SNS Glycophase and AE14...time to get pumped (Sponsored)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me start off by giving a big thanks to Spaniard and the whole SNS team for allowing me to log a 1 month supply of Glycophase. I will begin my dosing this afternoon, although, if anyone from the SNS team has a particular method they would like me to use for dosing....do not hesitate to let me know.

Alittle about me:
37 years old, 5'10" 205lbs. Been training since before I was a teenager. I currently modify my lifting schedule as I go, as I am up before 4 every morning to workout due to my job. I am a High School Vice Principal, and I am limited in time :)

Here is my current routine:
Sat. Legs/Back (focus is on back, specifically more pull based exercises)
Sun. Chest/Tris
Mon. Shoulders/bis
Tues. Off
Wed. Legs/Back (focus on low box squats and form)
Thur. Chest/tris (more upper chest focus)
Fri. Shoulders (heavy press day

7 days a week I am on the treadmill for 40-45 mins at 12% incline

Current supplements (I have been trying to keep things very simple at the moment, and not add too much)
Orange Triad
Orange OxiMega Greens
ProNom 23
Blue Gene
Blue Growth
Creapure
White Flood Reborn

I do not believe that anything on this list will interfere with Glyco. Please let me know otherwise.

As an aside, I have tried many different supplements in this genre and truly feel I have a strong basis for comparison. I was truly excited to see that this was coming out as I trust SNS (always have their caffeine in 501 count on hand) and the profile is excellent.

Lets get this show started. I will update later with thoughts based on dosing. Tonight will be a good test as its my wifes birthday and she wants pizza for dinner. Cheap date surprisingly, but a good test for glycol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 out of 5 stars

Final review 8/30

There is roughly 1 dat left of GP, so I figured that today would be a good day to give a final review

In this market and specifically this type of product, GP is a very good buy. The price point that I have seen this product listed at (as low as just under $20) is an absolute steal for what you get. The results are comparable, if not better than most of the GDA types out there. I have used many (N2S, AP, Recompadrol, SlinSane,etc..) of these types, and GP performed as well, if not better.

As I noted in my log, there was some stomach issues early on, which was normal but always disconcerting. Additionally, once your body adjust to that (if it does, and it can take time) you will enjoy the pump. As someone who is very sensitive to carbs, this is a help, but I would not suggest overdoing it on carbs in anyway, as I find that these are not designed to offset that.

The greatest benefits for me with GP were the pump (specifically in my shoulder routine) as well as the ability to digest certain carbs better. It didnt help with simple carbs, which I try and stay away from regardless. However, with complex carbs this definitely shines.

I would recommend this to anyone, whether experienced with GDA's or not. The price is ridiculous for what you get. SNS continues to impress me, and has become one of my top 3 companies that I will invest my $ in, as I have truly come to trust them and their products.

Well done guys.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In for the ride. Your routine is very similar to my old styled one, twice a week trainings have also served me very well.

Let the party begin :D

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subed brother!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck man .. very nice CL stack to go along with it

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, yup, yup! Deff in!!!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride. Your routine is very similar to my old styled one, twice a week trainings have also served me very well.

Let the party begin :D
Twice a week is where its at I get the best workouts

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for jumping in guys. Looking forward to seeing how good this can be.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I dosed 2x today. One prior to lunch and one prior to dinner. Nothing of note, no changes in how I feel. I think to or row should be interesting as I can test this out with my pre lift meal (lunch).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Twice a week is where its at I get the best workouts
Definitely the best results I ever had by increasing frequency. I do my workouts over 4 days;

Monday: Bench 5/3/1 + BBB then Shoulder, Tricep and Calve work (+ Upper body stretches)
Tuesday: Squat 5/3/1 + BBB then Hamstring and Back Work (+ Lower body pre activation and stretches)
Wednesday: 20-30 minutes HIIT (+ Full body Stretches and stabilizer work (External Rotation and Serratus work)
Thursday: OHP 5/3/1 + BBB then Chest, Biceps and Calves (+ Upper body stretches)
Friday: Deadlift + Low rep work (no BBB for DL) + Back and Hamstring work (+ Lower body stretchers)
Saturday: HIIT and Full body Stretches and stabiliser work (i.e. external Rotation, Serratus work etc).

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any thoughts on dosing guys? Are lunch and dinner a good spread or would the SNS team be interested in something else?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any thoughts on dosing guys? Are lunch and dinner a good spread or would the SNS team be interested in something else?
Feel free to use it how you feel would work best for you brother. With your experience in GDA's we trust you lol. My thoughts are pre workout meal and whenever else you see fit.

I have been playing around with dosing and find pre effective for inducing a nice pump. Post workout and breakfast in my opinion are unnecessary times to use it at this point but you may find a certain time you think it works best for you :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feel free to use it how you feel would work best for you brother. With your experience in GDA's we trust you lol. My thoughts are pre workout meal and whenever else you see fit.

