PYROBATT and MAX BULK! Friends or foes?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Up a pound. I weigh every Sunday. Not sure if it was due to over eating or what
    Chest and tris today!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

2. Squat update! New pr. Ass to ground 250 for 9 reps from 8.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

3. One rep at a time.

4. Buhaha agression how I miss you. 1 arm row rep pr and weighted wide grip I got 2more reps on. 10reps on pull. Time to move up in weight.

5. Some db at the gym today ask me "what are you doing? I was dead lifting and because I was pulling from the rack and my feet wernt to his liking he decided to critq my form. Hes about as tall as I am and his form has his back rolled and his shoulder doing the work. Lol
    •   

6. HAHA!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

7. You did say you dead lifted on shoulder day? Lol b

8. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    You did say you dead lifted on shoulder day? Lol b
    I do because no other time haha! Plus I throw in a few shrugs

9. 245.
    Chest tris numbers plus myfitnesspal updates today. Anyone else not change their weight on the app? I just adjust calories lol!

10. Chest and tri numbers are all the same. Went for 2 more reps on the flat bench last set. Went up 2 reps in my tricep super set. Got a whopping 3 more on incline. Im deff getting stronger.

89 g of fats
    337 g of carbs
    285 g of protein.
    200 calories left. Ill be spending them on some fruit. Can anyone say nectarines?

11. Heres a funny fact about most gyms. If you limited yourself to the weights left on the floor /not put back you could still get an awesome workout. Gratz to the guy who left 5 45 plates on each side of the smith machine. I decided to challenge his weight. I won. 12 reps brother. Dont usually do smith machine squats either. Lol

12. Lol ^ nice!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

13. 6 reps on the first set of deads 11 reps on shoulder press
    35 for 6 reps on pull ups.
    3 new prs.

Great agression so far.

Sorry for the 2 days no update my daughter is going back to school and such. Fittest dad in the school it seems LOL!

14. I've really started noticing the strength gains.... I just hope I can keep them!

15. Rep prs on all my chest and tricep
    Weight on my flys went up 5 lbs

Reps on legday went up aswell! From 15 to 17 on squats. Im feeling really strong at the moment. My calfs went up in sitting raises 5 lbs

Hoping back day has more prs to come!

16. Hey Pyro..I'm back from vacation.....great log myman...keepin it honest and to the point...listen, how many days and/or caps do you have left?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Hey Pyro..I'm back from vacation.....great log myman...keepin it honest and to the point...listen, how many days and/or caps do you have left?
    I believe at 3 caps per day I should be finished by the 6th of September because I started on the 26th. Im 3 weeks or so in. Weigh in numbers this weekend.

18. Adding forearm training for fun. Wrist curls and twist .

19. Adding forearm training as a permanent.

Prs on back day mostly reps. Went up in weight on rows 5 lbs .

Shoulder day im up 5 lbs on military press and 5 lbs on deads.

Weigh in shows im up 2 lbs.

246. Im not measureing bodyfat because I dont give a crap. I look 13% to 15 . Im gearing up for a cut after this anyway haha!

20. Chest day was pretty amazing. Im only at 3 soft gels but my flat bench is up 5 lbs and im at 11 reps so next week ill be moving up and im adding a little size.

My squat is up 5 lbs and I noticed a lot more power outa the hole. Teardrop is getting more defined thanks to max bulk,Jefferson squats,flexed pointed leg extension and wide stance leg press.
    Killer combo if you want more leg action.

I tend to be able to add more volume on maxbulk sooner than other phs. Deff has great endurance.

Today is back,bicep and forearm/grip. Yes im training grip the day before deads. Arrest me .

21. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Chest day was pretty amazing. Im only at 3 soft gels but my flat bench is up 5 lbs and im at 11 reps so next week ill be moving up and im adding a little size.

