Pow wow Annihilates his Adipose with EBF's AAv2

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

I stopped training calls when I bought my new car BC I kept stalling lmao.
    Haha, I remember those days! My first 2 cars were sticks & my current car isn't. What do ya drive?

2. Easily one of my weaknesses. So much cheaper getting it at an Amish deli too. Haha

Also pictured: 1 cup cooked oat bran with almond milk & chocolate PB2 powder.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

3. Subie wrx bro 2013. My dream car

4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Subie wrx bro 2013. My dream car
    Sick!! Feel free to post up pictures. I got an 02 Acura TL. She's enough for me right now, especially at age 21. lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

Sick!! Feel free to post up pictures. I got an 02 Acura TL. She's enough for me right now, especially at age 21. lol
    Here's a couple pics

I'm 26 bro. You'll get there. The tl are nice cars man smooth ride. I drove my exs for a couple months before she bought a Lexus.

Both really nice
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Here's a couple pics

I'm 26 bro. You'll get there. The tl are nice cars man smooth ride. I drove my exs for a couple months before she bought a Lexus.

Both really nice
    Yea man, such an awesome ride you got there. I was looking at a couple 03-05 STIs at one point. My friend's dad had a souped up one that was too sick. Definitely jelly.

7. Yea man there weren't many of those coupes made. I had a 94 svx way back when. **** was a rocket. The 2.5 legacy gt 2 door looked nice too. Eventually going to pick that up for fun. Being in ny can't have too many subies

8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Yea man there weren't many of those coupes made. I had a 94 svx way back when. **** was a rocket. The 2.5 legacy gt 2 door looked nice too. Eventually going to pick that up for fun. Being in ny can't have too many subies
    Yea, I miss driving a stick man.. Had a little 95 Del Sol swapped with a B18 GSR motor that I loved to scoot around in. Not too fast & quick & it sounded awesome. I went more "luxury" this time around. lol

9. Little Saturday relaxation. Since calves are killing me (literally can't hold my heels on the ground. Stretching is horribleeeee), just gonna hop on the PS3 for the first time in awhile until family get here for my sister's birthday party. Gonna be a cheat day but have my supps lined up & will make sure protein stays high. In the meantime, time for some multiplayer The Last Of Us.

10. 1/4 of a large Donato's cheese pizza & threw about 5 oz of grilled chicken on it, a salad, a bowl of Neapolitan. Dosed 3 caps 30 minutes pre with 1 agmatine, 1 scoop Alphamine & 25mg E. B-complex at beginning of meal & 3 caps Alive! multi after.

11. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41
    1/4 of a large Donato's cheese pizza & threw about 5 oz of grilled chicken on it, a salad, a bowl of Neapolitan. Dosed 3 caps 30 minutes pre with 1 agmatine, 1 scoop Alphamine & 25mg E. B-complex at beginning of meal & 3 caps Alive! multi after.
    Nice tv. And good meal bro

Do you notice increased body temp with 3 Caps pre meal?

12. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Nice tv. And good meal bro

Do you notice increased body temp with 3 Caps pre meal?
    Definitely man. To compare it, 3 caps = 2 caps + caffeine as far as body temp goes. Minus the "jittery" feeling.

13. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

Definitely man. To compare it, 3 caps = 2 caps + caffeine as far as body temp goes. Minus the "jittery" feeling.
    I was just getting the heat rush as you were asked that. That sums up 2vs3 just about right.

14. Subtle stim from the alpha y. The choline should help with focus too...

Alphamine and aav2 is a very very very nice combo.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

15. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Subtle stim from the alpha y. The choline should help with focus too...

Alphamine and aav2 is a very very very nice combo.
    I'm loving it. Granted, I only use Alphamine as a pre or throughout a cheat day, but 2 scoops Alphamine + 3 caps AAv2 + 25mg ephedrine + 1g Agmatine pre, fasted training with BCAAs & Cit Mal intra = Some of the best workouts I've ever had.

16. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

I'm loving it. Granted, I only use Alphamine as a pre or throughout a cheat day, but 2 scoops Alphamine + 3 caps AAv2 + 25mg ephedrine + 1g Agmatine pre, fasted training with BCAAs & Cit Mal intra = Some of the best workouts I've ever had.
    I would do 3 aav2, 1 scoop alphamine, 1 scoop enhaced, 1 recompadrol, 1 scoop mPowder fasted training.

That will be BEAST
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

17. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

I would do 3 aav2, 1 scoop alphamine, 1 scoop enhaced, 1 recompadrol, 1 scoop mPowder fasted training.

That will be BEAST
    That's exactly what I do lol.

18. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

That will be BEAST
    Can you chime in & explain the fasted benefits of recompadrol & MP?

19. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

Can you chime in & explain the fasted benefits of recompadrol & MP?
    Just really increased fatty acid oxidation and hormone sensitive lipase along with increases cpt1. No big deal lol. You'll rock it

20. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Just really increased fatty acid oxidation and hormone sensitive lipase along with increases cpt1. No big deal lol. You'll rock it
    Haha, alright. Only wondering because I've only read/heard the benefits with food as opposed to without. Fair enough! lol

21. Hit 3,000 cals today. -_- I'll use that as my carb up. Macros were honestly pretty good though, besides fat being a little high.
    244P/235C/124F 3,093cals

Here's a pic I just took after brushing my teeth, 30 minutes after last AAv2 dose with 1 cap agmatine. Shuttle those nutrients! Haha

22. Morning dose of 3 AAv2 & 25mg ephedrine & 1 scoop Alphamine. 2 hours later, made an awesome ass breakfast.

5 eggs
    Splash of 2% milk
    3.5oz deli buffalo chicken (so delicious)
    2 slices muenster
    2 tbsp guac
    Homemade salsa

1 cup Quaker's oatmeal squares
    1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
    1 cup F age 2% Greek yogurt
    1/4 cup blueberries

Macros: 103P/93C/56F

23. So I think I'm going to conduct a little experiment this week. Was cleaning out my old supp bottles & containers & found a small box of a bunch of samples I got at the Arnold Classic. Each workout this week, I'm going to use a different product pre-workout in conjunction with the AAv2, just so I can see how this product stacks outside of just Alphamine. Here's what I have to work with.

24. Sounds cool^^

How is your stim tollerance? Alphamine was pretty strong(but smooth) on its own. 25mg E seems like a bit much. Though I was up to 3 scoops Alphamine at one point. I'm sure I could handle this. How's it feel?

PS: I always get sent the ****tiest samples. Sure you scooped up a few solids at the expo though. Def want to go next year. EBF; any plans for a stand?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Sounds cool^^

How is your stim tollerance? Alphamine was pretty strong(but smooth) on its own. 25mg E seems like a bit much. Though I was up to 3 scoops Alphamine at one point. I'm sure I could handle this. How's it feel?

PS: I always get sent the ****tiest samples. Sure you scooped up a few solids at the expo though. Def want to go next year.
    Stim tolerance is pretty high. I definitely get a little jittery off 2 scoops Alphamine & 25mg E but not to the point where I'm uncomfortable or worried. It's actually quite the perfect amount of energy for me. & yea, those are just my neglected leftovers. I also go all 3 days & get bags & bags of stuff man. One of the only benefits living in Ohio, & I'm only 30 mins west of Columbus.

26. Lucky bastard(Though I wouldn't give up this **** hole Jersey to live in Ohio). Was supposed to go last year, but people backed out the last week. To expensive at that point.

25mg E and 200mg C ain't **** to me. Never went higher, but bet I could. The Alphamine combo is anticipated for when I need to cut later. Gotta work on a reason to cut first of course.

27. I hear they're doin big things in akron
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Lucky bastard(Though I wouldn't give up this **** hole Jersey to live in Ohio). Was supposed to go last year, but people backed out the last week. To expensive at that point.

25mg E and 200mg C ain't **** to me. Never went higher, but bet I could. The Alphamine combo is anticipated for when I need to cut later. Gotta work on a reason to cut first of course.
    I feel you. I'm trying to transition more to a recomp through carb cycling & fasted cardio but hitting around maintenance, in combo of the AAv2 & Alphamine.

29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I hear they're doin big things in akron
    Gonna be honest when I say I'm not 100% sure what you're referring to.. lol

30. Hit 3 caps AAv2 with 200mg caffeine upon waking. Hopped on the elliptical at my girl's house for 15 minutes at moderate cardio. Cooked & ate breakfast about an hour later of:
    4 eggs
    Splash of 2%
    4oz grilled chicken
    1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar
    Black bean & corn salsa
    Side of 1 cup sautéed French beans topped in lemon pepper

Here are the macros. Gonna try to hit lower carb throughout the day as I'm not hitting the gym until around 8:30-8:45. Chest & Tris tonight. Feeling a little stronger since upping my cals a bit so hopefully I throw up some good numbers tonight.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pow Wow Transforms With LG's Bulk Andro Kit
    By pow_wow41 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 10-25-2016, 04:25 PM
  2. Bassgod Ups His Mass With MassFX V3!!! SPONSORED!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 10:39 AM
  3. LOG : CC Boosts His Testosterone With T-911 & AS
    By ConcreteConny in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 05:10 AM
  4. Grila JuJitsu is growing in his slepp with the GHSR STACK!
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 12:14 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 08:18 AM