Pow wow Annihilates his Adipose with EBF's AAv2

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
First off, I'd like to give a big shout out to the guys over at EBF for giving me the chance to log AAv2. If you don't know or haven't heard about AAv2, here's a quick write-up via Nutraplanet.

Adipose Annihilation V.2: Relentlessly Annihilate Body Fat From Every Possible Angle!
Adipose Annihilation V2 ("AAv2") is Enhanced Body Formulation's fat-loss solution, designed to help real people get real results. You'll literally annihilate fat from every possible angle!

Commercial fat burners come a dime a dozen. Most try to hide their cut-rate ingredients behind flashy advertisements with bikini-clad supermodels that push products they've never even used...under-dosed, low-quality products that aren't even worth the bottle they're packaged in. However, AAv2 is not your ordinary commercial fat burner. By employing proven, full-strength ingredients in two unique blends, AAv2 ignites your full fat burning potential.

Unlike "one trick pony" competitors that attempt to limit fat gain through a single mechanism AAv2's FAT MOBILIZATION COMPLEX ceases new fat formation as the EBF ANNIHILATION COMPLEX lays waste to existing adipose stores. AAv2 features an optimized proprietary blend of ingredients which create an incredible potency, without the potential for undesired side effects. In addition to these ingredients, perhaps what makes us most excited to bring you this product is that AAv2 encompasses a new ingredient that is rarely used in fat burners - Ginkgo Biloba extract. Ginkgo Biloba extract is fairly unique and works SEVERAL different ways.

AAv2 stands on its own as the most comprehensive and effective fat burner available today. However, if you're hardcore, stack AAv2 with Recompadrol, and add an aromatase inhibitor [1] to create a truly unparalleled body recomposition arsenal. Even the most experienced dieter will stare slack-jawed in the mirror as they wake up each morning leaner and leaner than ever.

Synergy is the key to these remarkable results; AAv2's ingredients complement one another to create "2 + 2 = 5" fat melting maximization. Hydroxycitric Acid and Acetyl-L-Carnitine in the FAT MOBILIZATION COMPLEX interact to mobilize and transport fat. Then the EBF ANNIHILATION COMPLEX takes over, as Fucoxanthin, Alpha Yohimbine, and Capsaicin combine to vanquish fat stores through PPAR? receptor antagonism. The Evodiamine, and Ginkgo Biloba Extract in AAv2 take body recomposition to a new level, boosting thermogenesis, regulating thyroid activity, and producing preferential glucose uptake.

This synergy continues when stacked with Recompadrol - ingredients like Berberine and Salacia Reticulata, two PPAR? antagonists/PPAR? agonists, add fuel to the fat burning fire. Moreover, Recompadrol's Corosolic Acid blunts the body's tendency to upregulate fat storing enzymes in periods of long-term PPAR? agonism. But that's not it! Berberine caused "11-HSD1, a key enzyme linked to visceral obesity and metabolic syndrome, decreased 0.63-fold" in a recent medical study [2]; with 11-HSD1 downregulated, cortisol control will no longer be a challenge. Through the sheer power of ingredient synergy, you can construct the ultimate body recomposition strategy.

Ingredient Overview:

Garcinia Cambogia 50% HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) is a potent plant derivative with clinically proven lipid metabolism/oxidation potential [3]. Via inhibition of Malonyl Coenzyme A, the so called "building blocks" of fat, it blocks adipose production for upwards of twelve hours after a meal [4, 5]. As HCA stops creation of new fat cells, it simultaneously prompts adipose and liver tissue to oxidize bodily fat stores. By slowing gastric emptying, HCA lowers post-prandial glucose response [6]. Clinical supplementation with Garcinia Cambogia led to, "significantly reduced visceral, subcutaneous, and total fat areas compared with the placebo group," and, moreover, no visceral fat regain after cessation of use [7]. Beyond this, in a hypocaloric environment - created when one begins to diet - HCA will also help limit muscular catabolism and breakdown [4].

Acetyl-L-Carnitine ALCAR assumes an essential duty in the FAT MOBILIZATION COMPLEX, activating and transporting fat cells for beta oxidation [8]. Its ability to support bodily energy metabolism and insulin response creates innumerable health benefits. One clinical study found that, "safely ameliorated arterial hypertension, insulin resistance, impaired glucose tolerance, and hypoadiponectinemia in subjects" [9]. ALCAR supplementation may help overcome leptin resistance; a hormonal shift often responsible for the metabolic slowdown and fat loss plateaus that dieters experience [10]. Marked increase in dopamine levels and prevention of stress-related hormonal depletion are additional benefits that ALCAR can provide to those in a caloric deficit, to make their diet quicker, easier, and more effective [11, 12].