I have been playing around with dosing and find pre effective for inducing a nice pump. Post workout and breakfast in my opinion are unnecessary times to use it at this point but you may find a certain time you think it works best for you :)
Will do. Thanks for the trust. I will play with it a bit and see

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little run down of my lunch/ pre lift dosage

So I dosed at 12pm. I had a call I had to make at 12:30 , which started earlier and lasted longer than expected. So I began to get the hypo feeling pretty quick. TO me, that was a strong indication of the power of Glycophase. After I ate, felt fine.

Since I had already been on the treadmill early, I was not going to hit a second run, so I went straight to lifting.

Chest:
Incline BP (8 sets) 1 set at 295lbs 2 reps 3 sets @ 225lbs sets of 8,6,5
Incline db flys/press supersets (4 sets) 60lbs sets of 8 <this is a burner>

Tris:
JM Press (8 sets) sets of 5 reps @ 225lbs

Was totally burnt on this, as I went more than I thought I would. Its always funny, once I get started, sometimes I cant stop myself. :)

Thoughts:
Nothing too noticeable outside of the hypo feeling. My strength was consistent and the pump was decent. Nothing out of the ordinary. I will dose pre dinner tonight as I am making lean burgers and dogs for the family.

Tomorrow will be heavy shoulders and maybe complimentary work depending on energy level.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
A little run down of my lunch/ pre lift dosage

So I dosed at 12pm. I had a call I had to make at 12:30 , which started earlier and lasted longer than expected. So I began to get the hypo feeling pretty quick. TO me, that was a strong indication of the power of Glycophase. After I ate, felt fine.

Since I had already been on the treadmill early, I was not going to hit a second run, so I went straight to lifting.

Chest:
Incline BP (8 sets) 1 set at 295lbs 2 reps 3 sets @ 225lbs sets of 8,6,5
Incline db flys/press supersets (4 sets) 60lbs sets of 8 <this is a burner>

Tris:
JM Press (8 sets) sets of 5 reps @ 225lbs

Was totally burnt on this, as I went more than I thought I would. Its always funny, once I get started, sometimes I cant stop myself. :)

Thoughts:
Nothing too noticeable outside of the hypo feeling. My strength was consistent and the pump was decent. Nothing out of the ordinary. I will dose pre dinner tonight as I am making lean burgers and dogs for the family.

Tomorrow will be heavy shoulders and maybe complimentary work depending on energy level.
225lb JM press??!!! Holy moley. Do you have Cissus on hand? LOL

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have gone heavier. Lol

Amazingly it never bothers me...I prefer close grip but my shoulders get destroyed as a result.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have gone heavier. Lol

Amazingly it never bothers me...I prefer close grip but my get destroyed as a result.
Close grip ****s my shoulders....now, 2-board close grip is great! I need to get my JM up to your level tho

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That JM is honestly impressive, thats 20lbs more than you weigh; on an exercise that limits chest recruitment.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. I hit JMs hard 2x per week some weeks. Never had any lingering issues. However, CG kills me. It could take me out a few days even if slightly over done.

When I was younger and much strong, my CG was very strong b/c my bench grip was also very close. They worked well together. As I got older, I moved my bench grip wider and the CG has never been the same. :(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a good shoulder/bi workout, with my pre lift dose before lunch.

Shoulders:
BTN press warmup (5 sets) 95lbs 8 reps per.
Seated Press (8 sets) 1 set @ 205lbs 2 reps, 2 sets @ 185lbs 4-5 reps

Bis:
Fat grips BB curls (5 sets) 95 lbs 8 reps <this was a killer pump, love the fat grips>
1 arm preacher bench curls (2 sets) was really burnt but hit 45lbs for 2 sets of 8 per arm

Vascularity was very apparent, specifically with the help of the fat grippz. Shoulder pump was good, not outstanding. The warmup is essential for me, and I seem to be one of the,only old school folks that still likes BTN press.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have gone heavier. Lol

Amazingly it never bothers me...I prefer close grip but my shoulders get destroyed as a result.
I used to use a closer grip myself but after a shoulder surgery just moving each hand out an inch or so make all the difference

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will update later today with yesterday's leg/back workout and today's heavier chest/tri workout

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the delay. Had to good workouts the last 2 days.

Saturday legs/back
Warmup box squats:
4 sets from 225-275 nothing more than 5 reps wide stance. Focused on getting my hips warmed uo

Back
Deads (7 sets) <stopped here for a slight twinge, nothing severe but definitely something off>
1 sets @ 405lbs for 4 reps then the twinge hit. Felt I had at least 1 more in me
Wide grip chins (4 sets) BW sets of 10-12 Was concerned about my back, so I called it a day

Sunday chest/tris <I went back to JMs after the discussion, was even better this time>
Flat BP (6 sets) 1 set 315lbs 3 reps
Flat Push press from safety bars (4 sets) up to 295lbs 2 reps per set
Incline flys (4 sets) 55lbs sets of 10

Tris
JM Press (5 sets) 245 set of 3 :woohoo:
French Press (4 sets) z-bar + a 45 on each side sets of 10

