PYROBATT and MAX BULK! Friends or foes?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Final update on the 26th brothers! Stay tuned!
    Nice. Looking forward to it
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. Sub'd for final review
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
    •   
       


  3. Final update.

    Heres the thing you have to realize is you only get as much as you put into these products and I gave it everything ive got. Up 8 pounds and all lifts have increased in weight. 20 lbs gained on flat bench. My squat has improved the most at a whopping 25lbs.

    My diet was as follows
    3700 calories *as now. Started at 3200*
    35% protein
    45% carbs
    20% fats



    I highly recommend max bulk for anyone looking for size. The things that grew the most were my lower back ,Traps back and bicep. I can see more xmas tree action than ever before. I love the ph gains haha! Ive got a little more to go on this train but in 30 days I have 8 more pounds with little to no bodyfat change. Simply amazing. This was only at 3 caps too. Perfect thing to use before my upcoming 24 week cut.

    Side effects wise I had an increase in libido,no prolactin issues and unlike the delivery system from primordial preformance's andro series no stomach or heart burn issues.
    I did notice a little water retention today. 4 weeks and none untill today is impressive considering the compounds.
    No oily skin as of yet
    Agression was definitely up and I felt ready to fight at any turn

    Thanks for the opportunity Androfactory has given me and thank you for following along.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Final update.

    Heres the thing you have to realize is you only get as much as you put into these products and I gave it everything ive got. Up 8 pounds and all lifts have increased in weight. 20 lbs gained on flat bench. My squat has improved the most at a whopping 25lbs.

    My diet was as follows
    3700 calories *as now. Started at 3200*
    35% protein
    45% carbs
    20% fats



    I highly recommend max bulk for anyone looking for size. The things that grew the most were my lower back ,Traps back and bicep. I can see more xmas tree action than ever before. I love the ph gains haha! Ive got a little more to go on this train but in 30 days I have 8 more pounds with little to no bodyfat change. Simply amazing. This was only at 3 caps too. Perfect thing to use before my upcoming 24 week cut.

    Side effects wise I had an increase in libido,no prolactin issues and unlike the delivery system from primordial preformance's andro series no stomach or heart burn issues.
    I did notice a little water retention today. 4 weeks and none untill today is impressive considering the compounds.
    No oily skin as of yet
    Agression was definitely up and I felt ready to fight at any turn

    Thanks for the opportunity Androfactory has given me and thank you for following along.
    Thanks for the solid and honest review partner. Just goes to show like you said...higher dosage doesn't always mean better gains in the end when smart training and diet are dialed in. Good numbers!!

  5. Wow nice final review 8 lbs with no fat is pretty impressive concidering how cut you are and I'd kill for those strength gains in just 30day I've spent 6 month of hard work to accomplish less.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
    •   
       


  6. How much of it will you lose tho?

  7. These product aren't like methyls that make you put on a bunch of water weight that you don't keep. Also there a lot less surpressive than most methylated oral making it easier to keep your gains
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    How much of it will you lose tho?
    No one can answer that until pct is done. Also depends on the individual (pct, diet, training)

    But nad also had a good point
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    No one can answer that until pct is done. Also depends on the individual (pct, diet, training)

    But nad also had a good point
    This!

    Doesnt matter what you run ...you need a solid regime when coming off any cycle...which includes PCT supplements, training, diet and rest.

  10. Pretty good gains. Had very similar (less weight) but was able to keep the few I gained.

  11. It sounds like you ran a very thought out cycle. You took a great product and used it to the best of it's ability. I'm sure your pct is on point so you should completely keep your gains. Nice job man and great review!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. nice log! Up 8 lbs. in 4 weeks is great especially with a non-methylated prohormone.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  13. solid review pyro. max bulk looks like a legit product.

  14. How did PCT go? Do you feel upping your dose to 6 caps while on cycle or doing 3caps at 8 weeks would of returned more gains?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    How did PCT go? Do you feel upping your dose to 6 caps while on cycle or doing 3caps at 8 weeks would of returned more gains?
    Waiting 3 weeks for bloodwork. Stay tuned. I think its going very well!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  16. Bloods coming next friday!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Bloods coming next friday!
    Do you get this done regularly just to keep an eye on things? Sounds pretty cool

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post

    Do you get this done regularly just to keep an eye on things? Sounds pretty cool
    Always. I get free bloods. I have a brain thingy. Wont try and spell it haha but needless to say free bloods when I want them. I'm going to be playing around with ostraine for 24 weeks here pretty soon. My big cut. Ima also inject hcg and taking t3. Also im gonna be using 8 weeks at full dose of lean cuts in the last 8 weeks when im reverse dieting.

