804ís PUMP up the volume log (Acute FX/ High Volume)

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Looking great dude! Color me jealous lol
    Thanks Dan!

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How them wheels looking? Great review!
    Thanks man!.. Wheels? Legs?

2. Excellent review, log ... and kick ass pics bro...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Excellent review, log ... and kick ass pics bro...
    Thanks Wasme! I appreciate athletix giving me the opportunity
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Wheels = Legs.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Wheels = Legs.
    Definitely not my strongsuit but I've been working on them... Trying to be safe with my left knee patella that keeps getting off track

Name:  leg1.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  26.2 KB
    •   

6. Nice work bro now back to business 2ma lol
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

7. What the hell 804! That type of progress over the last few months is incredible. I was honestly shocked when I opened this thread and saw the update pics! Good job.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

8. This stack looks great where can i get it in europe ?

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Nice work bro now back to business 2ma lol
    Yep #teamnodaysoff

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    What the hell 804! That type of progress over the last few months is incredible. I was honestly shocked when I opened this thread and saw the update pics! Good job.
    Thanks Brother! You're doing quite well yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Ess View Post
    This stack looks great where can i get it in europe ?
    I would check on the Athletix web page. I believe they ship internationally.

10. Great update/final review/comparison pics man! You killed it!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Great update/final review/comparison pics man! You killed it!
    Thanks DJ! I appreciate the opportunity

12. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Final review:

Acute FX + High Volume by Athletix

PUMP: UNREAL – Best pumps I’ve had in a preworkout in a very long time. The content of agmatine and citrulline were not in some watered down proprietary blend.. there was an plentiful amount of each!

STRENGTH: Incredible. I noticed great increases in strength over the course of this run. I hit a few PR’s and noticed with the great pumps came additional reps! Also liked the usage of Plantago Major that was studied to increase capacity, and the fact that its not a commonly used ingredient.

STIM: I’m usually a fan of higher stim content in my preworkout supps. This product contains about 250mg if I’m not mistaken. I would have preferred more caffeine.

Overall, this is a top notch pre-workout. The ingredients are all high quality and highly desired, and they all synchronize well in the form of this pre-workout

I appreciate the opportunity that Athletix has extended to me and others to review their product. I hope this is useful to those considering the use of this product.
    I will be definitely be keeping these in my preworkout arsenal!

Thanks again!
    Thanks for taking the time out to log for us! Awesome final review, glad you loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Nudez for you fanboys

Attachment 87489
    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Definitely not my strongsuit but I've been working on them... Trying to be safe with my left knee patella that keeps getting off track

Name:  leg1.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  26.2 KB
    Looking great man! Hey I have an issue with my right knee patella, any exercises you find help strengthen it? I've tried a bunch and really can't make any improvements with my knee, seems to have just gotten worse over the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Ess View Post
    This stack looks great where can i get it in europe ?
    I believe Predator should be picking it up soon.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thanks for taking the time out to log for us! Awesome final review, glad you loved it!
    Thank you! I appreciate the opportunity!

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Looking great man! Hey I have an issue with my right knee patella, any exercises you find help strengthen it? I've tried a bunch and really can't make any improvements with my knee, seems to have just gotten worse over the last year.
    Well my pt has got me on kenisio tape. Its what alot of pro athletes wear. she has shown me a way to tape it to keep the patella on track. Basically I do all of the same leg exercises, but I focus on form very strictly instead of heavy weight goals and keeping my knees hip width or more. She also told me to avoid the leg extension machine - its a horrible exercise if you have patella tracking issues.

14. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Thank you! I appreciate the opportunity!

Well my pt has got me on kenisio tape. Its what alot of pro athletes wear. she has shown me a way to tape it to keep the patella on track. Basically I do all of the same leg exercises, but I focus on form very strictly instead of heavy weight goals and keeping my knees hip width or more. She also told me to avoid the leg extension machine - its a horrible exercise if you have patella tracking issues.

I will have to look into that Kenisio tape. Yeah I first hurt it doing leg extensions, brutal on the knee.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports High Volume and Acute FX Stack Log
    By The Solution in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 04:21 PM
  2. Athletix Sports "Acute FX & High Volume STACK" Logs
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 09:24 PM
  3. Athletx High Volume and Acute FX Sample review