Choline Bitratrate is a B Vitamin that prevents fat deposition in the liver, encourages liver fatty acid metabolism and increases subsequent oxidation [13, 14]. When paired with carnitine in medical trials, the two supplements fashioned synergistic improvements in fat mobilization. Fat is literally flushed out of the body, in the form of urinary acylcarnitines [15].

Fucoxanthin can restrict differentiation of preadipocytes to adipocytes by means of PPAR? down-regulation. Thus, this algae extract limits the opportunity that adipose cells have to form and accumulate in the body [16]. A cutting-edge supplement in the dieter's arsenal, Fucoxanthin is rapidly garnering popularity as an uncoupler. Recent Hokkaido University trials found that Fucoxanthin augmented expression of mitochondrial uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1). In turn, UCP1 expression shrank abdominal white adipose tissue cells; resultant net body composition changes in Fucoxanthin-fed subjects were undeniably positive [17].

Alpha Yohimbine is a forceful ?2 adrenergic antagonist; compared to standard Yohimbine, Alpha Yohimbine's impact on ?2B and ?2C adrenoreceptors is three and four times more potent, respectively [18, 20]. As such, it capably enhances vasodilation/blood flow in adipose cells [19]. Because Alpha Yohimbine modulates ?2C prevalent in the brain, epinephrine - along with concurrent nutrient utilization, thermogenesis, and energy metabolism - is maximally activated, whilst breakdown of serotonin, noradrenaline, and dopamine are controlled [20].

Capsicium Annum 8% Capsaicinoids increases energy expenditure and metabolic rate through multiple pathways [21, 22]. Studies claim, "capsaicin also inhibited the expression of PPAR?, C/EBP?, and leptin, but induced up-regulation of adiponectin at the protein level. These results demonstrate that capsaicin efficiently induces apoptosis and inhibits adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes and adipocytes" [23]. PPAR? modulation causes the bulk of adipose loss to be exhibited on ugly abdominal fat stores [24]. Capsaicinoid dosage in V2.0's EBF ANNIHILATION COMPLEX has been reduced to .5mg per pill, resulting in similar increased post-ingestion glycerol and blood FFA levels seen in V1.0, without the potential for heartburn-like side-effects [25].

Evodiamine is an essential new addition to the re-formulated AAv2. This ingredient "mimics the characteristic anti-obese effects induced by capsaicin" to "induce heat loss and heat production at the same time and dissipate food energy, preventing the accumulation of perivisceral fat and the body weight increase" [26]. Inclusion of Evodiamine has reduced the required amount of Capsaicinoids in V2.0's proprietary blend - this reduction, in turn will maintain all the effectiveness of the original formulation, without the potential for occurrence of heartburn at higher Capsaicinoid dosages. A recent medical study found that Evodiamine's ability to inhibit adipocyte differentiation and limit fat gain - unlike Capsaicin - is not reliant on a mechanism of action involving uncoupling protein-1 (UCP1) thermogenesis [27]. Therefore, utilization of these two ingredients together can produce similar and cumulative effects by channeling multiple bodily pathways.

Ginko Biloba Extract is a compound that contains naturally-occurring flavonoids such as Kaempferol and Quercetin. Kaempferol is known to promote overall body/mind wellness through antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, cardioprotective, and neuroprotective activities [28]. Significant improvements in insulin-stimulated glucose uptake can be provided via Kaempferol supplementation, due to an ability to "act at multiple targets to ameliorate hyperglycemia, including by acting as partial agonists of PPAR?"; this partial PPAR? modulation "activates some (insulin sensitization), but not all (adipogenesis), PPAR?-signaling pathways" [29, 31]. Furthermore, in a separate FDA-sponsored study, both Kaempferol and Quercetin were proven to "down-regulate the adipogenesis-related transcriptional factors PPAR?, C/EBP-? and SREBP-1 and to inhibit adipocyte differentiation during the early stage" [30]. Couple this mechanism of action with Kaempferol's known capacity to regulate D2-mediated thyroid activity (T3 production), and the result is truly astounding cumulative 2+2=5 fat-burning potential [32].