    Bloods will be done at the end of that too. Ima be a lab rat so to speak. I will say this. I have seen bloods from 2 different people showing 30+weeks of use ostraine. I should also say in no way is this needed ever if you aren't going to compete one day. I am planing on it so dont copy me. Dont try this at home

    Anywhos....bloods aren't hard to get with no insurance. Easy if you see the sticky here.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  19. I'll be curious to see how things look. Are you going to lay everything out?

    Pre blood work
    Cycle details
    PCT
    Post blood work
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I'll be curious to see how things look. Are you going to lay everything out?

    Pre blood work
    Cycle details
    PCT
    Post blood work
    Yes. Are you talking for my cut or max bulk?
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  21. I'd like to see it for Max Bulk... late to party here!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    I'd like to see it for Max Bulk... late to party here!
    No worries. Both will have bloods
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Always. I get free bloods. I have a brain thingy. Wont try and spell it haha but needless to say free bloods when I want them. I'm going to be playing around with ostraine for 24 weeks here pretty soon. My big cut. Ima also inject hcg and taking t3. Also im gonna be using 8 weeks at full dose of lean cuts in the last 8 weeks when im reverse dieting.

    Bloods will be done at the end of that too. Ima be a lab rat so to speak. I will say this. I have seen bloods from 2 different people showing 30+weeks of use ostraine. I should also say in no way is this needed ever if you aren't going to compete one day. I am planing on it so dont copy me. Dont try this at home

    Anywhos....bloods aren't hard to get with no insurance. Easy if you see the sticky here.
    24 weeks of ostarine... let us now how that goes man!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Always. I get free bloods. I have a brain thingy. Wont try and spell it haha but needless to say free bloods when I want them. I'm going to be playing around with ostraine for 24 weeks here pretty soon. My big cut. Ima also inject hcg and taking t3. Also im gonna be using 8 weeks at full dose of lean cuts in the last 8 weeks when im reverse dieting.

    Bloods will be done at the end of that too. Ima be a lab rat so to speak. I will say this. I have seen bloods from 2 different people showing 30+weeks of use ostraine. I should also say in no way is this needed ever if you aren't going to compete one day. I am planing on it so dont copy me. Dont try this at home

    Anywhos....bloods aren't hard to get with no insurance. Easy if you see the sticky here.
    Most of that stuff just goes over my head so I wouldn't even contemplate going there lol all the best tho!

    Be interesting to see the results tho!

  25. Off topic while we wait.

    Sledge hammer swings are replacing my side bends.

    Grip plus glute and core training for the win. Also full body but emphasis on these 3 for me. Diagonal swings.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  26. Nice. I need to give hammer swings a try one of these days.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    No worries. Both will have bloods
    This if you can always looking for complete information on a cycle. You can tell a lot more then when some one says " I must not be to shut down my balls barely shrunk" lol
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  28. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post

    This if you can always looking for complete information on a cycle. You can tell a lot more then when some one says " I must not be to shut down my balls barely shrunk" lol
    Or my favorite. "my balls are back! Full and round! Means it worked!"when describing pct. Some guys dont even get testicular atrophy on dbol of all things! I will say however you will notice low test symptoms.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  29. Bloods are back! 701 ng/dl before was 843 but as everyone knows you should take 8 weeks off if you do a 4 week cycle. Time on +pct.

    Quick post,need to get back to work! Ill more when I get home tonight or tomorrow! Lh and fsh were normal e2 was normal.

    Complete recovery it seems!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  30. Unreal!!!...great job!!

    Your PCT was what again?...simply OTC?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1,3 Dimethyl...friend or foe?
    By DKPhysiqueAX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 10:08 PM
  2. Arachidonic Acid: Bodybuilder's Friend or Foe?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 10:14 AM
  3. Using sesathin with sd, and max lmg Bulking..
    By Changing in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 09:10 PM
Log in
Log in