SNS Glycophase and AE14...time to get pumped (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Crazy seated shoulder press lol. That's impressive.
    Thanks man. When I was heavier I was doing sets at 225 for 5 easy reps. Trying to build back up to that.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Thanks man. When I was heavier I was doing sets at 225 for 5 easy reps. Trying to build back up to that.
    WHat specifically has GP been doing for you GI wise? Giving you the runs, or stopping you up?

    Notice if its helping with post meal bloat?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post

    WHat specifically has GP been doing for you GI wise? Giving you the runs, or stopping you up?

    Notice if its helping with post meal bloat?
    Regularity is the same but the aroma and texture have changed as has color.

  4. Feeling the effects of yesterday's leg day as walking down the stairs this am was not easy.


    Box squats 10 sets 4 sets @275lbs 5 reps per. Box set at 12"
    1 leg step up w/ 55lbs dbs

    Wide grip chins 4 sets bw sets of 8-12
    BB rows 5 sets 2 sets t 185 for 8 and 1 set at 225lbs for 5

    Overall felt strong but definitely feeling affects the day after.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Ok back to business.


    Started off this am with my normal cardio warmup. Got a good sweat going and was ready to go. M

    Chest
    Incline BP stayed at 225lbs for 2 sets of 8 and a set of 6
    Flat db press/flys super set 75lbs sets of 8

    Tris
    JM press super set with 2 arm db extensions
    Didn't go higher than 205 and then superset with the 75 lbs db. Awesome pump!


    Some thoughts:
    Vascularity is increasing, specifically in the forearms and front deltoids. I will acknowledge as well that my bathroom habits are different and that the product of it is also alittle different. Specifically color
    Green by chance???

    Notice any difference in recovery man?
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Thanks man. When I was heavier I was doing sets at 225 for 5 easy reps. Trying to build back up to that.
    That is crazy weight man. Nice job.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  7. Sore as hell from both workouts on Saturday and Sunday. Yesterday was a good chest/tri lift. Here is the rundown

    Chest
    flat bp: 1 set @ 315 2 reps 2 sets @ 275 5 per
    Incline bp: 3 sets @ 225 sets of 6-8 (worked these on a higher incline and "to the throat")

    Tris
    JM Press: 2 sets @ 225 sets of 4-6
    Superset 2 arm db extension: 75lbs sets of 12 superset with 55lbs sets of 12

    Major burn on the superset

    Notes:
    Vascularity continues to be noteworthy. Body comp changes are not too noticeable, but I think taking this with a little bit more increased cardio will make a huge difference. Already did 45 mins of 12%incline treadmill this am. Since I am off this week, I might double the cardio up

  8. Didn't lift yesterday. The wife had me power washing the house and desk all day. Gotta love a day off


    Will hit my shoulder bi day today

  9. Quick rundown for today


    BTN press sets at 115 for 5 as warmup
    Seated Press hit 215 for 1 and missed rep 2 badly.

    BB curls sets at 95-115 8-10 reps per (pump was extraordinary)
    Concentration curls sets at 40lbs 8 reps per

    Arms were pumped and very vascular. Also did 70 mins of cardio today in 2 35 min sessions.

    Stomach has certainly adjusted and I will note that even pasta or bread and no bloat. Anyone that knows my dietary history knows I struggle with being very carb sensitive and with major bloat. Those issues are nonexistent.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Quick rundown for today


    BTN press sets at 115 for 5 as warmup
    Seated Press hit 215 for 1 and missed rep 2 badly.

    BB curls sets at 95-115 8-10 reps per (pump was extraordinary)
    Concentration curls sets at 40lbs 8 reps per

    Arms were pumped and very vascular. Also did 70 mins of cardio today in 2 35 min sessions.

    Stomach has certainly adjusted and I will note that even pasta or bread and no bloat. Anyone that knows my dietary history knows I struggle with being very carb sensitive and with major bloat. Those issues are nonexistent.
    So what you're saying is so far you're digging it, yea?!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Quick rundown for today


    BTN press sets at 115 for 5 as warmup
    Seated Press hit 215 for 1 and missed rep 2 badly.

    BB curls sets at 95-115 8-10 reps per (pump was extraordinary)
    Concentration curls sets at 40lbs 8 reps per

    Arms were pumped and very vascular. Also did 70 mins of cardio today in 2 35 min sessions.

    Stomach has certainly adjusted and I will note that even pasta or bread and no bloat. Anyone that knows my dietary history knows I struggle with being very carb sensitive and with major bloat. Those issues are nonexistent.
    Awesome feedback.

