DangerLace bringing the Pump! (High Volume/Acute Fx)

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Just received my sups today from Athletix and looking really forward to Monday to get this started!! I will be logging 3-4 times a week with my full workout and letting everyone know how High Volume and Acute FX are treating me! But first heres a little about the sups I'll be on!!!

High Volume
High_Volume_medium.jpeg

5g L-Citrulline (That’s Equivalent to approx. 10g Citrulline Malate!)

Today companies are still sneaking citrulline malate into their formulas hoping to fool the consumer. Citrulline malate is a cheap source of citrulline blended 1 part citrulline and 1 part malic acid. 1 gram of citrulline malate only yields about 560mg of pure citrulline, and costs around half the price of pure L-Citrulline.

Athletix cares about our consumers and wants them to finally experience an insane trifecta of pump, endurance, and vascularity. So we loaded 5g of real L-Citrulline into every serving.

1000mg Agmatine Sulfate

This dual acting pump ingredient is the hottest thing on the block for one simple reason….it works. The synergy provided in this formula with the citrulline, along with agmatine’s ability to induce pump through multiple mechanisms will undoubtedly have you turning the volume up.

Micronized Glycerol Monostearate

GMS brings a mechanism to pump and endurance that is independent of NO-based mechanisms seen in ingredients like L-Citrulline. If the NO-based mechanisms weren’t enough to already give you roadmap veins and pumps so big you can’t hold your phone to your ear, we wanted to take this formula up yet another notch.

Hyperhydration in elite endurance athletes has been well documented and proven effective. So much so that unfortunately, GMS is banned by the NCAA. But for everyone else in the world we can reap its benefits and enjoy the edge in the gym it gives!
Typical GMS on the market is made up of very large particles that have a lot of trouble dissolving and cause some difficulty in consumption. We use a special form of GMS that is micronized to maximize its mixability in the formula.

Taurine, IP-6, and Plantago

These final three ingredients are not going to give you anymore pump. Don’t worry, you are already beyond maxed out with the first three ingredients! These last three are here to help maximize the endurance benefits in the formula.
New research on taurine has been conducted to better understand how it works to increase performance and/or endurance. A recent study on elite soccer players found that 1.5mg/kg of Taurine had positive effects on the subjects’ cytokine response from intense training.

Inositol Hexaphosphate, or IP-6, is an inositol molecule bound with 6 phosphate groups. Phosphate loading is a trick that endurance athletes use behind the scenes to boost their times.
Usually this is done with a mineral phosphate like sodium phosphate. These mineral phosphates can upset the GI tract and are an old school way to go about phosphate loading. We used a smarter method…phosphates bound to an organic molecule like inositol.

Plantago Major L. was first released by Athletix in our product Titanium. The animal study performed on this extract showed significant results in terms of endurance through glycogen retention. The study also mentions Plantago may be useful to increase physical strength as well.

Acute FX
Acute_FX_medium.jpeg

Key Highlights:

Flavored Capsule Powder for Optimal Mixing!
Mix in Water or Take In Capsule Form!
Pharmacist Formulated!
Intense Energy!
Dialed-In Focus!
Extreme Pump!
Great Mood!
Optimal Performance & Recovery!
Never before has the industry seen a product like Acute-FX…these little capsules pack a punch!

Pre-workout powders are the go-to choice for many. They hit quick, and before you know it you’re cranking out reps at the gym…But capsules have their place as well. Pop a few capsules, no taste, no mixing, and easy to carry around.

Athletix took note of these two pre-workout categories and made them into one…the first ever pre-workout capsule with flavored powder inside the capsules! That’s right…if you want the experience of drinking Acute-FX it’s as easy as separating a few capsules and mixing with water. Want to take a few capsules on the go? You’re all set.

While the novelty of the flavored inner capsule is exciting, the most exciting part of the blend is the straightforward approach to delivering what you seek in the gym: FOCUS, ENERGY, PUMP, and THERMOGENISES.

No gimmicks…just results

FOCUS & ENERGY

The number one reason we all need pre-workouts. Acute-FX provides an all new feel that is clean, smooth, and will extend past the length of your training. The dialed-in focus will push you through each rep, and every contraction. Prepare to walk around the gym feeling like you’re a level above everyone around you.

PUMP

We all want it…we all love it. Agmatine is becoming the most popular pump ingredient for a reason…it works. And it works incredibly well! Combined with Vinpocetine and the pump-producing stim Higenamine…you’re in for huge pumps for such a small serving. This is a true concentrated pump formula.

THERMOGENSIS

Get more out of your workouts…we are all in the gym to transform our bodies. Why not indulge in some strong thermogenesis to assist your transformation a step further? Get the most out of the time you spend working hard, and SWEAT!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIRST YEAAAAAAAA! That never happens!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for your progress, Lace!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IN!!! Time to see ya kill it!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
In for this

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let the party begin!!! WOO WOO WOO

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't get enough of this High Volume, he performance boost I get in the gym is so much better than I was expecting, Plantago Major L. Extract is a pretty new ingredient but I believe it's one of the main ingredients in this formula that makes such a big difference.

