SNS Glycophase and AE14...time to get pumped (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Thanks guys. I hit JMs hard 2x per week some weeks. Never had any lingering issues. However, CG kills me. It could take me out a few days even if slightly over done.


    When I was younger and much strong, my CG was very strong b/c my bench grip was also very close. They worked well together. As I got older, I moved my bench grip wider and the CG has never been the same.
    Same thing with me, as I got older my grip on BP got much wider, I basically only do wide grip bench press these days on all flat, incline and decline. My close grips have taken a hit too, but Im not too bad where its a major concern. Wide grips feels less strain on my elbows since I love to keep them away from my body, and the stretch feels better and more natural.

    Serge Nubret is one famous bodybuilder who only did wide grip bench pressing.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Interesting, will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Will do. Thank you.
    They're perfect for after whatever other rear delt exercise you have; the burn is crazy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Hey brother sorry man I'm still following along just got hurt at work Friday night so I've been pain killered up. Just wanted to stop into your logs and let you guys know I didn't bail
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Hey brother sorry man I'm still following along just got hurt at work Friday night so I've been pain killered up. Just wanted to stop into your logs and let you guys know I didn't bail
    Hope you are ok. What happened?

    I did a brief.....brief workout this morning. For some reason I have been up since 230 and couldn't go back to sleep. I apologize for the miss, but as I sit in my gym typing this...nothing good will come from a lift. Lol
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  5. Sorry Im late!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Sorry Im late!
    Welcome aboard
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

    Hope you are ok. What happened?

    I did a brief.....brief workout this morning. For some reason I have been up since 230 and couldn't go back to sleep. I apologize for the miss, but as I sit in my gym typing this...nothing good will come from a lift. Lol
    Dog woke me up in the middle of the night..could barely keep my eyes open even with my pwo..deff called it a day ..I feel u on no sleep..learned not even to bother get some rest and do it right the next day

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Hope you are ok. What happened?

    I did a brief.....brief workout this morning. For some reason I have been up since 230 and couldn't go back to sleep. I apologize for the miss, but as I sit in my gym typing this...nothing good will come from a lift. Lol
    No excuses Adam

    Nah, good call. No point giving it 50% when you can hit it 100% later.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Hope you are ok. What happened?

    I did a brief.....brief workout this morning. For some reason I have been up since 230 and couldn't go back to sleep. I apologize for the miss, but as I sit in my gym typing this...nothing good will come from a lift. Lol
    Got hurt during a burn... went to the doc today I'm looking at herniated disks - cervical and lumbar. And possibly a shoulder girdle tear. Fml.

    I agree though waste of a sesh if you can't give it your all.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Let me start off by giving a big thanks to Spaniard and the whole SNS team for allowing me to log a 1 month supply of Glycophase. I will begin my dosing this afternoon, although, if anyone from the SNS team has a particular method they would like me to use for dosing....do not hesitate to let me know.

    Alittle about me:
    37 years old, 5'10" 205lbs. Been training since before I was a teenager. I currently modify my lifting schedule as I go, as I am up before 4 every morning to workout due to my job. I am a High School Vice Principal, and I am limited in time

    Here is my current routine:
    Sat. Legs/Back (focus is on back, specifically more pull based exercises)
    Sun. Chest/Tris
    Mon. Shoulders/bis
    Tues. Off
    Wed. Legs/Back (focus on low box squats and form)
    Thur. Chest/tris (more upper chest focus)
    Fri. Shoulders (heavy press day

    7 days a week I am on the treadmill for 40-45 mins at 12% incline

    Current supplements (I have been trying to keep things very simple at the moment, and not add too much)
    Orange Triad
    Orange OxiMega Greens
    ProNom 23
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    Creapure
    White Flood Reborn

    I do not believe that anything on this list will interfere with Glyco. Please let me know otherwise.

    As an aside, I have tried many different supplements in this genre and truly feel I have a strong basis for comparison. I was truly excited to see that this was coming out as I trust SNS (always have their caffeine in 501 count on hand) and the profile is excellent.