First thoughts:

Very interesting ingredient list. Not a lot of "fat burners" on the market look like this. Also I like the idea of a non-stim fat burner as I've never tried one. Also, the write up seems promising & I like that all the ingredients seem to have a sort of synergy between them.

Little background on me:

21 years old, 5'10" at about 190 +/-2lbs. Probably sitting about 13-15% BF. (Let me know what you guys think I'm at) I bulked this winter to early spring up to about 207, recomped until end of June, & now I plan to cut til then end of August. Honestly, I'm not looking to lose too much more "weight" so I will probably aim more for a recomp anyways.

Training regiment:

As of the past few weeks, I have been really focusing on moderate & TUT, usually about the 4 sets of 8-10 with the last set being a drop set. 4010 tempo, usually 4-6 exercises depending on the muscle group. I don't really go off a workout template, I kind of incorporate stuff I've learned from multiple programs on the fly as my body seems to adapt fast to the "same ol same ol". Previous programs: 5/3/1, PHAT, P/RR/S, & now a TUT focus. I will note that a good friend of mine asked me to starting workout with him as he's hit a wall & needs an extra motivator so we will probably incorporate our 2 focuses together.

Nutrition:

I'll be honest, I tracked calories for the longest time but haven't for the last few months. I will say that I'm pretty good at going off the top of my head as far as my intake goes, but I will definitely track macros or give a rough estimate day-by-day. I will be shooting for 200+P/150C/60-70F, hopefully about the 2,000-2,100 calories a day. May adjust accordingly. Reason carbs aren't too high is because my body doesn't really seem to need a lot & too much usually doesn't sit well. Might do a modified carb cycle for non-training/training days & will probably take in more cals on legs days.

Current supplements:
PES Alphamine (1 scoop morning, 2 scoops pre) EC stack (25mg Bronkaid either with Alphamine or 200 mg caffeine pill 2x a day)
Nutraplanet Green tea extract (1 pill 3x day)
Nutraplanet Cissus powder (750mg once a day) SS Agmatine (1 500mg pre, 1 500mg pre largest carb meal)
SNS Citrulline Malate (5g intra)
USP Labs Modern BCAA (10g during fast, 10g intra)
TrueNutrition Glutamine peptides (5g during fast, 5g intra)
Gatorade powder (1 scoop/30g carbs intra) TrueNutrition Super Greens Powder (1 scoop morning)

Staples: OT, fish oil, Elite XT protein, Vitamin Shoppe probiotics, Swedish bitters for big meal digestion, possibly add cinnamon extract as cheap GDA As far as running the Alphamine & EC, I will be taking about a week or so off once my AAv2 arrives (ETA is Thursday) Then, I will add the Alphamine & EC back in to differentiate the effects & to also see how they compliment each other.

Feel free to sub & following along!

Before pic: (Taken 7/26)
(Don't hate on the smirk, sent it to my woman ;) )

Attachments

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
About to head to dinner with my girlfriend. Taking her out for graduating cosmetology school. Heading to Texas Roadhouse but I've made sure to compensate for tonight's calories. lol Will be hitting back with a friend at about 8, so I'll post up final macros & workout tonight.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
7/30 Back

Warm up pull ups:
6x10 Alternating OH & UH

V-bar low cable row:
160x15/12, 180x10/8

Lat pull down:
160x15/12, 180x10/8

BB bent over row:
155x15, 185x12/10, 205x8

HS lat pull down: (weight each arm)
60x15/12, 70x10, 80x8

HS Iso row: (weight each arm)
50x15, 60x12/10, 70x8

Straight arm pull down:
35x15, 42.5x12, 50x10

Duration: approximately 1 hour

Final day's macros: 212P/130C/85F 2,161cals

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any plans to drop the Alphamine? How long have you been running it?

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Any plans to drop the Alphamine? How long have you been running it?
Only been on Alphamine for about 2 weeks, been on the EC for about 4 weeks. But I do plan to drop them for about a week or so to pinpoint the different effects, & then run them together from there on.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only been on Alphamine for about 2 weeks, been on the EC for about 4 weeks. But I do plan to drop them for about a week or so to pinpoint the different effects, & then run them together from there on.
Should have it today or tomorrow my man

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Got my bottle today! Will be doing the recommended procedure on the bottle of 1-2 caps per day for the first few days to access tolerance, which also works because I will be gone on a camping trip this weekend so all day dosings might not exact fit my schedule. Since the bottle states not to dose too late in the day, I will be taking my first dose on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Love the bottle's layout by the way!