Reactions: 804

Awards
  • Established
I can't get enough of this High Volume, he performance boost I get in the gym is so much better than I was expecting, Plantago Major L. Extract is a pretty new ingredient but I believe it's one of the main ingredients in this formula that makes such a big difference.
Agreed. I posted a neat article on it in my log! Endurance booster!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Here I am guys and this update with have new before pictures.. I'll be posting Pictures every 2 weeks on Monday's.

This stuff is CRAZY not only did it give me insane focus but gave me some intense pump as well.. which i would hope it would because thats what its made to do.
I've taken other pre workouts and they don't compare the least bit to this. And not to mention I still havent crashed from it. Which is amazing to me! Being on this sup is like nothing I've ever had.

Here's my new workout, which I tweaked just for this log.

Dumbbell Press: 15x 12, 12, 12
Seated Chest Press: 30x 12, 8, 8

Bicep Curl: 10x 12, 15x 12, 12
Wrist Curls and reverse curls: 5x 12, 12, 12,
Preacher Curl: 10x 12, 12, 12
Dumbbell Cross Jab (each arm): 10x 21, 21, 21

Still trying to get used to the crappy little gym that I have to use at my apartment complex. Gonna suck it up of course because its free but no free weights :( :( :(
Anyway I loved my first day on High Volume and Acute FX so far an AMAZING stack to have. Might have a little update for some fun cardio I'm thinking about doing tomorrow. :) So stay posted! And thanks for all the followers you guys are AWESOME!

Attachments

Awards
  • Established
Here I am guys and this update with have new before pictures.. I'll be posting Pictures every 2 weeks on Monday's.

This stuff is CRAZY not only did it give me insane focus but gave me some intense pump as well.. which i would hope it would because thats what its made to do.
I've taken other pre workouts and they don't compare the least bit to this. And not to mention I still havent crashed from it. Which is amazing to me! Being on this sup is like nothing I've ever had.

Still trying to get used to the crappy little gym that I have to use at my apartment complex. Gonna suck it up of course because its free but no free weights :( :( :(
Anyway I loved my first day on High Volume and Acute FX so far an AMAZING stack to have. Might have a little update for some fun cardio I'm thinking about doing tomorrow. :) So stay posted! And thanks for all the followers you guys are AWESOME!
Nice work DL! All great reviews for these products so far! Good luck on the dumbell-less workout.. that's rough.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Nice work DL! All great reviews for these products so far! Good luck on the dumbell-less workout.. that's rough.
haha yeah thanks. pics are up.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep it up gal!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. I posted a neat article on it in my log! Endurance booster!
Nice :D

Awesome update! Great to hear your loving the combo, I agree this combo is like no other pre-workout combo.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats your dosing look like Lace?

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Forgot to put this in yesterday so here it is now lol.

I started with 1/2 scoop of the High Volume and 2 Acute FX Pills that I took as pills instead of breaking them up.
Tomorrow when I workout again I think I'm going to cut down to 1 Pill and stay with the half scoop. Being so little and be female I have to remember that most the dosage on the bottles are for men who's body's preform and digest a lot different then mine.

i'll keep playing around with it until I get it perfect or as close to perfect as I can.

Right now though I see why I was taking rest days in between.. I've been out of the gym for to damn long.. and I'm paying for it now. haha

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to put this in yesterday so here it is now lol.

I started with 1/2 scoop of the High Volume and 2 Acute FX Pills that I took as pills instead of breaking them up.
Tomorrow when I workout again I think I'm going to cut down to 1 Pill and stay with the half scoop. Being so little and be female I have to remember that most the dosage on the bottles are for men who's body's preform and digest a lot different then mine.

i'll keep playing around with it until I get it perfect or as close to perfect as I can.

Right now though I see why I was taking rest days in between.. I've been out of the gym for to damn long.. and I'm paying for it now. haha
Thanks. I was wondering how you were dosing it exactly for the reason you stated... being a woman! Interested to see what you find as being your optimal dosage compared to that of a man's dosage (mine is 4cap AF + 2-2.5 scoops HV lol... but I'm a little bigger than the average guy).