    Lets get this show started. I will update later with thoughts based on dosing. Tonight will be a good test as its my wifes birthday and she wants pizza for dinner. Cheap date surprisingly, but a good test for glycol
    Late, but in. BTW, Blue Gene recomped me pretty well a while back!
    BOARD TYRANT

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Got hurt during a burn... went to the doc today I'm looking at herniated disks - cervical and lumbar. And possibly a shoulder girdle tear. Fml.

    I agree though waste of a sesh if you can't give it your all.
    Yike man, take care and I hope you recover soon!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Late, but in. BTW, Blue Gene recomped me pretty well a while back!
    Thanks for coming in. The blue stack is a favorite of mine. With the right diet, it is really helpful
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Got hurt during a burn... went to the doc today I'm looking at herniated disks - cervical and lumbar. And possibly a shoulder girdle tear. Fml.

    I agree though waste of a sesh if you can't give it your all.
    Oh damn. That sucks. Sorry to hear that.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  14. Ok back to business.


    Started off this am with my normal cardio warmup. Got a good sweat going and was ready to go. M

    Chest
    Incline BP stayed at 225lbs for 2 sets of 8 and a set of 6
    Flat db press/flys super set 75lbs sets of 8

    Tris
    JM press super set with 2 arm db extensions
    Didn't go higher than 205 and then superset with the 75 lbs db. Awesome pump!


    Some thoughts:
    Vascularity is increasing, specifically in the forearms and front deltoids. I will acknowledge as well that my bathroom habits are different and that the product of it is also alittle different. Specifically color
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Some thoughts:
    I will acknowledge as well that my bathroom habits are different and that the product of it is also alittle different. Specifically color
    pics or I call bull sheet.


    jk, notice any difference in fat loss or gain?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    pics or I call bull sheet.

    jk, notice any difference in fat loss or gain?
    None for me..just mostly fullness and vascularity

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    pics or I call bull sheet.

    jk, notice any difference in fat loss or gain?
    Nothing of note tbh. The most prominent changes for me have been quite increased vascularity and the bathroom.

    Trust me you don't want pics. Lol
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  18. Ive actually noticed a slight increase in fat which crazy cuz Ive been on such s clean diet

  19. Weighed in this am after cardio...204..no real change

    Had a great shoulder/bi workout

    BTN Press 4 sets 115lbs sets of 8 <great warmup>
    Seated press (7 sets) 1 set 205lbs 3 reps, 1 set 195lbs 3 reps

    Glass hammer curls 4 sets 45-50 lbs sets of 8-12
    Concentration curls 4 sets 35-40lbs sets of 8

    Very good pump today. Probably the most prominent since I started GP. Once again my forearm vascularity was also very apparent.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Weighed in this am after cardio...204..no real change

    Had a great shoulder/bi workout

    BTN Press 4 sets 115lbs sets of 8 <great warmup>
    Seated press (7 sets) 1 set 205lbs 3 reps, 1 set 195lbs 3 reps

    Glass hammer curls 4 sets 45-50 lbs sets of 8-12
    Concentration curls 4 sets 35-40lbs sets of 8

    Very good pump today. Probably the most prominent since I started GP. Once again my forearm vascularity was also very apparent.
    Crazy seated shoulder press lol. That's impressive.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Crazy seated shoulder press lol. That's impressive.
    Thanks man. When I was heavier I was doing sets at 225 for 5 easy reps. Trying to build back up to that.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Thanks man. When I was heavier I was doing sets at 225 for 5 easy reps. Trying to build back up to that.
    WHat specifically has GP been doing for you GI wise? Giving you the runs, or stopping you up?

    Notice if its helping with post meal bloat?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post

    WHat specifically has GP been doing for you GI wise? Giving you the runs, or stopping you up?

    Notice if its helping with post meal bloat?
    Regularity is the same but the aroma and texture have changed as has color.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  24. Feeling the effects of yesterday's leg day as walking down the stairs this am was not easy.


