her all day long.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

7. Back in the saddle today. zero dark 500 wake up call

12 mins HIT treadmill 3.5/5 mph

Tri's
    4 sets Rubber band push downs 2 bands fully extending almost going behind my back

Skull crushers - flat bench

55lbs x 15
    75lbs x 4

75 x 4

65 x 6

kickbacks

10lb plate x 4 sets x 12

So 1 week in on the combo - definitely feel good, seem to have more energy during my lifts. Not much difference in my body comp as of yet. Multi Vite - can never really comment if it is working aside from the B Vitamin neon yellow urine but if the ingredient profile is correct then it is definitely a good blend

So I work in HR and realize and I have not been fair and equitable to all viewers so below are pictures that should appeal to all sexes

Name:  heather small.png
Views: 224
Size:  93.2 KBName:  joe.png
Views: 211
Size:  88.5 KB

8. This is the long term stack so it will just get better day by day.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Actually slept in today.... no training.
    It's always good to get in some extra rest. I know you hear it time and again but I will say it again sleep is so important for recovery.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

10. Morning Freakers,

First off I can't thank you enough for the interaction on this thread, probably the most interaction I have seen for my logs.

So unfortunately my cardio will be on the downlow as my knee has been acting up, have a physical on Tuesday will see what happens..

Back today

4 sets pull ups (2 sets wide, 2 sets close grip palms facing in)

Bent over rows (see attached video, pretty eye opening, basically try pulling the bar apart while rowing) I am always willing to try something new and let me say it is tough. I am winded just doing no weight.

Bar x 12

65 x 12

85 x 6

Rows using a straight bar, wedged in the corner of my cage and one end as the handle (not including bar weight below)

20 x 12

40 x 11

50 x11

Will add to this log later as I do lat pulldowns at office gym

11. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Morning Freakers,

First off I can't thank you enough for the interaction on this thread, probably the most interaction I have seen for my logs.
    that's just how we roll here
    we do appreciate your appreciation - thanks for mentioning!

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    that's just how we roll here
    we do appreciate your appreciation - thanks for mentioning!
    Finaflex Freaks are alway there to help! Great guys!

13. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    How old is your daughter fellow freak?

Mine is almost 8 weeks old

There will come a time that I can chase her all day long.
    My daughter is almost 10 months old. Little fireball she is! Haha

14. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Morning Freakers,

So unfortunately my cardio will be on the downlow as my knee has been acting up, have a physical on Tuesday will see what happens..

Back today

4 sets pull ups (2 sets wide, 2 sets close grip palms facing in)

Bent over rows (see attached video, pretty eye opening, basically try pulling the bar apart while rowing) I am always willing to try something new and let me say it is tough. I am winded just doing no weight.

Bar x 12

65 x 12

85 x 6

Rows using a straight bar, wedged in the corner of my cage and one end as the handle (not including bar weight below)

20 x 12

40 x 11

50 x11

Will add to this log later as I do lat pulldowns at office gym

Man I am in so much agreement with this video and I really got some great ideas ... thank you!! We do employ some of these principles using less weight and more strain but this guy has it down to a science.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Man I am in so much agreement with this video and I really got some great ideas ... thank you!! We do employ some of these principles using less weight and more strain but this guy has it down to a science.
    I followed his tris movement and 2 days later I still hurt.

Unfortunately my daughter had a sleepover and hijacked the basement and my gym. No lifting today

Have a great weekend guys

16. Morning Freaker Family,

5:00 am wake up call. Continue to take 3 PCT at night and 4 Test daily.

Chest on the bill

Decline

2 bar warm ups.

115 x12

135 x 9

155 x 10

165 x 8 then 2 drop sets

Incline Flyes (single arm) coming across my body shortening the chest, not alot of weight but very slow and methodical

10 lb x 12

10 lb x 15

20lb x 15

Cable cross overs rubber bands

4 x failure

Quick and painless today. Sunday and still have to go to the office as my company is sponsoring a motorcycle rally for the Jimmy Fund/Marathon bombing...

Be well, train hard, train smart

Another interesting video, seems to make alot of sense

17. Keep up the good work! short and sweet chest session for the gains

18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Keep up the good work! short and sweet chest session for the gains
    Thx. Short, sweet and intense. Definitely feel that lil extra oompf with the PCT and Test!

19. Nice short little workout! Got in and got out! Hows the pump thus far?

20. Morning Folks

Up at 4:30 to watch the new Breaking Bad Episode, PWO and 4 Test

Shoulders today:

Shoulder Press straightbar

65lbs x 13

95 x 15, drop 45 x 15

105 x 13, drop 85 x 12 drop, 65 x 15

Rear Lats, rubber bands, standing, one end attached to cage, 4 sets

Supersetted with bent over rear delts, 10lb plate

Ab

Someone had asked about pumps....oh yes definitely feeling full with almost everything I do

Another video from Ben, no I am not a mark for him but do enjoy some of his wisdom

21. Morning folks

Physical today no lifting

Have a great day

22. ahh hump day

Have to let my knee try and heel up so no cardio and no legs for at least a week or so...sucks as Legs definitely need work

Anyway Tris today

4 sets Cable push downs - rubber bands

Incline close grip

45 x 12

65 x 14

85 x 10

95 x 10

Bench dips

4 sets, no weight

I am still on 3 PCT, 4 test and daily multi's

I can definitely say Libido has gone up, wife is quite happy (we'll leave it at that) pumps are very nice, quite pleased!

23. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    ahh hump day!
    damn, you ruined it for me
    for some reason I awoke this morning thinking it was Friday, and keep forgetting it is not

24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    damn, you ruined it for me
    for some reason I awoke this morning thinking it was Friday, and keep forgetting it is not
    In due time......believe me I want the weekend, short vacation to Mystic Ct with the family.

25. Interesting choice for incline close grip. What's the reasoning behind that? Just curious.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Interesting choice for incline close grip. What's the reasoning behind that? Just curious.
    Isolate more of the tris. To be honest not sure if there is much of a difference between incline and flat but would like to believe the angles change things up.

27. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

Isolate more of the tris. To be honest not sure if there is much of a difference between incline and flat but would like to believe the angles change things up.
    Alright. I've always done flat since I'm trying to push as much weight as possible with what is IMO the best triceps mass building exercise. Just curious is all.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Alright. I've always done flat since I'm trying to push as much weight as possible with what is IMO the best triceps mass building exercise. Just curious is all.
    most certainly would have to agree with this
    you wanna throw in an incline angle? try skullcrushers instead for that isolation
    CGBP is meant to be a mass builder, and montego explains rational behind this one very well

29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    most certainly would have to agree with this
    you wanna throw in an incline angle? try skullcrushers instead for that isolation
    CGBP is meant to be a mass builder, and montego explains rational behind this one very well
    Great pont as well. Thanks as always for the insight!

30. Wazzup.......

15 mins of cardio, treadmill 3.5 mph

Hams - unfortunately I am limited what I can do (Gawd I miss a leg press)

Stiff leggeds curl bar, super slow

45 x 15

65 x 15

95 x 10

95 x 8

105 x 10

105 x 7

lunges

25 lb plate in each hand - 4 sets

Spent today but feeling good.

Little eye candy for the day!

Name:  hot1.png
Views: 72
Size:  74.3 KB

Name:  hot2.png
Views: 54
Size:  106.1 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-Blastin' with Double S
    By double s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 01:29 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 07:14 PM
  3. Gettin Extreeeeemee With The Double Or Nothing Stack +new Ether
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 11:21 PM