Time to get a little Freeeeeaky With FinaFLEX!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Time to get a little Freeeeeaky With FinaFLEX!


    So Im really excited to log these products for Finaflex. I've heard great things about the company itself and from what I hear you guys are top notch.

    What are we logging!?

    FinaFlex Pure Test:

    Pure test is a DAA supplement used to boost test or in PCT for recovery.

    Will be dosed 6 caps (3g ) in the morning on an empty stomach.

    FinaFlex Revolution PCT:

    This is an all in one PCT type supplement to handle estrogen, cort, cardiovascular support, liver enzyme support, and prostate support! This will compliment the DAA very well and keep the test:estro ratio in my favor.

    Will be dosed 2 caps per day before bed (the androsta-3,5-diene -7,17-dione , that controls estro, really drys my joints so will supplement with 2 fish oil caps in the morning along with this. )

    FinaFlex Active Multi:

    A standard multi vitamin with essential aminos and my favorite digestive health! I really hope it shines in the digestive department because I Was born with one of the worst stomach ever, so ill take this with my breakfast (my worst meal of hte day digestive wise) to guague its effect.

    Stats and About me:

    5 foot 8
    175lbs
    10-11% BF

    Im going to be using this for a lean bulk. I take my diet and training very seriously and have been for the past year . I track my lifts (usually but may stop and go with the flow ) and my diet is 99% tracked all the time. Diet will consist of high carbs on training days and low carb/calrorie on off days.

    Training days:

    usually aim for 2500-2700 kCals splitting it 40/40/20 (c/p/f)

    Off days:

    Keep it under 2300 kCals

    Splitting it 10/40/50 (c/p/f) with higher fiber.

    My training split will be changing but currently im doing this split:

    Chest/back
    Legs
    Shoulders/Arms
    Rest
    Repeat

    Will be splitting it into:
    Chest +Weak point training
    Back +weak point training
    Legs +abs
    Shoulders+weak point training
    Arms +abs +shoulder width training

    Weak points include : calves (of course), biceps, traps and side deltoid. My main goal is to widen my shoulders, keep my back growing wider as well (this isnt a weak point though), make my calves grow and get my traps up to par (though they are close).

    I really want to gain a few pounds while logging these supplements and with the help of PCT rev and pure test i should be able to stay very dry while the active multi digestion helping me out in the food department!

    Lets get started shall we!? Oh and i will update with n00dz every week.

  2. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834718
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Sometimes I rhyme slow, sometimes I rhyme fast.
  3. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2611772
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    needmoar noodz

    on the PCT Black - take on empty stomach before bed, not in morning..
    does not have to be taken same time as PureTest

    look forward to this one!
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    needmoar noodz

    on the PCT Black - take on empty stomach before bed, not in morning..
    does not have to be taken same time as PureTest

    look forward to this one!
    Gotcha, so multi + pure test in the am and then pct in the pm . sounds good snag, thanks for coming along for the ride!
  5. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,003
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Looking forward to the log bud. One thing that i have noticed that has helped bring up my shoulders a lot overall is hammering my rear delts. Get those bad boys pumped and full of blood and the entire shoulder looks better!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Man I'm starving! Just about to eat, take my two pct revs and head to bed! Thanks eclipse I'll give that a try on my shoulder day
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  7. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Well this log is officially under way. I love the daa in caps, no more chalky powder! Took 6 caps this morning along with 4 multi with breakfast. No GI distress I can already tell this is going to be great . lifted shoulders today will post my lifts later today but here's my post workout meal
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  8. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2611772
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    beef & rice guy?
    my kinda dude
  9. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    beef & rice guy?
    my kinda dude
    With a little salsa in there ;D
  10. New Member
    MassiveTeabag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    31889
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    86.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Well this log is officially under way. I love the daa in caps, no more chalky powder! Took 6 caps this morning along with 4 multi with breakfast. No GI distress I can already tell this is going to be great . lifted shoulders today will post my lifts later today but here's my post workout meal
    Hey man nice looking meal. You mentioned taking 6 Pure Test in the morning. At that rate you will run out in 20 days since there is only 120 caps in the bottle. Is your plan to run the Pure Test for the first 20 days out of 30 and then take only the Rev PCT during the last 10 days?
  11. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveTeabag View Post

    Hey man nice looking meal. You mentioned taking 6 Pure Test in the morning. At that rate you will run out in 20 days since there is only 120 caps in the bottle. Is your plan to run the Pure Test for the first 20 days out of 30 and then take only the Rev PCT during the last 10 days?
    The effective dose for daa is 3g , so I see no point in under dosing. But yeah that's most likely what I'll do then maybe toss some of this bulk daa in for the last ten days to even it out.
  12. New Member
    MassiveTeabag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    31889
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    86.11%

