Cary gets back to the Basics with the PNI Stack

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Greetings fellow AM members. I have come to the realization that I cannot lift heavy due to the surgeries I've had on both my shoulders. If you have followed my past logs you have seen that I love going up to heavier weights but after a few days of heavy lifting, I have to take about a week or more off for my shoulders to stop hurting. I've done alot of thinking and asked myself when I was in the best shape of my life. The answer....just as I came out of RTC (Recruit Training Command) Great Lakes, IL aka Navy Bootcamp. For 3 months, we ran, did countless push-ups and sit-ups. Thus the title of my log, Back to the Basics. I will also have a little help from the PNI stack of Prodigy, Thermadex and Paragon. I am also going to use this log to help with the 2 upcoming "zombie runs" that I plan to be a part of. I welcome you to sub along on my journey to get back to my military body!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
discussions about Slayer!
Tom Araya always get's lauded for his scream on " Angel of death " but Hell awaits is where it all started. And yes " At dawn they sleep " is the greatest song of all time...including the whole universe.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Subbed! You're going to kill it brother, in no time your going to be back to being a lean, mean, killing machine haha.

Im in for support of PNI products and discussions about Slayer!

I have always wanted to do one of the zombie marathon runs, they look so fun. Have you done any before?
Thanks for subbing along DD, this will be my first zombie run and I'm looking forward to it very much! One is an actual 5k and the other is a 2 mile run.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
In it to see ya win it! I had great results with that stack Muscles got harder definition came out lost fat but not weight. It was nice!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Day 1 - Paragon and Thermadex just after breakfast, another Paragon with lunch, scoop of Prodigy as I was leaving work. Came home jog/walk 2.11 miles in 26.21 mins (taken from my iRunner app). Not too bad considering that I haven't done cardio in so long. Will take another Paragon with supper. Looking forward to tomorrow's cardio....

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Day 1 - Paragon and Thermadex just after breakfast, another Paragon with lunch, scoop of Prodigy as I was leaving work. Came home jog/walk 2.11 miles in 26.21 mins (taken from my iRunner app). Not too bad considering that I haven't done cardio in so long. Will take another Paragon with supper. Looking forward to tomorrow's cardio....
You are a better man than I for taking on a run like that. Anything over a block is driving distance lol

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
You are a better man than I for taking on a run like that. Anything over a block is driving distance lol
I know, at times I can't stand running but with the right music......

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
how goes it man?