    Could you have hit that second rep on seated press?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Quick rundown for today


    BTN press sets at 115 for 5 as warmup
    Seated Press hit 215 for 1 and missed rep 2 badly.

    BB curls sets at 95-115 8-10 reps per (pump was extraordinary)
    Concentration curls sets at 40lbs 8 reps per

    Arms were pumped and very vascular. Also did 70 mins of cardio today in 2 35 min sessions.

    Stomach has certainly adjusted and I will note that even pasta or bread and no bloat. Anyone that knows my dietary history knows I struggle with being very carb sensitive and with major bloat. Those issues are nonexistent.
    Awesome feedback.

    Could you have hit that second rep on seated press?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Awesome feedback.

    Could you have hit that second rep on seated press?
    I should have been able to. Actually pissed me off tbh. I am already planning the assault for Friday.

  14. When you say you missed badly on the seated shoulder press, does that mean you have a big bar mark on your face? Because that's what happens to me when I miss

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I should have been able to. Actually pissed me off tbh. I am already planning the assault for Friday.
    I know the feeling very well. You'll get it next time for sure
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    When you say you missed badly on the seated shoulder press, does that mean you have a big bar mark on your face? Because that's what happens to me when I miss
    Lol. Close. I got it to eyebrow level a d then it slowly came down.

  17. Here is a little run down from the past 2 days


    Wednesday:
    Legs 10 sets of box squats sets of 225lbs rep range 8-10. Box set at 12". I am still suffering
    Standing calf raises with same weight as squat after each set.

    Back
    5 sets of wide grip chins. BW for sets of 8-10
    BB rows 5 sets of 185-205bs sets of no more than 5 reps
    Meadow rows 4 sets with 2 25's sets of 8

    Thursday:
    Incline BP hit 295lbs for 2.
    Incline flys 4 sets of 8 @ 65lbs
    Flat db press 4 sets of 12 @ 75lbs

    Didn't hit tris today. My daughter was home with me today so we had a little afternoon out.

    Overall very pleased. BW is table, strength is still going well and my stomach has calmed down. Additionally, for the price point I have seen this at, it is a worthy purchase.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Here is a little run down from the past 2 days


    Wednesday:
    Legs 10 sets of box squats sets of 225lbs rep range 8-10. Box set at 12". I am still suffering
    Standing calf raises with same weight as squat after each set.

    Back
    5 sets of wide grip chins. BW for sets of 8-10
    BB rows 5 sets of 185-205bs sets of no more than 5 reps
    Meadow rows 4 sets with 2 25's sets of 8

    Thursday:
    Incline BP hit 295lbs for 2.
    Incline flys 4 sets of 8 @ 65lbs
    Flat db press 4 sets of 12 @ 75lbs

    Didn't hit tris today. My daughter was home with me today so we had a little afternoon out.

    Overall very pleased. BW is table, strength is still going well and my stomach has calmed down. Additionally, for the price point I have seen this at, it is a worthy purchase.
    Awesome feedback again, thanks for your honesty
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Here is a little run down from the past 2 days


    Wednesday:
    Legs 10 sets of box squats sets of 225lbs rep range 8-10. Box set at 12". I am still suffering
    Standing calf raises with same weight as squat after each set.

    Back
    5 sets of wide grip chins. BW for sets of 8-10
    BB rows 5 sets of 185-205bs sets of no more than 5 reps
    Meadow rows 4 sets with 2 25's sets of 8

    Thursday:
    Incline BP hit 295lbs for 2.
    Incline flys 4 sets of 8 @ 65lbs
    Flat db press 4 sets of 12 @ 75lbs

    Didn't hit tris today. My daughter was home with me today so we had a little afternoon out.

    Overall very pleased. BW is table, strength is still going well and my stomach has calmed down. Additionally, for the price point I have seen this at, it is a worthy purchase.
    Awesome man! 295 incline BP you have 10lbs on me! That's big money right there brother!!!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  20. Sorry for the delay. Will update this afternoon with my recent workouts and comments. Haven't been around much outside of lifting. As the summer winds down, getting the building ready before the teachers and kids are back. Always amazing how fast the summers go.

  21. Ok folks...here we go

    I will keep this a bit brief. These were typical workouts since Friday. I did hit 455lbs for a double doing deads on saturday, which I was thrilled with. Additionally, I hit 315lbs also for a double today on flat bench.

    I apologize for being a little brief today, I have not been by the computer much.

    I will be back with a full write up tomorrow

  22. Understandable. I'm running low on time myself; just glad I work at a gym part time so I can still hit it before I start.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  23. Ok...a little time to write this morning.