Attachments

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my bottle today! Will be doing the recommended procedure on the bottle of 1-2 caps per day for the first few days to access tolerance, which also works because I will be gone on a camping trip this weekend so all day dosings might not exact fit my schedule. Since the bottle states not to dose too late in the day, I will be taking my first dose on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Love the bottle's layout by the way!
Start with one and take it now lol.

Dosing late in the day shouldn't matter. Some may experience a good mood from it and sweating.

If you get any heart burn or anything of the sort use something tht has fat in it

Some almonds. Almond milk a protein shake or peanut butter

I am fine up to 4 caps with no heart burn

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Start with one and take it now lol.

Dosing late in the day shouldn't matter. Some may experience a good mood from it and sweating.

If you get any heart burn or anything of the sort use something tht has fat in it

Some almonds. Almond milk a protein shake or peanut butter

I am fine up to 4 caps with no heart burn
Well that works then! Dose roughly 20-30 min pre or does that matter? As long as you're as close to an empty stomach as possible?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that works then! Dose roughly 20-30 min pre or does that matter? As long as you're as close to an empty stomach as possible?
I usually don't eat for 90-180 monites after any dose of a fat burner.

I feel it work best on empty stomach. But web taken with a meal sometimes you just over heat

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
I usually don't eat for 90-180 monites after any dose of a fat burner.

I feel it work best on empty stomach. But web taken with a meal sometimes you just over heat
Well, I ate around 6:30, plan on hitting the gym about 8:45-9, so I should be ok dosing the AAv2 at about 8:30 right?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for this bro. Im not far behind you with the aav2.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Just got home from a shoulder workout. Took 1 pill pre-workout with a green tea pill/500mg agmatine & was on my way.

Notable effects: Although this is a stim free fat burner, I was sweating just as bad as with my usual Alphamine/E pre. Delt/trap veins were very profound tonight. Not sure if the AAv2 had any effects on that. Only things I can really comment so far.

7/31 Shoulders

Rotator warm ups

Smith shoulder press:
135x15, 155x12, 175x10, 205x6

Reverse pec deck:
70x15, 80x12, 90x11
(SS)
Machine side lateral:
70x15, 90x12, 110x10

Rope face pull:
70x15, 80x12, 90x10, 110x7

DB side to front raise:
25x10x3

Jones BB shrug:
185x15, 275x12x3

1 arm cable side lateral:
40x10x3, 40x8(DS)30x10

Weight taken at gym was 191 but will weight again tomorrow morning on empty stomach.

Hitting hamstrings & calves in the morning.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds good. Thnx. Im anxious to see some results!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got home from a shoulder workout. Took 1 pill pre-workout with a green tea pill/500mg agmatine & was on my way.

Notable effects: Although this is a stim free fat burner, I was sweating just as bad as with my usual Alphamine/E pre. Delt/trap veins were very profound tonight. Not sure if the AAv2 had any effects on that. Only things I can really comment so far.

7/31 Shoulders

Rotator warm ups

Smith shoulder press:
135x15, 155x12, 175x10, 205x6

Reverse pec deck:
70x15, 80x12, 90x11
(SS)
Machine side lateral:
70x15, 90x12, 110x10

Rope face pull:
70x15, 80x12, 90x10, 110x7

DB side to front raise:
25x10x3

Jones BB shrug:
185x15, 275x12x3

1 arm cable side lateral:
40x10x3, 40x8(DS)30x10

Weight taken at gym was 191 but will weight again tomorrow morning on empty stomach.

Hitting hamstrings & calves in the morning.
If your sweating from one 2 will be good and 3 will be pretty intense.

The vascularity may come from increases body temp and vasodilation from ginkgo

How are you dosing? Label directions? Or 3 2x a day?

Doesn't really matter I end up using 9 -12 some days and 6 others. Sometimes 3

How many meals do you eat a day?

