MAXX-BULK massing me up

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I'll take a look and if anything ill send nudez hahahaha
    Please do. I'm very interested in your testicular size


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Maybe it had to with that injury a few days ago might wanna go get that checked out. You said it was your ribs but who knows
    All back to normal on the injuries... The stomach issues dropped me down a couple pounds, today I finally feel like eating.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Please do. I'm very interested in your testicular size
    I wouldn't know, my wife has them.

  4. I want to thank all who made this happen. My run was productive and was able to learn a bit too. My main goal was to add some weight, Mainly muscle. I know I gained strength and really enjoyed the PRs. My pictures really don't show a lot of progress but my log shows going up in weights and reps. Really stoked about that. I used mainly 4-5 gelcaps for each dose. I added 3 solid pounds, if a second bottle would have been used I feel that 8-10lbs could have added easily. I personally didn't notice any major sides... The boys were snug but still around. Headaches I never really experience however I was taking Hawthorne berry. I really look forward to seeing some of the other results and some new products in the future.


    If ya have any questions just ask.... I am around forums regularly.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I want to thank all who made this happen. My run was productive and was able to learn a bit too. My main goal was to add some weight, Mainly muscle. I know I gained strength and really enjoyed the PRs. My pictures really don't show a lot of progress but my log shows going up in weights and reps. Really stoked about that. I used mainly 4-5 gelcaps for each dose. I added 3 solid pounds, if a second bottle would have been used I feel that 8-10lbs could have added easily. I personally didn't notice any major sides... The boys were snug but still around. Headaches I never really experience however I was taking Hawthorne berry. I really look forward to seeing some of the other results and some new products in the future.


    If ya have any questions just ask.... I am around forums regularly.
    Great job and thank you for the honest review.
    •   
       


  6. Great job

    If you need anything in the future please let me know or shot me a pm even
    And I totally agree two bottles would have done the trick and esp shown more gains with this compound but on to the next
    This can be the best part sometimes planning the next course of action

    What are you thinking? Any thoughts ?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Great job

    If you need anything in the future please let me know or shot me a pm even
    And I totally agree two bottles would have done the trick and esp shown more gains with this compound but on to the next
    This can be the best part sometimes planning the next course of action

    What are you thinking? Any thoughts ?
    Thoughts in what?

  8. I still need to add some weight. I find it hard to get more than maintenance macros. I have really lowered the carbs thanks for the help, I do carb it up on weekends. I do this because I eat less frequently.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I still need to add some weight. I find it hard to get more than maintenance macros. I have really lowered the carbs thanks for the help, I do carb it up on weekends. I do this because I eat less frequently.
    Why don't you get a GDA and add morning carbs or pre workout carbs? It'll add extra calorie
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Why don't you get a GDA and add morning carbs or pre workout carbs? It'll add extra calorie
    I am working on that, I've had good experience with GDAs.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 04:28 PM
  2. Begining of my bulk/mass gain diet - critique please
    By captain chet in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 08:55 AM
  3. can someone hook me up with the link to
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2005, 01:41 PM
  4. Will UCP1 mess me up with everything else im taking
    By FullyBuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 11:02 AM
Log in
Log in