    Box squats 10 sets 4 sets @275lbs 5 reps per. Box set at 12"
    1 leg step up w/ 55lbs dbs

    Wide grip chins 4 sets bw sets of 8-12
    BB rows 5 sets 2 sets t 185 for 8 and 1 set at 225lbs for 5

    Overall felt strong but definitely feeling affects the day after.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Ok back to business.


    Started off this am with my normal cardio warmup. Got a good sweat going and was ready to go. M

    Chest
    Incline BP stayed at 225lbs for 2 sets of 8 and a set of 6
    Flat db press/flys super set 75lbs sets of 8

    Tris
    JM press super set with 2 arm db extensions
    Didn't go higher than 205 and then superset with the 75 lbs db. Awesome pump!


    Some thoughts:
    Vascularity is increasing, specifically in the forearms and front deltoids. I will acknowledge as well that my bathroom habits are different and that the product of it is also alittle different. Specifically color
    Green by chance???

    Notice any difference in recovery man?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Thanks man. When I was heavier I was doing sets at 225 for 5 easy reps. Trying to build back up to that.
    That is crazy weight man. Nice job.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  27. Sore as hell from both workouts on Saturday and Sunday. Yesterday was a good chest/tri lift. Here is the rundown

    Chest
    flat bp: 1 set @ 315 2 reps 2 sets @ 275 5 per
    Incline bp: 3 sets @ 225 sets of 6-8 (worked these on a higher incline and "to the throat")

    Tris
    JM Press: 2 sets @ 225 sets of 4-6
    Superset 2 arm db extension: 75lbs sets of 12 superset with 55lbs sets of 12

    Major burn on the superset

    Notes:
    Vascularity continues to be noteworthy. Body comp changes are not too noticeable, but I think taking this with a little bit more increased cardio will make a huge difference. Already did 45 mins of 12%incline treadmill this am. Since I am off this week, I might double the cardio up
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  28. Didn't lift yesterday. The wife had me power washing the house and desk all day. Gotta love a day off


    Will hit my shoulder bi day today
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  29. Quick rundown for today


    BTN press sets at 115 for 5 as warmup
    Seated Press hit 215 for 1 and missed rep 2 badly.

    BB curls sets at 95-115 8-10 reps per (pump was extraordinary)
    Concentration curls sets at 40lbs 8 reps per

    Arms were pumped and very vascular. Also did 70 mins of cardio today in 2 35 min sessions.

    Stomach has certainly adjusted and I will note that even pasta or bread and no bloat. Anyone that knows my dietary history knows I struggle with being very carb sensitive and with major bloat. Those issues are nonexistent.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Quick rundown for today


    BTN press sets at 115 for 5 as warmup
    Seated Press hit 215 for 1 and missed rep 2 badly.

    BB curls sets at 95-115 8-10 reps per (pump was extraordinary)
    Concentration curls sets at 40lbs 8 reps per

    Arms were pumped and very vascular. Also did 70 mins of cardio today in 2 35 min sessions.

    Stomach has certainly adjusted and I will note that even pasta or bread and no bloat. Anyone that knows my dietary history knows I struggle with being very carb sensitive and with major bloat. Those issues are nonexistent.
    So what you're saying is so far you're digging it, yea?!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Quick rundown for today


    BTN press sets at 115 for 5 as warmup
    Seated Press hit 215 for 1 and missed rep 2 badly.

    BB curls sets at 95-115 8-10 reps per (pump was extraordinary)
    Concentration curls sets at 40lbs 8 reps per

    Arms were pumped and very vascular. Also did 70 mins of cardio today in 2 35 min sessions.

    Stomach has certainly adjusted and I will note that even pasta or bread and no bloat. Anyone that knows my dietary history knows I struggle with being very carb sensitive and with major bloat. Those issues are nonexistent.
    Awesome feedback.

    Could you have hit that second rep on seated press?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  32. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Quick rundown for today


    BTN press sets at 115 for 5 as warmup
    Seated Press hit 215 for 1 and missed rep 2 badly.

    BB curls sets at 95-115 8-10 reps per (pump was extraordinary)
    Concentration curls sets at 40lbs 8 reps per

    Arms were pumped and very vascular. Also did 70 mins of cardio today in 2 35 min sessions.