    Just finished my am cardio/shoulder routine.

    Once again my pump is e****lent. Focused more today on dumbbell work as opposed to just bb.

    Seated press 5 sets (185 sets of 5)
    Arny presses 5 sets 60lbs sets of 8
    Side laterals/rear laterals superset 30lbs sets of 8

    Will be curious to get a weigh in as well. This has been an interesting product for me. My typical bloat is no existent but I feel as though clothes overall are tighter everywhere. Which is good and bad. It could be completely mental, but we will see based on a weigh in shortly.

  24. Weight is up. Weighed in at 209 this am. Not sure how pleased I am with that as I try diligently to not go above 205. Will start to alter diet alittle to see if that has an impact.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Weight is up. Weighed in at 209 this am. Not sure how pleased I am with that as I try diligently to not go above 205. Will start to alter diet alittle to see if that has an impact.
    Getting swole

    Do you get bf % checked or just go by mirror?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Ok...a little time to write this morning.


    Just finished my am cardio/shoulder routine.

    Once again my pump is e****lent. Focused more today on dumbbell work as opposed to just bb.

    Seated press 5 sets (185 sets of 5)
    Arny presses 5 sets 60lbs sets of 8
    Side laterals/rear laterals superset 30lbs sets of 8

    Will be curious to get a weigh in as well. This has been an interesting product for me. My typical bloat is no existent but I feel as though clothes overall are tighter everywhere. Which is good and bad. It could be completely mental, but we will see based on a weigh in shortly.
    Clothes are my favorite way to tell size changes man, no doubt
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Clothes are my favorite way to tell size changes man, no doubt
    Agreed. It's is usually a fair representation of your progress or lack thereof

  28. good overall workout this am

    35 minutes on the treadmill at 12% incline

    Decided I wanted to focus more on back today as opposed to legs.

    Did work back squat to get a pump and to warm up a bit. Never went above 185

    Back:
    BB Good mornings (5 sets) 2 sets @ 185 5 reps per
    BB Rows (8 sets) 3 sets at 185lbs 6-8 reps per
    BW Wide grip chins (5 sets) sets of 8 -12

    I have really enjoyed the chins at the end as a great stretch as well as final pump.

    As an aside, I have begun to alter my diet a little bit as I have found that as previously mentioned, my clothes were getting tight. In some areas (back, and rear delts) this was good. However, I always get nervous when it is in the waist. I will continue to update on that as well.

    As far as GP, I have begun dosing post workout prior to my shake/banana and later breakfast, as well as pre dinner.

    I like this dosing protocol better, as I dont really take in much carbs throughout the day unless it was fruit. Felt that this might be a better suited scheme based on my diet.

    Also, I did add in some Purple Wraath and Purple Psyko do my routine just recently for a little extra amino push as i am slowly moving away from protein shakes indefinitely
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    good overall workout this am

    35 minutes on the treadmill at 12% incline

    Decided I wanted to focus more on back today as opposed to legs.

    Did work back squat to get a pump and to warm up a bit. Never went above 185

    Back:
    BB Good mornings (5 sets) 2 sets @ 185 5 reps per
    BB Rows (8 sets) 3 sets at 185lbs 6-8 reps per
    BW Wide grip chins (5 sets) sets of 8 -12

    I have really enjoyed the chins at the end as a great stretch as well as final pump.

    As an aside, I have begun to alter my diet a little bit as I have found that as previously mentioned, my clothes were getting tight. In some areas (back, and rear delts) this was good. However, I always get nervous when it is in the waist. I will continue to update on that as well.

    As far as GP, I have begun dosing post workout prior to my shake/banana and later breakfast, as well as pre dinner.

    I like this dosing protocol better, as I dont really take in much carbs throughout the day unless it was fruit. Felt that this might be a better suited scheme based on my diet.

    Also, I did add in some Purple Wraath and Purple Psyko do my routine just recently for a little extra amino push as i am slowly moving away from protein shakes indefinitely
    nice update brother and it seems a lot of people are moving away from protein. It's just so damn expensive, especially when whole foods can manage the job quite efficiently on their own.
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    nice update brother and it seems a lot of people are moving away from protein. It's just so damn expensive, especially when whole foods can manage the job quite efficiently on their own.
    I've gone this route to. Cannot afford it atm.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Logging VOLATILE, Time to get Pumped!!!!
    By BigEdNJ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 10:05 PM
  2. **It's Time to Get FIERCE** (Sponsored)
    By Mik3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 09:54 PM
  3. Time To Get Massive And Shretted!!!
    By toxo in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:22 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 09:08 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Log in
Log in