    Yeah I remember reading somewhere that 3g was a good dose for DAA. Just a note, I see the Rev PCT contains DAA as well, so you're actually slightly over the 3g at this point. Not sure how much of the 325 mg "Testosterone Amplification Blend" in Rev PCT is comprised of DAA, but say it's around 250 mg, then 2 Rev PCT per day would add another 500 mg for a total of about 3.5g DAA per day. So you could probably get away with backing off on the Pure Test some, but you mentioned having some bulk DAA on hand to finish it out, so looks like you're set
  13. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,674
    Rep Power
    760782
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    In for the fun...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2611772
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveTeabag View Post
    Not sure how much of the 325 mg "Testosterone Amplification Blend" in Rev PCT is comprised of DAA
    is minimally negligible..i like your thought process here, but do not worry about counting DAA that we insert in the Rev PCT
    but say it's around 250 mg, then 2 Rev PCT per day would add another 500 mg.
    think to yourself "lower than that"
    as I said, minimal
  15. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveTeabag View Post
    Yeah I remember reading somewhere that 3g was a good dose for DAA. Just a note, I see the Rev PCT contains DAA as well, so you're actually slightly over the 3g at this point. Not sure how much of the 325 mg "Testosterone Amplification Blend" in Rev PCT is comprised of DAA, but say it's around 250 mg, then 2 Rev PCT per day would add another 500 mg for a total of about 3.5g DAA per day. So you could probably get away with backing off on the Pure Test some, but you mentioned having some bulk DAA on hand to finish it out, so looks like you're set
    Good thinking, I think I'll just stick to six caps just because like snag said "minimal " .

    Thanks for joining DreamWeaver, and ladies and gents IT IS LEGS DAY **** YEAH! I'll just lay out my lift now:

    Squat (work up to a 3rm)
    Hack squat (stripping method)
    RDL( work up to a 4-5 RM )
    Leg ext
    Leg curls
    Leg Press ss DB lunges (walking)
    standing and seated calf raises (i do calf sets until I can't go anymore, these bastards need to grow!)
  16. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Alright this looks good already I mean hey there is food porn! I am so hungry now!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  17. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Yup well I'm dead from that lift, couldn't fit in the leg presses today because my legs were dead from squat/rdl worked my way to 315x4 for squat and 315x6 for rdl

    I'll just leave this leg picture right huerrre. Its freaking hard to take leg pics without a long mirror Lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  18. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Woohoo a raise of the shorts and a lip bite... what kind of log is this anyway?

    Nice definition in those quads!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  19. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,003
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Good thinking, I think I'll just stick to six caps just because like snag said "minimal " .

    Thanks for joining DreamWeaver, and ladies and gents IT IS LEGS DAY **** YEAH! I'll just lay out my lift now:

    Squat (work up to a 3rm)
    Hack squat (stripping method)
    RDL( work up to a 4-5 RM )
    Leg ext
    Leg curls
    Leg Press ss DB lunges (walking)
    standing and seated calf raises (i do calf sets until I can't go anymore, these bastards need to grow!)
    Great looking workout even if you didnt get in the leg press. Leg day is always a love hate!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  20. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Great looking workout even if you didnt get in the leg press. Leg day is always a love hate!
    I love lifting legs and 10 mile bike ride to end the night. I can't walk so bed time, 2 pct rev and SLEEEEEEP
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  21. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2611772
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    wow man - new Britain, berlin, and .. gay city
    such diverse terrain
  22. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    wow man - new Britain, berlin, and .. gay city
    such diverse terrain
    Haha yeah gay city park, what a name...

    Anyway total kcal for today =2700 I'm getting up there again.

    Chest lift:

    Incline db press (up and down pyramid set working my way to a 3-5rm)
    Flat db bench 8-10 reps super set with light machine fly's (squeeze) 4 sets
    Dips ss with push ups
    Incline cable fly (cables at bottom) super settled with cable fly (cables at top) 3 sets
    Db pull overs
    Close grip and wide grip bb bench (just for inner and outer chest shaping at the end of my lift)

    My chest was really pumped, the daa will be kicking in soon I can already feel like increase in hunger and I still feel dry even though I upped my carbs. All is going well, chest is dead. I also did calf aux work as well. Trying to really make them grow. Tomorrows back, can't wait to kill it got a dope lift planned.

    Also dropping PCT Rev to 1 cap, i feel like my estro is crushed at 100mg of estro blocker. 50 mg should suffice.
  23. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    2175300
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    85.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Haha yeah gay city park, what a name...

    Anyway total kcal for today =2700 I'm getting up there again.