    Stomach has certainly adjusted and I will note that even pasta or bread and no bloat. Anyone that knows my dietary history knows I struggle with being very carb sensitive and with major bloat. Those issues are nonexistent.
    Awesome feedback.

    Could you have hit that second rep on seated press?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Awesome feedback.

    Could you have hit that second rep on seated press?
    I should have been able to. Actually pissed me off tbh. I am already planning the assault for Friday.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  34. When you say you missed badly on the seated shoulder press, does that mean you have a big bar mark on your face? Because that's what happens to me when I miss

  35. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I should have been able to. Actually pissed me off tbh. I am already planning the assault for Friday.
    I know the feeling very well. You'll get it next time for sure
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    When you say you missed badly on the seated shoulder press, does that mean you have a big bar mark on your face? Because that's what happens to me when I miss
    Lol. Close. I got it to eyebrow level a d then it slowly came down.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  37. Here is a little run down from the past 2 days


    Wednesday:
    Legs 10 sets of box squats sets of 225lbs rep range 8-10. Box set at 12". I am still suffering
    Standing calf raises with same weight as squat after each set.

    Back
    5 sets of wide grip chins. BW for sets of 8-10
    BB rows 5 sets of 185-205bs sets of no more than 5 reps
    Meadow rows 4 sets with 2 25's sets of 8

    Thursday:
    Incline BP hit 295lbs for 2.
    Incline flys 4 sets of 8 @ 65lbs
    Flat db press 4 sets of 12 @ 75lbs

    Didn't hit tris today. My daughter was home with me today so we had a little afternoon out.

    Overall very pleased. BW is table, strength is still going well and my stomach has calmed down. Additionally, for the price point I have seen this at, it is a worthy purchase.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  38. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Here is a little run down from the past 2 days


    Wednesday:
    Legs 10 sets of box squats sets of 225lbs rep range 8-10. Box set at 12". I am still suffering
    Standing calf raises with same weight as squat after each set.

    Back
    5 sets of wide grip chins. BW for sets of 8-10
    BB rows 5 sets of 185-205bs sets of no more than 5 reps
    Meadow rows 4 sets with 2 25's sets of 8

    Thursday:
    Incline BP hit 295lbs for 2.
    Incline flys 4 sets of 8 @ 65lbs
    Flat db press 4 sets of 12 @ 75lbs

    Didn't hit tris today. My daughter was home with me today so we had a little afternoon out.

    Overall very pleased. BW is table, strength is still going well and my stomach has calmed down. Additionally, for the price point I have seen this at, it is a worthy purchase.
    Awesome feedback again, thanks for your honesty
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Here is a little run down from the past 2 days


    Wednesday:
    Legs 10 sets of box squats sets of 225lbs rep range 8-10. Box set at 12". I am still suffering
    Standing calf raises with same weight as squat after each set.

    Back
    5 sets of wide grip chins. BW for sets of 8-10
    BB rows 5 sets of 185-205bs sets of no more than 5 reps
    Meadow rows 4 sets with 2 25's sets of 8

    Thursday:
    Incline BP hit 295lbs for 2.
    Incline flys 4 sets of 8 @ 65lbs
    Flat db press 4 sets of 12 @ 75lbs

    Didn't hit tris today. My daughter was home with me today so we had a little afternoon out.

    Overall very pleased. BW is table, strength is still going well and my stomach has calmed down. Additionally, for the price point I have seen this at, it is a worthy purchase.
    Awesome man! 295 incline BP you have 10lbs on me! That's big money right there brother!!!

  40. Sorry for the delay. Will update this afternoon with my recent workouts and comments. Haven't been around much outside of lifting. As the summer winds down, getting the building ready before the teachers and kids are back. Always amazing how fast the summers go.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Logging VOLATILE, Time to get Pumped!!!!
    By BigEdNJ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 09:05 PM
  2. **It's Time to Get FIERCE** (Sponsored)
    By Mik3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 08:54 PM
  3. Time To Get Massive And Shretted!!!
    By toxo in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 09:22 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 08:08 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Log in
Log in