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Thanks. I was wondering how you were dosing it exactly for the reason you stated... being a woman! Interested to see what you find as being your optimal dosage compared to that of a man's dosage (mine is 4cap AF + 2-2.5 scoops HV lol... but I'm a little bigger than the average guy).
Yeah I have no idea how much I weigh right now.. I have to guess around 120ish and I know I can't handle anymore of the HV haha I might go mad and try to run around the world if I do.. to much energy and it will make me weak.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have no idea how much I weigh right now.. I have to guess around 120ish and I know I can't handle anymore of the HV haha I might go mad and try to run around the world if I do.. to much energy and it will make me weak.
From your pics you look pretty tiny to me. I got to the point where I wasn't feeling much on 2 scoops of HV. I've taken agmatine anywhere from 1-2g before and Cit-Mal (not like the L-Cit of HV) near 9-10g... so moving into the 2.5 scoops made me feel godlike. I won't hang there too long though :p

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Oh yeah forgot to add this in there as well.. The Thermos in this are crazy.. I'm always cold but last night i was the one keeping my bf warm! It's gonna take some getting used to.. but I really love it because I feel its really working to cut! :naughty:

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
From your pics you look pretty tiny to me. I got to the point where I wasn't feeling much on 2 scoops of HV. I've taken agmatine anywhere from 1-2g before and Cit-Mal (not like the L-Cit of HV) near 9-10g... so moving into the 2.5 scoops made me feel godlike. I won't hang there too long though :p
Yeah I hear ya.. Its going to take some time for sure for me to find that sweat spot that my body likes for both sups. And thanks.. I feel gross because work seriously has kept me from the gym.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine is 4cap AF + 2-2.5 scoops HV lol...
I'm not sure if I'll even be tempted to try more than 2 scoops of HV. It seems around the 1.5-2 scoop mark does the trick for me.

Hey Lace did you see DJ's recent video?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great first update Lacey... actually pretty awesome initial thoughts of the stack you had!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Wednesday Legs/Abs

Alright everyone adjusted the dosage I took today and had a pretty good workout. Heres what it looked like :)

Legs/Abs

Weighted Lunges: 30x 21, 21, 21
Leg press: 90x 12, 12, 12
Calf Raise: 60x 12, 80x 12, 12
Leg Curls: 50x 12, 12, 12
Leg extensions: 50x 10, 40x 12, 12

Dumbbell Side bends: 10x 21, 21, 21
Raised leg crunch: 2/15
Weighted Crunches: 60x 15, 15

So I found that I may have to reduce the amount of HV that I take because my body responded poorly after my workout, I got extremely weak and felt sick. I'm going to try taking 1/4 of a scoop on friday and take 2 of the Acute instead of 1 which I did today.

All and all I loved my workout on the stack again.. I pushed through everything hard and finished strong, I could barley walk when I got done, and I know I'm going to be sorry tomorrow at work having to stand all damn day.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugg hope you feel better soon! Awesome leg day!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright everyone adjusted the dosage I took today and had a pretty good workout. Heres what it looked like :)

Legs/Abs

So I found that I may have to reduce the amount of HV that I take because my body responded poorly after my workout, I got extremely weak and felt sick. I'm going to try taking 1/4 of a scoop on friday and take 2 of the Acute instead of 1 which I did today.

All and all I loved my workout on the stack again.. I pushed through everything hard and finished strong, I could barley walk when I got done, and I know I'm going to be sorry tomorrow at work having to stand all damn day.
It may have been the yohimbe in the Acute FX, at least for me on days where I havn't taken in much carbs or just enough food in general, the yohimbe can make me feel like that after my workout.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Thanks guys! Ill try that out tomorrow!!

hulklogan84

hulklogan84

Awards

Legs/Abs

Sounds like a good workout

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout Lacey... hope today goes better for your post workout...

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Monday Chest/Arms

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated, got stuck working a double on Friday so couldn't make it to the gym. Weekends are off days for me so I didn't go either. I did however get an awesome workout in today!! And took the advice I got from some of you and tried eating some carbs before taking the FX and after as well. I can still feel the sick feeling a little bit but its not as bad as it was on Wednesday. My workout kicked my ass today, and I can't lie I totally got caught up in playing mind craft which I was just introduced to this weekend haha yeah I'm a crazy gamer chick.. usually I play call of duty but I came across this game.. anywayyyy yeah thats why I'm posting so late. :) Enjoy it guys..

Chest/Arms

Chest Press: 30x 12, 11, 10
Cable Flyes: 20x 12, 12, 12
Decline Push ups: 12, 12

Rope Pull Downs: 50x 12, 12, 12
Wrist Curls: 5x 12, 12, 12
Dumbbell cross jabs: 10x 21, 21, 21
Bicep Curls: 10x 12, 15x 12, 12

Be back on here on Wednesday, with Legs and abs, any questions or comments send them my way :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are the pumps?

I love Call of Duty!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
How are the pumps?

I love Call of Duty!
Awesome, I swear I feel like I can lift 10x more the normal.

Here's a question anyone's sex drive change while on this? Trying to figure out if the sups are to blame lol

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout, glad to see this stuff is working out for you!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Here's a question anyone's sex drive change while on this? Trying to figure out if the sups are to blame lol
That's always a great feeling.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The Yohimbe from Acute FX can have this effect.