    Chest lift:

    Incline db press (up and down pyramid set working my way to a 3-5rm)
    Flat db bench 8-10 reps super set with light machine fly's (squeeze) 4 sets
    Dips ss with push ups
    Incline cable fly (cables at bottom) super settled with cable fly (cables at top) 3 sets
    Db pull overs
    Close grip and wide grip bb bench (just for inner and outer chest shaping at the end of my lift)

    My chest was really pumped, the daa will be kicking in soon I can already feel like increase in hunger and I still feel dry even though I upped my carbs. All is going well, chest is dead. I also did calf aux work as well. Trying to really make them grow. Tomorrows back, can't wait to kill it got a dope lift planned.

    Also dropping PCT Rev to 1 cap, i feel like my estro is crushed at 100mg of estro blocker. 50 mg should suffice.
    My man...here to follow....

    You say your estrogen is crushed, what do you notice?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  24. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    My man...here to follow....

    You say your estrogen is crushed, what do you notice?
    Really lethargic, always tired, waking up feeling tired after 8 hours of sleep . I dialed it down to one and ended up waking up at 6am today feeling really energetic and great/refreshed. Even lifted in the early morning which I never do. So something is better now Lol.
  25. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2611772
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Really lethargic, always tired, waking up feeling tired after 8 hours of sleep . I dialed it down to one and ended up waking up at 6am today feeling really energetic and great/refreshed. Even lifted in the early morning which I never do. So something is better now Lol.
    those aren't signs of crushed estrogen..rather, more attributable to lowT levels -- which, the PCT Black will help reverse poor T:estro ratios; it will also not happen overnight, as altho arimistane is fast-acting, it still takes a set amount of time to absorb the system, and any change done in dosing will also not happen immediately the very next day
  26. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    those aren't signs of crushed estrogen..rather, more attributable to lowT levels -- which, the PCT Black will help reverse poor T:estro ratios; it will also not happen overnight, as altho arimistane is fast-acting, it still takes a set amount of time to absorb the system, and any change done in dosing will also not happen immediately the very next day
    I have to stop my reading at 3 am lol, i thought i saw somewhere that low E also makes you lethargic. Also with the overnight thing as well, i figured it wouldnt change anything over night, im just curious as to why i woke up feeling a lot better today. Definitely a bad day and i just jumped the gun , i doubt my T levels are low at 21 either :P (hopefully )

    Anyway, like I said feeling much better this morning hammered my back.

    Wg Pull ups (behind neck SS with in front) (all body weight, gave a good stretch and warm up to my lats. )
    Nuetral grip weighted pull ups (+25lbs, +45 lbs, body weight, body weight)
    DB Rows(compound set of 75x8 dropping it to 50x12 as one set , example)
    Pullovers
    Tbar Rows(light to heavy weight 5rm)
    Deadlifts (light deadlifts 10-12 reps at the end of my lift)

    Also did some shoulder width and bicep auxiliary work to bring those laggy areas up.
  27. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2611772
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    many things play into lethargy..fact is, is excess estrogen that can cause this phenomenon, not too little estro
    let's just assume at this stage/your age, that it is not hormone-specific in nature
  28. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    many things play into lethargy..fact is, is excess estrogen that can cause this phenomenon, not too little estro
    let's just assume at this stage/your age, that it is not hormone-specific in nature
    thumbs up to that! I figured i was just paranoidish all is well now.
  29. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Extremely Low E levels can make you lethargic for sure but they are often accompanying very low test levels. The hormone game is one that is very confusing without all of the pieces in place. I would assume some of the lethargy had to do with an intense leg workout followed by a 10 mile bike ride. On top of that your supersets are crazy intense, and if you just upped the intensity body could just be adjusting. The hormonal changes from the stack are gradual at first and build up but the intensity of workouts seems to increase exponentially at the onset of a new stack or product. This is the power of the mind in full effect which is awesome but if the recovery system is not ready for it yet you will get a few days of lagging recovery making you feel run down.

    Stay the course and see how things progress. If no loss of libido, and or major joint issues accompanying your tiredness I would continue running at 2 caps of PCT Rev Black and I bet things will pick up and get awesome pretty quickly.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  30. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,674
    Rep Power
    760782
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    We all have bad days once in a while we just need to catch up on the rest.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  31. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,536
    Rep Power
    7415028
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Kleen is right. Arimistane is a powerful AI but it takes a few days for estrogen levels to get pushed way down. Keep sleeping and killing the weights and all will be wonderful.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  32. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Kleen is right. Arimistane is a powerful AI but it takes a few days for estrogen levels to get pushed way down. Keep sleeping and killing the weights and all will be wonderful.
    Thanks Kleen and Monte , I've been feeling a lot better. Woke up a bit late, popped my molly....ahm I mean my 6 caps of pure test and 4 caps of multi . hit arms today. I woke up feeling quite aggressive as well , I don't mind.