Pump has been good for both. I have not noticed anything too far out of the ordinary. The original hypo feeling has subsided, which is a good thing. Trying to maintain a decent amount of carbs after taking GP, might alter dosing scheme starting tomorrow.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
245.. beast mode: ON. :D

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok what's this JM press for tri's and what's the hypo feeling your talking about from Glyco?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ok what's this JM press for tri's and what's the hypo feeling your talking about from Glyco?
I superset JM's with Cali presses

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me start off by giving a big thanks to Spaniard and the whole SNS team for allowing me to log a 1 month supply of Glycophase. I will begin my dosing this afternoon, although, if anyone from the SNS team has a particular method they would like me to use for dosing....do not hesitate to let me know.

Alittle about me:
37 years old, 5'10" 205lbs. Been training since before I was a teenager. I currently modify my lifting schedule as I go, as I am up before 4 every morning to workout due to my job. I am a High School Vice Principal, and I am limited in time :)

Sun. Chest/Tris
Mon. Shoulders/bis
Tues. Off

Current supplements (I have been trying to keep things very simple at the moment, and not add too much)
Orange Triad
Orange OxiMega Greens
ProNom 23
Blue Gene
Blue Growth
Creapure
White Flood Reborn

I do not believe that anything on this list will interfere with Glyco. Please let me know otherwise.

As an aside, I have tried many different supplements in this genre and truly feel I have a strong basis for comparison. I was truly excited to see that this was coming out as I trust SNS (always have their caffeine in 501 count on hand) and the profile is excellent.

Lets get this show started. I will update later with thoughts based on dosing. Tonight will be a good test as its my wifes birthday and she wants pizza for dinner. Cheap date surprisingly, but a good test for glycol
white flood reborn, glycophase boo yah!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a good shoulder workout. Noticed a far more increased pump, specifically on rear laterals. Gave me the placebo effect of "wow, my shirt is so much tighter". Lol

Seated press: 3 sets @ 185 5 reps per
DB lateral superset (5 sets) side and rear sets of 8 each per, 30lbs
DB shrugs (4 sets) 75 lbs sets of 12

My DBS only go up to 75lbs, so we make do with what we have. :)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Dosed before and after a workout is best IMO..Woke up fuller and leaner

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Had a good shoulder workout. Noticed a far more increased pump, specifically on rear laterals. Gave me the placebo effect of "wow, my shirt is so much tighter". Lol

Seated press: 3 sets @ 185 5 reps per
DB lateral superset (5 sets) side and rear sets of 8 each per, 30lbs
DB shrugs (4 sets) 75 lbs sets of 12

My DBS only go up to 75lbs, so we make do with what we have. :)
That wasn't a placebo ;) :D

You should look into Rear delt destroyer swings; totally fries your rear delts

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. I hit JMs hard 2x per week some weeks. Never had any lingering issues. However, CG kills me. It could take me out a few days even if slightly over done.

When I was younger and much strong, my CG was very strong b/c my bench grip was also very close. They worked well together. As I got older, I moved my bench grip wider and the CG has never been the same. :(
Same thing with me, as I got older my grip on BP got much wider, I basically only do wide grip bench press these days on all flat, incline and decline. My close grips have taken a hit too, but Im not too bad where its a major concern. Wide grips feels less strain on my elbows since I love to keep them away from my body, and the stretch feels better and more natural.

Serge Nubret is one famous bodybuilder who only did wide grip bench pressing.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey brother sorry man I'm still following along just got hurt at work Friday night so I've been pain killered up. Just wanted to stop into your logs and let you guys know I didn't bail

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey brother sorry man I'm still following along just got hurt at work Friday night so I've been pain killered up. Just wanted to stop into your logs and let you guys know I didn't bail
Hope you are ok. What happened?

I did a brief.....brief workout this morning. For some reason I have been up since 230 and couldn't go back to sleep. I apologize for the miss, but as I sit in my gym typing this...nothing good will come from a lift. Lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sorry Im late!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established

I did a brief.....brief workout this morning. For some reason I have been up since 230 and couldn't go back to sleep. I apologize for the miss, but as I sit in my gym typing this...nothing good will come from a lift. Lol
Dog woke me up in the middle of the night..could barely keep my eyes open even with my pwo..deff called it a day ..I feel u on no sleep..learned not even to bother get some rest and do it right the next day

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

No excuses Adam ;)

Nah, good call. No point giving it 50% when you can hit it 100% later.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Got hurt during a burn... went to the doc today I'm looking at herniated disks - cervical and lumbar. And possibly a shoulder girdle tear. Fml.

I agree though waste of a sesh if you can't give it your all.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Alittle about me:

Sun. Chest/Tris
Mon. Shoulders/bis
Tues. Off

Orange Triad
Orange OxiMega Greens
ProNom 23
Blue Gene
Blue Growth
Creapure
White Flood Reborn

Late, but in. BTW, Blue Gene recomped me pretty well a while back!