My squat is up 5 lbs and I noticed a lot more power outa the hole. Teardrop is getting more defined thanks to max bulk,Jefferson squats,flexed pointed leg extension and wide stance leg press.
    Killer combo if you want more leg action.

I tend to be able to add more volume on maxbulk sooner than other phs. Deff has great endurance.

Today is back,bicep and forearm/grip. Yes im training grip the day before deads. Arrest me .
    I agree On the endurance

22. Okay so no prs on shoulder day. Had to get done early for a meeting.

Im up 10 lbs on my rows. Significant to me atleast. But other than that I stayed the same.

Im up another pound. Going to up calories by 150. Been busy at work hence these quick updates

My balls arent shirnking and libido is boosted? Strange for a 19 nor haha!

No side effects except more oily skin.

23. Clear your PM's

I am still undecided between which one I want to take...I am looking for something comparable in strength and size gains to the likes of 10-15+... I mean a cycle of Hdrol and LMG will get 15lbs on you for cheaper price... not that price is the issue, but I am hoping this stuff is strong enough...or should I stack it with something?

Will both products produce same gains?

24. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    Clear your PM's

I am still undecided between which one I want to take...I am looking for something comparable in strength and size gains to the likes of 10-15+... I mean a cycle of Hdrol and LMG will get 15lbs on you for cheaper price... not that price is the issue, but I am hoping this stuff is strong enough...or should I stack it with something?

Will both products produce same gains?
    Pms cleared

25. Chest day I went up in weight. 5 lbs on bench.
    My weighted pull ups I got to 8 reps with 35! Wholey crapp!

Leg day had a massive leg press pr. Another 10 on each side which is 20 lbs total. Up to almost 4 plates

My tear drop seems to be getting larger. Wide stance legpress and feet flexed pointing toes outward on the leg extension.

My biceps are growing which is a problem area for me.

My traps are definitely getting bigger. I work on tempo the first 3 sets of shrugs. First a very intense fast 15 reps and finish with a slow ear touching 8 to 12 with heavier weight.

Deadlifting shall be today along with shoulders. I dont expect a dead pr cause im going off of the rack finally and lifting off the floor. Wish this tall drink of bulk good luck

26. Deads went well. Work is crazy. Pr on over head press. Up 10 lbs and up 15 on deads.

My xmas tree is bulging brothers and sisters. Lower back is something I dont look at often. Its growing like crazy!

Chest and leg updates tomorrow

27. Long tomorrow lol.

Bench stayed the same. I went up 10 lbs on dips. Playing with tempo atm. My flat bench is done fast with little rest time. My incline is done slow and controlled.

Legs pr in a major wayyyyy!
    Squatting 275 deep deep in the hole up from 250 when I started. I believe my depth has improved significantly. Even had a pr with weighted crunches.

Back and biceps went good. Single arm cable rows are the **** when you finish up. My back has definitely grown more which is surprising because im a chest/back/leg genetic freak but they seemed to stall for the longest time.

Shoulders was heaven. I went up another 5 lbs in the military press and I had enough oomph left to throw in an extra lateral raise. Surprised cause my shoulders have always lacked strenght.

Grip is impressive. If you dont train grip I must suggest picking up plate pinchs. 2 5 lbs plates for 50 seconds makes you lift eaiser. My elbow pain has gone away sense I started training grip.

For those of you just joining welcome

28. Sickens me the gains PH give! Lol those are big improvements on squats, killin it!

29. No change in leg day this week. Im downing 3700 calories by the way. Feel hungry still.

Acne decided to show after what? 4 weeks? * estimate. *

Libido has no change nor does ball size.

Good run so far!

30. Final update on the 26th brothers! Stay tuned!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1,3 Dimethyl...friend or foe?
    By DKPhysiqueAX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 11:08 PM
  2. Arachidonic Acid: Bodybuilder's Friend or Foe?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 11:14 AM
  3. Using sesathin with sd, and max lmg Bulking..
    By Changing in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 10:10 PM