    Alt. Db curls (compound set of 35/20 lbs alternating )
    Cg bench (high to low reps)
    Triceps push down
    Rope hammer curls
    Overhead triceps extension
    BB curl +strippibg method (finisher )
    Machine wted dip + stripping method (finisher )
    Concentration curls

    My arms.... Can't move em! Feels good. I did 200kcal elyptical cardio and weighted abs. Gave my weak point training a break today. I decided to not train my traps as a weak point anymore they are caught up and since I rdl/conventional DL/ shrug/upright row my traps get plenty of work no need to train them as a weak point. Plus they're getting rather large

    Today's dietnot.complete )
    80g fats
    140g carbs
    200g protein

    2200kCals

    Going to try to reach 2500 today.
  33. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Teh noodz. My biceps look a little flat for some reason, oh well. This was post cardio/lifting
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  34. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2611772
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    nice shower..always leery of showering in a bathroom that has a window tho, never know who may be peeping on you


    lookin good youngblood! keep eatingmoar
  35. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice shower..always leery of showering in a bathroom that has a window tho, never know who may be peeping on you


    lookin good youngblood! keep eatingmoar
    Usually I just do multiple poses in front of the window and hopefully the neighbors start checking me out

    Thanks snag, hope you're still kicking ass in your prep.
  36. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    2175300
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    85.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Usually I just do multiple poses in front of the window and hopefully the neighbors start checking me out

    Thanks snag, hope you're still kicking ass in your prep.
    Lol....cool to have an audience

    but it all depends on who is watching.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  37. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,674
    Rep Power
    760782
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hard to get pics like that could be just angles if you biceps are not looking the way you thought. I see some good definition in your arms, some nice shape coming too. Keep grinding and you are going to do just fine.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  38. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Hopefully some sexy women Eddie

    DW , yeah I think its the lighting to be honest, they look odd in the pictures. But that's what I'll keep doing, slamming the weights hard. This new split I'm doing is really nice, I love it. Its not like its a cookie cutter split taken from somewhere its more of a handpick of all my favorite lifts into one routine.

    Since I stopped tracking weight and reps (only sets) I find myself going way beyond my limit and where I was before. I'm not thinking about "oh this set is for 12 better stop here so the numbers look right". Instead I'm just going till the burn is too much and i can't anymore. Been working great for me :]... also this combo is starting to kick in. I'm looking a little dryer, even though my carbs are up (today's low carb day) and I feel ehh alpha? More like aggressive and assertive which feels great.

    Rest day today, however I'm heading to play some paintball, my Sunday pleasure. Pretty much its non stop sprinting for 3 hours so hey its a cardio day.

    Later fellas
  39. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,003
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Hopefully some sexy women Eddie

    DW , yeah I think its the lighting to be honest, they look odd in the pictures. But that's what I'll keep doing, slamming the weights hard. This new split I'm doing is really nice, I love it. Its not like its a cookie cutter split taken from somewhere its more of a handpick of all my favorite lifts into one routine.

    Since I stopped tracking weight and reps (only sets) I find myself going way beyond my limit and where I was before. I'm not thinking about "oh this set is for 12 better stop here so the numbers look right". Instead I'm just going till the burn is too much and i can't anymore. Been working great for me :]... also this combo is starting to kick in. I'm looking a little dryer, even though my carbs are up (today's low carb day) and I feel ehh alpha? More like aggressive and assertive which feels great.

    Rest day today, however I'm heading to play some paintball, my Sunday pleasure. Pretty much its non stop sprinting for 3 hours so hey its a cardio day.

    Later fellas
    Looks like the workouts are going great bro. I do the same thing when i have a log book, or the workout goes to crap if i dont meet a rep requirement or strength increase so i just go by feel now.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  40. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1162443
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Looks like the workouts are going great bro. I do the same thing when i have a log book, or the workout goes to crap if i dont meet a rep requirement or strength increase so i just go by feel now.
    Yeah its the best feeling not being tied down to rep range, weight or a set program that is just a rip off of what someone else is doing.

    The great thing about bodybuilding in general, is the fact that you must find out what works for you. You can only copy someone's routine for so long.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE(N2BURN) TIME TO GET RIPPED!! WITH PICS
    By cardiobro in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 05:55 AM
  2. Time to get back in track -- With the help of Havoc.
    By Zombie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 10:13 PM
  3. Time to get to the good stuff
    By axekick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 12:15 PM
  4. Time to get busy.....Before Pic with Contest Log
    By mrallnatural in forum Pics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 08:07 PM
  5. Time to get cut up
    By hrdgain81 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 10:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in