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Final macros for the day: 212P/98F/136C 2,226cals

Went ham on a bag of Blue Diamond almonds earlier so that's why my fats were so high lol

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Sounds good. Thnx. Im anxious to see some results!
Since I didn't get access to my bottle til about 5 tonight, I just went with 1 pre for today. I will probably run 2caps first thing in the morning, then go from there. I'll gladly play around with dosing as I get further into the bottle. Going off of IF, I've really gone to 2 full meals a day with snacking depending on my macros for the day. But it varies. I've never been into the whole 6 small meals a day though.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final macros for the day: 212P/98F/136C 2,226cals

Went ham on a bag of Blue Diamond almonds earlier so that's why my fats were so high lol
My macros were about the same but my fat was at 150 lol. Went to town on Omaha burgers with cheese and egg.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since I didn't get access to my bottle til about 5 tonight, I just went with 1 pre for today. I will probably run 2caps first thing in the morning, then go from there. I'll gladly play around with dosing as I get further into the bottle. Going off of IF, I've really gone to 2 full meals a day with snacking depending on my macros for the day. But it varies. I've never been into the whole 6 small meals a day though.
That's how I am. I do 3 pre workout and 3 pre bed sometimes 3 in between. You can try.

2 pre
2 inbetwrrn meals ( no snacking)
2 pre bed

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
That's how I am. I do 3 pre workout and 3 pre bed sometimes 3 in between. You can try.

2 pre
2 inbetwrrn meals ( no snacking)
2 pre bed
I'll actually give that a go tomorrow.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
2 caps with my morning coffee down. My buddy had to change times on our session til the afternoon/evening so I will update later tonight.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Doesn't look like the gym's gonna work out for me tonight, plans keep getting changed around but I'm gonna try to squeeze in a late night cardio /calisthenics session on the bike trail behind my house, possibly some abs. Going heavy these last few days made my body pretty damn sore so an off day fit well. Did dose 2 more AAv2 mid day 2 hours after lunch & will dose again about the same time after dinner pre-run.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Today's macros: 202P/180C/82F 2,280cals

Just got back from my run. Hit some body weight abs beforehand. Hit 2 miles, the first mile being at a moderate jog & the 2nd mile back was 30 second HIIT intervals with sprints & lunges. Never tried that before but it was pretty wicked. lol hit 2 2 capsules dosages during the day & will try pre-bed but with only 1 capsule. Body weight this morning was 188 on the dot. Hitting bis/tris in the morning, & then leaving for a weekend long camping trip with some buddies. I will update tomorrow's workout once completed, but I'm not sure how the updates will be this weekend. (Heard there's poor reception in the area) but I will keep you guys posted.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In bud!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Took dose 1 right upon waking with my coffee, just took dose 2 pre with my BCAAs & agmatine. Going to hit some bis/tris & abs.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
8/2 Tris/Bis Supersets with drop set last set (did tri DS & then bi DS) 4010 tempo

Working sets

Lying EZ bar skullcrushers
65x8, 75x8, 85x8, 95x8(DS) 75x10(DS) 55x14
(SS)
Standing EZ bar curl:
65x8, 75x8, 85x8, 95x7(DS) 75x8(DS) 55x12

V-bar pressdown:
70x8, 80x8, 90x8, 100x8(DS) 80x9(DS) 60x11(DS) 40x15
(SS)
straight bar low cable curl:
60x8, 70x8, 80x8, 90x7(DS) 70x8(DS) 50x10(DS) 30x14

DB Tate press:
30x8, 35x8, 40x8
(SS)
Standing EZ bar spider curl:
45x8, 55x8, 65x7

DB kickback:
15x12x3
(SS)
DB alt incline curl:
20x12x3

10 min LISS full incline treadmill walk.

Was sweating pretty good throughout my workout, but once I got on the treadmill, I was dripping profusely off my forearms.

Attachments

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How you enjoying the aav2?

Have you had any discomfort?

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Sorry for the late update. Just got home from my camping trip. Service was non-existent but I will highlight some things later on tonight once I'm unpacked & settled down.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
A little recap for this weekend. Dosed the AAv2 at 2 caps 3 times a day (or 2 depending on food arrangements). Didn't get to track cals but I'm gonna say I was under my 2,100 calorie both days. I tried to keep my protein high enough to compensate, but I will check my weight tomorrow morning.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
How you enjoying the aav2?

Have you had any discomfort?
I'm enjoying it thus far. The thermogenic effect is awesome by itself so I can't wait to see how it works alone & then combined with a stim-based fat burner. No discomforts. I did get a little heartburn after 1 dose on Friday I believe but not a huge deal.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Just got done with a chest workout. Dosed 2 caps 3 times today, all Atleast 2 hours before/after a meal. Am noticing a bit of heartburn about 20 minutes after dosing, but only lasts about 10 minutes so not really an issue for me. Weighted in at 192 at the gym, but that was at 9PM tonight. I really need to invest in a scale to track my empty stomach weight. Anyways, here's tonight's workout.

8/5 Chest

*Working sets*

BB bench:
135x15, 185x12x2, 205x9, 225x7, 225x6

BB incline bench:
135x12, 145x10, 155x9, 165x8

BB decline bench:
185x12, 225x10, 225x8

Machine chest press:
110x15, 130x12x2, 150x11

Pec deck:
160x12x2, 170x10

High cable crossover: (lb each cable)
60xFailurex6
(SS)
BW dips:
192xFailurex6

Today's macros: 228P/127C/87F 2,203cals

Hitting back before work tomorrow, updates coming!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got done with a chest workout. Dosed 2 caps 3 times today, all Atleast 2 hours before/after a meal. Am noticing a bit of heartburn about 20 minutes after dosing, but only lasts about 10 minutes so not really an issue for me. Weighted in at 192 at the gym, but that was at 9PM tonight. I really need to invest in a scale to track my empty stomach weight. Anyways, here's tonight's workout.

8/5 Chest

*Working sets*

BB bench:
135x15, 185x12x2, 205x9, 225x7, 225x6

BB incline bench:
135x12, 145x10, 155x9, 165x8

BB decline bench:
185x12, 225x10, 225x8

Machine chest press:
110x15, 130x12x2, 150x11

Pec deck:
160x12x2, 170x10

High cable crossover: (lb each cable)
60xFailurex6
(SS)
BW dips:
192xFailurex6

Today's macros: 228P/127C/87F 2,203cals

Hitting back before work tomorrow, updates coming!
If 2 give you heart burn take one. Then after a little bit take the second

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
If 2 give you heart burn take one. Then after a little bit take the second
I'll try that out tomorrow. Like I said, it didn't really bother me too much but if splitting up the 2 pills makes it better, I'll do that.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Excellent. Pic updates? Stat updates?

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Excellent. Pic updates? Stat updates?
As far as a stat update goes, last time I weighted myself first thing in the morning, I was down 2 lbs from the start. Here's a pic I took this morning. Slightly hard to compare with the first one because of the hair but I'll do a side by side before & after as a final review.

Attachments

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't wait to see that six pack homie. Then get on some Recompadrol and bulk, bulk, bulk!

How's motivation to train? I found less than 100g carbs had my training take a huge dive and I was way lethargic in the gym. The 150g your shooting for sounds pretty ideal.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Can't wait to see that six pack homie. Then get on some Recompadrol and bulk, bulk, bulk!

How's motivation to train? I found less than 100g carbs had my training take a huge dive and I was way lethargic in the gym. The 150g your shooting for sounds pretty ideal.
Yea I can't either man! I'm gonna transition into a bulk after this & recompadrol will be in the arsenal. I'm thinking that, anabeta elite, some DAA & throw in some erase pro toward the end. Still working on it. But honestly, motivation to train is always good. I found my body works better around the 150 carb range. I honestly feel more lethargic going over 200. But it also depended on my carb sources.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Took 2 caps aav2 upon waking with my coffee, 2 more pre & I did add in 1 scoop Alphamine pre workout. Hit back fasted & had my intra shake of 10g Modern BCAA, 5g Glutamine peptides, 5g Citrulline Malate & 30g of Gatorade powder. Had a nice Chipotle burrito with double meat of 1,100 cals post workout. Here's what today's workout looked like.

8/6 Back

Pull up warm-ups

Decline EZ bar pullover:
60x15, 75x12, 95x10, 105x8, 115x6

EZ bar meadow row: (lbs each arm w/o bar)
75x12, 85x10, 100x8

Snatch grip rack pull:
225x12, 245x10, 265x8

Wide bar low cable row:
120x15, 140x12, 160x10
(SS)
V bar pull down:
85x15, 100x12, 120x10

HS MTS front pull down: (lbs each side)
80x12 (DS) 70x11 (DS) 60x12 (DS) 50x15